Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 48077 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:12 - Jul 28 with 1587 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:38 - Jul 27 by StJude82

The big questions are: Who is running the US? It's not Biden, he's been incapable since before 2020. And who will make the world be safer? These Democrats have taken us to the brink of WW3 and made Britain a target in doing so.

Now you are asking the right questions, wrong answer though.

Both parties spend most of their time on the phones raising money and the big money comes from big corporations. You don't give money to politicians if you don't get something in return. This is not news, this has been known about for decades. George Carlin talked about it in 2005 and the film Network talked about it in 1976. If you really want to change America from the stranglehold the corporations have on it, find a way to cut out the corporate dark money.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:19 - Jul 28 with 1558 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:06 - Jul 28 by timcocking

The same people who tried to tell you you had to be vaccinated are trying to tell you you should despise Donald Trump.

Wake up ffs.

How to appeal to both sides with the exact same words, fantastic!

I should add, if you just add "psssst" to the front of the sentence you'll see what I mean.
[Post edited 28 Jul 10:56]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:27 - Jul 28 with 1544 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:06 - Jul 28 by timcocking

The same people who tried to tell you you had to be vaccinated are trying to tell you you should despise Donald Trump.

Wake up ffs.

Now I’m really confused. Donald Trump told all Americans to get vaccinated and said “'COVID vaccines were one of the greatest achievements of mankind'”.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:39 - Jul 28 with 1516 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:25 - Jul 26 by Ranger_Things

Harris' great-great-great-great-great grandmother was a slave and was impregnated through rape.

Are we meant to cancel her for that?

It seems a little harsh, especially as Trump is an actual rapist but I’ll go with it if it makes you feel better about yourself.
[Post edited 26 Jul 21:40]

This didn't get the credit it deserves.

A slave is raped by her slave owner which results in the slave giving birth to a child. Kamala Harris happens to be one of the decedents of that child but instead of acknowledging the hateful crime that was committed, the rapist slave owner (and something he said to William Wilberforce) is held up as the reason why you should hate on KH.

That is several levels of disgusting and I've just seen that StJude has downvoted my video of Trump saying he's going to end elections. We've got a live one folks, I can't begin to imagine what hoops you have to go through to become that hateful and follow a guy so slavishly (pun intended) that wants to drive your country off a cliff. Scary stuff.

*edit* Oh I should also add, in my post about E Jean Carroll, I ended with "I genuinely would like to hear what you have to say if you do make it to the end." I did get a response, it was to down vote my post. And that my friends is why America is f*cked because there's millions of them just the same and there's absolutely no talking to them.

As my old man once said, you can't reason with an unreasonable mind.
[Post edited 28 Jul 0:52]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 02:01 - Jul 28 with 1432 viewsSydneyRs

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:39 - Jul 28 by GaryT

This didn't get the credit it deserves.

A slave is raped by her slave owner which results in the slave giving birth to a child. Kamala Harris happens to be one of the decedents of that child but instead of acknowledging the hateful crime that was committed, the rapist slave owner (and something he said to William Wilberforce) is held up as the reason why you should hate on KH.

That is several levels of disgusting and I've just seen that StJude has downvoted my video of Trump saying he's going to end elections. We've got a live one folks, I can't begin to imagine what hoops you have to go through to become that hateful and follow a guy so slavishly (pun intended) that wants to drive your country off a cliff. Scary stuff.

*edit* Oh I should also add, in my post about E Jean Carroll, I ended with "I genuinely would like to hear what you have to say if you do make it to the end." I did get a response, it was to down vote my post. And that my friends is why America is f*cked because there's millions of them just the same and there's absolutely no talking to them.

As my old man once said, you can't reason with an unreasonable mind.
[Post edited 28 Jul 0:52]

I wasn't aware of the rape story in her ancestry. But I'd assume many of those trying to weaponise her ancestry were aware and if so that is utterly disgusting. I suppose they'll be asking what the woman concerned was wearing next?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 02:20 - Jul 28 with 1420 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:49 - Jul 27 by GaryT

If you think that video is brilliant is says a lot more about you than you realise.

America has a much longer list of problems than you mentioned but I won't list them because I'm from this side of the pond and therefore I'm blind to it so let me ask you this.

