Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump shot at. 00:06 - Jul 14 with 14158 viewsconnell10

Only a matter of time before this happened. Looks like he is OK.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump shot at. on 16:28 - Jul 15 with 1880 viewsDesertBoot

Impeachment, lawfare, endless felony charges (which are falling by the wayside) in kangaroo courts with handpicked judges, prosecutors and juries.
They got the felony charge but failed to have Trump jailed so what's next - assassination.
No coincidence Jill Biden was also hosting an event not far away and all resources were switched to protecting the First Lady and it was known Biden and others were trying to dilute/remove Trump's protection on account of his conviction.
The interview with the local man wearing the funky ginger hair Trump cap was pretty damning and lots of footage to back him up.
Another college dropout groomed and trained to use a gun, but he missed his "money shot" so panicked and just randomly shot everywhere until his brain left his head.
Expect riots and false flags now staged by the Democrats and blamed on Republicans.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Trump shot at. on 16:45 - Jul 15 with 1778 viewsDavieQPR

I just feel sad for the innocent family man who lost his life and the others who are in intensive care. They seemed to be forgotten and ignored.
Trump shot at. on 16:49 - Jul 15 with 1762 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trump shot at. on 16:28 - Jul 15 by DesertBoot

Impeachment, lawfare, endless felony charges (which are falling by the wayside) in kangaroo courts with handpicked judges, prosecutors and juries.
They got the felony charge but failed to have Trump jailed so what's next - assassination.
No coincidence Jill Biden was also hosting an event not far away and all resources were switched to protecting the First Lady and it was known Biden and others were trying to dilute/remove Trump's protection on account of his conviction.
The interview with the local man wearing the funky ginger hair Trump cap was pretty damning and lots of footage to back him up.
Another college dropout groomed and trained to use a gun, but he missed his "money shot" so panicked and just randomly shot everywhere until his brain left his head.
Expect riots and false flags now staged by the Democrats and blamed on Republicans.

"..Impeachment, lawfare, endless felony charges (which are falling by the wayside) in kangaroo courts with handpicked judges, prosecutors, and juries..."

All the allegations are well founded, and I suggest you read into it more. Hand-picked prosecutors: Surely, the prosecution takes place where the law is alleged to have been broken, so it's not as your suggest?

As for the judges, I'm not familiar with how each of the jurisdictions undertake its presiding procedures, and merely because Trump moans about the judges, it doesn't mean he's right.

Juries are selected by normal procedures, for which both parties are free to accept or reject prospective jurors.

The evidence against him in the Georgia case looks particularly damming. The implications of which are beyond serious for which, if found guilty, they should not be quashed by immunity. Ever.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump shot at. on 16:53 - Jul 15 with 1753 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I did raise an eyebrow when President Biden said political assassinations were un-American.
Trump shot at. on 17:07 - Jul 15 with 1721 viewsbosh67

Trump shot at. on 16:49 - Jul 15 by PlanetHonneywood

"..Impeachment, lawfare, endless felony charges (which are falling by the wayside) in kangaroo courts with handpicked judges, prosecutors, and juries..."

All the allegations are well founded, and I suggest you read into it more. Hand-picked prosecutors: Surely, the prosecution takes place where the law is alleged to have been broken, so it's not as your suggest?

As for the judges, I'm not familiar with how each of the jurisdictions undertake its presiding procedures, and merely because Trump moans about the judges, it doesn't mean he's right.

Juries are selected by normal procedures, for which both parties are free to accept or reject prospective jurors.

The evidence against him in the Georgia case looks particularly damming. The implications of which are beyond serious for which, if found guilty, they should not be quashed by immunity. Ever.

"The evidence against him in the Georgia case looks particularly damming. The implications of which are beyond serious for which, if found guilty, they should not be quashed by immunity. Ever."

