Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony deal collapsed 23:39 - Aug 30 with 18768 viewsJoe_bradshaw

According to Sky.

Apparently we're looking at Nelson Olivera to replace Llorente.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony deal collapsed on 00:28 - Aug 31 with 2449 viewsSwansNZ

Bony deal collapsed on 00:25 - Aug 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Not yet but I'm hearing Barnsley are favourites.

good, as long as he's nowhere near our first team

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bony deal collapsed on 00:29 - Aug 31 with 2431 viewsE20Jack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:28 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

good, as long as he's nowhere near our first team

Jansen on loan from Spurs with Spurs signing Llorente for £13m latest.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Bony deal collapsed on 00:29 - Aug 31 with 2432 viewsr0ckin

Really hope Bony deal has collapsed

Peace

Bony deal collapsed on 00:29 - Aug 31 with 2428 viewsEbo

Source of this news was Sky Italia who only yesterday said that Sanches was off to Liverpool.

I'm taking this with a big pinch of salt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bony deal collapsed on 00:31 - Aug 31 with 2394 viewsGaryjack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:24 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

Has Ollie McSocks gone on loan yet?

Call me stupid, but looks like Clement wants power and pace. Whilst Nelson didn't fit in to our previous set up, it doesn't mean he wont fit now. We just maybe putting a jigsaw together. Fingers crossed.
Bony deal collapsed on 00:32 - Aug 31 with 2389 viewsSwansNZ

Bony deal collapsed on 00:29 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

Jansen on loan from Spurs with Spurs signing Llorente for £13m latest.

wtf is Jansen?

Bony deal collapsed on 00:32 - Aug 31 with 2386 viewsE20Jack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:29 - Aug 31 by Ebo

Source of this news was Sky Italia who only yesterday said that Sanches was off to Liverpool.

I'm taking this with a big pinch of salt.

Look at the odds.

When this same source said that about Sanches the odds didnt budge, here they have collapsed.

I would hope this focus on the transfer window show that the industry are not idiots and most certainly have the finger on the pulse often.

Bony deal collapsed on 00:32 - Aug 31 with 2389 viewsJJJack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:07 - Aug 31 by Glyn1

"OK cricket is a lot different" Eh? Are you thinking of Basil D'Oliveira?

We played against Dolly's old club, Middleton CC on Tuesday!
Login to get fewer ads

Bony deal collapsed on 00:35 - Aug 31 with 2350 viewsJJJack

Nelson has had a really good time at Norwich- good player who was getting going by the time he left us. Him or Jansen better bets than Bony IMO.
Bony deal collapsed on 00:37 - Aug 31 with 2329 viewsE20Jack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:32 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

wtf is Jansen?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Janssen

Bony deal collapsed on 00:39 - Aug 31 with 2310 viewsSwansNZ

Bony deal collapsed on 00:37 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Janssen

ah Janssen, can't say I've heard of him, stats not great in premier league - 1 goal?

Bony deal collapsed on 00:42 - Aug 31 with 2281 viewsJJJack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:35 - Aug 31 by JJJack

Nelson has had a really good time at Norwich- good player who was getting going by the time he left us. Him or Jansen better bets than Bony IMO.

Oliveira has scored 14 goals in his last 25 games for Norwich. That in a side hardly pulling up any trees. That's a good run of form by any terms.
Bony deal collapsed on 00:46 - Aug 31 with 2252 viewsSwansNZ

Bony deal collapsed on 00:42 - Aug 31 by JJJack

Oliveira has scored 14 goals in his last 25 games for Norwich. That in a side hardly pulling up any trees. That's a good run of form by any terms.

in the Championship, not the same as PL

Bony deal collapsed on 00:48 - Aug 31 with 2214 viewsE20Jack

Bony deal collapsed on 00:39 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

ah Janssen, can't say I've heard of him, stats not great in premier league - 1 goal?

Doesnt really get a chance with Harry Kane. Dont think he has ever been given a prolonged starting spot, which you wouldnt if you had Harry Kane in there I dont suppose. Certainly good enough for a season long loan when in a tight spot I would say.

