Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! 16:35 - Jan 9 with 32538 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all here, the English Covid free environment on toast with some good old dripping. Have it with some hock or lamb replacement therapy. Roll on the floor with your positive nouns.It’s the match day thread. It’s a pay on the day away day that day.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unl

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56758
David Webb will be the referee when Swansea City take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday (3pm). The County Durham official will be taking charge of a Swans game for the third time this season, having had the whistle for the opening-day defeat at Blackburn and the away win at Barnsley. Webb was at the helm of two Swans games last season, awarding a key late spot-kick for Andre Ayew to net a late winner at Stoke, and overseeing a goalless draw against Reading. He will be assisted by Adam Crysell and Matthew Mcgrath, while Neil Hair will be the fourth official.

The game is now pay on the day.
It’s only a fiver !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56760
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56761/a-super-swansea-ci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56776/carlos-corberán

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:28 - Jan 16 with 862 viewsraynor94

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:23 - Jan 16 by Dr_Parnassus

To be fair, certain posters can’t win if you have made any criticism to the position we are in.

If they don’t comment then people say “they are conspicuous in their absence”, if they comment then they get verbally attacked for daring say anything that is deemed “negative”.

The amount of people looking to pick a fight at the slightest glimmer of a performance is quite staggering.

I mean we don’t even wait for a win to start peacocking these days, 1 point and a good 45 mins in the last 5 games seems to be where the bar has lowered to.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 10:30]

It's not picking a fight at all, some of the criticism of Martin has gone off the richter scale, and personal with it, no need for it all

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:34 - Jan 16 with 824 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:28 - Jan 16 by raynor94

It's not picking a fight at all, some of the criticism of Martin has gone off the richter scale, and personal with it, no need for it all

Not necessarily blaming you under that bracket, but you only have to look at the various match day threads and around the forum whenever this is a glimmer of a positive sign, no matter how tiny.

It’s not joyful, people take that and turn it into confrontation with a desire to pick a fight.

We have played horrendously for the most part of the season. We barely score and we are hovering above the relegation zone. Martin has failed to learn so far and has set his team up to be attacked in the same way time and time again, not to mention his questionable man management skills and positional team selection.

From where I am standing there is bucket loads of material that people are completely justified in criticising this season.

Personal remarks however I agree is never on. But I don’t think I’ve seen too many of those if I’m being honest.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:34 - Jan 16 with 822 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56776/carlos-corberán-t

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:34 - Jan 16 with 822 viewsvetchonian

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:28 - Jan 16 by raynor94

Yet it was acceptable to do the same last season?
What was it Winston called Cooper

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:36 - Jan 16 with 809 viewsonehunglow

No it is Not personal.

Every comment made is football related.

The praise of Martin has been equally OTT

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:40 - Jan 16 with 800 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:34 - Jan 16 by vetchonian

You are right.

Last season it was the opposite.

This season we can not win in 5 and people will be picking fights with those who have correctly criticised the season so far, because we drew and played well for 45mins.

Last season these same people weren’t even waiting for defeats before wading into the manager who had us in 4th.

I just wish people were a bit more realistic and a bit more honest, these debates would be far more fruitful then.

Those pretending that there has been no cause for criticism are either lying or extremely deluded.

But we get this every time we pick up any sort of point, which in itself goes to show how poor this season has been where picking up any sort of a point is something worthy of confrontation seeking.

It’s very tiresome and does the site no service at all.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:46 - Jan 16 with 786 viewsvetchonian

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 23:51 - Jan 15 by Bobblehat

Hang on let me get on the phone to Martin and his scouting team I’ll get back to you in the morning to see who they have in mind. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Ffs.

It’s not who I’ve got in mind that matters.👍🏻 It’s down to Martin and his scouting network.🤷🏻‍♂️

Do you think Chelsea would send us a Guehi type this season?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:48 - Jan 16 with 780 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:34 - Jan 16 by vetchonian

It wouldnt be moron would it

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:54 - Jan 16 with 770 viewsBobblehat

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 00:18 - Jan 16 by max936

He looked as if he's got a bit of quality about him, not sure he's in the mould of a Centre half though, I doubt he's ever played there, Joe Rodon is the closest we've had in relatively recent yrs, pacey enough, decent in the air and good enough with the ball at his feet.

Brandon Cooper may have similar qualities, just haven't seen enough of him to judge him.

He’s not a centre half I’m just stating there are players out there that poses a bit of quality that don’t cost 50 million as suggested by Dwight and the Dr.👍🏻
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:56 - Jan 16 with 767 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:54 - Jan 16 by Bobblehat

He’s not a centre half I’m just stating there are players out there that poses a bit of quality that don’t cost 50 million as suggested by Dwight and the Dr.👍🏻

Where did I say they cost £50m? Let’s not make things up now.

I said they aren’t cheap and we apparently just struggled to table a 400k bid.

I asked you if you have a name that is affordable and attainable for me to look at… and you didn’t have one. Neither do I.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:57 - Jan 16 with 764 viewslifelong

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:19 - Jan 13 by onehunglow

We were told to give him
More time
A close season
More players
A window
Two windows
A whole season,
Two seasons

And possibly a job for life as he is one to entrust with all that matters at the club

Just depends on how the damage he causes can be repaired and by whom.

