Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrections Agenda 09:02 - Oct 30 with 10570 viewsDarran

Well it's quite obvious that he's oblivious to what was in The Trust statement from last week anyway,surely if he had read it he'd be 10 times more vociferous about the sellouts than the Trust considering what they've done to the club and Trust.

Summin not right here it's as if he's in cohorts with one of them simply to bring the Trust down.

As I said a couple of days ago anyone that doesn't see the Trust/Huw Cooze business as the lesser of two evils by a country mile must be the as thick as f*ck.

Not to be mentioning the other business considering he's been so critical of Dineen and Jenkins in the past.

Very strange,very strange indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:10 - Oct 30 with 751 viewsItchySphincter

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:42 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Phil, allow me to say it like it is.

You're a liar and deceitful.

Your continuation in both roles CANNOT HAPPEN.

THIS IS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN.

The perception of you and this site is stinking and you need to address it or you'll never get the credibility to do the work that is needed.

Do the right thing.

I see your point here, not sure I agree but I see it. Out of nagging curiosity, if you had to choose would you rather Phil step down from his trust role and carry on running the message board or do you trust him to keep his role on the trust and fight the good fight if he were to close down PS? Honestly interested.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:11 - Oct 30 with 749 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:06 - Oct 30 by Dewi1jack

I'm confused here.
I know you're passionate about the club. Always have been.
But to only blame the Trust?

The snidey, sneaky sell-outs, who implemented a 'jobs for the boys' culture.
The ones who thought KO friggin L and Beattup would be excellent additions to our coaching staff
The ones who have brought us such marvellous players over the last few transfer windows.
The ones who didn't speak to any other investors.
The ones who kept on giving us things such as a woeful CD and commercial department.
The ones who sold their shares and now apparently want severance pay for being incompetent

There are far bigger enemies of our club than the Trust, who I believe have fugged up big style but are trying to sort their sh1t out.
And that's the reason I will still be a Trust member next year.
Give them time, say until the end of November
Give the Septics time. The same time as the Trust to sort sh1t out. I think they're realising they've been mugged off as well.
Club needs sorting out quickly from the very top to the bottom and it's going to take a few weeks.
The sell outs should be the biggest target.
And some of us (me included) have had the abuse from staunch defenders of the club (at least one is continually asking people to answer his question on this thread), when we've questioned the usefulness of some directors/ club staff (predominantly the Comm. Dept.)

Debate is excellent. Raising points that others may not have thought about, is excellent and has woken people such as myself up from our apathy.
Good points being made from both "sides". Some are being missed because of the personal abuse from both sides

Fan fighting fan and personal abuse isn't good for anyone except the b'stard sell outs.
We need to be united and really start attacking those tw@s who have started this fan fighting fan sh1te.

In fairness there have been plenty trying to discuss these things. Most times its a case of "being negative, must hate the swans, huw we trust , dineen knows more than you and the commercial dept. Made money etc etc "

Basically people with their head in the fookin sand Maintaing the status quo between trust and club while the reality is that it's been slipping badly for 2 yrs !
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:12 - Oct 30 with 747 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:08 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Here comes Phil's best mate!!!

Pattern emerging????

And I have been, when I believed in it and want to be again.

Definitely a patter emerging with you dodging simple questions because you know the answer will make you look silly.
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:12 - Oct 30 with 746 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:10 - Oct 30 by ItchySphincter

I see your point here, not sure I agree but I see it. Out of nagging curiosity, if you had to choose would you rather Phil step down from his trust role and carry on running the message board or do you trust him to keep his role on the trust and fight the good fight if he were to close down PS? Honestly interested.

He doesn't need to close it down he can just hand it over to me like he's promised to do when he's had enough.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:13 - Oct 30 with 744 viewsSmellyplumz

I'm confused here.

The ones who thought KO friggin L and Beattup would be excellent additions to our coaching staff
The ones who have brought us such marvellous players over the last few transfer windows.
The ones who kept on giving us things such as a woeful CD and commercial department.
The ones who sold their shares and now apparently want severance pay for being incompetent

There are far bigger enemies of our club than the Trust, who I believe have fugged up big style but are trying to sort their sh1t out.
Give the Septics time. The same time as the Trust to sort sh1t out. I think they're realising they've been mugged off as well.
Club needs sorting out quickly from the very top to the bottom and it's going to take a few weeks.
And some of us (me included) have had the abuse from staunch defenders of the club (at least one is continually asking people to answer his question on this thread), when we've questioned the usefulness of some directors/ club staff (predominantly the Comm. Dept.)

