Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any excuse 21:51 - Mar 13 with 9181 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56389824
The bored are at it again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Any excuse on 13:29 - Mar 15 with 851 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 22:30 - Mar 14 by raynor94

Which is exactly what they did.

I hope rent a mob feel proud of themselves tonight.

No, the police did nothing of the sort.

They were entirely to blame for what happened as they refused to engage.

Cressida Dick even doubled down yesterday by pretending the vigil was unlawful, when the court quite clearly ruled that not to be the case.

In other cities, similar vigils passed entirely without incident due to more sensible policing.
Any excuse on 13:38 - Mar 15 with 844 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 22:03 - Mar 14 by Flashberryjack

Better if the organisers took the advice of the police and the poor girls parents, and just stayed at home, or is that just a far to sensible suggestion in a pandemic.

The only public comment I’ve seen from any family member is from an aunt, and supported the vigil.

There seems to be false info being passed around about her parents. Encouraged by those who are desperately trying to cover up the actions of the police.

What would have been sensible is for the police to have worked with organisers and this wouldn’t have happened. Neither would there have been any need for the more radical anti police or anti lockdown people to have become involved.
Any excuse on 14:42 - Mar 15 with 810 viewsFlashberryjack

Any excuse on 13:38 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

The only public comment I’ve seen from any family member is from an aunt, and supported the vigil.

There seems to be false info being passed around about her parents. Encouraged by those who are desperately trying to cover up the actions of the police.

What would have been sensible is for the police to have worked with organisers and this wouldn’t have happened. Neither would there have been any need for the more radical anti police or anti lockdown people to have become involved.

I'm sorry, what would have been sensible in the present climate, is not to hold the vigil in the first place.

As far as what the family's thoughts were on the vigil, I can only go by what I've heard on the media ( yes I know).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any excuse on 14:52 - Mar 15 with 804 viewspencoedjack

Any excuse on 14:42 - Mar 15 by Flashberryjack

I'm sorry, what would have been sensible in the present climate, is not to hold the vigil in the first place.

As far as what the family's thoughts were on the vigil, I can only go by what I've heard on the media ( yes I know).

Or joined the online vigil that was set up which many people joined.

Lisa seems to think its OK for people to break the law if they are holding a vigil (which turned into a protest) .
Any excuse on 15:05 - Mar 15 with 796 viewsbuilthjack

Any excuse on 21:39 - Mar 14 by Flashberryjack

If anyone needs to resign it should be Sadiq Khan.

He could use Johnsons water cannons

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any excuse on 15:18 - Mar 15 with 786 viewsFlashberryjack

Any excuse on 15:05 - Mar 15 by builthjack

He could use Johnsons water cannons

To clean the streets of London's.

Hello

Any excuse on 16:22 - Mar 15 with 758 viewsonehunglow

I remember 81 and that question was muted but nobody would possibly countenance their use,purely as the political left would have eaten it up.

It's for johnny foreigners as this weekend in the Hague .We're too civilised apparently .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Any excuse on 16:23 - Mar 15 with 757 viewscontroversial_jack

Any excuse on 13:26 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

Why?

What’s he done now other than be Muslim?

That's enough for some.
Login to get fewer ads

Any excuse on 16:36 - Mar 15 with 741 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 14:52 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

Or joined the online vigil that was set up which many people joined.

Lisa seems to think its OK for people to break the law if they are holding a vigil (which turned into a protest) .

What law ?

The court actually specifically ruled that the vigil was not unlawful and the Met could work with the organisers to arrange it. They chose not to. Thus making everything far worse than needed to be the case. It turned nasty when the police started to attempt to arrest people. As the very act of them refusing to work with the organisers properly encouraged the anti police and anti lockdown agitators to attend.

You reckon Kate would have turned up with her police protection officers in tow if it was ‘breaking the law’?
Any excuse on 16:41 - Mar 15 with 741 viewsonehunglow

If they want to fark the police for justice ,what then?
If the police are,then what replaces them and by whom.