I agree but if he takes office again they will be. However, I feel that the Supreme Court decision, almost certainly designed to protect him if he gets back in is actually going to be his undoing. No one is above the law so there could be a queue of would be assassins lining up to take a shot at him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Trump shot at. on 18:24 - Jul 15 with 1599 viewsDesertBoot

The landscape has changed for Trump as the desperate Democrats are being exposed as witch-hunters - can’t see Georgia going against him.
Biden is finished as his decline is nothing new but the media are picking him apart.
I can’t recall a more divisive character than Trump but he appeals to those feeling alienated by the establishment.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Trump shot at. on 18:55 - Jul 15 with 1539 viewslassel

Trump shot at. on 18:24 - Jul 15 by DesertBoot

The landscape has changed for Trump as the desperate Democrats are being exposed as witch-hunters - can’t see Georgia going against him.
Biden is finished as his decline is nothing new but the media are picking him apart.
I can’t recall a more divisive character than Trump but he appeals to those feeling alienated by the establishment.

I mean that’s a bit of a mental statement considering that in a sane world Trump would’ve been on trial right now for Election Interference rather than a corrupt Supreme Court stalling for time and ensuring it can’t happen before the election.

He would then be tried on a slam dunk case of mishandling classified documents rather than a judge (with 4 prior cases) he appointed refusing to recuse from the case and then dismissing it, which will be overturned, to ensure it can’t happen before the election…
Trump shot at. on 21:19 - Jul 15 with 1382 viewscharmr

Trump straight out of Reagans playbook.

Perception management, how can you manipulate the American people.

Therefore reality becomes what?

US have been doing this shit for decades
[Post edited 15 Jul 21:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Trump shot at. on 21:29 - Jul 15 with 1365 viewsnumptydumpty

Crikey

Security incompetence of the highest order

- Nearest building

- a flat roof

- no one in building stopping gunman getting onto the roof

- none of many highly trained security staff seeing shooter before many many untrained crowd members (inside job)

- no use of drones above to monitor

- Trump just getting clip on the ear

- Innocent man dead (to prove the consipracy theorists wrong (counter bluff)

- Next day one case against Trump dropped

- Trump receiving nomination for presidency nomination by Republicans

They oversaw all the theroies around JFK assassination

This non assassination has raised so many questions that in normality do not add up

And i am speaking as someone who doesnt attest to conspiracy nonsense

Its simply an overview that this rally was quite an easy one for securtiy staff to keep Mr Trump safe - the fact that an untrained 20 year old boy somehow outioxed an elite squad of minders I would like to know how this happened...

It seems strange in the extreme

Almost as though an innocent man lost his life but for someone;s race to roll on is that the cover up reason required.

hate to say it but this whole scenario is laced with unbelievable incompetence which does not add up in anyways !!!
[Post edited 15 Jul 21:35]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Trump shot at. on 06:21 - Jul 16 with 1186 viewsClive_Anderson

Trump shot at. on 16:49 - Jul 15 by PlanetHonneywood

The New York district attorney was voted in on a platform of getting Trump.

The fraud trial where they said he overvalued his assets to get cheaper loans was absurd. The banks he lent to testified on his behalf saying that they did their own independent valuation and were happy with the loans and he paid them all back anyway. But whatevs he was found guilty and fined almost a billion dollars.

The Stormy Daniels hush money trial was even more ridiculous. Paying her off isn't even illegal, but they tried to claim should have been entered as campaign funding. They had five different potential crimes and the jury didn't have to decide on one he did, but just think he probably did one of them. They never even told Trump which crime he was being tried for, just mix and match trying to get a conviction. All legal precedent thrown out the window.

You don't have to like the bloke to see that they are waging constant warfare on him the year of the election to try and get him off the ballot.
Trump shot at. on 08:09 - Jul 16 with 1111 viewslassel

Trump shot at. on 06:21 - Jul 16 by Clive_Anderson

The New York district attorney was voted in on a platform of getting Trump.

The fraud trial where they said he overvalued his assets to get cheaper loans was absurd. The banks he lent to testified on his behalf saying that they did their own independent valuation and were happy with the loans and he paid them all back anyway. But whatevs he was found guilty and fined almost a billion dollars.

The Stormy Daniels hush money trial was even more ridiculous. Paying her off isn't even illegal, but they tried to claim should have been entered as campaign funding. They had five different potential crimes and the jury didn't have to decide on one he did, but just think he probably did one of them. They never even told Trump which crime he was being tried for, just mix and match trying to get a conviction. All legal precedent thrown out the window.

You don't have to like the bloke to see that they are waging constant warfare on him the year of the election to try and get him off the ballot.

