Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump shot at. 00:06 - Jul 14 with 15635 viewsconnell10

Only a matter of time before this happened. Looks like he is OK.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump shot at. on 18:33 - Jul 16 with 1743 viewsBluce_Ree

This is what happens when Flat Earthers get bored and move onto something else.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Trump shot at. on 19:32 - Jul 16 with 1623 viewsEsox_Lucius

Trump shot at. on 18:15 - Jul 16 by hubble

Until just now, I had never heard of it. So I read the wiki entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025 - and now I do know about it. What has that got to do with your assertion that Trump faked his own attempted assassination?

It was more for a general discussion on a potential scenario of what to expect if Trump gets voted back in. I would hazard a guess that very few of the US electorate are even remotely aware of it.
https://www.project2025.org/
[Post edited 16 Jul 19:35]

The grass is always greener.

Trump shot at. on 17:28 - Jul 18 with 1259 viewsGaryT

Biden has gone from "Only God can make me step down" to "Only getting hit by a train" to "If a doctor says I'm ill". He's also suddenly remembered that he ran on being a transitional President. Sounds like he's about to finally follow through on that promise.
Trump shot at. on 17:47 - Jul 18 with 1213 viewsHAYESBOY

Trump shot at. on 17:28 - Jul 18 by GaryT

Biden has gone from "Only God can make me step down" to "Only getting hit by a train" to "If a doctor says I'm ill". He's also suddenly remembered that he ran on being a transitional President. Sounds like he's about to finally follow through on that promise.

''Sounds like he's about to finally follow through ''.

He must be really ill.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Trump shot at. on 20:53 - Jul 18 with 1092 viewsSonofpugwash

PSYOPS?
Nah.I saw the muzzle flash.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Trump shot at. on 21:17 - Jul 18 with 1048 viewsRanger_Things

Trump shot at. on 16:28 - Jul 15 by DesertBoot

Impeachment, lawfare, endless felony charges (which are falling by the wayside) in kangaroo courts with handpicked judges, prosecutors and juries.
They got the felony charge but failed to have Trump jailed so what's next - assassination.
No coincidence Jill Biden was also hosting an event not far away and all resources were switched to protecting the First Lady and it was known Biden and others were trying to dilute/remove Trump's protection on account of his conviction.
The interview with the local man wearing the funky ginger hair Trump cap was pretty damning and lots of footage to back him up.
Another college dropout groomed and trained to use a gun, but he missed his "money shot" so panicked and just randomly shot everywhere until his brain left his head.
Expect riots and false flags now staged by the Democrats and blamed on Republicans.

Jesus fcking Christ. That is properly batsht, even by LFW nutjob standards.

How much longer til the season starts? People have lost their fcking minds on here.
Trump shot at. on 23:24 - Jul 18 with 936 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trump shot at. on 21:17 - Jul 18 by Ranger_Things

How much longer til the season starts? People have lost their fcking minds on here.

True....but it was funny!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump shot at. on 23:58 - Jul 18 with 899 viewskensalriser

Clive's footballer conspiracy series is starting to look more like a news report.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump shot at. on 04:51 - Jul 19 with 817 viewsderbyhoop

The more you hear about the Trump shooting the more it looks like a stunt. The hospital report stated that he'd been grazed by plexiglass; no treatment required, apart from painkillers. Next day he's playing golf but by the time he gets to RNC he's sporting a large bandage on his ear.

Of course, the assailant was shot, so no chance of evidence from him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Trump shot at. on 06:17 - Jul 19 with 765 viewstommytanker

All these far left conspiracy theories.
Trump shot at. on 06:53 - Jul 19 with 722 viewsSydneyRs

Trump shot at. on 17:28 - Jul 18 by GaryT

Betting odds tell the story, Biden 18/1 Harris about 4/1. He's stepping down.
Trump shot at. on 06:56 - Jul 19 with 720 viewsSydneyRs

Trump shot at. on 21:17 - Jul 18 by Ranger_Things

I agree people have lost their minds. On both sides of the argument.

Some absolutely ridiculous posts from both ends of it in this thread.
Trump shot at. on 06:59 - Jul 19 with 715 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Trump shot at. on 04:51 - Jul 19 by derbyhoop

The more you hear about the Trump shooting the more it looks like a stunt. The hospital report stated that he'd been grazed by plexiglass; no treatment required, apart from painkillers. Next day he's playing golf but by the time he gets to RNC he's sporting a large bandage on his ear.

