Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 48080 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:35 - Jul 24 with 1845 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:31 - Jul 24 by Ranger_Things

Name names oh wise one.

John, Steve, Paul, Tony - Any of those any good to ya? Get real

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:46 - Jul 24 with 1818 viewsMatch82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 04:58 - Jul 24 by QuillPenRiot

Being an American, I’ve resisted these threads…fell in love with QPR in 2006, in large part because of this forum, really liked the people who generally support QPR, I did some extensive fan forum research…

Have to say now that I’m against extremes, left or right, and the dynamic of social media imo is that political extremes have been weaponized, particularly on the far right, with the inevitable response of the far left. It’s really a story today of the rational vs the extremes. I wonder if that’s actually been part of all human history. If there’s a need to be explicit, I’m not extreme. Weird that democracy has to be defended in this day and age

Social media is exactly this. Twitter in particular is culpable. No room for nuance with 160 characters, and a nuanced argument with balanced perspective is far too much effort to read, much better to post something dramatic.

And now "engagement" becomes like a currency you can monetize and people outbid each other to post more extreme viewpoints.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:49 - Jul 24 with 1798 viewskensalriser

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:00 - Jul 24 by bosh67

I'm starting to think that Trump selected Vance to show that there was someone even more psycho than himself.

Vance is the biggest arsehole he could find that wasn't Ted Cruz or Ron De Santis. He might have missed a trick there not selecting Matt Gaetz, but otherwise, great job.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:27 - Jul 24 with 1709 viewsHAYESBOY

Is it me or does Vance have those eyes, like Sam Neil in Omen 3?

Smells like a trout farm in here

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:31 - Jul 24 with 1703 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:57 - Jul 24 by SheffieldHoop

I take it you've never seen her speak before? If you thought Boris was a bumbling idiot, you've seen nothing yet.

In your opinion.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:39 - Jul 24 with 1667 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:31 - Jul 24 by connell10

In your opinion.

Here you go, now you can form your own opinion.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:49 - Jul 24 with 1657 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:27 - Jul 24 by QuillPenRiot

Ah honneywood, you warm my heart even as I’m drinking a cup of dark roast coffee out of my quick serving nespresso machine. Occasionally I’ll have a cup of tea, exported from Britain of course, with no genetic memories of the revolution, although I do love punk rock and metal, the Clash and Iron Maiden are in my cultural makeup

I can’t argue with your peaceful turnover of power, we had a stodgy,elderly gentleman resist for weeks against people taking away his driver’s license and democratic nomination for president, and a dictator in waiting take a bullet for the democracy

November 6 is a big day, the months leading up to January 6, which is Inauguration Day, will be cautious months. The vast majority of society is nonviolent, but the violent elements now are encouraged, a bit brazen and vocal, and getting ready for action
[Post edited 24 Jul 15:22]

Come here big guy...no, no, come here...I think you need a

Because if you don't need it now, you're sure as hell gonna need it soon!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:50 - Jul 24 with 1650 viewsnumptydumpty

What's probably more dangerous than any of this is Netanyahu addressing Congress right now.

And all of Congress clapping and whooping.

Am slightly terrified about why this is happening and how this is likely to be perceived by all world nations.

It's a frightening speech.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:08 - Jul 24 with 1605 viewsChrisNW6

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:39 - Jul 24 by SheffieldHoop

Just for balance, here's a few from the draft dodger.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:50 - Jul 24 with 1454 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:08 - Jul 24 by ChrisNW6

Just for balance, here's a few from the draft dodger.

Listen to his speeches, he only uses 1 and 2 syllable words. Very rarely does he use words that are longer or vaguely complicated.
This is done on purpose so that his speeches can be understood at the most basic level.

He is in affect talking to children, and his supporters lap it up as they don't have to think for themselves. They are spoon fed like children.
To vote for this bloke you really do have to be thick.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:55 - Jul 24 with 1442 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:50 - Jul 24 by numptydumpty

What's probably more dangerous than any of this is Netanyahu addressing Congress right now.

And all of Congress clapping and whooping.

Am slightly terrified about why this is happening and how this is likely to be perceived by all world nations.

It's a frightening speech.

This is America‘s Suez moment in my opinion.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:56 - Jul 24 with 1437 viewsStJude82

"What can be, unburdened by what has been" Eh?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:09 - Jul 24 with 1398 viewsNed_Kennedys

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:55 - Jul 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

This is America‘s Suez moment in my opinion.