Respectfully CA, posts as uninformed as this highlight just how broken US politics are.
Trump shot at. on 08:28 - Jul 16 with 1094 viewsClive_Anderson

Trump shot at. on 08:09 - Jul 16 by lassel

Respectfully CA, posts as uninformed as this highlight just how broken US politics are.

Well since I'm nice here are links backing up my earlier points.

Here's an article from CNN from the New York DA in 2019 upon entering the post:

'James is the first black woman to be elected to a statewide office in New York and the first female state attorney general. Her campaign was partially based on a platform of investigating Trump.“I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate President,” James said during her campaign.'

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/10/politics/letitia-tish-james-new-york-attorney

Here's a NY Times article on the bank loans charges:

"Trump’s Bankers Say His Exaggerated Net Worth Did Not Affect Loans
The testimony of witnesses from Deutsche Bank lent support to a central plank of former President Donald Trump’s defense in the civil fraud case against him."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/29/nyregion/trump-fraud-trial-deutsche-bank.html

Here's an article about the hush money trial:

"Judge: To convict Trump of felonies, jury does not need to unanimously agree on what 'predicate' crime he committed"

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/05/21/trump-hush-money-criminal-trial

Not to mention the star witness for the prosecution in the trial had already been convicted of tax evasion, lying to banks and Congress as well as stealing from Trump:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/20/michael-cohen-perjury-trump-tria

You probably know all this already, so not really sure the point of saying it's all uninformed.
[Post edited 16 Jul 8:36]
Trump shot at. on 08:32 - Jul 16 with 1075 viewsconnell10

Trump shot at. on 10:45 - Jul 14 by Hooparoo

As a wise man once said “ No one hates like the left”

Did Hitler say that?

Trump shot at. on 08:38 - Jul 16 with 1034 viewsconnell10

Trump shot at. on 16:28 - Jul 15 by DesertBoot

So you think Trump will make a good leader of the free west? Please explain how.

Trump shot at. on 09:11 - Jul 16 with 991 viewsstowmarketrange

Trump shot at. on 08:38 - Jul 16 by connell10

So you think Trump will make a good leader of the free west? Please explain how.

I honestly think that in 4 years time his son will be groomed to stand for the presidency and reinforce the Trump dynasty for another 8 years.With his dad pulling his strings of course,assuming he’s still around by then.
Trump shot at. on 09:12 - Jul 16 with 990 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Vice president elect J D Vance. Just seen a clip on Sky News him saying that Britain is the first Islamist country to get nuclear weapons since Labour won.
Meant to be funny, but my God, what has happened to the Republican party.
Trump shot at. on 09:38 - Jul 16 with 919 viewsPaddyhoops

The lunatics have taken over the asylum
Trump shot at. on 09:49 - Jul 16 with 886 viewslassel

Trump shot at. on 08:28 - Jul 16 by Clive_Anderson

Well since I'm nice here are links backing up my earlier points.

Here's an article from CNN from the New York DA in 2019 upon entering the post:

'James is the first black woman to be elected to a statewide office in New York and the first female state attorney general. Her campaign was partially based on a platform of investigating Trump.“I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate President,” James said during her campaign.'

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/10/politics/letitia-tish-james-new-york-attorney

Here's a NY Times article on the bank loans charges:

"Trump’s Bankers Say His Exaggerated Net Worth Did Not Affect Loans
The testimony of witnesses from Deutsche Bank lent support to a central plank of former President Donald Trump’s defense in the civil fraud case against him."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/29/nyregion/trump-fraud-trial-deutsche-bank.html

Here's an article about the hush money trial:

"Judge: To convict Trump of felonies, jury does not need to unanimously agree on what 'predicate' crime he committed"

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/05/21/trump-hush-money-criminal-trial

Not to mention the star witness for the prosecution in the trial had already been convicted of tax evasion, lying to banks and Congress as well as stealing from Trump:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/20/michael-cohen-perjury-trump-tria

You probably know all this already, so not really sure the point of saying it's all uninformed.
[Post edited 16 Jul 8:36]

The part that is uninformed CA is that the fact that Deutsche said they didn’t care about the loan value is irrelevant - that’s even if we overlook that of the 2x bankers at Deutsche who would work with Trump by this time, 1x killed himself once the SEC subpoenaed him and their other Vrablic was sacked by Deutsche and blacklisted in banking.