Debate is excellent. Raising points that others may not have thought about, is excellent and has woken people such as myself up from our apathy.
Good points being made from both "sides". Some are being missed because of the personal abuse from both sides

Fan fighting fan and personal abuse isn't good for anyone except the b'stard sell outs.
We need to be united and really start attacking those tw@s who have started this fan fighting fan sh1te.

Serious question Dewi, what are you doing about bringing the board to task fit seeking us out, I hear this argument quite a lot in defence of the trust but what can any of us do regards the sellouts? Hurl abuse?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:13 - Oct 30 with 737 viewsperchrockjack

Smelly.

I saw your username and could have saved you the bother and written it myself so utterly myopic are you.
If you re one of Chrissy s gang fair enough but if you are a decent fair minded individual then I tell you...you re on s downbound train, son.

Get the fook off it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:13 - Oct 30 with 737 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:11 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

In fairness there have been plenty trying to discuss these things. Most times its a case of "being negative, must hate the swans, huw we trust , dineen knows more than you and the commercial dept. Made money etc etc "

Basically people with their head in the fookin sand Maintaing the status quo between trust and club while the reality is that it's been slipping badly for 2 yrs !

With all due respect what the loving f^ck as the 'secret sale' got to do with any of that?

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:14 - Oct 30 with 725 viewsNeathJack

Pattern emerging????

I'll ignore the snide comment.

So no then.

Maybe if you actually joined and became an active member your views would hold more gravitas instead of shiuting, screaming and stamping your feet outside the tent because everyone else won't play the game that you want to.

Democracy, you should try it some time.
Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:15 - Oct 30 with 721 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:13 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

Serious question Dewi, what are you doing about bringing the board to task fit seeking us out, I hear this argument quite a lot in defence of the trust but what can any of us do regards the sellouts? Hurl abuse?

Haven't you read the Trust statement from last week then plumz?

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:16 - Oct 30 with 714 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pattern emerging????

Surely the best way to effect change is from the inside, not throwing barbs from the sidelines, which isn't constructive and won't achieve anything. You clearly have plenty to offer. Join, stand for election, put your ideas forward and put them into action. I would genuinely vote for you at every available opportunity. But what you're doing now isn't helping anyone.

And before you accuse me of being one of Phil's "acolytes" you know full well that I've been as critical of the Trust as anyone this past week or so.

Poll: Tory leader

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:16 - Oct 30 with 710 viewsSmellyplumz

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:13 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Smelly.

I saw your username and could have saved you the bother and written it myself so utterly myopic are you.
If you re one of Chrissy s gang fair enough but if you are a decent fair minded individual then I tell you...you re on s downbound train, son.

Get the fook off it

Shut up you illiterate plunger!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:17 - Oct 30 with 704 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:59 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Drivel because you implied I'm trying to bring down the trust, total nonsense, they are doing a great job of that themselves unfortunately.

You didn't turn the post on myself either as first you needed to establish I had an agenda, darran has a long history of it I don't . Constantly having a go at certain posters, constantly having a go at the jackarmy.net etc,etc .

I do none of those things, so yes it was utter drivel.

Glad you came around to my way of thinking though. The trust did indeed bring it on themselves, so why you felt the need to accuse me of harming the trust only you know.

The trust has brought harm to itself but there appear to be those that are on a crusade to make that harm fatal rather than keeping a close eye and asking questions to keep it on the straight and narrow. If you fall in the keeping it on the straight and narrow category my apologies.

The resurrection appears to be losing objectivity. He appears to be leading the crusade when he could be doing the important work of being a watchdog. He has told me in another thread that he will give his reasons why he doesn't blame the sellers for getting as much money as they could etc. I look forward to that as I am struggling to understand his motivation as he sees his crusade against the trust as more important than than anything in relation to the sellers and the new majority shareholders
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:19 - Oct 30 with 694 viewsBigPhilG

This is the way I see things from my neutral perspective

The trust have admitted the mistakes around Huw Cooze and the appropriate action has already been taken.

The resurrection has asked pertinent questions to be fair but they have been answered and the situation regarding HC has been resolved.

Him telling Phil Sumbler to choose between Planet Swans and Chairman of the trust is in my opinion madness. Mr Sumbler walking away from the trust would be a disaster.

Please cease and desist Resurrection, you've made your point and things have changed but enough is enough.

Now is the time the move forwards and put the trust and the fans first not personal agendas. The place for searching questions is at trust meetings and I look forward to seeing you at the next one
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:19 - Oct 30 with 694 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:09 - Oct 30 by Murph75

It's weird? !

All most as weird as him and his mate thinking I'm someone else?

Jealousy, lack of emotional intelligence????

Here comes the clique of planet swans , setting the agenda and rounding on objectional posters for years .

same names same games often the same posters with multiple accounts.

this OP hasn't gone quite the way some had hoped.
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:19 - Oct 30 with 692 viewsTheResurrection

I'm confused here.