We know how this game will end up and what follows

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:00 - Jan 16 with 748 viewsBobblehat

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:46 - Jan 16 by vetchonian

Do you think Chelsea would send us a Guehi type this season?

Why wouldn’t they?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:00 - Jan 16 with 743 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:57 - Jan 16 by lifelong

Sorry.
Do you something to contribute or simply want to continue ,as you do.

You ll note Dr P, bobble hat Dwight, Vetchonian all asking questions,like me,so maybe stick it to them.
Thanks

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:03 - Jan 16 with 740 viewslifelong

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:00 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Sorry.
Do you something to contribute or simply want to continue ,as you do.

You ll note Dr P, bobble hat Dwight, Vetchonian all asking questions,like me,so maybe stick it to them.
Thanks

You don’t ask questions you just post stupidity, and that’s being generous to you.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 734 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:03 - Jan 16 by lifelong

You don’t ask questions you just post stupidity, and that’s being generous to you.

So no then.
You don’t think Downes is a terrific player, Ncham ,Piroe and Cabango too.?
You cannot handle it
Best ignore me
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 11:06]

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 735 viewsBobblehat

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:56 - Jan 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Where did I say they cost £50m? Let’s not make things up now.

I said they aren’t cheap and we apparently just struggled to table a 400k bid.

I asked you if you have a name that is affordable and attainable for me to look at… and you didn’t have one. Neither do I.

Ffs. Dwight mentioned Ake. And you also said Man City would snap them up.🤦🏻‍♂️

You just like myself haven’t got a scouting network. 🤦🏻‍♂️Ffs. But believe it or not Swansea have!
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:06 - Jan 16 with 732 viewslifelong

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:04 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

So no then.
You don’t think Downes is a terrific player, Ncham ,Piroe and Cabango too.?
You cannot handle it
Best ignore me
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 11:06]

No need to do that, it brightens up my day, gives me a good laugh. 👍
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 732 viewsvetchonian

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:00 - Jan 16 by Bobblehat

Why wouldn’t they?

Perhaps because we have a manager with no history of developing young players and who often plays them out of position and perhaps because we find ourselves at the wrong end of the table without being used to winning

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 723 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:06 - Jan 16 by lifelong

No need to do that, it brightens up my day, gives me a good laugh. 👍

No it doesn’t. Don’t lie.

You think Downes Ncham ,,Cabango are rubbish ..?

That is what you infer

Now have a go at vetchonian and others who sees things as I do.

See what happens .

Post tidy or not at all

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:15 - Jan 16 with 720 viewsraynor94

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:48 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

It wouldnt be moron would it

Now what was it you used to call Cooper last season......

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:19 - Jan 16 with 715 viewslifelong

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:11 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

No it doesn’t. Don’t lie.

You think Downes Ncham ,,Cabango are rubbish ..?

That is what you infer

Now have a go at vetchonian and others who sees things as I do.

See what happens .

Post tidy or not at all

You think our club is rubbish, you’ve been saying so for many years, you are not a Swans fan, you can’t wait to post negativity.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:35 - Jan 16 with 693 viewsBobblehat

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:07 - Jan 16 by vetchonian

Perhaps because we have a manager with no history of developing young players and who often plays them out of position and perhaps because we find ourselves at the wrong end of the table without being used to winning

🤦🏻‍♂️ He has no history ffs I’m sure you can do better than that. He’s only been in the championship for 2 min.

It’s funny how some of the players he signed for MKD Dons are around 21-22 and looking good value for money.

Flynn Downes, Laird, piroe all 22 and under have all had a good 1st half of the season but Vetchonian said he has no history.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:38 - Jan 16 with 668 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:35 - Jan 16 by Bobblehat

🤦🏻‍♂️ He has no history ffs I’m sure you can do better than that. He’s only been in the championship for 2 min.

It’s funny how some of the players he signed for MKD Dons are around 21-22 and looking good value for money.

Flynn Downes, Laird, piroe all 22 and under have all had a good 1st half of the season but Vetchonian said he has no history.

I have to say, when Beckham broke in the first team at Man Utd he had no history. But history is made today from how you act and what you do. He is putting together a team that could well storm the championship next season if he can retain those key players.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:41 - Jan 16 with 655 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:05 - Jan 16 by Bobblehat

Ffs. Dwight mentioned Ake. And you also said Man City would snap them up.🤦🏻‍♂️

You just like myself haven’t got a scouting network. 🤦🏻‍♂️Ffs. But believe it or not Swansea have!

Where did I say Man City would snap them up?

I have no idea why you are lying about me right now. It’s bizarre.

You are having imaginary conversations with me.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:49 - Jan 16 with 635 viewsBobblehat

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 23:05 - Jan 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Aye, a central midfielder that can ping accurate 50 yard passes and go past players with ease and a couple of wingbacks that can outpace the opposition and deliver wicked pinpoint crosses all game would be nice too… if we are doing wishful shopping lists.

If Carlsberg did realistic transfer windows.

You just write sh*t like this and think it’s funny.

If Carlsberg done stand up comedy you wouldn’t be invited that’s for sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024