Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 48078 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:18 - Jul 29 with 1354 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:03 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Well, not really. You are calling him racist because that's what your side does by default. The fact he's a black man talking about issues affecting the black community appears to have gone completely over your head. Imo it's a sign that you're so used to speaking to, and about white people only, that it completely slipped your mind that black people exist who aren't necessarily on board with the whole leftism/anti-racist politics thing. Low IQ I expect you'd dismiss them as.

White comedians who make 1 joke that is perceived by somebody somewhere as "racist" get cancelled. Guz Khan has a stand up show where he openly says "I'm 2% racist" (I Think we know which 2% that's against) and gets given a series on BBC3.
[Post edited 29 Jul 14:04]

My side? What side would that be then? Half my family are black and half are in America.

The fact that he's ignoring the the structural issues that affect; ethnic minorities, the working-class and women in America, because he'd have to acknowledge the weaknesses in his economic theories seems to have gone over your head, circled round and done a red arrows style fly past.

It's not me dismissing rednecks, crackers, the poor, the uneducated is it? Read his work, you don't even need to read all of it, it's basically 2 ideas repeated over 30 years of publications.

Who uses the term low IQ ffs? It isn't those darn lefties.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:38 - Jul 29 with 1291 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:18 - Jul 29 by Sonic_Hoop

My side? What side would that be then? Half my family are black and half are in America.

The fact that he's ignoring the the structural issues that affect; ethnic minorities, the working-class and women in America, because he'd have to acknowledge the weaknesses in his economic theories seems to have gone over your head, circled round and done a red arrows style fly past.

It's not me dismissing rednecks, crackers, the poor, the uneducated is it? Read his work, you don't even need to read all of it, it's basically 2 ideas repeated over 30 years of publications.

Who uses the term low IQ ffs? It isn't those darn lefties.

Snap!

The "structural issues" only exist if you believe there should be structures in the first place. If you're a capitalist small government type, you don't see the need for such structures, so there is no need to acknowledge their absence. It's pretty straight forward really.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:48 - Jul 29 with 1271 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:38 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Snap!

The "structural issues" only exist if you believe there should be structures in the first place. If you're a capitalist small government type, you don't see the need for such structures, so there is no need to acknowledge their absence. It's pretty straight forward really.

That makes no sense at all, they are largely the result of the economic base.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:00 - Jul 29 with 1238 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:48 - Jul 29 by Sonic_Hoop

That makes no sense at all, they are largely the result of the economic base.

Yeah, you've lost me as well, and tbh I don't know/care that much about the philosophy of Thomas Sowell given that it's all so easily dismissed by leftists who previously claimed such philosophy doesn't exist. Or is racist. Or something.

But whatever, life goes on, if you wholeheartedly believe that Harris, who I'm sure you concede is at best a deep state puppet, is a preferable alternative to Trump, good luck to ya. It's on the rest of us to restore accountability to politics.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:30 - Jul 29 with 1195 viewsStJude82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:00 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Yeah, you've lost me as well, and tbh I don't know/care that much about the philosophy of Thomas Sowell given that it's all so easily dismissed by leftists who previously claimed such philosophy doesn't exist. Or is racist. Or something.

But whatever, life goes on, if you wholeheartedly believe that Harris, who I'm sure you concede is at best a deep state puppet, is a preferable alternative to Trump, good luck to ya. It's on the rest of us to restore accountability to politics.

Got to agree with you, Sheffield. Trump is without doubt a better option than Harris. The deep state is real and works against the interests of ordinary people regardless of race.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:48 - Jul 29 with 1149 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:00 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

I wholeheartedly believe that a balloon with a face drawn on it would be a better prospect than Trump.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:50 - Jul 29 with 1131 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:48 - Jul 29 by Sonic_Hoop

I wholeheartedly believe that a balloon with a face drawn on it would be a better prospect than Trump.

I've felt like that about Lyndon Dykes at times over the last couple of years but it doesn't mean it's true.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:01 - Jul 29 with 1117 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:30 - Jul 29 by StJude82

Got to agree with you, Sheffield. Trump is without doubt a better option than Harris. The deep state is real and works against the interests of ordinary people regardless of race.

What many fail to comprehend, mostly thanks to legacy media spin, is that Harris has been completely set up up as a pansy by her own party to take the fall in this election. She is not the Democrat's preferred choice of candidate at all, as all the big hitters in that party would rather sit this one out and sully their chances for the 2028 election. So we'll hear the rhetoric of she's the first woman of colour to run for president as the Democrats pat themselves on the back and others have done on this thread. It's embarrassing - even Black Lives Matter have expressed their displeasure on X by saying "Kamala was selected, not elected." and that they "...would never encourage our community to vote for someone simply because they are Black."
Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:05 - Jul 29 with 1113 viewsGaryT

Trump has stated he wants to be a dictator and has doubled down on that by saying you only need to vote for him once and he'll fix it so you'll never have to vote again. The only question now is do you want to live under a dictatorship or not? Everything else is irrelevant.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 1094 viewsEsox_Lucius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:26 - Jul 29 by Orthodox_Hoop

You've been continuously race baiting on this thread. In an earlier post you pointed out VPOTUS' race and sex as if that's the only thing she has going for her. A much wiser man than me once said: Racism is not dead, but it is on life support — kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as “racists." But hey, you do you and keep your shadowboxing crusade against muh oppression.