Which of Trumps proposed policies is going to rectify any of the problems you have?

If you say "close the border" you do know he tanked the biggest border bill in US history so he clearly doesn't give a f*ck about the border.

If you say "the economy" his only plan is to continue to cut taxes for the ultra rich so he clearly doesn't give a f*ck about anyone less wealthy than him.

What about his new health plan? Is it still due out in a couple of weeks?

And what about the infrastructure plan he promised? Ah damn, sleepy Joe beat him to it.

So please, tell me what Trump has said he is going to do to that will cure all of the US ills. I can tell you now, anyone who votes for Trump is voting against their best interests but because you are in the US bubble, you can't see it. Only the people looking in from the outside can, funny that.
[Post edited 27 Jul 20:50]

That is a very fair reply GaryT and I respect your opinion and applaud the fact you are up to date with the US political sitaution right now.
The video says I enjoy a laugh and while they could have cut out her own voiceover its very accurate sadly for residents of the USA.
I am not a card carrying member of the Trump militia and have no real answers to all your questions just a few observations.
Every week I compare my income and bank balances and like most people are way off compare to the Trump years .He was an outsider and ruthless busisnessman so could not be controlled or manilupated so he ran the country like a business and fuel was $2.00 a gallon while this evening its $4.49 .Food prices have doubled in 4 years probably effected by Covid etc but that takes a huge bite .
The US ecomony depends heavily on Construction and Trumps low interest rates was the key to its boom time now its triple and housing in critical markets like Vegas and Florida is tanking which the rest could follow this winter .
No point in bringing up crime its an epedinic and rolls on every day regardless .
Going against the majority of posters on here Trump is not a war monger and we are closer to WW3 with whoever is running the US right now than any time during his presidency .That does frighten a lot of Americans and it should worry her allies too because they will not sit on the sidelines if America attacks Iran or anywhere else.
Biden is not in charge and worse he is a lame duck so he can be blamed if the powers behind the scenes start something or someone attacks a rudderless USA
Russia and China flew bombers over US airspace in Alaska this week just to see who is running the show the World is watching
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:29 - Jul 28 with 1328 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 02:20 - Jul 28 by CLAREMAN1995

That is a very fair reply GaryT and I respect your opinion and applaud the fact you are up to date with the US political sitaution right now.
The video says I enjoy a laugh and while they could have cut out her own voiceover its very accurate sadly for residents of the USA.
I am not a card carrying member of the Trump militia and have no real answers to all your questions just a few observations.
Every week I compare my income and bank balances and like most people are way off compare to the Trump years .He was an outsider and ruthless busisnessman so could not be controlled or manilupated so he ran the country like a business and fuel was $2.00 a gallon while this evening its $4.49 .Food prices have doubled in 4 years probably effected by Covid etc but that takes a huge bite .
The US ecomony depends heavily on Construction and Trumps low interest rates was the key to its boom time now its triple and housing in critical markets like Vegas and Florida is tanking which the rest could follow this winter .
No point in bringing up crime its an epedinic and rolls on every day regardless .
Going against the majority of posters on here Trump is not a war monger and we are closer to WW3 with whoever is running the US right now than any time during his presidency .That does frighten a lot of Americans and it should worry her allies too because they will not sit on the sidelines if America attacks Iran or anywhere else.
Biden is not in charge and worse he is a lame duck so he can be blamed if the powers behind the scenes start something or someone attacks a rudderless USA
Russia and China flew bombers over US airspace in Alaska this week just to see who is running the show the World is watching

I think you are forgetting the one huge thing that happened 2 years ago that has been the main cause of price rises, increased inflation and higher interest rates. The Russian invasion of Ukraine. And these things all happened globally, not just the US.

As for Americans being worried about WW3, there are real wars happening in Ukraine, Sudan, Israel/Gaza right now.
An isolationist foreign policy, which Trump advocates through his America First mantra (worked well for Charles Lindburgh) is laughable if not so short sighted and dangerous.
Russian and Chinese bombers incurring Alaskan air space, this is not new, only that they did it together. This highlights why the US needs allies as Russia, China, N Korea and Iran move closer. Trump is more dangerous for the US then Europe in the long term.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:40 - Jul 28 with 1233 viewsngbqpr

Wake up ffs.

