Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump shot at. 00:06 - Jul 14 with 14157 viewsconnell10

Only a matter of time before this happened. Looks like he is OK.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump shot at. on 00:23 - Jul 14 with 4178 views222gers

An elderly man has been arrested and taken into custody.
Trump shot at. on 00:24 - Jul 14 with 4167 viewsBoston

Trump shot at. on 00:23 - Jul 14 by 222gers

😀😉

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump shot at. on 00:27 - Jul 14 with 4157 viewsGus_iom

It would be the perfect crime, we already know he's not fit to stand trial
Trump shot at. on 00:29 - Jul 14 with 4147 viewsMrSheen

Says he meant to kill George Wallace.
Trump shot at. on 01:28 - Jul 14 with 4014 viewscharmr

The Wild West never goes away.

It’s why Jesus is in no rush to come back to Old Glory anytime soon because someone will try and shoot him.
[Post edited 14 Jul 1:43]
Trump shot at. on 06:20 - Jul 14 with 3796 viewsHAYESBOY

That's the election won. He's looked at as some king of hero.

Its the opposite of what happened in the Dead Zone. Anybody check where Christopher Walken was?
[Post edited 14 Jul 6:22]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Trump shot at. on 06:21 - Jul 14 with 3785 viewsessextaxiboy

Biden needs to look at himself , his stubbornness in refusing to stand down is handing the election to Trump , inevitable really that someone willl try to keep him out by other means.
Trump shot at. on 06:35 - Jul 14 with 3759 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Clearly the woukd be assassin went to the Tyler Roberts Soccer School of Shooting.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump shot at. on 06:50 - Jul 14 with 3718 viewsPlanetHonneywood

All over bar the insufferable speaches he'll give as the man becomes even more insufferable, more emboldened, and really vindictive too.

I said in the US election thread that I could see that ridiculous country experiencing 'civil unrest'. Today, his support base were put on notice to get ready.
[Post edited 14 Jul 6:54]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump shot at. on 06:59 - Jul 14 with 3694 viewsLblock

Shooter named as “Sniper Dykes”

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Trump shot at. on 07:24 - Jul 14 with 3638 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Trump shot at. on 06:59 - Jul 14 by Lblock

Shooter named as “Sniper Dykes”

His nutbar followers will see this as justification to lock and load. Scary shit
Trump shot at. on 08:02 - Jul 14 with 3536 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wouldn't put it past Trump to have arranged it just for this sort of reaction. 20 year old shooter is dead, that's the loose end tied up. it reeks of fake news. Rabble rousing, inflammatory speeches, win at any cost.

The grass is always greener.

Trump shot at. on 08:03 - Jul 14 with 3526 viewsRanger_Things

I hope Melania has sorted her alibi.
Trump shot at. on 08:12 - Jul 14 with 3499 viewsLimehouseR

Trump shot at. on 08:02 - Jul 14 by Esox_Lucius

I wouldn't put it past Trump to have arranged it just for this sort of reaction. 20 year old shooter is dead, that's the loose end tied up. it reeks of fake news. Rabble rousing, inflammatory speeches, win at any cost.

Was just saying this and was told to not to be such a conspiracy theorist.
But of his whole body mass, you knicked his ear and then couldn't readjust over the next few seconds to get his body mass. Smells like a rat to me.

Like people say this will make him even more insufferable.

Disclaimer: Obviously I condemn any kind of violence, especially when it comes to politics.
Trump shot at. on 08:17 - Jul 14 with 3479 viewsstevec

Congratulations, wondered who would be first.

You’ve even beaten BBC Vilify and the US Democrat media to that one.

Incidentally, did you appreciate how pleasant it was to see the newly elected Keir Starmer being allowed to speak outside no 10 unhindered without being shouted down or music played to drown him out?

Just show some class.
Trump shot at. on 08:34 - Jul 14 with 3411 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Gotta love it when leftists who accuse the so-called 'far' right of being deranged conspiracy theorists, become conspiracy theorists overnight. Well played sir, well played
Trump shot at. on 08:37 - Jul 14 with 3389 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump shot at. on 08:34 - Jul 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

Gotta love it when leftists who accuse the so-called 'far' right of being deranged conspiracy theorists, become conspiracy theorists overnight. Well played sir, well played

I think I’d give even that fat orange lunatic the benefit of the doubt on this one but as conspiracy theories go it’s more believable than most.
Trump shot at. on 08:44 - Jul 14 with 3352 viewsToast_R

Trump shot at. on 08:37 - Jul 14 by Watford_Ranger

I think I’d give even that fat orange lunatic the benefit of the doubt on this one but as conspiracy theories go it’s more believable than most.

