Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrections Agenda 09:02 - Oct 30 with 10642 viewsDarran

Well it's quite obvious that he's oblivious to what was in The Trust statement from last week anyway,surely if he had read it he'd be 10 times more vociferous about the sellouts than the Trust considering what they've done to the club and Trust.

Summin not right here it's as if he's in cohorts with one of them simply to bring the Trust down.

As I said a couple of days ago anyone that doesn't see the Trust/Huw Cooze business as the lesser of two evils by a country mile must be the as thick as f*ck.

Not to be mentioning the other business considering he's been so critical of Dineen and Jenkins in the past.

Very strange,very strange indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:53 - Oct 30 with 1177 viewsmonmouth

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:47 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

Where's the potential criminal act here? And which law does your expert mate reckon may have been broken? What would the complaint to the police be about?

No one has been defrauded. It's the danger of having a 'mate'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:57 - Oct 30 with 1162 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:53 - Oct 30 by monmouth

No one has been defrauded. It's the danger of having a 'mate'.

Loyal's legal pronouncements are always such fun though. Espoused with unbridled confidence as they invariably are and almost as invariably off the mark.

Poll: Tory leader

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:00 - Oct 30 with 1149 viewsSmellyplumz

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:31 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

The printing contract is entirely separate from this whole discussion IMO. That was entirely public, and had been for years.

But it's not separate is it specially when added to the fact he was getting paid by the club, you cannot convince me that hc was hell bent on pushing the fan agenda in the board room when he was not only getting paid but also had a business contract with the club and went on the piss with them. At best he would of paid lip service to the sd role and I'm still not convinced he knew nothing about the sale either but hey ho.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:00 - Oct 30 with 1145 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:00 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

But it's not separate is it specially when added to the fact he was getting paid by the club, you cannot convince me that hc was hell bent on pushing the fan agenda in the board room when he was not only getting paid but also had a business contract with the club and went on the piss with them. At best he would of paid lip service to the sd role and I'm still not convinced he knew nothing about the sale either but hey ho.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:24 - Oct 30 with 1083 viewsBigPhilG

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:47 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

I know PhilG is a well known poster. I have very strong suspicions on who it is.

So once again. Phil S let's himself down for allowing this to go on stifling the real issues.

So do me a favour Big Phil. Get lost.

Don't involve me in your personal vendettas on here.

This is my one and only profile on here just ask the mods

As for getting lost, if anyone should then it's you. You've no respect to anyone who has a different opinion to you and just keep regurgitating the same rubbish over and over

Boring
The Resurrections Agenda on 17:29 - Oct 30 with 1065 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:24 - Oct 30 by BigPhilG

Don't involve me in your personal vendettas on here.

This is my one and only profile on here just ask the mods

As for getting lost, if anyone should then it's you. You've no respect to anyone who has a different opinion to you and just keep regurgitating the same rubbish over and over

Boring

You know me do you?

And hey, as if by magic... you and Murph both back in the last half hour,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:30 - Oct 30 with 1061 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:29 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

You know me do you?

You're paranoid amongst other things.
The Resurrections Agenda on 17:32 - Oct 30 with 1044 viewsJackfath

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:30 - Oct 30 by Murph75

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:34 - Oct 30 with 1037 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:32 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

Who said that? Oh I did
The Resurrections Agenda on 17:44 - Oct 30 with 1010 viewsUxbridge

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:00 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

I don't think there's any cumulative effect here IMO. The SD/SLO role and payments in themselves are the issue, independent of anything else. They are a much biiger issue than a printing contract everyone knew about.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:48 - Oct 30 with 987 viewsLoyal

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:57 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

Loyal's legal pronouncements are always such fun though. Espoused with unbridled confidence as they invariably are and almost as invariably off the mark.

Or on the mark with those that know what they are talking about ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:50 - Oct 30 with 980 viewsBigPhilG

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:29 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

You know me do you?