🤪
Trump shot at. on 07:34 - Jul 19 with 659 viewsGus_iom

Trump shot at. on 06:56 - Jul 19 by SydneyRs

I agree people have lost their minds. On both sides of the argument.

Some absolutely ridiculous posts from both ends of it in this thread.

But.... I agree with this post, and I don't often agree with you on things cultural. So something positive has come out of this!
Trump shot at. on 07:47 - Jul 19 with 648 viewsJuzzie

Even if it wasn’t a stunt he’s certainly milking the aftermath.
Trump shot at. on 08:17 - Jul 19 with 608 viewsGaryT

Trump shot at. on 06:59 - Jul 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

🤪

This image suggests otherwise.

Edit, was replying to Derbyhoop

"The more you hear about the Trump shooting the more it looks like a stunt. The hospital report stated that he'd been grazed by plexiglass"

[Post edited 19 Jul 9:18]
Trump shot at. on 08:57 - Jul 19 with 533 viewsStainrod

My god just had a gander at this thread.

Can’t believe some really believe it is a conspiracy (on either side).

Surely we have all seen enough to know that shit happens, particularly in this febrile, hate-filled environment - in part fuelled by Trump - when guns are almost as easy to acquire as candy.

Never underestimate how many nutters there are out there. Let’s not sound like nutters in here!
Trump shot at. on 08:58 - Jul 19 with 538 viewsslmrstid

I found it funny the people who have all started wearing ear bandages to mimic their hero. Presumably the same people who wore the "REAL MEN WEAR DIAPERS" t-shirts when it was revealed Donald has to wear old man pants (although in fairness that shouldn't be mocked as its something that can afflict us all).

Cult members gonna cult.
Trump shot at. on 09:19 - Jul 19 with 479 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

The only stunt is the media's 8 year plus campaign of dehumanising Trump and his supporters (half of America basically) to the point where a genuine assassination attempt on his life is shrugged off by the likes of you as probably an exercise in getting brownie points.

No mention of the innocent man protecting his family who died from this of course. His name was Corey Comperatore, a retired firefighter nonetheless. I'm sure his family will be comforted by your belief that this was a stunt.
Trump shot at. on 09:35 - Jul 19 with 775 viewsStainrod

Trump shot at. on 09:19 - Jul 19 by Orthodox_Hoop

The only stunt is the media's 8 year plus campaign of dehumanising Trump and his supporters (half of America basically) to the point where a genuine assassination attempt on his life is shrugged off by the likes of you as probably an exercise in getting brownie points.

No mention of the innocent man protecting his family who died from this of course. His name was Corey Comperatore, a retired firefighter nonetheless. I'm sure his family will be comforted by your belief that this was a stunt.

You had me up until “dehumanising Trump”.

Think he has done a pretty good job of that himself.

How would you characterise his attitude to immigrants (calling them sub-human etc) if that is not “de-humanising”. His entire modus operandi is to belittle others and see them as transactional commodities: “how useful are these people to me?”. The violence against him was terrible, no question, but let’s put it in context: since he came to the presidency, the number of security incidents against members of Congress have sky-rocketed. Am not sure that’s entirely coincidental.

Will he finally now grow up, dial down the hate and attempt to unite the country? A big test for such a fundamentally little man.
Trump shot at. on 09:45 - Jul 19 with 728 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump shot at. on 09:35 - Jul 19 by Stainrod

How would you characterise his attitude to immigrants (calling them sub-human etc) if that is not “de-humanising”. His entire modus operandi is to belittle others and see them as transactional commodities: “how useful are these people to me?”. The violence against him was terrible, no question, but let’s put it in context: since he came to the presidency, the number of security incidents against members of Congress have sky-rocketed. Am not sure that’s entirely coincidental.

Will he finally now grow up, dial down the hate and attempt to unite the country? A big test for such a fundamentally little man.

So, as you would imagine, I am no fan of Trump but the Biden administration is doing everything liberals are accusing him of wanting to do.

Did I read somewhere that there were less hostile deportations and foreign bombs dropped under Trump than any other president of the 21st Century?