I'm feeling wide awake, thanks, and am happy to keep on despising Trump.

My decision is based not on what "people are trying to tell me", but 100% on everything I hear coming out of his mouth - always punching down, always aggressive, frequently narcissistic; never any lightness of touch, humour, warmth or compassion.

Maybe try putting a more reasoned argument as to why you think Biden / Harris vs Trump is a more nuanced choice than many of us think, like Clareman and Hubble have done, and both of which I read with genuine interest and an open mind.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:20 - Jul 28 with 1161 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:29 - Jul 28 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I think you are forgetting the one huge thing that happened 2 years ago that has been the main cause of price rises, increased inflation and higher interest rates. The Russian invasion of Ukraine. And these things all happened globally, not just the US.

As for Americans being worried about WW3, there are real wars happening in Ukraine, Sudan, Israel/Gaza right now.
An isolationist foreign policy, which Trump advocates through his America First mantra (worked well for Charles Lindburgh) is laughable if not so short sighted and dangerous.
Russian and Chinese bombers incurring Alaskan air space, this is not new, only that they did it together. This highlights why the US needs allies as Russia, China, N Korea and Iran move closer. Trump is more dangerous for the US then Europe in the long term.

Do the anti-Trump brigade suffer from a form of mass amnesia or something? Trump has already been POTUS for four years, the world didn't end then. I won't list the pros of his term in office, read CLAREMAN's excellent post on page 11. During that time he greatly contracted America's involvement in overseas military interventionism, the first POTUS in living since the 80s who hasn't pushed the very dangerous Wolfowitz Doctrine by promoting forever wars around the globe and shown to be a real statesman with his stance towards Russia, N. Korea... he even made an attempt to normalise relations between Serbia and Kosovo, something I thought I'd never see. Does this suggest I think Putin and Kim Jong Un are decent people - no, of course not. But the simmering of fraught relations with historical enemies can only be a sensible thing for the world. If you look at the stats, he dropped less ordnance upon innocent foreign countries than previous Presidents - media darling President Obama oversaw a term in office in which the USA dropped a bomb somewhere in the world every 20 minutes (he also deported more people from the US than Trump did - in both his terms). His America First mantra doesn't mean he doesn't give a crap about foreign policy or abandoning historical allies - America First means making America as strong as possible, economically, militarily... and by God we need a strong America right now.

And please stop with the frankly childish "Russian/Chinese spy planes over Alaska" doom mongering comments. The world's superpowers do this to each other all the time, including the USA. Look up the Hainan Island incident.
[Post edited 28 Jul 9:22]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:58 - Jul 28 with 1121 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:20 - Jul 28 by Orthodox_Hoop

Do the anti-Trump brigade suffer from a form of mass amnesia or something? Trump has already been POTUS for four years, the world didn't end then. I won't list the pros of his term in office, read CLAREMAN's excellent post on page 11. During that time he greatly contracted America's involvement in overseas military interventionism, the first POTUS in living since the 80s who hasn't pushed the very dangerous Wolfowitz Doctrine by promoting forever wars around the globe and shown to be a real statesman with his stance towards Russia, N. Korea... he even made an attempt to normalise relations between Serbia and Kosovo, something I thought I'd never see. Does this suggest I think Putin and Kim Jong Un are decent people - no, of course not. But the simmering of fraught relations with historical enemies can only be a sensible thing for the world. If you look at the stats, he dropped less ordnance upon innocent foreign countries than previous Presidents - media darling President Obama oversaw a term in office in which the USA dropped a bomb somewhere in the world every 20 minutes (he also deported more people from the US than Trump did - in both his terms). His America First mantra doesn't mean he doesn't give a crap about foreign policy or abandoning historical allies - America First means making America as strong as possible, economically, militarily... and by God we need a strong America right now.

And please stop with the frankly childish "Russian/Chinese spy planes over Alaska" doom mongering comments. The world's superpowers do this to each other all the time, including the USA. Look up the Hainan Island incident.

