Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd fans in home end? 11:43 - Feb 22 with 12323 viewsHayesender

If you're sat next to a utd fan who celebrates a goal on Saturday will you

A, Ignore

B, Tell a steward

C, Tell him to sit the feck down

D, Give him a slap

E, Something else

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Utd fans in home end? on 11:45 - Feb 22 with 3707 viewsJuzzie

E - I sit in R block so I think others will probably get to him first!

Utd fans in home end? on 11:45 - Feb 22 with 3699 viewsCharlie1

What's the asking price on viagoo?

I had a spare and made sure it went to an R's fan. At face value.

But it seems many R's are selling to Untied.

So the real question behind this is, why are QPR selling tickets to United fans?

Why do it.

2:59 baby!

Utd fans in home end? on 11:45 - Feb 22 with 3698 viewsEastR

f) rob him - tickets changing hands at £165 a go for adult /junior in the family stand, they deserve mugging (twice ) :)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Utd fans in home end? on 11:54 - Feb 22 with 3666 viewsWokingR

Utd fans in home end? on 11:45 - Feb 22 by Charlie1

What's the asking price on viagoo?

I had a spare and made sure it went to an R's fan. At face value.

But it seems many R's are selling to Untied.

So the real question behind this is, why are QPR selling tickets to United fans?

Why do it.

I have missed the last 3 home games as my daughter is extremely ill and in hospital. Finally decided I might be able to recoup some of the outlay of the season ticket by selling my seats this weekend on Viagogo.
It is up to them who they sell the tickets on to, not me.
I know there are some out there who are cashing in their seats at every opportunity but think some of you need to be a little more open minded about peoples reasons for selling and don't tarnish everyone with the same brush.
Would far rather be there than in our current situation
Utd fans in home end? on 11:56 - Feb 22 with 3648 viewsHantsR

When they score a goal? - "Oi you sit down and shut up! That's the 6th time I've had to tell you!"
Utd fans in home end? on 11:56 - Feb 22 with 3645 viewsqpr85

Utd fans in home end? on 11:45 - Feb 22 by EastR

f) rob him - tickets changing hands at £165 a go for adult /junior in the family stand, they deserve mugging (twice ) :)

I think you'll find if they've paid that much to sit im the home end they have already been mugged!!
Utd fans in home end? on 12:03 - Feb 22 with 3611 viewsbarbicanranger

Spurs have a policy where if you can't make it the ST holder can advise the BO and the ticket goes back to the BO and they sell it to a proper fan on their list - the club makes a little slice of income (20% of ticket price) and the ST holder gets something like 80% of the face value. Not sure why we don't do this...
Utd fans in home end? on 12:06 - Feb 22 with 3587 viewskensalriser

E: call Dai.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Utd fans in home end? on 12:06 - Feb 22 with 3586 viewsRs_Holy

Utd fans in home end? on 12:03 - Feb 22 by barbicanranger

Spurs have a policy where if you can't make it the ST holder can advise the BO and the ticket goes back to the BO and they sell it to a proper fan on their list - the club makes a little slice of income (20% of ticket price) and the ST holder gets something like 80% of the face value. Not sure why we don't do this...

can i phone a friend?
Utd fans in home end? on 12:14 - Feb 22 with 3559 viewsMarc

Utd fans in home end? on 11:54 - Feb 22 by WokingR

I have missed the last 3 home games as my daughter is extremely ill and in hospital. Finally decided I might be able to recoup some of the outlay of the season ticket by selling my seats this weekend on Viagogo.
I know there are some out there who are cashing in their seats at every opportunity but think some of you need to be a little more open minded about peoples reasons for selling and don't tarnish everyone with the same brush.

Is it wrong of me to think you shouldnt have brought your daughters illness into it to justify your decision to sell (for no doubt a large amount of money) your ticket to a United fan.

Utd fans in home end? on 12:15 - Feb 22 with 3553 viewsMarc

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Works in rugby but could never see it working in football.

Utd fans in home end? on 12:18 - Feb 22 with 3537 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'll go up to him and say: 'If you saw an elephant step on a mouse, would you cheer like that, amongst all the other mice? Take a long hard look at yourself, friend.'

Bare bones.

Utd fans in home end? on 12:24 - Feb 22 with 3510 viewsTheBlob

Please enlighten me.Is it still like the seventies when, if we score,opposition fans jump up,glowering,with raised fists?An unpleasant facet of the Ellerslie in times past.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Utd fans in home end? on 12:26 - Feb 22 with 3488 viewsQPunkR

That Spurs way of doing it sounds like a good idea. But I thought all Prem teams were tied into viashitshit or that other one that does the same job?

