Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth 17:14 - Sep 30 with 125139 viewsGloucs_R

Needs to be a discussion had.....

The squad we've got are not bottom 3.

We're getting tactically outmanoeuvred at home almost every time we play.

It's not a lack of experience in the team anymore. A lack of firepower, possibly, but we should be better than this.

Edit, perhaps I should have said our starting xi are not bottom 3. I agree, the overall squad is poor.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 17:29]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ainsworth on 21:28 - Oct 6 with 3465 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ainsworth on 21:39 - Oct 5 by Northernr

First question any new manager is going to have - how much is there to spend on players.

Our answer to that will immediately colour the calibre of candidate who'd be interested.

Then why not - here's a thought - have the audacity to look at managers who actually coach and get the best out of what they've got rather than cheque-book/'Arry types?

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Ainsworth on 21:37 - Oct 6 with 3462 viewsNorthernr

Ainsworth on 21:28 - Oct 6 by stainrods_elbow

Then why not - here's a thought - have the audacity to look at managers who actually coach and get the best out of what they've got rather than cheque-book/'Arry types?

I agree.
Ainsworth on 22:05 - Oct 6 with 3380 viewsMonkey_Roots

Ainsworth on 21:21 - Oct 6 by PunteR

"Most teams at this level would love Chair and Willock"

So why didnt any of them come in for them in the summer transfer market?

"Begovic, Cook and Colback",
Why were they let go by their former clubs?

"Field the shield" is a catchy title but if he was such a shield why we 3rd from bottom in the league?

I dunno, you’re not wrong, but they’re not poor players.
Ainsworth on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 3338 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Ainsworth on 21:28 - Oct 6 by stainrods_elbow

But don't all managers want to splash the cash as they know they are only 3 or 4 loses from the sack. They want the best chance of success to protect themselves, not the club.

If we want a manager that only coaches you need a strong DoF, who will control the board aswell as the manager. There is buy in across the club then.
Back to that Brentford philosophy again, damn.
Ainsworth on 16:21 - Oct 7 with 3076 viewsGloucs_R

Needs to go now. Enough is enough.

This is the worst football I have seen at loftus Road, possibly ever.

We lack any identity, structure or ability to attack. Absolutely shocking and clueless.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ainsworth on 16:37 - Oct 7 with 2981 viewshubble

There can't be anyone left with any illusions now. I know many were hoping things would work out - despite my better judgement I still wanted to give him at least one more chance after the dire performace at Leeds - but the evidence is incontravertible: Ainsworth is officially the worst manager in QPR history. He's got to go.

I suppose the one positive is that it's happened relatively early in the season and there's still time to bring someone else in who *could*, possibly, fingers crossed, touching wood and praying to St. Jude - keep us up.

Mind you, whoever it is needs to be a cross between Jesus and Pep Guardiola to sort this mess out.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ainsworth on 16:40 - Oct 7 with 2962 viewsQPRConor2000

Its not like this squad is bad ether, especially with the likes of Begovic, Cook, Fox, Field, Chair and Willock in your squad.

Ainsworth's lack of tactical awareness at this level is utterly astounding, Im stunned why he was hired by our board.

Warnock is the only answer now imo, get him in until the EOS.
Ainsworth on 16:49 - Oct 7 with 2923 viewsJAY

Time to go. Sorry the players in this squad aren’t designed to play this awful brand of football. Truly dreadful tactics.
Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth on 16:54 - Oct 7 with 2897 viewsDejR_vu

Ainsworth is so far out of his depth it’s embarrassing, but that’s not his fault. This is on the owners and Ferdinand.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth on 16:55 - Oct 7 with 2888 viewsqprd

Ainsworth on 16:54 - Oct 7 by DejR_vu

Ainsworth is so far out of his depth it’s embarrassing, but that’s not his fault. This is on the owners and Ferdinand.

How pathetic are our owners that its taken us months to even get a director of football
Ainsworth on 16:57 - Oct 7 with 2839 viewsDejR_vu

Ainsworth on 16:55 - Oct 7 by qprd

How pathetic are our owners that its taken us months to even get a director of football

Do you believe they are actually looking for one? It looks to me like they just said, here you go Gareth, all yours.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 16:58]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth on 17:01 - Oct 7 with 2763 viewsDamo1962

Ainsworth on 16:37 - Oct 7 by hubble

There can't be anyone left with any illusions now. I know many were hoping things would work out - despite my better judgement I still wanted to give him at least one more chance after the dire performace at Leeds - but the evidence is incontravertible: Ainsworth is officially the worst manager in QPR history. He's got to go.