Biden is the first American president I can remember that hasn’t been involved in foreign wars. Now I think there is a very good argument to say the withdrawal was handled badly but the fact is he got the job done, whereas Trump promised to pull troops out and failed miserably. Yet another key election promise broken.
The Russia thing is very odd, if you asked anyone 10 years ago if they thought the Republican Party would be pro Russia and parrot her propaganda on a daily basis you’d think they’d lost it, but here we are. The Republican Party is undoubtedly pro Putin and pro Russia and Trump has openly stated he trusts their word more than the US military, intelligence and FBI etc. It’s no wonder so many people believe he has been compromised.
[Post edited 28 Jul 10:08]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:14 - Jul 28 with 1104 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:58 - Jul 28 by Ranger_Things

Biden is the first American president I can remember that hasn’t been involved in foreign wars. Now I think there is a very good argument to say the withdrawal was handled badly but the fact is he got the job done, whereas Trump promised to pull troops out and failed miserably. Yet another key election promise broken.
The Russia thing is very odd, if you asked anyone 10 years ago if they thought the Republican Party would be pro Russia and parrot her propaganda on a daily basis you’d think they’d lost it, but here we are. The Republican Party is undoubtedly pro Putin and pro Russia and Trump has openly stated he trusts their word more than the US military, intelligence and FBI etc. It’s no wonder so many people believe he has been compromised.
[Post edited 28 Jul 10:08]

I really can't take your post seriously when your opening sentence is: "Biden is the first American president I can remember that hasn’t been involved in foreign wars."

America is involved in a proxy war this very minute, in the Ukraine. There are other conflicts they are still a part of, Yemen to name one.

"The Republican Party is undoubtedly Pro Putin amd Pro Russia..." - can you please cite any fact checked sources that confirm your assessment?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:44 - Jul 28 with 1052 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:14 - Jul 28 by Orthodox_Hoop

I really can't take your post seriously when your opening sentence is: "Biden is the first American president I can remember that hasn’t been involved in foreign wars."

America is involved in a proxy war this very minute, in the Ukraine. There are other conflicts they are still a part of, Yemen to name one.

"The Republican Party is undoubtedly Pro Putin amd Pro Russia..." - can you please cite any fact checked sources that confirm your assessment?

I really can’t take your reply seriously when you deliberately take a sentence out of context. You know full well I meant American troops. Trump promised to remove troops and failed. Biden delivered.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:35 - Jul 28 with 991 viewsSheffieldHoop

People who have spent their entire lives outsourcing their opinions to the media and/or Labour Party aren't going to stop now.

But sadly for them, the world has moved on, we don't all watch the same news stories presented in the same ways at 6 O'Clock anymore, we all have personal truths that don't align with whatever the country tells us we should believe. The issue going forward is definitely division, echo chambers, personal truths......Go to Dewsbury and ask them about that Manchester airport story. Bet their version differs from yours and probably involves Mossad somewhere. Just as mine will differ from whatever the BBC is able/willing to say about it.

It's a problem we all knew would come true, while being assured it wouldn't. The legacy media response has been so cowardly, so false, and so embarrassing that they've already lost the war IMO. And good, cowards.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:14 - Jul 28 with 966 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:35 - Jul 28 by SheffieldHoop

People who have spent their entire lives outsourcing their opinions to the media and/or Labour Party aren't going to stop now.

But sadly for them, the world has moved on, we don't all watch the same news stories presented in the same ways at 6 O'Clock anymore, we all have personal truths that don't align with whatever the country tells us we should believe. The issue going forward is definitely division, echo chambers, personal truths......Go to Dewsbury and ask them about that Manchester airport story. Bet their version differs from yours and probably involves Mossad somewhere. Just as mine will differ from whatever the BBC is able/willing to say about it.

It's a problem we all knew would come true, while being assured it wouldn't. The legacy media response has been so cowardly, so false, and so embarrassing that they've already lost the war IMO. And good, cowards.

So your news is telling you the other news isn't the real news while that news is telling you your news isn't the real news? Which isn't a problem because you've got the personal and social ideological framework that allows you to work through all news and see the hegemonic forces at work but the rest of us just sit there dribbling into our beards?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:34 - Jul 28 with 931 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:44 - Jul 28 by Ranger_Things

I really can’t take your reply seriously when you deliberately take a sentence out of context. You know full well I meant American troops. Trump promised to remove troops and failed. Biden delivered.

