Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump shot at. 00:06 - Jul 14 with 14152 viewsconnell10

Only a matter of time before this happened. Looks like he is OK.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump shot at. on 09:32 - Jul 14 with 1585 viewsPaddyhoops

If only you couldn’t walk into a shop and buy a gun ?
I bet he knows a good plastic surgeon to fix his ear .
Trump shot at. on 09:47 - Jul 14 with 1507 viewsDWQPR

Trump shot at. on 09:30 - Jul 14 by LimehouseR

I am not saying this is definitely something Trump has set up himself I would just say I wouldn't put it past him or his administration to orchestrate something to this degree. His list of serious criminal acts is long yet he seems to have got away with them all. In fact in the ruling a few weeks ago they've basically facilitated any future president to act in the exact same way.

But yes most likely this is yet another gun toting nutter and America will NEVER learn about their gun laws. To be honest (and unfortunately) I am surprised it has been so long since an incident like this.

Yeah, of course it was a set up. The fact that he had moved his head to look to his right at that moment probably saved his life. Had he been looking straight ahead then it’s a direct hit. Trump is a very lucky man this morning.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Trump shot at. on 09:47 - Jul 14 with 1507 viewsNed_Kennedys

Trump shot at. on 08:02 - Jul 14 by Esox_Lucius

I wouldn't put it past Trump to have arranged it just for this sort of reaction. 20 year old shooter is dead, that's the loose end tied up. it reeks of fake news. Rabble rousing, inflammatory speeches, win at any cost.

Utter fantasist nonsense.
Trump shot at. on 10:02 - Jul 14 with 1437 viewsClive_Anderson

Got to love the headlines in the US media, even the BBC managed to report this properly through gritted teeth

Trump shot at. on 10:03 - Jul 14 with 1441 viewsHooparoo

I don’t get whyTrump is so hated. He must be the most vilified person in US history. Sure, disagree with him but the hate and bile he cops is off the scale.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump shot at. on 10:38 - Jul 14 with 1305 viewsToast_R

Trump shot at. on 10:03 - Jul 14 by Hooparoo

I don’t get whyTrump is so hated. He must be the most vilified person in US history. Sure, disagree with him but the hate and bile he cops is off the scale.

Like most things, media driven.

Remember when Trump once mispelt coffee as Covfefe on Twittter. This caused mass hysteria and constant memes.

Biden makes astronomical gaffes on what seems, every public appearance, since taking office and it's often a mere shrug of the shoulders from the media. Even introducing Zelensky as President Putin is swept under the carpet.

I mean, they're both ridiculous candidates for different reasons but the media bias towards one, far outweighs the other.
Trump shot at. on 10:39 - Jul 14 with 1299 viewscolinallcars

People are always criticising Trump the poor chap - I mean someone has to set a bad example don't they ?
Trump shot at. on 10:39 - Jul 14 with 1299 viewsPaddyhoops

I don’t want to see anyone shot . But Hate and Bile ?
Trump doles it out on plates to people.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump shot at. on 10:45 - Jul 14 with 1274 viewsHooparoo

Trump shot at. on 10:39 - Jul 14 by Paddyhoops

As a wise man once said “ No one hates like the left”

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump shot at. on 10:47 - Jul 14 with 1266 viewsStainrod

Trump shot at. on 10:39 - Jul 14 by Paddyhoops

Typical nonsense quote from Trump saying it’s almost inconceivable this could happen in “our country”:

America has a history of political assassinations as he would be aware if he ever thought about anything other than himself

America has a virtual gun free-for-all - a policy he supports

He has defended and supported violence, including the murder of a policeman, in the insurrection he directed

He deliberately uses the most inflammatory language and demonises opponents.

To be clear am not in any way defending an assassination attempt but for Trump to somehow claim this has come from nowhere is at best disingenuous.
Trump shot at. on 10:48 - Jul 14 with 1258 viewsSonofpugwash

Trump shot at. on 08:55 - Jul 14 by Esox_Lucius

A man who sold US state secrets to foreign powers whilst POTUS, a man who funnelled $2.5bn of tax payers money through his companies whilst in power, a man who orchestrated the riot on capitol hill, a man man who claims he could shoot someone and his supporters would forgive him... the list goes on. Also a good deflection from the appearance of his name on the Epstein island visitors book that was just released.
It's only a conspiracy theory if it is far fetched, not if it is the most likely reason. If it was opposition that wanted him killed then it would have been carried out like the JFK assassination.
I am not sure at all why you would think Trump isn't capable of pulling a stunt like this. His whole adult life is mired in corruption.
[Post edited 14 Jul 9:01]

Really?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Trump shot at. on 10:50 - Jul 14 with 1255 viewsSydneyRs

Trump shot at. on 10:38 - Jul 14 by Toast_R

Like most things, media driven.

