Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd fans in home end? 11:43 - Feb 22 with 12330 viewsHayesender

If you're sat next to a utd fan who celebrates a goal on Saturday will you

A, Ignore

B, Tell a steward

C, Tell him to sit the feck down

D, Give him a slap

E, Something else

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Utd fans in home end? on 12:57 - Feb 22 with 1225 viewssimmo

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Then I would kick him in the nuts and run

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Utd fans in home end? on 13:16 - Feb 22 with 1186 viewsBlackCrowe

Utd fans in home end? on 11:45 - Feb 22 by Charlie1

What's the asking price on viagoo?

I had a spare and made sure it went to an R's fan. At face value.

But it seems many R's are selling to Untied.

So the real question behind this is, why are QPR selling tickets to United fans?

Why do it.

How can you ensure it doesn't go to an oppo supporter on Viagogo?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Utd fans in home end? on 13:22 - Feb 22 with 1173 viewsHarbour

If in the Upper Loft the united git should be thrown out for any of the following

celebrating a goal
wearing a manure shirt
making any noise what so ever

I do not pay £50 to sit in the home end and have a manure fan sitting next to me, after all its suppose to be home support and members only in the upper loft

if he sits in R block he must be mad

hopefully we will against all odds get our third win of the season and then any manure fans will suffer big time
Utd fans in home end? on 13:25 - Feb 22 with 1163 viewsToast_R

Utd fans in home end? on 13:16 - Feb 22 by BlackCrowe

How can you ensure it doesn't go to an oppo supporter on Viagogo?

You can't.

You put your ticket up for sale for the price you think you can demand and some sod buys it anonymously.

Besides, if you can’t make it to the game, how can you “Sell your season ticket to a QPR” fan for face value for 1 match?

You can’t unless you trust them to give it back after. That is actually against club policy anyway.

A clear conscious is nice but business is business.

Utd fans in home end? on 14:32 - Feb 22 with 1088 viewsAntti_Heinola

Utd fans in home end? on 12:37 - Feb 22 by Toast_R

Sold season tickets x2 and over got £200. I don't know if their UTD or not. Probably but if they really wanna go that bad then fair play.
The club have made this season thoroughly miserable so I'm cashing in where I can.

To be honest I sold my Liverpool ones for same and will probably do likewise with Arsenal. Will pay for my ST next season.

Not even fussed about missing tomorrow infact it's a relief.

i have a bit more respect for the people i sit around than to just cash in and force them to sit next to some United asshole. But that's just me.*

*This is good-natured joking, Toast ;) i know it can sometimes be lost with just text.

Bare bones.

Utd fans in home end? on 14:45 - Feb 22 with 1078 viewspompeyhoop

0 Guinness glare

3 Guinness shout

6 Guinness muller!!!

I hate the premiership and I hate Koreans in united shirts in our home end!! Everyone's milking money outta the game so a hard up hoop who can fleece a soppy cockney red is fine with me, it's their ilk that have killed the game!! This season has left a bad taste in my mouth, don't think I'll miss the Mecca that is the prem!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Utd fans in home end? on 14:47 - Feb 22 with 1071 viewsCharlie1

Utd fans in home end? on 11:54 - Feb 22 by WokingR

I have missed the last 3 home games as my daughter is extremely ill and in hospital. Finally decided I might be able to recoup some of the outlay of the season ticket by selling my seats this weekend on Viagogo.
It is up to them who they sell the tickets on to, not me.
I know there are some out there who are cashing in their seats at every opportunity but think some of you need to be a little more open minded about peoples reasons for selling and don't tarnish everyone with the same brush.
Would far rather be there than in our current situation

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Best of luck to her.

Not being judgemental. I've heard tickets are going for big money on viagogo. I don't know much about it.

The club should have a 'refund' policy for your situation (we all miss the odd game for personal reasons). Or whatever Tottenham do.

Personally, I wouldn't sell to an away fan via Viagogo or whatever else. It doesn't sit with me and that's nothing to do with money. I'm in the process of buying a house so every penny counts. That's not tarnishing or being open minded.

The question shouldn't be, IMO about what to do when the inevitable happens but how and why R's are selling to United in the first place. I bet there are R's fans out there willing to buy at face value. That's what saddens me.

2:59 baby!

Utd fans in home end? on 14:59 - Feb 22 with 1045 viewssoupandhoop

Utd fans in home end? on 12:28 - Feb 22 by JonDoeman

so the reason for buying a season ticket is to make a profit in the free market
Login to get fewer ads

Utd fans in home end? on 15:09 - Feb 22 with 1028 viewsToast_R

Utd fans in home end? on 14:32 - Feb 22 by Antti_Heinola

i have a bit more respect for the people i sit around than to just cash in and force them to sit next to some United asshole. But that's just me.*

*This is good-natured joking, Toast ;) i know it can sometimes be lost with just text.

I understand the sentiment I really do but what would you have Season ticket holders who cannot make the game do exactly?

The club do not offer refunds where they will re-circulate a ticket for general sale. (What do they care they've sold it anyway).

The only other option is to use Viagogo which QPR actively encourage.

I have on one occasion given my other halfs ticket to someone I arranged to meet outside before the match for £20 (West Ham home). But as I'm also not going Saturday that option is not viable.

So your saying for the sake that someone might have to sit next to an opposition supporter or a crazed neutral Ji Sung Park fan, I should leave my two seats empty and not take the £200 on offer?