Respectfully, I did not take your sentence out of context, as I quoted you verbatim. Perhaps make it clear you meant ground troops in your opening line. In any case, you'd be wrong again as some American troops still remain in Syria and Iraq under Biden - doing what exactly I'm not sure, other than being potential targets for the likes of Iran, as proved by the death of 3 US troops by a drone attack in Jordan a short while ago. Not to mention the proxy wars in the Ukraine and now Gaza - whether you agree or disagree with Biden's involvement in both, both these conflicts have the potential to escalate that could lead to direct American military involvement.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:38 - Jul 28 with 923 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:20 - Jul 28 by Orthodox_Hoop

I'm not doom mongering about Russian planes in Alaskan airspace, I said it is nothing new, only that Russia and China are now working together to do it. Not sure how that is childish?

Go HARRIS!
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:42 - Jul 28 with 925 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:14 - Jul 28 by Sonic_Hoop

So your news is telling you the other news isn't the real news while that news is telling you your news isn't the real news? Which isn't a problem because you've got the personal and social ideological framework that allows you to work through all news and see the hegemonic forces at work but the rest of us just sit there dribbling into our beards?

God I'm glad I got all the nut jobs on ignore mate, they spout absolute bullshit, bonkers, bollocks ....the 3 B,s. How anyone can see anything good about Trump absolutely amazes me and kinda scares me in equal parts.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:45 - Jul 28 with 923 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 02:20 - Jul 28 by CLAREMAN1995

Thanks for you respectful response. There's a lot there I disagree with there but I doubt either of us has the time or the energy to pick every bit apart. I'll just pick a few though...

The video says she only got the job because she's black and a woman and you also added that she 'unzipped' her way up the ladder. For the record, her CV looks like this:

Harris went to college at Howard University in 1986 and got a degree in political science.
In 1989 Harris became a lawyer after studying at Hastings College of Law at the University of California.
In 1990, Harris was hired as a deputy district attorney in Alameda County, California
In 1994, Speaker of the California Assembly Willie Brown, who was then dating Harris, appointed her to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later to the California Medical Assistance Commission.
In February 1998, San Francisco district attorney Terence Hallinan recruited Harris as an assistant district attorney
In August 2000, Harris took a job at San Francisco City Hall, working for city attorney Louise Renne.
In 2003 Harris became the first person of colour to be elected as the District Attorney of San Francisco. She ran unopposed for a second term in November 2007 - 2011.
From 2011 - 2017 Harris was elected the California Attorney General and was then elected to the US Senate in 2016.
Harris was elected Vice president in 2020.

I dunno, that doesn't look like some black chick who just sucked her way to the top to me?

You are pro Trump so anything that pokes fun at his opponents makes you laugh. I see a lot of videos of Trump getting people's names wrong and stumbling his way through speeches all the time. I find them amusing, you probably wouldn't. Not much we can do about that I guess.

The $2.00 gas price was during Covid and nobody was driving. It's a bit like me saying unemployment went through the roof when Trump was in charge in 2020, no sh*t, millions were laid off work also due to Covid so we have to pick our numbers carefully.

Food prices have gone up alarmingly all over the world and coincidentally, so have corporate profits. The excuse of "supply chain issues" has turned out to be total BS, they just a bunch of greedy MF's. Trumps tax cuts added trillions to the debt and did very little to help the average American. The media has to take most of the blame for the way people 'feel' about the economy and crime. Only many years later are we able to look back at the numbers and see that it was the opposite of what the media was telling us (depending on which media you are listening to of course).

We are not close to WW3, this is just another fear campaign that the Trump media push and the closer you get to the election, the more you are going to hear about the millions of murders and rapists streaming over the border, how the inner cities are 'no go areas' if they haven't been burnt to the ground already and how climate change is a hoax and we need to drill baby drill because being the worlds number one oil producer already just isn't good enough. Then there will be stories of how the evil Democrats are cutting babies from Republican bellies and how seeing a drag show can turn you gay or into a paedophile.