Other than your orangeman baaad soundbites I'd love to hear your opinion on why current polls show 12%-16% of African Americans support Trump, 36% of the Hispanic vote leans towards him, Asian 29% (you forgot that demographic, bit exclusionist of you), women 40%? I can't seem to find a poll for the LGBTQIA+ community, but given there's an actual organisation called "Gays For Trump" I imagine there's aportion of them who lean towards him too. Are you suggesting they all have and IQ less than 30?

Yes.

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:20 - Jul 29 with 1075 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:05 - Jul 29 by GaryT

Trump has stated he wants to be a dictator and has doubled down on that by saying you only need to vote for him once and he'll fix it so you'll never have to vote again. The only question now is do you want to live under a dictatorship or not? Everything else is irrelevant.

The current US administration is a dictatorship, and none of us are told who the Dictator actually is. You can't possibly still think it is Biden, right?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:23 - Jul 29 with 1076 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:15 - Jul 29 by Esox_Lucius

Yes.

That moment when the mask slips, and you decide to flaunt it unashamedly.

I applaud you for your honesty.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:44 - Jul 29 with 1027 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:20 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

The current US administration is a dictatorship, and none of us are told who the Dictator actually is. You can't possibly still think it is Biden, right?

"The current US administration is a dictatorship" utter drivel.

Dictatorship or Democracy? Which side are you on?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:47 - Jul 29 with 1011 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:44 - Jul 29 by GaryT

"The current US administration is a dictatorship" utter drivel.

Dictatorship or Democracy? Which side are you on?

Well when Trump wins the election, it'll still be a democracy according to you, won't it?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:02 - Jul 29 with 970 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:47 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Well when Trump wins the election, it'll still be a democracy according to you, won't it?

Democracies fall into dictatorships, rarely the other way around. It usually needs the leader to die for there to be a change of direction.

I'm guessing you think he's joking? It's just shit Trump says but doesn't mean?

So do you also think he isn't a sex offender? A racist? a fraud? A 6 times bankrupt failed businessman? Someone who thinks disabled people would be better of dead? I saw a funny video last week about that.
[Post edited 29 Jul 17:06]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:11 - Jul 29 with 929 viewsEsox_Lucius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:23 - Jul 29 by Orthodox_Hoop

That moment when the mask slips, and you decide to flaunt it unashamedly.

I applaud you for your honesty.

Selling state secrets to overseas agents/ foreign powers. Dozens of credible rape, assault, larceny, fraud charges brought against him. He loaded the judiciary to stall or have dismissed a lot of those charges. He is proclaiming he will will remove the right to vote after an election if he gets in. Inciting violence among his supporters, which include a number of white supremacist groups. How brainwashed or stupid do you have to be to think that this is a credible choice for POTUS?
Don't bother answering, it is a rhetorical question, you've already demonstrated adequately the answer.

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:17 - Jul 29 with 905 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:02 - Jul 29 by GaryT

Democracies fall into dictatorships, rarely the other way around. It usually needs the leader to die for there to be a change of direction.

I'm guessing you think he's joking? It's just shit Trump says but doesn't mean?

So do you also think he isn't a sex offender? A racist? a fraud? A 6 times bankrupt failed businessman? Someone who thinks disabled people would be better of dead? I saw a funny video last week about that.
[Post edited 29 Jul 17:06]

Who is currently running the United States of America? And how do you know they're not a Dictator? You don't have an answer to either of those questions. None of us do.

You keep repeating the "Sex offender, Misogynist, Hates the disabled" attacks.....Sorry but it's become like the boy that cried wolf, these ad hominem attacks don't work with people of a younger generation. You've already told us he's literally Hitler for 10+ years now, we know what you think about him and we can see it for what it is - Sheer desperation.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:29 - Jul 29 with 860 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:17 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Who is currently running the United States of America? And how do you know they're not a Dictator? You don't have an answer to either of those questions. None of us do.

You keep repeating the "Sex offender, Misogynist, Hates the disabled" attacks.....Sorry but it's become like the boy that cried wolf, these ad hominem attacks don't work with people of a younger generation. You've already told us he's literally Hitler for 10+ years now, we know what you think about him and we can see it for what it is - Sheer desperation.

How do i know there isn't a dictator running the US right now?