Oh the beautiful irony in Planet Swans posters asking me to call out Jenkins and the Board hahahaha.

For years I warned you all this was coming, not to trust Jenkins and Co.

The way they were treating us year after year etc....

Where were you all then???

In Huw we trust you all shot me down with.

Don't blame me for your pathetic, sheep like behaviour now I've been proven right.

Have some guts and blame the real problems here.....

YOURSELVES!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:20 - Oct 30 with 687 viewsSmellyplumz

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:15 - Oct 30 by Darran

Haven't you read the Trust statement from last week then plumz?

Yes I have, trust are thinking of taking the board to court but my guess is they don't want to because the yanks have much more financial for power for legal defence then the trust do hence the trust position that the door is open... My question still stands what can we as fans do against the sellouts? Nothing, it's done and they have got their money.

I hope it goes to court myself maybe more truths will come out.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:21 - Oct 30 with 678 viewsJackUlation

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:18 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Phil, you need to take action because this site and you being Trust Chairman, you cannot run together. You need to choose one the other.

It's clear you are ignoring very strong signs once again and simply brushing them up under the carpet.

You are giving your opinion which is fair enough but you are simply ignoring a swell of many more and dismissing their claims, ably backed up by your stalwart deputy's You know the ones.

Serious Phil, choose one or the other as we need a strong, squeaky clean Trust leader now and this is not it.

Do not keep ignoring very valid concerns just because they can be backed up by regular posters on 1 (one) website.... YOURS!!

THEY ARE NOT BACKED UP ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

THINK ABOUT IT.

The Resurrection - The second coming, certainly seems to be a link there.

I may be wrong apologies in advance if I am.
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:22 - Oct 30 with 674 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:00 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

I think both "sides" if I can use the expression are guilty of excessive abuse. The only way to get a proper discussion is for everybody to drop the abuse.

I know that everyone is not going to be friends but with so much at stake for the club it would be a step forward if posters could show respect for each other, even if it is just for a while.

You've embarrassed yourself today, only because your argument was so weak, you never really had one.

Take on board exactly what Ice has said. He's nailed it and you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:22 - Oct 30 with 672 viewsWxmJax

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:39 - Oct 30 by Murph75

Yet you've never had the balls to stand for election.

People in glass houses etc.

Whether this guy's right or not I don't know as I tend to switch off. Seen so many who talk the talk but won't walk the walk. I won't see them stand for election as long as I've got a hole in my ar$e, couldn't stand the heat, see.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:23 - Oct 30 with 668 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:21 - Oct 30 by JackUlation

No flies on you mush.

Poll: Tory leader

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:23 - Oct 30 with 666 viewsBigPhilG

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:19 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Here comes the clique of planet swans , setting the agenda and rounding on objectional posters for years .

I think you're posts are well thought out and without an agenda. Some points I agree with and some I don't but that's life. But that's the difference between you and this resurrection poster, he's made some very good points and asked searching questions but now it's obvious he's got an agenda against Phil Sumbler. I say that with the greatest of respect to you
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:23 - Oct 30 with 666 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:19 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Well it's gone exactly the way I had hoped I'm not sure who the some are though,in fact it's probably gone better than I'd hoped in the fact that it's showing people how obsessed with me you are for some weird reason.

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:25 - Oct 30 with 657 viewsHighjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:21 - Oct 30 by JackUlation

Could be right there Monsieur Poirot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:26 - Oct 30 with 651 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:17 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

The trust has brought harm to itself but there appear to be those that are on a crusade to make that harm fatal rather than keeping a close eye and asking questions to keep it on the straight and narrow. If you fall in the keeping it on the straight and narrow category my apologies.

The resurrection appears to be losing objectivity. He appears to be leading the crusade when he could be doing the important work of being a watchdog. He has told me in another thread that he will give his reasons why he doesn't blame the sellers for getting as much money as they could etc. I look forward to that as I am struggling to understand his motivation as he sees his crusade against the trust as more important than than anything in relation to the sellers and the new majority shareholders

Why would i be anything other than "on the straight and narrow " ?

We all love our club, that's the truth, why else post on an Internet forum?
I also have to say that the poster resurrection has been far more critical of huw Jenkins and dineen than he ever has on the trust, the bloke has been proven right on all counts even getting banned from planet swans for being objective.

It adds fuel to the agenda setting fire if nothing else.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 11:33]
The Resurrections Agenda on 11:27 - Oct 30 with 646 viewsperchrockjack

Plunger.

Come on mun.

Try me.

Ask an intelligent question

Pm me if you like, but not if you ve got your hands down chrissys pants

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024