If you can see past all the fear mongering and keep asking "what is Trump going to do to run the country" you'll quickly see there isn't a plan. Seriously, there's nothing, not a single piece of paper with anything reassembly an economic plan...apart from project 2025. Last time he was in power he was a baby behind the wheel trying to crash at every turn but the adults in the room stopped him from Nuking hurricanes and from injecting bleach. In his final days in power he very nearly installed a lacky (Jeff Clark) into the DOJ to overturn the election and only the threat of thousands of staff walking out put paid to that, hence why The Heritage Foundation (project 2025) have already recruited tens of thousands of volunteers to take over their duties on day one should Trump win.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/23/1107217243/former-doj-officials-detail-threatenin

I'm still recovering from Covid and have a lot of work to catch up on so I shall bow out and let others explain the threat Donald Trump is to the World and especially the US. Remember, the adults in the room that stopped his childish urges the first time around have been replaced with yes men who will do whatever the supreme leader demands of them. You are months away from an election that will end very badly, whatever the result. I wish you luck.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:47 - Jul 28 with 906 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:14 - Jul 28 by Sonic_Hoop

Not quite. It's the same news, but presented with a slant that people agree with. Whether its Novara Medias left-wing angle, Lotus Eaters right-wing angle, Islam channels Islam angle......They're allowed to say things, present angles, and speculate on things that the ofcom regulated media can't.

As Brits, we believe in the free media, right?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:50 - Jul 28 with 904 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:42 - Jul 28 by connell10

God I'm glad I got all the nut jobs on ignore mate, they spout absolute bullshit, bonkers, bollocks ....the 3 B,s. How anyone can see anything good about Trump absolutely amazes me and kinda scares me in equal parts.

And we wonder why they infantilize us.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:49 - Jul 28 with 859 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:50 - Jul 28 by SheffieldHoop

And we wonder why they infantilize us.

You (the Libertarian / Right) are infantilised because you behave like infants.

You are on the cusp of winning the levers to the premier world power (again), you ‘got Brexit done’ during a 14 year stint in power, you rule in the Netherlands, Italy, Hungary, India, Turkey, Russia, Argentina.

You’ve had a 45 year uninterrupted run at neoliberalism and you’ve forced Western governments to smash the left, trade unionism, and any kind of external progressive force, and you have the foremost tech leaders who have the sight of 90% of media quoting Ayn Rand to their seven billion users,

Yet, you still wallow in a pit of manufactured victimhood and ID politics.

All your dreams have come true, and you are still unhappy. That’s toddler like behavior.
[Post edited 28 Jul 14:09]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:57 - Jul 28 with 839 viewsSonofpugwash

Mattress Queen Harris "surging in the polls".
93% of people asked said "polls are bollox".

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:00 - Jul 28 with 836 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:57 - Jul 28 by Sonofpugwash

Mattress Queen Harris "surging in the polls".
93% of people asked said "polls are bollox".

Apart from Trump who thinks they're poles. (according to his posting on truth social)
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:38 - Jul 28 with 796 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:42 - Jul 28 by connell10

Instead of putting so called "nut jobs " who are all QPR fans who you interact with week after week maybe you should join this conversation and add something constructive like all the rest.
This thread is not only very informative but important and its not all a Donald Trump love/hate fest but a Kamala Harris one and more important a facinating look into what people see as America's future going forward .
Ignoring the opinions on here is idiotic IMO we are all adults whether discussing QPR or world events and seeing point/counterpoint is eye opening and maybe we can just simply agree to disagree like a conversation round a table .
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:55 - Jul 28 with 1830 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:49 - Jul 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

You (the Libertarian / Right) are infantilised because you behave like infants.

You are on the cusp of winning the levers to the premier world power (again), you ‘got Brexit done’ during a 14 year stint in power, you rule in the Netherlands, Italy, Hungary, India, Turkey, Russia, Argentina.

You’ve had a 45 year uninterrupted run at neoliberalism and you’ve forced Western governments to smash the left, trade unionism, and any kind of external progressive force, and you have the foremost tech leaders who have the sight of 90% of media quoting Ayn Rand to their seven billion users,

Yet, you still wallow in a pit of manufactured victimhood and ID politics.

All your dreams have come true, and you are still unhappy. That’s toddler like behavior.
[Post edited 28 Jul 14:09]

Have I touched a nerve, darling?

I don't know how happy I am with that label these days. I think we need to come together. Build unity. I like Post-Liberal. Even we can unite under that banner, Baz.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024