I suppose the one positive is that it's happened relatively early in the season and there's still time to bring someone else in who *could*, possibly, fingers crossed, touching wood and praying to St. Jude - keep us up.

Mind you, whoever it is needs to be a cross between Jesus and Pep Guardiola to sort this mess out.

If someone comes in we will in all likelihood still go down...but at least we will go down fighting. The one thing I thought I would never see, is a GA team not giving everything - that has been blown out of the water today.
Ainsworth on 17:02 - Oct 7 with 2761 viewsNov77

How’s that itch Amit?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ainsworth on 17:08 - Oct 7 with 2670 viewsRangers67

Taxi for Gareth
Ainsworth on 17:10 - Oct 7 with 2642 viewsTonto

Never thought he was the right appointment, desperately wanted it to work for him and for a brief period in early spetemeber I thought it might, but it blatantly isn't now and I don't see any way back.

His position is now untenable.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ainsworth on 18:12 - Oct 7 with 2382 viewsStanisgod

What the 2003/4 team must have thought sitting there I have no idea, They may as well have stayed on the pitch at half time. Furs and Kev could probably have been more dangerous than Armstrong and Dykes, and Danny could have just formed a wall.
Only possibly Chair would have got anywhere near that squad from today.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ainsworth on 18:54 - Oct 7 with 2259 viewsBluce_Ree

With respect due to a QPR culture hero (not a legend) fk Ainsworth. With hindsight he should have resigned when we lost 6-1 at Blackpool.

Harsh I know but fk it. I'm tired of his shit.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Ainsworth on 20:03 - Oct 7 with 2031 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To be fair, Ainsworth was a Bhatia appointment, over the head of Ferdinand, who finally did the decent thing and resigned as a result.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ainsworth on 20:08 - Oct 7 with 1971 viewsHarbour

I agree his time is up he has had backing from the board a pre season but the performances and the results are unacceptable. Get Warnock or someone who knows how to set up a team motivate it. If the club fail to get someone in now relegation is a certainty.
Ainsworth on 20:24 - Oct 7 with 1877 viewsnumptydumpty

How can it be possible to replace Ainsworth.

We would have to pay off his contract and then offer an extreme minimal contract as money is so tight this season under FFP, we have zero money to spend.

So exactly who are we able to get ???

None of the names bandied around would wish to come here for two reasons.

1. We would have to pay them minimum wage almost.

2. No new players in or out. Its an unbelievably poisoned chalice. I doubt anyone managing could change this squad into a success and with the set up as is, it's almost got to be someone from non league status.

Be surprised as not sure how he can be replaced this season without going over FFP.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 20:24]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ainsworth on 20:24 - Oct 7 with 1875 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ainsworth on 16:37 - Oct 7 by hubble

Step forward Saint Neil of Warnock…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ainsworth on 20:27 - Oct 7 with 1837 viewsterryb

Ainsworth on 20:24 - Oct 7 by numptydumpty

We would have to pay off his contract and then offer an extreme minimal contract as money is so tight this season under FFP, we have zero money to spend.

2. No new players in or out. Its an unbelievably poisoned chalice. I doubt anyone managing could change this squad into a success and with the set up as is, it's almost got to be someone from non league status.

Be surprised as not sure how he can be replaced this season without going over FFP.

Being relegated would cost the club a lot more.
Ainsworth on 20:41 - Oct 7 with 1744 viewskensalriser

Ainsworth on 17:02 - Oct 7 by Nov77

How’s that itch Amit?

It's metastasized into an angry, infected pustule.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ainsworth on 20:43 - Oct 7 with 1718 viewsLblock

I’m not calling for GA’s head

Only because I said I wouldn’t no matter how bad it got

However to answer your question(s) I would propose :-

Warnock and his team come in — all of them are wealthy in their own rights and I’m sure can survive without a monthly wage

They are awarded a “signing on bonus” but this is deferred by six months

Likewise, in their Contracts sit a safety bonus payable on a deferred basis plus also incremental award for every place above the dreaded drop line.

Weekly wage of a small amount is payable

Current “management and coaching” set up are put on gardening leave until such a time as whatever termination payments become payable by budget constraints

Alternative to deferred payments would be become shareholders with a debenture payable in future

DoF position? When do I start????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ainsworth on 20:44 - Oct 7 with 1709 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

No one can defend Ga after that, and it was obvious after game 1 of the season.
I'd sooner the tea lady than GA in charge. The setup, style, formation, tactics are non existent.

Do nothing and we are relegated. What a bunch of cun!s our owners are.

WE WANT OUR RANGERS BACK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024