Lying to obtain credit is a crime regardless of whether or not you believe there is a ‘victim’. If I scam you out of your life savings, put it all on black, win and pay you back everything with interest, I’ve still committed a crime.

As to the election interference trial, the jury instructions clearly stated that in order to find Trump guilty of a felony, the jury must *believe* that he paid off Daniel’s in furtherance of a crime. The lack of unanimity is, as usual with Trump, a red herring - it was solely so that the jury didn’t get hung on for example 10x believing he did it to not affect the election and 2x believing he did it to stop his wife finding out.

That said, once again it’s all irrelevant - Trump was tried infront of a jury of his peers, a jury that his own lawyers helped form and signed off on and they *unanimously* found him guilty on all counts.
Trump shot at. on 10:18 - Jul 16 with 813 viewsconnell10

Trump shot at. on 09:11 - Jul 16 by stowmarketrange

I honestly think that in 4 years time his son will be groomed to stand for the presidency and reinforce the Trump dynasty for another 8 years.With his dad pulling his strings of course,assuming he’s still around by then.

King hell I'll start on me fallout shelter now .

Trump shot at. on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 792 viewsDannyPaddox

First public appearance since the shooting
Trump shot at. on 10:42 - Jul 16 with 765 viewsClive_Anderson

Trump shot at. on 09:49 - Jul 16 by lassel

The part that is uninformed CA is that the fact that Deutsche said they didn’t care about the loan value is irrelevant - that’s even if we overlook that of the 2x bankers at Deutsche who would work with Trump by this time, 1x killed himself once the SEC subpoenaed him and their other Vrablic was sacked by Deutsche and blacklisted in banking.

Lying to obtain credit is a crime regardless of whether or not you believe there is a ‘victim’. If I scam you out of your life savings, put it all on black, win and pay you back everything with interest, I’ve still committed a crime.

As to the election interference trial, the jury instructions clearly stated that in order to find Trump guilty of a felony, the jury must *believe* that he paid off Daniel’s in furtherance of a crime. The lack of unanimity is, as usual with Trump, a red herring - it was solely so that the jury didn’t get hung on for example 10x believing he did it to not affect the election and 2x believing he did it to stop his wife finding out.

That said, once again it’s all irrelevant - Trump was tried infront of a jury of his peers, a jury that his own lawyers helped form and signed off on and they *unanimously* found him guilty on all counts.

I had to laugh at the smearing of the Deutsche bank employees. If you want to ignore what the bank said then yes it is of course irrelevant.

Paying Stormy Daniels wasn't a crime, it's like saying someone is proven to have gone to the shops, therefore it doesn't matter if you want to charge them with shoplifting, assault or arson just it's ok as long as you vaguely thought they did something wrong. That's ignoring the fact that the star witness the whole case for the prosecution rested on is a convicted liar and fraudster.

You also seemed to ignore the part about the NY DA getting voted in on a "get Trump" ticket as well. Surely we can at least agree that this is not ideal?
Trump shot at. on 11:00 - Jul 16 with 696 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump shot at. on 09:12 - Jul 16 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Vice president elect J D Vance. Just seen a clip on Sky News him saying that Britain is the first Islamist country to get nuclear weapons since Labour won.
Meant to be funny, but my God, what has happened to the Republican party.

Skipping past the Islamophobia, Pakistan has had nuclear weapons since the 70s.
Trump shot at. on 11:08 - Jul 16 with 678 viewsjoe90

Trump shot at. on 11:00 - Jul 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Skipping past the Islamophobia, Pakistan has had nuclear weapons since the 70s.

And let’s not forget their neighbours, who have over 200 million Muslims and Nuclear weapons.
Trump shot at. on 11:15 - Jul 16 with 635 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump shot at. on 11:08 - Jul 16 by joe90

And let’s not forget their neighbours, who have over 200 million Muslims and Nuclear weapons.

India will elect a Martian Prime Minister before it elects a Muslim one.
Trump shot at. on 11:35 - Jul 16 with 581 viewsjoe90

Trump shot at. on 11:15 - Jul 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

India will elect a Martian Prime Minister before it elects a Muslim one.

Yeah, the way it is with BJP you’re not wrong!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024