Remember when Trump once mispelt coffee as Covfefe on Twittter. This caused mass hysteria and constant memes.

Biden makes astronomical gaffes on what seems, every public appearance, since taking office and it's often a mere shrug of the shoulders from the media. Even introducing Zelensky as President Putin is swept under the carpet.

I mean, they're both ridiculous candidates for different reasons but the media bias towards one, far outweighs the other.

Swept under the carpet? It was a lead headline all over the world, including here in Australia where it's hardly particularly relevant.

Trump recently stood for about a minute looking completely lost when his autocue failed and the only place I saw that was on Twitter. He's also stumbled on words on a few occasions. Both of them are too old but it seems we'll be stuck with one of them.

The media's main goal is making money and that happens by getting clicks. Trump equals clicks and the media wants him because of it. Like him or not, he's box office and that means media dollars.

Regardless, what happened earlier would not if they fixed their gun laws. Australia did this after the Port Arthur massacre and this type of gun crime has vanished.

Also, how come people in the crowd spotted the shooter before police did?
[Post edited 14 Jul 10:55]
Trump shot at. on 10:53 - Jul 14 with 1247 viewsdaveB

Trump shot at. on 09:13 - Jul 14 by paulparker

Social media has absolutely ruined people.
It’s quite clear it’s not staged. There was a member of the public being interviewed covered in the brain matter of someone who got hit in the crowd and there is also a picture of the shooter all messed up after the snipers took him out.
It’s absolutely bizarre that so many people now look for a conspiracy in everything.
People forget this is America where regular people can buy rifles and a lot of time these regular people are complete nutters.

if you are staging that you are not going to risk getting shot in the ear you'd go arm or leg, it was obviously real and horrific to watch. Trump was going to win before this so there was no reason to stage it

I'm no fan of Trump but if you don't like him vote for the other guy, trying to kill him is as bad as it gets and the poor person who was killed just for attending a rally, absolutely shocking but has happened over here as well with Jo Cox and David Amess
Trump shot at. on 11:02 - Jul 14 with 1196 viewsMrSheen

Trump shot at. on 10:47 - Jul 14 by Stainrod

Typical nonsense quote from Trump saying it’s almost inconceivable this could happen in “our country”:

America has a history of political assassinations as he would be aware if he ever thought about anything other than himself

America has a virtual gun free-for-all - a policy he supports

He has defended and supported violence, including the murder of a policeman, in the insurrection he directed

He deliberately uses the most inflammatory language and demonises opponents.

To be clear am not in any way defending an assassination attempt but for Trump to somehow claim this has come from nowhere is at best disingenuous.

Trump is an idiot, and no more knowledgeable about history as he is about anything else, but no policeman was murdred on January 6th.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brian_Sicknick
Trump shot at. on 11:11 - Jul 14 with 1168 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trump shot at. on 10:45 - Jul 14 by Hooparoo

As a wise man once said “ No one hates like the left”

Trump's a commie!!!!

Well, I for one did not see that coming.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump shot at. on 11:12 - Jul 14 with 1165 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Disgraceful comment. An innocent person lost their life to the scum who tried to assassinate President Trump.
Trump shot at. on 11:31 - Jul 14 with 1107 viewsOrwell84

Trump shot at. on 11:12 - Jul 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

Disgraceful comment. An innocent person lost their life to the scum who tried to assassinate President Trump.

Agreed. Anyone thinks that this was staged then quite frankly is an idiot and they have been brainwashed by the MSM

This is what a threat to democracy actually looks like

This was undoubtedly an assassination attempt by the deep state.