Did you see those protesters burning the US flag and vandalising a monument? Are they in prison/disappeared? No

Do you see all those right wing news outlets and YouTube channels? Why haven't they all been shut down?

Do you see and hear people criticising the current leaders? Do you think you could do that in a dictatorship and not get your door kicked in at 4am?

I keep saying "Sex offender, Misogynist, Hates the disabled" because he is or has said it himself. (You forget racist, but I'm guessing you will say he said 'there were good people on both sides' so one cancels out the other, right?). It's not even a debate about how awful a human being he is. You try getting a job in Starbucks with his CV, they will politely show you the door.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:00 - Jul 29 with 749 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:29 - Jul 29 by GaryT

How do i know there isn't a dictator running the US right now?

Did you see those protesters burning the US flag and vandalising a monument? Are they in prison/disappeared? No

Do you see all those right wing news outlets and YouTube channels? Why haven't they all been shut down?

Do you see and hear people criticising the current leaders? Do you think you could do that in a dictatorship and not get your door kicked in at 4am?

I keep saying "Sex offender, Misogynist, Hates the disabled" because he is or has said it himself. (You forget racist, but I'm guessing you will say he said 'there were good people on both sides' so one cancels out the other, right?). It's not even a debate about how awful a human being he is. You try getting a job in Starbucks with his CV, they will politely show you the door.

Flavio Briatore said QPR would be in the Champions League within a few years of his investment in the club. Did you believe him?

In case you forgot, we've already seen what President Trump looks and feels like, and it ain't a Dictatorship.

Not going to waste any more time arguing with somebody who just parrots the media. Boring.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:13 - Jul 29 with 733 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:00 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Flavio Briatore said QPR would be in the Champions League within a few years of his investment in the club. Did you believe him?

In case you forgot, we've already seen what President Trump looks and feels like, and it ain't a Dictatorship.

Not going to waste any more time arguing with somebody who just parrots the media. Boring.

Yeah, we've seen what a Trump presidency looks like. He subverted the 2020 election, politicised the judiciary, abused the pardon system, used his position to enrich himself & his family, demanded officials swore loyalty to him above their office, obstructed the Mueller enquiry, used funding to Ukraine to blackmail Ukraine into going after his political opponents, spent half his time playing golf and the other half spreading lies and baseless conspiracy theories etc.

If he gets in again, given his bent judges have given him immunity from prosecution he'll be worse.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:22 - Jul 29 with 705 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:13 - Jul 29 by Sonic_Hoop

Yeah, we've seen what a Trump presidency looks like. He subverted the 2020 election, politicised the judiciary, abused the pardon system, used his position to enrich himself & his family, demanded officials swore loyalty to him above their office, obstructed the Mueller enquiry, used funding to Ukraine to blackmail Ukraine into going after his political opponents, spent half his time playing golf and the other half spreading lies and baseless conspiracy theories etc.

If he gets in again, given his bent judges have given him immunity from prosecution he'll be worse.

Subverted the 2020 election how? No more so than the Democrats did in 2016 with all the Russian Interference bollox. And Jan 6th was a load of bollox. A complete Psyop.

Do you seriously believe, like the last poster, that Trump can just trigger the US to collapse into a Dictatorship? Surely not? Surely you know that America has a bit more about it than this?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:24 - Jul 29 with 706 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:00 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Trump 1st term, adults in the room

Trump 2nd term, hand picked lackies. He won't make the same mistakes as last time. I very much doubt you saw or read anything about the Jan 6th commission, even though all the evidence came from Republicans? Thought not.

Totally agree, waste of time talking to someone who's blind to simple facts (like things he's ACTUALLY said).

Who says I'm parroting the media? You don't know where I get my info from.

All you do is deflect. You ask a question, I answer it, you ignore and move on to something else.

We finally agree on something, Boring!
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:28 - Jul 29 with 694 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:22 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Subverted the 2020 election how? No more so than the Democrats did in 2016 with all the Russian Interference bollox. And Jan 6th was a load of bollox. A complete Psyop.

Do you seriously believe, like the last poster, that Trump can just trigger the US to collapse into a Dictatorship? Surely not? Surely you know that America has a bit more about it than this?

"No more so than the Democrats did in 2016 with all the Russian Interference bollox. And Jan 6th was a load of bollox. A complete Psyop."

Now who's parroting right wing crap? If your argument is "it's all bollox", you've lost the argument.

The end.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:37 - Jul 29 with 666 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:28 - Jul 29 by GaryT

"No more so than the Democrats did in 2016 with all the Russian Interference bollox. And Jan 6th was a load of bollox. A complete Psyop."

Now who's parroting right wing crap? If your argument is "it's all bollox", you've lost the argument.

The end.

If you say so, mate.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:46 - Jul 29 with 1813 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:22 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

“Jan 6th was a load of bollox. A complete Psyop.”

Really? Please share the details, I’ve got to hear this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024