He’s already proven he’s impervious to words and legal action. Defeat him with policy instead!
Trump shot at. on 09:49 - Jul 19 with 716 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Trump shot at. on 09:35 - Jul 19 by Stainrod

I'm not referring to Trump's faults though (of which there are many) - I'm talking about the language used by the media and his opponents - Far-right, N azi, all the 'phobes and 'isms. And yet again, even though you'll admit what happened was terrible, through gritted teeth no doubt, your first reaction is whataboutism and ad hominen attacks on Trump. It's all very tired and repetitive.
[Post edited 19 Jul 9:53]
Trump shot at. on 10:05 - Jul 19 with 663 viewsSonofpugwash

Trump shot at. on 11:00 - Jul 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Skipping past the Islamophobia, Pakistan has had nuclear weapons since the 70s.

There's a distinct difference between having nuclear devices and the means to deliver them.
Pakistan has approximately 36 warheads for the nuclear air branch. The F-16 A/B has about 24 launchers and a range of 1,600 kilometers (km) while the Mirage III/V has approximately 12 launchers and a range of 2,100 km. A new, highly accurate air-launched cruise missile, the Ra'ad, has a range of 350+ km.
The UK has Trident.7,500 miles max.Current stockpile 225 warheads.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Trump shot at. on 10:40 - Jul 19 with 570 viewsStainrod

Trump shot at. on 09:49 - Jul 19 by Orthodox_Hoop

I'm not referring to Trump's faults though (of which there are many) - I'm talking about the language used by the media and his opponents - Far-right, N azi, all the 'phobes and 'isms. And yet again, even though you'll admit what happened was terrible, through gritted teeth no doubt, your first reaction is whataboutism and ad hominen attacks on Trump. It's all very tired and repetitive.
[Post edited 19 Jul 9:53]

You really are most insightful if you can tell I was typing through gritted teeth. My teeth did not need to be gritted one bit to say the shooting of Trump was horrific. It shouldn't need saying that we must use logic in a democracy, not violence. Besides, quite apart from the human element, pragmatically this was a disaster for anyone (like me) opposed to Trump. As soon as I saw the defiant - defining - image of Trump with his arm aloft it was clear to me that he had almost certainly just won re-election.

Agree name calling doesn't get us anywhere. I would never use the word "Nazi" to define Trump and we should be very careful about the use of that word. I wouldn't as yet call him "far" right, any more than he should call Democrats "far left extremists". He is, IMHO, "hard right" for sure, with the potential to be something more.

Where I disagree is people on the right IMHO often struggle to see cause and effect. Just as crime rates typically rise with levels of poverty, so if your language is all "fight, fight, fight" it shouldn't be entirely surprising that in a country where crazed, lone gunmen are not exactly an unknown phenomenon, someone will take you at your word - it could have been a Trump supporter taking a shot at Biden, it so happened to be a nutter (motivation unclear) taking a shot at Trump. That is not to justify an act of violence but it is to say that this assassination attempt hasn't come from nowhere and perhaps the Trumpeties need to be a little more self-reflective about the culture that produces such violence - a violence that is particularly American. So its not an ad hominen attack or "whataboutism".

There was a very good article in the FT a few days ago analysing opinion polling data (stay with me). It showed that Trump's single biggest appeal was his macho, tough man image. Its why he is massively more popular with men than women, for example. So if your whole schtick is "I'm the tough guy", "I could shoot someone and people would still vote for me", "spent a great day at the firing range" etc etc etc its not entirely surprising that some lunatic out there took all this talk of violence not as metaphor but literally. Again, to be clear, it was clearly wrong.

Is Trump now big enough to see his lucky escape as the moment to bring people together? That to me would be proof that Trump was genuinely courageous.
Trump shot at. on 10:42 - Jul 19 with 564 viewsStainrod

Trump shot at. on 10:05 - Jul 19 by Sonofpugwash

There's a distinct difference between having nuclear devices and the means to deliver them.
Pakistan has approximately 36 warheads for the nuclear air branch. The F-16 A/B has about 24 launchers and a range of 1,600 kilometers (km) while the Mirage III/V has approximately 12 launchers and a range of 2,100 km. A new, highly accurate air-launched cruise missile, the Ra'ad, has a range of 350+ km.
The UK has Trident.7,500 miles max.Current stockpile 225 warheads.

Except our so-called "independent" nuclear deterrent can only, in practical terms, ever be used with American co-operation and even authorisation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024