These are questions that should be asked and they are not.

Men are now the demons to demo for those who like to demo.

It's like 68 all over again.

Then we had apartheid AND Vietnam and a score of other causes.

Any excuse on 16:45 - Mar 15 with 740 viewspencoedjack

Any excuse on 16:36 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

What law ?

The court actually specifically ruled that the vigil was not unlawful and the Met could work with the organisers to arrange it. They chose not to. Thus making everything far worse than needed to be the case. It turned nasty when the police started to attempt to arrest people. As the very act of them refusing to work with the organisers properly encouraged the anti police and anti lockdown agitators to attend.

You reckon Kate would have turned up with her police protection officers in tow if it was ‘breaking the law’?

Oh come on don't treat people like fools.

It turned from a vigil into some gobby women turning into some demonstration against men & the police, the women chanting 'f**k the police' should be ashamed of themselves doing such a thing at a young ladies vigil.

You have seen the pictures like us all of people crowded together & not wearing masks.
Any excuse on 16:50 - Mar 15 with 733 viewsHighjack

Any excuse on 21:39 - Mar 14 by Flashberryjack

If anyone needs to resign it should be Sadiq Khan.

Is it my imagination or does Sadiq Khan look like the result of sexual congress between Jose Mourinho and Mr Bean?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any excuse on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 731 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 16:45 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

It turned from a vigil into some gobby women turning into some demonstration against men & the police, the women chanting 'f**k the police' should be ashamed of themselves doing such a thing at a young ladies vigil.

You have seen the pictures like us all of people crowded together & not wearing masks.

It's typical of lisa.

Did we see
Baton rounds
CS gas
Mounted charges
Dogs
mass arrests

No

In the Hague at the weekend the Dutch police take a different view and use the lot.
Us refusing these tactics does us no credit as Police will still be hammered. People NEED to demo,normally white,middle class females from comfortable homes who rebel against the society that spawned them.

We are allowed to meet 1 person outside.

This was illegal.

We either stick to the law or we do not.You cannot choose what law to obey or disobey.

Patel need to resign right now.

Any excuse on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 729 viewsHighjack

Yes a vigil does not usually involve getting up on a bandstand with megaphones. It’s the usual rent-a-mob distracting from those who are there for the right reasons.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any excuse on 16:53 - Mar 15 with 725 viewslondonlisa2001

Even handed look at events then?

People were only crowded together because they were kettled. You know that. Hardly anyone not wearing masks.

Plus just last week the Chief Scientific Officer said that outside gatherings were not at all responsible for virus spread.

There was absolutely no need for there to be anything other than a quiet vigil. The police chose to make it something different. Quite possibly related to the stuff in the Commons today.

I agree about the professional agitator mob. But they were effectively given a voice by the police turning it into something it should never have been.
Any excuse on 16:58 - Mar 15 with 727 viewsonehunglow

5 arrest.
FIVE.

That in itself is the single most appalling aspect of this show.

We are close to anarchy,which is what many want.

Not much point then in curfewing all men after 6pm.

This is madness but political myopia is taking over minds to such an extent is really is frightening to behold.

Any excuse on 17:24 - Mar 15 with 711 viewspencoedjack

Any excuse on 16:53 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

Even handed look at events then?

People were only crowded together because they were kettled. You know that. Hardly anyone not wearing masks.

Plus just last week the Chief Scientific Officer said that outside gatherings were not at all responsible for virus spread.

There was absolutely no need for there to be anything other than a quiet vigil. The police chose to make it something different. Quite possibly related to the stuff in the Commons today.

I agree about the professional agitator mob. But they were effectively given a voice by the police turning it into something it should never have been.

I saw no police cordon around the women & they were on bloody Clapham Common so there was no need to group together.

No matter what the Chief Scientific Officer said they Met probably knowing what it would turn into didn't want it to go ahead.

