Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrections Agenda 09:02 - Oct 30 with 10575 viewsDarran

Well it's quite obvious that he's oblivious to what was in The Trust statement from last week anyway,surely if he had read it he'd be 10 times more vociferous about the sellouts than the Trust considering what they've done to the club and Trust.

Summin not right here it's as if he's in cohorts with one of them simply to bring the Trust down.

As I said a couple of days ago anyone that doesn't see the Trust/Huw Cooze business as the lesser of two evils by a country mile must be the as thick as f*ck.

Not to be mentioning the other business considering he's been so critical of Dineen and Jenkins in the past.

Very strange,very strange indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:22 - Oct 30 with 946 viewsPhil_S

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:16 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

With respect, how do people believe what anyone from the trust says nowadays ?

You have to take it at face value in terms of what is being said - I think much has changed over the past few weeks (and it has been far more than this week) and many people can see that

We have far bigger battles to take on at this point in time and it is working quite well for people that these events have overtaken what is the real issue here and the one that is far more important.

Ultimately I cannot force you to believe anything but the last few weeks have been quite refreshing and big steps forward and the picture is out there, I am sure there are many relieved people that there has been a good deflection
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:23 - Oct 30 with 945 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:14 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Now that they've admitted ?

Well many have been concerned about this for fookin years, so if it's only now they are admitting it then the question is are the trust fit for purpose ?

Just because Cooze has fooked off does that mean everything is rosy ? No, everyone there has known the situation yet said nothing, to quote another poster who you hate on a forum where people are allowed to say what they think

Blobby
.", the trust finally going public on the boards behaviour during the sale of their shares, and now revelations that our supporters director has been receiving a fat salary from the club , something that he hid from public view, whilst the trusts vice chair lied on his behalf ,insisting that HC worked unpaid in his role. The trust board were obviously aware of this payment but chose to keep silent on the matter, the trust board were also happy to allow HC to remain in position even when there was an obvious conflict of interest what with his salary payments and his business dealings with the club. It is not only HC that has let the trust membership down but the whole of the trust board who while keeping HC in position are complicit to the deception of the trust membership.
The trust board have in my eyes lost all semblance of credibility at a time when we need them the most."

All the issues are important darran, if the trust isn't run correctly it can't do its job and fight the bigger battles on our behalf . How is the trust meant to be our shining beacon of hope when it's compromised some Of it's integrity.

There have been more important things to worry about for the last 2 yrs and the trust have done what ? Nothing much. Why? Because there was a conflict of interest.

How do we know things will be different? All fans have had are lies and more lies from everyone connected to scfc. The trust is now suddenly totally different because Cooze has gone? What about all those that knew the situation but said nothing ?

You can't ask a simple question on this topic darran it's too much of cluster fook for that.

I believed in the trust, now I'm not so sure, that makes me angry, even more than 5/6 greedy coonts who sold us out .

So now that he Trust problems are being sorted out with resignations and new rules being put in place do you think there are more important matters to worry about at Swansea City?

Yes or no?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:24 - Oct 30 with 942 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:38 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

Very strange that when the motives of someone who questions other people's motives are brought into question there is an attempt to deflect that issue.

I would counter argue that your post is more proof that there are people with their own agenda that is not in the best interests of supporters of this club - I.e to destabilise the trust at a crucial time for reasons yet unknown. The trust are not perfect, have made mistakes and have rightly been taken to task for those mistakes. However the solution that you put forward is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Someone disagrees with your view so you accuse them of being on a payroll. Using your own twisted logic whose payroll are you on? You sound like the local version of Annis defending Sam Hamman.

Nonsense.

The only people who have destabilised the trust are the trust !!

As for the rest of your post, utter drivel .
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:25 - Oct 30 with 934 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:01 - Oct 30 by Highjack

Well I slip you a tenner every time I want someone banned, does that count?

You're confusing me with Lord Bony.

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:26 - Oct 30 with 923 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 09:57 - Oct 30 by Darran

You haven't answered my question Anthony.

I'm not sure what party line you're talking about either because my OP mentioned both the way the Trust had been run and more importantly how the club is currently being run.

Anyway at least everyone can see how silly you've made yourself look again.

Far from being silly he's the only one that can see right through the agenda on this site The fact Phil will not address it will bring him down and rightly so.

The people have had ENOUGH of this sort of carry on. Lies, deceit, using this site to get away with doing the job properly. ENOUGH!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:26 - Oct 30 with 923 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:24 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Nonsense.

The only people who have destabilised the trust are the trust !!

As for the rest of your post, utter drivel .

This thread isn't about the Trust though is it?

Answer my question yes or no?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:26 - Oct 30 with 920 viewsperchrockjack

The majority of swans find have overwhelming respect for you Phil.

You put yourself forward in a way Chrissy hasn't and won't mainly as he has no idea of decent inter action.

Mistakes have been made.