I know you've got an agenda against Phil Sumblerand you like conspiracy theories
The Resurrections Agenda on 18:07 - Oct 30 with 942 viewsLoyal

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:26 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

Given I wasn't even involved with the Trust when this arrangement started, I'm not entirely sure why I'd be guilty of any fraud. Care to elaborate?

Not that this would ever come under the area of fraud anyway. It is perfectly legal for companies to pay their directors. If it wasn't, every other director of the football club would be done.

So you became complicit thereafter ? I'm unsure what you mean there.

Couple the printing contract and the payments and there is already an issue. The fact that you made incorrect statements about the matter, regardless of why. I'm not accusing you of fraud, you and others need to read what I said, my point 'not accusation' was you 'could ' be construed as conspiring at common law. And that you need legal guidance to your own benefit.

It's easy to be dismissive on another point as well, but the way the club went about the sale and those involved is also an issue, disregarding the trust, as you know.

All I mentioned was a personal. opinion based on the law as I saw it. And don't take comfort from ECB and Co with their usual holier than thou attitude, they won't be there to pat you on the back when or if it goes wrong. And clearly haven't got the intelligence to interpret what I said.

In my opinion you and others need some clear advice to satisfy the thousands of Swansea fans you purport to serve. Scoff as much as you like about my interpretation, I don't care, I'm not the one who has spent the last seven days justifying myself on an open forum - and in the face of clear mismanagement of their position and duty. Have I ?

If you are that comfortable in your mind all is ok, that's fine but it isn't just you that you serve and it isn't just you that will believe you are not complicit. Regardless of when you started your role.
Strength in numbers is one thing, being exposed and unsupported is another, and a cold place to be. I'm just saying you should think carefully about how you are being perceived and what messages you are sending.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 18:10]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:13 - Oct 30 with 924 viewsHighjack

The Resurrections Agenda on 16:31 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

The printing contract is entirely separate from this whole discussion IMO. That was entirely public, and had been for years.

No it isn't seperate at all. This whole discussion is around conflict of interest. Whether that's the perception that he was getting freebies off the sellouts, or getting extra business for his private company. It's left him open to the suggestion that he is in it for the wrong reasons. I doubt many people would have begrudged him a good salary if he was working hard on our behalf but it's all the other stuff added in around it that leaves a particularly bad taste in the mouth.

As you said it's been public for years, it should have been taken off the table years ago. Just gave the printing to someone else, even if it is more expensive, just to protect himself more than anything. That's my frustration, that it would have been so easily prevented.

I still retain full confidence in the trust going forward, I don't think anyone has acted dishonestly or deceptively, including HC and I do thank you all for all the work you put in and support you all the way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:14 - Oct 30 with 913 viewsDr_Winston

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:13 - Oct 30 by Highjack

No it isn't seperate at all. This whole discussion is around conflict of interest. Whether that's the perception that he was getting freebies off the sellouts, or getting extra business for his private company. It's left him open to the suggestion that he is in it for the wrong reasons. I doubt many people would have begrudged him a good salary if he was working hard on our behalf but it's all the other stuff added in around it that leaves a particularly bad taste in the mouth.

As you said it's been public for years, it should have been taken off the table years ago. Just gave the printing to someone else, even if it is more expensive, just to protect himself more than anything. That's my frustration, that it would have been so easily prevented.

I still retain full confidence in the trust going forward, I don't think anyone has acted dishonestly or deceptively, including HC and I do thank you all for all the work you put in and support you all the way.

This.

Your second paragraph goes back to what I posted the other day. So much of this nonsense could have been avoided if better judgement had been employed.

Don't enter into commercial arrangements with an organisation that you're supposed to be policing if you don't want people questioning your motives. Don't pal up with and then defend that organisation on an internet forum against the very people you're supposed to be representing.

Basic, basic stuff.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:24 - Oct 30 with 880 viewsUxbridge

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:07 - Oct 30 by Loyal

Couple the printing contract and the payments and there is already an issue. The fact that you made incorrect statements about the matter, regardless of why. I'm not accusing you of fraud, you and others need to read what I said, my point 'not accusation' was you 'could ' be construed as conspiring at common law. And that you need legal guidance to your own benefit.