QPR - "shit but local"

Utd fans in home end? on 12:27 - Feb 22 with 3482 viewsDeano19766

It's your ticket which you have paid for, so you should quite rightly be able to sell it to who you like for however much you like. It's a free market.

As another poster says, it works in rugby where fans mix. It also works in cricket. Yes you want your team to win, but no harm in mixing with the oppo fans for some good natured banter. I think football fans need to grow up to be honest........
Utd fans in home end? on 12:28 - Feb 22 with 3472 viewsJonDoeman

Utd fans in home end? on 11:56 - Feb 22 by HantsR

When they score a goal? - "Oi you sit down and shut up! That's the 6th time I've had to tell you!"

It Is What It Is !!

Utd fans in home end? on 12:29 - Feb 22 with 3472 viewsLblock

I've given my ticket away to a mate.

I'm going corporate with United mate.

I see you can get bettween £100 and £200 for a ticket - blimey! My Utd mate reckons that's standard for Utd away games.

The seat in front of me usually gets sold to away fans when we play "big" games. We just make sure we jump on the fella as much as we can, but as we rarely score we get little opportunity!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Utd fans in home end? on 12:29 - Feb 22 with 3469 viewssmegma

Utd fans in home end? on 11:54 - Feb 22 by WokingR

Sorry to hear of your daughters plight. But would you like a UTD fan sat next to YOU ???
Utd fans in home end? on 12:32 - Feb 22 with 3452 viewsJamie

Everyone best be on red alert for Cornish accents.
Utd fans in home end? on 12:33 - Feb 22 with 3446 viewsQPunkR

Utd fans in home end? on 12:27 - Feb 22 by Deano19766

It's your ticket which you have paid for, so you should quite rightly be able to sell it to who you like for however much you like. It's a free market.

As another poster says, it works in rugby where fans mix. It also works in cricket. Yes you want your team to win, but no harm in mixing with the oppo fans for some good natured banter. I think football fans need to grow up to be honest........

I don't think it's so much about not wanting them (as in whoever the opposition is) in our end, it's more about the fact that we should, as QPR fans, be making sure other QPR fans get a ticket that's going spare.
My personal choice is to sell my ticket to a mate at face value if I can't ever go (this hasn't happened for the past couple of seasons though, TBF)

QPR - "shit but local"

Utd fans in home end? on 12:34 - Feb 22 with 3438 viewsWeaverQPR

Id spill my bovril in his lap.

@WeavQPR

Utd fans in home end? on 12:36 - Feb 22 with 3431 viewsDeano19766

Utd fans in home end? on 12:33 - Feb 22 by QPunkR

I don't think it's so much about not wanting them (as in whoever the opposition is) in our end, it's more about the fact that we should, as QPR fans, be making sure other QPR fans get a ticket that's going spare.
My personal choice is to sell my ticket to a mate at face value if I can't ever go (this hasn't happened for the past couple of seasons though, TBF)

That's fair enough I suppose, as it also helps the team having the majority of the fans in the ground behind them
Utd fans in home end? on 12:37 - Feb 22 with 3428 viewsToast_R

Sold season tickets x2 and over got £200. I don't know if their UTD or not. Probably but if they really wanna go that bad then fair play.
The club have made this season thoroughly miserable so I'm cashing in where I can.

To be honest I sold my Liverpool ones for same and will probably do likewise with Arsenal. Will pay for my ST next season.

Not even fussed about missing tomorrow infact it's a relief.
Utd fans in home end? on 12:46 - Feb 22 with 3394 viewsHollowayRanger

fair play QPR have mugged us time and time again this season

selling ticket for £100 plus seems like fair compenstation for what we have put up with

that said ive still got mine but ive got so much on this weekend i dont know if i will make it to the game,and even if i do what am i going to see out team try for 0-0 or get smashed out of sight 0-4

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Utd fans in home end? on 12:46 - Feb 22 with 1355 viewsTGRRRSSS

Difficult one really looking at it logically if you got say 200 quid and next season ST is say 600 (If relegated) in GOLD area thats a third of the ticket plus if you throw in costs for the day or food, drink and travel that can easily be upwards of 50 quid right there.
So £250 towards the cost of 23 games guranteed next season.
IN addition thew club have not discouraged this and allow Viagogo to do this, curious really as I thought it was illegal to sell on tickets in this way (officially anyway).
I agree it's better really to sell to Rangers, as for the whole mixing in Rugby debate well I have to say I don't especially like it and hvaing seen it at close quarters in very high profile/pressure games I think it can be less comfortable than you might imagine, but thats just my view some of which comes from watching more football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024