Well that’s what you hope for anyhow.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:43 - Jul 24 with 1335 viewsStJude82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:27 - Jul 24 by HAYESBOY

Is it me or does Vance have those eyes, like Sam Neil in Omen 3?

I thought his eyes were like Captain Scarlets.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:01 - Jul 24 with 1299 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:39 - Jul 24 by SheffieldHoop

I have your a arsehole ...simples ...another on me ignore list

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:07 - Jul 24 with 1287 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:50 - Jul 24 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Listen to his speeches, he only uses 1 and 2 syllable words. Very rarely does he use words that are longer or vaguely complicated.
This is done on purpose so that his speeches can be understood at the most basic level.

He is in affect talking to children, and his supporters lap it up as they don't have to think for themselves. They are spoon fed like children.
To vote for this bloke you really do have to be thick.

So true mate , I'm not really pro Democrats or Anti Republican, I just can't stand Trump and I worry for the safety of the world if he gets back in.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:09 - Jul 24 with 1284 viewsqueensparker

Coming in cold to this thread, but I remain genuinely astonished that anyone could give Donald Trump the time of day, yet alone vote for him, yet alone go further down the social media rabbit hole and angrily back him politically.

The man is everything I don’t want my kids to be. A liar, a bigot, a sex offender, a corrupt thief, a rich kid who inherited all his influence and money and in the scheme of things didn’t do much with it.

Why would you back a man like that? The bloke’s a total c—t
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:14 - Jul 24 with 1272 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:09 - Jul 24 by queensparker

Coming in cold to this thread, but I remain genuinely astonished that anyone could give Donald Trump the time of day, yet alone vote for him, yet alone go further down the social media rabbit hole and angrily back him politically.

The man is everything I don’t want my kids to be. A liar, a bigot, a sex offender, a corrupt thief, a rich kid who inherited all his influence and money and in the scheme of things didn’t do much with it.

Amen a total and utter piece of low life.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:20 - Jul 24 with 1255 viewsHAYESBOY

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:43 - Jul 24 by StJude82

I thought his eyes were like Captain Scarlets.

Yeah, but you can hardly see the strings on Captain Scarlet. Whereas with JD.............

Smells like a trout farm in here

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:25 - Jul 24 with 1250 viewsChrisNW6

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:09 - Jul 24 by queensparker

Nailed on.

At first, I thought it was amusing, but when you start to understand the man and his motives you have to hope the American public wake up. Similar to France, a few weeks back, let's hope the electorate turn up in November.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:04 - Jul 25 with 1135 viewsLazyFan

If you had a daughter, would you leave them alone with Trump?

Please reply with deflections and not answering the question, then we know you would actually do that!

zzzzzzzzzz

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 03:17 - Jul 25 with 1115 viewsQuillPenRiot

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:04 - Jul 25 by LazyFan

If you had a daughter, would you leave them alone with Trump?

Please reply with deflections and not answering the question, then we know you would actually do that!

Damn, I’ve been pulled into a political thread, third or fourth response on this, can’t count because my brain’s befuddled

But i wouldn’t let him alone with his own daughter:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ivank
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 03:21 - Jul 25 with 1111 viewsQuillPenRiot

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:49 - Jul 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Come here big guy...no, no, come here...I think you need a

Because if you don't need it now, you're sure as hell gonna need it soon!

Who doesn’t need a hug, planet? I always do, but from special ones, mourinho probably gives a good one actually, supposing he likes you and you buff up his ego enough

We’ve shared a hell of a season together, jimmy dunne’s winner keeps me going through difficult times

When i make it over to see a match I’ll let you I’m coming and I’ll claim that hug
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 05:15 - Jul 25 with 1035 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:09 - Jul 24 by Ned_Kennedys

Well that’s what you hope for anyhow.

Adults are talking mate.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:48 - Jul 25 with 978 viewsGaryBannister86

I couldn't agree with you more, I think he is dreadful and that MAGA lot conjure up my Ryder Cup hatred with just one glance.

So I am not one to say anything positive about him, but to say that he "didn't do much" with his inheritance is possibly not accurate? I mean, just about the most famous person in the world, got to be president - it isn't as though he got it and invested it in a particularly low yield long-term ISA and did nothing else? :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024