It's easy to be dismissive on another point as well, but the way the club went about the sale and those involved is also an issue, disregarding the trust, as you know.

All I mentioned was a personal. opinion based on the law as I saw it. And don't take comfort from ECB and Co with their usual holier than thou attitude, they won't be there to pat you on the back when or if it goes wrong. And clearly haven't got the intelligence to interpret what I said.

In my opinion you and others need some clear advice to satisfy the thousands of Swansea fans you purport to serve. Scoff as much as you like about my interpretation, I don't care, I'm not the one who has spent the last seven days justifying myself on an open forum - and in the face of clear mismanagement of their position and duty. Have I ?

If you are that comfortable in your mind all is ok, that's fine but it isn't just you that you serve and it isn't just you that will believe you are not complicit. Regardless of when you started your role.
Strength in numbers is one thing, being exposed and unsupported is another, and a cold place to be. I'm just saying you should think carefully about how you are being perceived and what messages you are sending.

I'll ask again as you're incapable of answering. What was i complicit in, and from when? What fraud was committed?

Iesu mawr. This is getting ridiculous.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:25 - Oct 30 with 868 viewsUxbridge

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:13 - Oct 30 by Highjack

Maybe it should have been taken off. Life would certainly have been easier.

The issue of the SD/SLO role is still entirely its own issue though. That in itself should not have happened. The printing business does not make that more or less an conflict of interest.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:32 - Oct 30 with 832 viewsLoyal

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:24 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

I'll ask again as you're incapable of answering. What was i complicit in, and from when? What fraud was committed?

Iesu mawr. This is getting ridiculous.

Crack on mate, your an arrogant twunt for sure, yes this is getting ridiclious and I have better things to do this evening. I've replied to you twice, which is more than ' capable' The fact you are too ignorant to see it is not my fault, as I said the messages you send out you need to think about.

You sound like Hilary Clinton, demanding to know everything so you can remove yourself from the line of Fire. Enjoy your evening, I will, but then I've got a conscience. 👍

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:33 - Oct 30 with 831 viewsexiledclaseboy

Judge Rinder's in da house.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:40 - Oct 30 with 803 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 17:50 - Oct 30 by BigPhilG

I know you've got an agenda against Phil Sumblerand you like conspiracy theories

How do you know me?

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:43 - Oct 30 with 783 viewsMurph75

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:40 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

How do you know me?

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:45 - Oct 30 with 780 viewsPacemaker

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:07 - Oct 30 by Loyal

You need to learn the law.

Conspiracy under common law is to conspire ( i.e. all together) to commit a criminal offence at some time in the future. If there is no criminal offence alleged then you cannot be guilty of conspiracy to commit.

Common Law just means that no act of Parliament was passed to make it law.

What you and others have stated on here are conspiracy theories which is something you read about on the internet all the time on forums such as this.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:47 - Oct 30 with 770 viewsUxbridge

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:32 - Oct 30 by Loyal

Crack on mate, your an arrogant twunt for sure, yes this is getting ridiclious and I have better things to do this evening. I've replied to you twice, which is more than ' capable' The fact you are too ignorant to see it is not my fault, as I said the messages you send out you need to think about.

You sound like Hilary Clinton, demanding to know everything so you can remove yourself from the line of Fire. Enjoy your evening, I will, but then I've got a conscience. 👍

I'll ask again. What was I complicit in, and when?

Easy to chuck out accusations eh.

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:48 - Oct 30 with 768 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:45 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

You need to learn the law.

Conspiracy under common law is to conspire ( i.e. all together) to commit a criminal offence at some time in the future. If there is no criminal offence alleged then you cannot be guilty of conspiracy to commit.

Common Law just means that no act of Parliament was passed to make it law.

What you and others have stated on here are conspiracy theories which is something you read about on the internet all the time on forums such as this.

First sentence. Lol

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:48 - Oct 30 with 768 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 18:40 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

How do you know me?

big Phil? How do you know me?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024