Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Checkatrade Trophy tomorrow 20:05 - Dec 5 with 12284 viewsBigKindo

How many spending a fiver to give the lads a big cheer following Saturday's result? Whilst not having the same mega bucks in prize money as the FA Cup the match winners take is £ 20000-00. It would be nice to add this to the £ 30000-00 earned from the group stage.
Checkatrade Trophy tomorrow on 17:50 - Dec 8 with 830 views442Dale

I don't want anyone to agree with me ever. They'd only be branded a know-it-all or something equally ace, and that's my job.

Edit: #notserious #betterbeobvious
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 17:56]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Checkatrade Trophy tomorrow on 22:10 - Dec 8 with 744 viewsrochdaleriddler

Checkatrade Trophy tomorrow on 17:39 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

There's also a difference between the Clique and those who post frequently

I'm one of the latter, although someone thought that nordenblue and I were part of the Clique a few days back when we ganged up* to disagree with them

* it only takes two people to disagree with someone for them to come all 'victimised' and claim they're being ganged up on - rochdaleriddler being just one example

Stand your ground on your own two feet, ffs, however many others disagree with you - if you believe in what you're posting, and not just trying to wind people up, that is

Err I didn't say I felt victimised, or ganged up on. I said that people can be treated that way. I'm more than capable of standing my ground, thank you very much.carry on

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024