They can be rectified.

If and when they are Chrissy will still have agenda of hate to posters he hates some of who simply happen to be older or female.

We ve seen this before and quite why he was allowed to rip into this site is key.

Do what you have to do

Do it now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:27 - Oct 30 with 914 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:26 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Far from being silly he's the only one that can see right through the agenda on this site The fact Phil will not address it will bring him down and rightly so.

The people have had ENOUGH of this sort of carry on. Lies, deceit, using this site to get away with doing the job properly. ENOUGH!!!

In fairness when you say "people" its just yourself and a small amount of hangers on who've fallen for your bait.
Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:28 - Oct 30 with 915 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:26 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Same question to you then Christopher.

Now that this Trust fiasco is bring sorted out don't you think there are more important issues at the football club that need to be dealt with?

Yes or no?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:28 - Oct 30 with 913 viewsjackonicko

The useful idiots are going to get the club they apparently wish for.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:31 - Oct 30 with 900 viewsPhil_S

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:18 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Phil, you need to take action because this site and you being Trust Chairman, you cannot run together. You need to choose one the other.

It's clear you are ignoring very strong signs once again and simply brushing them up under the carpet.

You are giving your opinion which is fair enough but you are simply ignoring a swell of many more and dismissing their claims, ably backed up by your stalwart deputy's You know the ones.

Serious Phil, choose one or the other as we need a strong, squeaky clean Trust leader now and this is not it.

Do not keep ignoring very valid concerns just because they can be backed up by regular posters on 1 (one) website.... YOURS!!

THEY ARE NOT BACKED UP ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

THINK ABOUT IT.

Chris, please point me in the direction of what has been ignored

I'm sorry but I don't have time to go through all this again - there is much work needed to be done behind the scenes to get back to where we should have been and I intend on doing it

I haven't dismissed any claims, in fact I have read many, responded to many and acted on some as well.

All I did here was to point out to icejack that Darran isn't acting on what I tell him to post. His views are his and I don't agree with them all.

Look at it simply Chris, if there was a party line to be had here as is claimed then we wouldn't be having this discussion as you already stated that you give the opposite to what you believe it to be.

Am I strong? Yes. Am I squeaky clean? Depends, you need to elaborate on how clean you want me to be.

But ignoring posts and points is something we don't do. I even said that to you the other night and I know you haven't forgotten
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:33 - Oct 30 with 890 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:22 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

You have to take it at face value in terms of what is being said - I think much has changed over the past few weeks (and it has been far more than this week) and many people can see that

We have far bigger battles to take on at this point in time and it is working quite well for people that these events have overtaken what is the real issue here and the one that is far more important.

Ultimately I cannot force you to believe anything but the last few weeks have been quite refreshing and big steps forward and the picture is out there, I am sure there are many relieved people that there has been a good deflection

I sincerely hope you are right. I wouldn't call the last few weeks refreshing myself but there we go.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:33 - Oct 30 with 884 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:16 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

With respect, how do people believe what anyone from the trust says nowadays ?

Personal choice - they either choose to believe them or not.

You clearly don't. Despite making some massive blunders I trust them. Perhaps now more than ever because so many eyes will be focussed on everything that is said and done and the questions will be pointed. I may have a different viewpoint with you or other posters a lot of the time but I know that I can rely on you to ask awkward and perhaps different questions to me as you will be coming from a different standpoint to me.

The trust is a democratic organisation therefore the way to show displeasure is by being a member attending meetings voicing opinions and voting in elections.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:34 - Oct 30 with 875 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:33 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

I sincerely hope you are right. I wouldn't call the last few weeks refreshing myself but there we go.

You still haven't answered my question Anthony.

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:37 - Oct 30 with 850 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:28 - Oct 30 by Darran

Same question to you then Christopher.

Now that this Trust fiasco is bring sorted out don't you think there are more important issues at the football club that need to be dealt with?

Yes or no?

No... 100% Categorically, NO!!!

The most important aspect RIGHT NOW is making sure our team, the Trust, has the right people in the job.

And Phil Slumber is proving he's not!!!

Answer enough for you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:39 - Oct 30 with 777 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:37 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

No... 100% Categorically, NO!!!

The most important aspect RIGHT NOW is making sure our team, the Trust, has the right people in the job.

And Phil Slumber is proving he's not!!!

Answer enough for you?

Yet you've never had the balls to stand for election.

People in glass houses etc.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:40 - Oct 30 with 773 viewsPhil_S

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:33 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

It depends which bit you want to refer to

There was a very clear statement that detailed the actions taken by many in ensuring that the supporters were excluded from any input into the sale (I accept but disagree with the view that this could have been avoided purely as the devious nature of the sellers was to keep the Trust out of the loop, this was confirmed by five of the six selling shareholders at various points)

There was a statement made Friday about payments, an admissions of errors of judgement and I think the work naivety has been used more than once but a very clear determination to make sure those mistakes wont be repeated. And they wont be.