The blame should lie totally on the rent a mob who have no decency in the way they tarnished what I am sure would of been peaceful event if they hadn't raised their ugly bigoted views.

I have a daughter who has done very well for herself not because she is a woman because she is a hard working decent human being, she is embarrassed by the women who turned this event into a farce.

As I said don't play people for fools you (seem to be) better than that.
Any excuse on 17:33 - Mar 15 with 704 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 17:24 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

I saw no police cordon around the women & they were on bloody Clapham Common so there was no need to group together.

No matter what the Chief Scientific Officer said they Met probably knowing what it would turn into didn't want it to go ahead.

The blame should lie totally on the rent a mob who have no decency in the way they tarnished what I am sure would of been peaceful event if they hadn't raised their ugly bigoted views.

I have a daughter who has done very well for herself not because she is a woman because she is a hard working decent human being, she is embarrassed by the women who turned this event into a farce.

Lisa lying again as others have pointed out to prove her narrative.

Even now,police are out there doing what they can against an avalanche of hate given succour by the likes of lisa and interlectual cowards when they know as soon as shyte hits fan they will be hung out to dry.

They do this all the time

Others would go on strike.I wish they would to prove a point.

This is a dangerous slippery slope we are on.

This is really down to years of Police Cowardice at the highest ranks and political chicanery. No govt supports the Police .We have no Justice.

When this is over ,we will see another cause.

Meanwhile -all men on a curfew. Think on that folks.

Nothing else needs to be said

Any excuse on 17:51 - Mar 15 with 677 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 17:33 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

Lisa lying again as others have pointed out to prove her narrative.

Even now,police are out there doing what they can against an avalanche of hate given succour by the likes of lisa and interlectual cowards when they know as soon as shyte hits fan they will be hung out to dry.

They do this all the time

Others would go on strike.I wish they would to prove a point.

This is a dangerous slippery slope we are on.

This is really down to years of Police Cowardice at the highest ranks and political chicanery. No govt supports the Police .We have no Justice.

When this is over ,we will see another cause.

Meanwhile -all men on a curfew. Think on that folks.

Nothing else needs to be said

I am not lying.

The police kettled the people at the vigil.

Men are not on a curfew.

Stop making stuff up. Break the habit of a lifetime.

Don’t believe me - look at what the ‘Lefty’ rag the Telegraph has to say.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/14/rally-troops-march-parliament-tomorr

Or that other well known ‘lefty’ supporting media, The Spectator.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-met-police-badly-mishandled-the-clapham-
Any excuse on 17:54 - Mar 15 with 675 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 17:24 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

You are incorrect.

Every single report of the incident, including right wing press, agrees.
Any excuse on 18:13 - Mar 15 with 658 viewspencoedjack

Any excuse on 17:54 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

You are incorrect.

Every single report of the incident, including right wing press, agrees.

Whatever

Let’s see what the independent report says about an illegal vigil that turned into a protest
Any excuse on 18:19 - Mar 15 with 641 viewsKeithHaynes

Any excuse, yes, I’ll go with that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Any excuse on 18:21 - Mar 15 with 641 viewsFlashberryjack

Any excuse on 18:13 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

Whatever

Let’s see what the independent report says about an illegal vigil that turned into a protest

The vigil wasn't unlawful mun.

"It's against the law to leave your home or meet people you don't live with unless you have a good reason"

Hello

Any excuse on 18:33 - Mar 15 with 624 viewsraynor94

The rent a mob, from reclaim the streets were at the front in their balaclavas kicking off.

What an insult to the family of Sarah.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Any excuse on 18:47 - Mar 15 with 602 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 18:33 - Mar 15 by raynor94

The rent a mob, from reclaim the streets were at the front in their balaclavas kicking off.

What an insult to the family of Sarah.

Indeed it was pen.
It anger me no end when tragedy is used to fuel people's hate at the system that nurtures them.

It is quite sickening but egos and political activists love any excuse -and this is.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024