Hmmm.

Utd fans in home end? on 15:10 - Feb 22 with 1025 viewsHollowayRanger

if your a season ticket holder and sell your seat for a match say man utd how does the buyer get the ticket do the club send one or does he have to pick it up at ground or do they print off a voucher?

and does your season ticket then get blocked for that match to stop you trying to get in as well

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Utd fans in home end? on 15:17 - Feb 22 with 1016 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

swift kick in the bollocks

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Utd fans in home end? on 15:19 - Feb 22 with 1011 viewsthame_hoops

Utd fans in home end? on 11:54 - Feb 22 by WokingR

I have missed the last 3 home games as my daughter is extremely ill and in hospital. Finally decided I might be able to recoup some of the outlay of the season ticket by selling my seats this weekend on Viagogo.
It is up to them who they sell the tickets on to, not me.
I know there are some out there who are cashing in their seats at every opportunity but think some of you need to be a little more open minded about peoples reasons for selling and don't tarnish everyone with the same brush.
Would far rather be there than in our current situation

I hope your daughter gets better mate
Utd fans in home end? on 15:27 - Feb 22 with 972 viewsdaveB

If a Man Utd fans celebrates near me I will make a note of the seat number and report it to the club, punching the twit in the face would make me feel better but would end up with me banned rather than the idiot who has sold his seat
Utd fans in home end? on 15:30 - Feb 22 with 965 viewsdaveB

Utd fans in home end? on 15:10 - Feb 22 by HollowayRanger

if your a season ticket holder and sell your seat for a match say man utd how does the buyer get the ticket do the club send one or does he have to pick it up at ground or do they print off a voucher?

and does your season ticket then get blocked for that match to stop you trying to get in as well

your ticket is blocked and a new ticket is issued.

Utd fans in home end? on 15:30 - Feb 22 with 962 viewsToast_R

Utd fans in home end? on 15:10 - Feb 22 by HollowayRanger

You register your ST with Viagogo.

You list the game you cannot attend and set the price (they tell you the ticket prices they already have listed for the same game and you use that as a guide on what you can expect it to sell for.

When a match ticket sells it's automatically cancelled on your ST card.

The Club then re-print a ticket for Viagogo who then send it on to the buyer.
Utd fans in home end? on 15:32 - Feb 22 with 958 viewssmegma

Utd fans in home end? on 15:09 - Feb 22 by Toast_R

I understand the sentiment I really do but what would you have Season ticket holders who cannot make the game do exactly?

The club do not offer refunds where they will re-circulate a ticket for general sale. (What do they care they've sold it anyway).

The only other option is to use Viagogo which QPR actively encourage.

I have on one occasion given my other halfs ticket to someone I arranged to meet outside before the match for £20 (West Ham home). But as I'm also not going Saturday that option is not viable.

So your saying for the sake that someone might have to sit next to an opposition supporter or a crazed neutral Ji Sung Park fan, I should leave my two seats empty and not take the £200 on offer?

Hmmm.

Or you could offer it on here at face value. You must know other fans that you could offer it to.
Utd fans in home end? on 15:40 - Feb 22 with 949 viewsRangersw12

Viagogo is basically a legal ticket tout agency , why the club use them is beyond belief and sooner or later it will cause grief

As for the op would have to be D for me anyone who jumps up in the opposition stands deserves a slap

Utd fans in home end? on 15:46 - Feb 22 with 938 viewsPinnerPaul

Utd fans in home end? on 12:37 - Feb 22 by Toast_R

Sold season tickets x2 and over got £200. I don't know if their UTD or not. Probably but if they really wanna go that bad then fair play.
The club have made this season thoroughly miserable so I'm cashing in where I can.

To be honest I sold my Liverpool ones for same and will probably do likewise with Arsenal. Will pay for my ST next season.

Not even fussed about missing tomorrow infact it's a relief.

so if we stay up you've given up the big games to get enough money together to buy a S/t to see......the big games?

OR are you seriously saying that a S/T is good value withOUT the big games?

Madness!
Utd fans in home end? on 15:48 - Feb 22 with 930 viewsJonDoeman

Utd fans in home end? on 15:46 - Feb 22 by PinnerPaul

so if we stay up you've given up the big games to get enough money together to buy a S/t to see......the big games?

OR are you seriously saying that a S/T is good value withOUT the big games?

Madness!

Agree.... The memory of a famous win will last longer than a £100.

It Is What It Is !!

Utd fans in home end? on 15:49 - Feb 22 with 929 viewsToast_R

Utd fans in home end? on 15:32 - Feb 22 by smegma

Or you could offer it on here at face value. You must know other fans that you could offer it to.

Again, how am I to give them the ticket if I'm not there and how am I to get it back if I'm not there?

Meet days in advance, trust they will return it? From what I've heard on here which has warned about on here in the past....Fck that.
Utd fans in home end? on 16:13 - Feb 22 with 909 viewsTrance_Trousers

Sold mine for £100 2 weeks back will receive £88 back.

Could`t give a shite what people thought.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Utd fans in home end? on 16:19 - Feb 22 with 906 viewsMoonshineSteve

oooOOOoooh.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Utd fans in home end? on 16:20 - Feb 22 with 1296 viewsBlackCrowe

Sold my two for 60 quid the pair in hope that it went to QPR fans and didn't want to make a profit on it. They went in seconds.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024