I think the last two weeks have been a step forward for the Trust and everything is out in the open now - you can choose again to disbelieve that but it is and there is nothing to hide.

What is needed now though is the focus to go back onto what is important and that is why we were left out and how we can get the best out of the mess than people, who always said they had the best interests of the club at heart, left us in.

And for that everyone has to be united in wanting the best for the club and not watching divides that are the norm up the road but not the Swansea Way.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:40 - Oct 30 with 764 viewsicecoldjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:23 - Oct 30 by Darran

So now that he Trust problems are being sorted out with resignations and new rules being put in place do you think there are more important matters to worry about at Swansea City?

Yes or no?

Impossible to say as that all depends on the trust problems being sorted out first.

You keep going back to the same question, I answered it already, before the trust moves on to more important matters it needs to make sure it's fixed it's own problems first !

Even somebody as one eyed as yourself can surely see that ? New rules? Problems being sorted out ? They've had ages to clean house but choose to maintain the status quo.

Like most sensible people, I will wait until they have done what they propose to do, as they don't have a track record for honesty .
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:42 - Oct 30 with 758 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:31 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

Chris, please point me in the direction of what has been ignored

I'm sorry but I don't have time to go through all this again - there is much work needed to be done behind the scenes to get back to where we should have been and I intend on doing it

I haven't dismissed any claims, in fact I have read many, responded to many and acted on some as well.

All I did here was to point out to icejack that Darran isn't acting on what I tell him to post. His views are his and I don't agree with them all.

Look at it simply Chris, if there was a party line to be had here as is claimed then we wouldn't be having this discussion as you already stated that you give the opposite to what you believe it to be.

Am I strong? Yes. Am I squeaky clean? Depends, you need to elaborate on how clean you want me to be.

But ignoring posts and points is something we don't do. I even said that to you the other night and I know you haven't forgotten

Phil, allow me to say it like it is.

You're a liar and deceitful.

Your continuation in both roles CANNOT HAPPEN.

THIS IS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN.

The perception of you and this site is stinking and you need to address it or you'll never get the credibility to do the work that is needed.

Do the right thing.

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:43 - Oct 30 with 755 viewslittle_britton

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:27 - Oct 30 by Murph75

In fairness when you say "people" its just yourself and a small amount of hangers on who've fallen for your bait.

Exactly
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:46 - Oct 30 with 739 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:40 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

It depends which bit you want to refer to

There was a very clear statement that detailed the actions taken by many in ensuring that the supporters were excluded from any input into the sale (I accept but disagree with the view that this could have been avoided purely as the devious nature of the sellers was to keep the Trust out of the loop, this was confirmed by five of the six selling shareholders at various points)

There was a statement made Friday about payments, an admissions of errors of judgement and I think the work naivety has been used more than once but a very clear determination to make sure those mistakes wont be repeated. And they wont be.

I think the last two weeks have been a step forward for the Trust and everything is out in the open now - you can choose again to disbelieve that but it is and there is nothing to hide.

What is needed now though is the focus to go back onto what is important and that is why we were left out and how we can get the best out of the mess than people, who always said they had the best interests of the club at heart, left us in.

And for that everyone has to be united in wanting the best for the club and not watching divides that are the norm up the road but not the Swansea Way.

How can people be behind you when they don't respect you?

Apart from your usual acolytes on YOUR SITE.

Nowhere else feels like this about your new found strength I'm afraid.

So what are you going to do about it?

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:49 - Oct 30 with 723 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:40 - Oct 30 by icecoldjack

Impossible to say as that all depends on the trust problems being sorted out first.

You keep going back to the same question, I answered it already, before the trust moves on to more important matters it needs to make sure it's fixed it's own problems first !

Even somebody as one eyed as yourself can surely see that ? New rules? Problems being sorted out ? They've had ages to clean house but choose to maintain the status quo.

Like most sensible people, I will wait until they have done what they propose to do, as they don't have a track record for honesty .

The Trust is fixing it's own problems and I've not doubt working hard behind the scenes to any fraudulent behaviour to task.

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:49 - Oct 30 with 718 viewslittle_britton

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:46 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

How can people be behind you when they don't respect you?

Apart from your usual acolytes on YOUR SITE.

Nowhere else feels like this about your new found strength I'm afraid.

So what are you going to do about it?

Nowhere else ?
Where then scfc isn't calling for his head
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:51 - Oct 30 with 706 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:49 - Oct 30 by little_britton

Nowhere else ?

It's only one person as far as I can see.

This is getting beyond a joke now. The guy obviously has a personal issue with Phil.
The Resurrections Agenda on 10:51 - Oct 30 with 705 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:49 - Oct 30 by little_britton

Nowhere else ?

Do you mean Jim Whites site???

Maybe you're noticing a pattern???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024