What, and not the other way around? First, they impeach him, then he's convicted, and he's still winning, so what next?

Anyway, it's obviously neither as conspiracy theories are mainly how stupid people get to feel like intellectuals.
Trump shot at. on 08:51 - Jul 14 with 3319 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump shot at. on 08:44 - Jul 14 by Toast_R

What, and not the other way around? First, they impeach him, then he's convicted, and he's still winning, so what next?

Anyway, it's obviously neither as conspiracy theories are mainly how stupid people get to feel like intellectuals.

That tends to happen when you commit crimes. Who’s the conspiracy theorist now?
Trump shot at. on 08:55 - Jul 14 with 3296 viewsEsox_Lucius

Trump shot at. on 08:17 - Jul 14 by stevec

Incidentally, did you appreciate how pleasant it was to see the newly elected Keir Starmer being allowed to speak outside no 10 unhindered without being shouted down or music played to drown him out?

Just show some class.

A man who sold US state secrets to foreign powers whilst POTUS, a man who funnelled $2.5bn of tax payers money through his companies whilst in power, a man who orchestrated the riot on capitol hill, a man man who claims he could shoot someone and his supporters would forgive him... the list goes on. Also a good deflection from the appearance of his name on the Epstein island visitors book that was just released.
It's only a conspiracy theory if it is far fetched, not if it is the most likely reason. If it was opposition that wanted him killed then it would have been carried out like the JFK assassination.
I am not sure at all why you would think Trump isn't capable of pulling a stunt like this. His whole adult life is mired in corruption.
[Post edited 14 Jul 9:01]

The grass is always greener.

Trump shot at. on 09:11 - Jul 14 with 3209 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trump shot at. on 08:17 - Jul 14 by stevec

Just show some class.

Just show some class. Well, that's not something we can accuse Trump of ever showing bigly or smally.

He is the most obnoxious and ignorant individual imaginable, who has sown the seeds of division, sought to rule by deceit, and frankly, he ought not be too surprised this has happened. Already, I hear morons who follow him are seeking to accuse and suggest a conspiracy, which he will not denounce and, if anything, seek to use to his advantage.

So, if you're seeking to hand out lessons in class, I know the first person to target (no pun intended).

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump shot at. on 09:13 - Jul 14 with 3178 viewspaulparker

Social media has absolutely ruined people.
It’s quite clear it’s not staged. There was a member of the public being interviewed covered in the brain matter of someone who got hit in the crowd and there is also a picture of the shooter all messed up after the snipers took him out.
It’s absolutely bizarre that so many people now look for a conspiracy in everything.
People forget this is America where regular people can buy rifles and a lot of time these regular people are complete nutters.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trump shot at. on 09:14 - Jul 14 with 3181 viewsToast_R

Because, rather like the moon landing filmed in a studio theory, you'd be relying on a fair amount of people keeping their mouthes shut for the remainder of their lifetime and never letting it slip.
Trump shot at. on 09:26 - Jul 14 with 3137 viewsBklynRanger

Left or right, I think we'll look back 10 or 20 years from now on this as one of a handful of events that signalled the beginning of a major period of violent unrest in the US.

It won't draw everyone in like a civil war, I just don't see that happening, but things are going to get bad, it seems inevitable.

Look at Trump's first word afterwards, watch the rhetoric coming out around this now, and let's see how many guns appear on hips over the next few weeks.
Trump shot at. on 09:30 - Jul 14 with 3114 viewsLimehouseR

I am not saying this is definitely something Trump has set up himself I would just say I wouldn't put it past him or his administration to orchestrate something to this degree. His list of serious criminal acts is long yet he seems to have got away with them all. In fact in the ruling a few weeks ago they've basically facilitated any future president to act in the exact same way.

But yes most likely this is yet another gun toting nutter and America will NEVER learn about their gun laws. To be honest (and unfortunately) I am surprised it has been so long since an incident like this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024