Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! 16:35 - Jan 9 with 32305 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all here, the English Covid free environment on toast with some good old dripping. Have it with some hock or lamb replacement therapy. Roll on the floor with your positive nouns.It’s the match day thread. It’s a pay on the day away day that day.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unl

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56758
David Webb will be the referee when Swansea City take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday (3pm). The County Durham official will be taking charge of a Swans game for the third time this season, having had the whistle for the opening-day defeat at Blackburn and the away win at Barnsley. Webb was at the helm of two Swans games last season, awarding a key late spot-kick for Andre Ayew to net a late winner at Stoke, and overseeing a goalless draw against Reading. He will be assisted by Adam Crysell and Matthew Mcgrath, while Neil Hair will be the fourth official.

The game is now pay on the day.
It’s only a fiver !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56760
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56761/a-super-swansea-ci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56776/carlos-corberán

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:19 - Jan 20 with 646 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:17 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

They always taught me to expose moronic insecure people.

I think they would be extremely proud.

Would be someone’s been disowned! Tragic but no surprise.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:21 - Jan 20 with 644 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:19 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

Would be someone’s been disowned! Tragic but no surprise.

Maybe that explains it, did you just let your mask slip a little more than you wanted to? Was it because of this kind of behaviour you are displaying here?

It’s not too late to change and make something of yourself. Trolling people on the internet you look up to isn’t going to get you anywhere.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:23 - Jan 20 with 633 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:21 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Maybe that explains it, did you just let your mask slip a little more than you wanted to? Was it because of this kind of behaviour you are displaying here?

It’s not too late to change and make something of yourself. Trolling people on the internet you look up to isn’t going to get you anywhere.

You spend your days and nights arguing with someone who you believe is an imposter, who’s sadder I ask?

Having no one close can be damaging long-term, seek friends immediately before it’s too late.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:27 - Jan 20 with 623 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:23 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

You spend your days and nights arguing with someone who you believe is an imposter, who’s sadder I ask?

Having no one close can be damaging long-term, seek friends immediately before it’s too late.

I do nothing of the sort, I’m replying to your obsession, I’m not arguing with you.

You provide me mild entertainment with by your bizarre outbursts.

Oh and to answer your question - you, considerably so.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 12:27]

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:30 - Jan 20 with 618 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:27 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I do nothing of the sort, I’m replying to your obsession, I’m not arguing with you.

You provide me mild entertainment with by your bizarre outbursts.

Oh and to answer your question - you, considerably so.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 12:27]

Maybe, but at the end of the day I get to travel back every now and then to spend time with my family who love me and friends who cherish my presence, whilst you’re going to leave this conversation realising that you’re the loser here no matter what.

Have a good evening fake yank, perhaps download tinder, open up your world.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:32 - Jan 20 with 616 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:30 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

Maybe, but at the end of the day I get to travel back every now and then to spend time with my family who love me and friends who cherish my presence, whilst you’re going to leave this conversation realising that you’re the loser here no matter what.

Have a good evening fake yank, perhaps download tinder, open up your world.

I’m sure my partner of 15 years wouldn’t appreciate that, but thanks for the suggestion. While you pretend your family loves you I’ll stick to the real world

Bueno.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:37 - Jan 20 with 608 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:32 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m sure my partner of 15 years wouldn’t appreciate that, but thanks for the suggestion. While you pretend your family loves you I’ll stick to the real world

Bueno.

Your partner of fifteen years who’s also a billionaire’s daughter and a model and totally real I assume
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:39 - Jan 20 with 607 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:37 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

Your partner of fifteen years who’s also a billionaire’s daughter and a model and totally real I assume

Far more real than the family and friends that supposedly love you I can assure you.

Thought the conversation was over? Maybe I hit a nerve…

Oops.

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:41 - Jan 20 with 602 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:39 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Far more real than the family and friends that supposedly love you I can assure you.

Thought the conversation was over? Maybe I hit a nerve…

Oops.

When’s the last time one of your family told you they loved you pal? (your sister who you’ve been seeing for the past decade doesn’t count)

Had a lovely conversation with me ma two hours ago, life is good.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:43 - Jan 20 with 595 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:41 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

When’s the last time one of your family told you they loved you pal? (your sister who you’ve been seeing for the past decade doesn’t count)

Had a lovely conversation with me ma two hours ago, life is good.

you have completely lost it, “you are seeing your sister”.

Isn’t that what people tend to say when they are about 11?

But hey, at least you spoke to your mother I suppose. What a day.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:45 - Jan 20 with 591 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:43 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

you have completely lost it, “you are seeing your sister”.

Isn’t that what people tend to say when they are about 11?

But hey, at least you spoke to your mother I suppose. What a day.

More than you have spoken to yours, safe to say.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:48 - Jan 20 with 585 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:45 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

More than you have spoken to yours, safe to say.

“I speak to my mother more than you speak to yours”.

I love the fact I have reduced you to a quivering mental case. Wittering nonsense to yourself as you pace back and forth.

Bueno
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 12:53]

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:55 - Jan 20 with 575 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:48 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

“I speak to my mother more than you speak to yours”.

I love the fact I have reduced you to a quivering mental case. Wittering nonsense to yourself as you pace back and forth.

Bueno
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 12:53]

Answer my question, don’t look so uncomfortable! When was the last time you spoke to your parents?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 13:03 - Jan 20 with 572 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:55 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

Answer my question, don’t look so uncomfortable! When was the last time you spoke to your parents?

Knowing my mother, she wouldn’t want me talking about her to an oddball on the internet with clear obsession issues, regardless of the pretty creepy curiosity.

I’d feel uncomfortable satisfying your curiosity regarding any female to be honest, you are a very unnerving character with some pretty deep rooted issues. You are the internet version of a bloke in a trench coat following people around asking them creepy questions.

I wouldn’t feel they were completely safe. Look how obsessed you have got with me for example, the last thing you need is introducing to females who you clearly have very little interaction with as it is…

You must realise how you are coming across. If not then I think that’s even creepier.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024