Bony deal collapsed on 00:49 - Aug 31 with 2210 viewsSmellyplumz

F uck my eyes

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bony deal collapsed on 01:00 - Aug 31 with 2163 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not bothered about Bony but Nelson Oliveria can f*ck right off
Bony deal collapsed on 01:15 - Aug 31 with 2101 viewsJackSkellington

Bony deal collapsed on 01:00 - Aug 31 by AngelRangelQS

Not bothered about Bony but Nelson Oliveria can f*ck right off

Apparently Sanches barely speaks any English. Maybe we just want to employ Nelson as a translator?
Bony deal collapsed on 01:35 - Aug 31 with 2038 viewsLoyal

Bony deal collapsed on 23:43 - Aug 30 by macthejack

We really need to sort our c*nting scouting department out.

😂 you don't need to scout players at this level 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony deal collapsed on 02:01 - Aug 31 with 1976 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'll admit I was a fan of Oliveira. Always tried hard and was utterly shafted when Gomis decided he couldn't score goals for us any more. One of the reasons I was frustrated by Monk earlier than others.

Oliveira INSTEAD of Bony though? Madness surely.

The only positive is it's Sky Italia. Not a great track record.
Bony deal collapsed on 02:22 - Aug 31 with 1935 viewsmajorraglan

There is a gulf in standard between the Championship and PL, allowing Llorente to leave without a quality replacement coming in is absolutely bonkers. Ok, the club may lose £13m if he walks on a freebie next year, but it will lose a hell of a lot more if it's relegated from the PL.

The track record for signing strikers who can score goals ain't the greatest, Borja, Eder, are just 2 who spring to mind, we also have Ngog, Schecter, while Gomis had good days and bad days.
If the club is happy to take a chance and sell Llorente and sit out out until Christmas with only 1 young and unproven striker up top, then they can't complain if they come up short and go down. C
If I was PC and was left with just 1 striker, I would seriously consider my position.
Bony deal collapsed on 02:30 - Aug 31 with 1925 viewsAnotherJohn

This line about Llorente having to go because we may lose £15m seems risible to me, when the cost of relegation is at least ten times that.
Bony deal collapsed on 03:19 - Aug 31 with 1853 viewsWanderer

looks like we have been chasing Bony for a while, so should have happened by now.
Verona turns up in the last day and Bony apparently says yes please i'll go to Verona.
IF this true, none of us truly knows, says a lot about Bony in my opinion.
Bony deal collapsed on 03:50 - Aug 31 with 1812 viewsmajorraglan

Bony deal collapsed on 03:19 - Aug 31 by Wanderer

looks like we have been chasing Bony for a while, so should have happened by now.
Verona turns up in the last day and Bony apparently says yes please i'll go to Verona.
IF this true, none of us truly knows, says a lot about Bony in my opinion.

I would like to know more about this before I criticise Bony. Just a couple of months before he transferred to Man City he signed a contract extension with the Swans which probably increased the size of the transfer fee the club received much the same way as Brendon Rogers and GS did.

Maybe the Verona offer is the only one that has been made and he is hedging his bets with a bird in the hand....? If the Verona offer is the only firm offer he has received, then unless he is happy to train with the reserves at Man City he would be stupid to reject it out of hand. Could it be the negotiations and possible transfer to Swansea are all subject to Llorente moving on and to date there have not been any offers for Llorente meaning the club can't move forward with the Nony offer? After the GS transfer saga, I would have hoped this would have been sorted much sooner.
I don't know what's going on, but I do know the club are taking a huge risk if they don't sign a quality striker by the transfer deadline.

[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 3:57]
Bony deal collapsed on 03:50 - Aug 31 with 1812 viewslonglostjack

Bony deal collapsed on 02:30 - Aug 31 by AnotherJohn

This line about Llorente having to go because we may lose £15m seems risible to me, when the cost of relegation is at least ten times that.

Exactly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony deal collapsed on 04:00 - Aug 31 with 1792 viewsmacthejack

People dismissing Oliveira's performance just because it's been in the championship would do well to remember that some of our better performers of recent times (Mawson, Olsson, Abraham) have all come from the championship. Hell you could even point to Bartley, and Ayew and to an even further extent, Britton and Rangel.

The point is that many players can and do make the step up from Championship level and to dismiss them just because they come from a lower league is both shortsighted and condescending.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024