Look at this BBC interview in the immediate aftermath. Now the absolute cranks and nutters like Syndney and Essox are too far gone. But for the less extremist have a look at this and tell me that this wasn't a deep state assassination attempt on Democracy itself:

Two people in the crowd may die from this. And it's absolutely disgraceful that conspiracy theorists nuts are allowed to be on here posting

What a reaction from Trump. A true hero. Fighting for us all in the West to keep a civilised society. Even those on this thread too brainwashed or too dense to understand that
Trump shot at. on 11:36 - Jul 14 with 1083 viewsClive_Anderson

Because they've been told by the media every day he's worse than Hitler for the past 8+ years.

Never mind when a story turns out not to be true as they are onto the next one by then.

Russian collusion - FBI admitted there was no evidence for this whatsoever
Ordered BLM protesters to be tear gassed so he could do a photoshoot - made up
Called WW2 veterans that died losers and suckers - made up
Tried to grab the steering wheel of his limo to join in the J6 protests - made up
His wife was waiting to divorce him post 2020 election as she hated him - made up
Told people to drink bleach to combat covid - made up

Meanwhile anyone who mentioned Biden might be suffering severe mental decline was treated as a conspiracy nutjob by the media up to a few weeks ago, who have since done a complete 180 now it's because too obvious for even them to cover up any longer.

To be fair if you still trust the mainstream media and don't look for alternative sources it must all be a bit confusing.
Trump shot at. on 11:40 - Jul 14 with 1067 viewsQPR_John

Trump shot at. on 08:02 - Jul 14 by Esox_Lucius

I wouldn't put it past Trump to have arranged it just for this sort of reaction. 20 year old shooter is dead, that's the loose end tied up. it reeks of fake news. Rabble rousing, inflammatory speeches, win at any cost.

My thoughts exactly
Trump shot at. on 11:46 - Jul 14 with 1050 viewsBklynRanger

Trump shot at. on 11:31 - Jul 14 by Orwell84

Agreed. Anyone thinks that this was staged then quite frankly is an idiot and they have been brainwashed by the MSM

Look at this BBC interview in the immediate aftermath. Now the absolute cranks and nutters like Syndney and Essox are too far gone. But for the less extremist have a look at this and tell me that this wasn't a deep state assassination attempt on Democracy itself:

Two people in the crowd may die from this. And it's absolutely disgraceful that conspiracy theorists nuts are allowed to be on here posting

What a reaction from Trump. A true hero. Fighting for us all in the West to keep a civilised society. Even those on this thread too brainwashed or too dense to understand that

This wasn't a deep state assassination attempt on Democracy itself.

Can't help you with any of your other issues so please don't ask.
Trump shot at. on 11:46 - Jul 14 with 1049 viewsPaddyhoops

I’m a liberal with a very small L mate, but if you want to put me in the “left “ box for being critical of Trump.
Crack on mate.
Trump shot at. on 11:47 - Jul 14 with 1045 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Remember you reap what you sow.
Trump shot at. on 12:03 - Jul 14 with 980 viewsOrwell84

Trump shot at. on 11:46 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

This wasn't a deep state assassination attempt on Democracy itself.

Can't help you with any of your other issues so please don't ask.

To quote Twain, 'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

The Deep State just tried to arrange for the likely next Democraticly elected leader of the US to have his head blown off on live TV because he's not what they want, but what the people want.

And you still can't see it

Just last month the prime minister of Slovakia just days after a speech rejecting the World Health Organisation's accord to strengthen their powers over governments and ennforcing vaccines. Plus his anti open stance migration. He was shot multiple times.

Two years ago, Shinizo Abe former prime minister of Japan. Also anti immigration was shot and killed.

Elon Musk said just this week the EU have been trying to force Twitter to censor legal and free speech without announcing it, and so now faces fines of up to 8% of their global revenue.

Democracy is under attack. Hopefully now like that Mitchell and Webb sketch more on the "Left" are realising that perhaps in fact they 'are the baddies'
Trump shot at. on 12:10 - Jul 14 with 958 viewscharmr

Conspiracy theory’s are simply about making money and has been a major player in fcuking this country up for everyone.

As a political weapon the Republican party started this and someone with another weapon tried to finish it.

How ironic a rally of gun lovers (and Trump with the NRA) witness a scene some people are trying to rid out of American society.
Trump shot at. on 12:37 - Jul 14 with 1291 viewsSydneyRs

Trump shot at. on 11:31 - Jul 14 by Orwell84

Can you show me anything in the "MSM" where it has been suggested that this was staged?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024