Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! 16:35 - Jan 9 with 32537 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all here, the English Covid free environment on toast with some good old dripping. Have it with some hock or lamb replacement therapy. Roll on the floor with your positive nouns.It’s the match day thread. It’s a pay on the day away day that day.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unl

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56758
David Webb will be the referee when Swansea City take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday (3pm). The County Durham official will be taking charge of a Swans game for the third time this season, having had the whistle for the opening-day defeat at Blackburn and the away win at Barnsley. Webb was at the helm of two Swans games last season, awarding a key late spot-kick for Andre Ayew to net a late winner at Stoke, and overseeing a goalless draw against Reading. He will be assisted by Adam Crysell and Matthew Mcgrath, while Neil Hair will be the fourth official.

The game is now pay on the day.
It’s only a fiver !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56760
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56761/a-super-swansea-ci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56776/carlos-corberán

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:53 - Jan 18 with 1072 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:20 - Jan 18 by YouBackJastard

“I have barely missed a game in the last decade and have far higher power of analysis than trolls like you… hence why I was voted 2nd best poster of the year for such views, where as you can go missing for a month and nobody knows you are gone.”

If only your ego matched your intellect, perhaps your comments would actually be worth reading! Crikey moses get a load of this guy chuck 2nd best poster on the old CV! bet it keeps you up at night you didn’t make it to first place! “far higher power of analysis”, someone doesn’t get out much me thinks

It certainly annoys the likes of you that’s for sure.

Deal with it kid.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:12 - Jan 18 with 1047 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:53 - Jan 18 by Dr_Parnassus

It certainly annoys the likes of you that’s for sure.

Deal with it kid.

Deal with it kid your lack of self awareness is hilarious, fake yank. Reeks of insecurity
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:02 - Jan 18 with 1020 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:12 - Jan 18 by YouBackJastard

Deal with it kid your lack of self awareness is hilarious, fake yank. Reeks of insecurity

I still don’t know what fake yank means? Is that something to do with a discussion under your other username or something?

Bizarre behaviour.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:05 - Jan 18 with 1020 viewsvetchonian

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:22 - Jan 18 by YouBackJastard

Cooper was beyond fortunate that his tenure came behind locked doors for a large majority. For the sake of my own well being I’m glad I had to suffer that on a TV screen and not in person!

I see and hear this a lot but how would you justify sacking a manager who was getting results?
People say the football was crap I disagree, whilst it certainly wasnt in the style of MArtinez or Laudrup it was not MOnkball or hoofball as Warnock or Pullis.

I still advocate had we been in the ground actually we would have enjoyed it more especially as we were winning but then thats my opinion and I gather I am in the minority.

Amazing really that we would be thinking of giving a winning manager a hard time when back in 1984 Iwewould have been happy competing at the top end of the second tier instead of fighting another relegation battle from the third tier whilst watching some real crap football..it does seem that those who talk of forgetten our roots being at Edgar Street etc have short memories

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 18:38 - Jan 18 with 953 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:02 - Jan 18 by Dr_Parnassus

I still don’t know what fake yank means? Is that something to do with a discussion under your other username or something?

Bizarre behaviour.

You’re a wannabe American, which says it all about your IQ really. Dreadful country to pick out of all the ones in the world
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 951 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:05 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

I see and hear this a lot but how would you justify sacking a manager who was getting results?
People say the football was crap I disagree, whilst it certainly wasnt in the style of MArtinez or Laudrup it was not MOnkball or hoofball as Warnock or Pullis.

I still advocate had we been in the ground actually we would have enjoyed it more especially as we were winning but then thats my opinion and I gather I am in the minority.

Amazing really that we would be thinking of giving a winning manager a hard time when back in 1984 Iwewould have been happy competing at the top end of the second tier instead of fighting another relegation battle from the third tier whilst watching some real crap football..it does seem that those who talk of forgetten our roots being at Edgar Street etc have short memories

I never hated Cooper, just always thought him and us were never a great fit and was glad when he was gone despite the objective success of reaching playoffs twice. I’m hoping I’ll be vindicated with Martin in the next year or so, but even if I’m wrong about him which I may very well be I’ll still never regret letting Cooper go when we did, only sad we got paid barebones for his services.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 18:56 - Jan 18 with 946 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 18:38 - Jan 18 by YouBackJastard

You’re a wannabe American, which says it all about your IQ really. Dreadful country to pick out of all the ones in the world

Not all dreadful Champ
peak to the legions of fold who have gone there with sweet nowt on their pockets but dreams.

Gruff is there now.Ask him.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 23:37 - Jan 18 with 912 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 18:38 - Jan 18 by YouBackJastard

In what way do I want to be American?

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 23:37 - Jan 18 with 910 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 18:41 - Jan 18 by YouBackJastard

I never hated Cooper, just always thought him and us were never a great fit and was glad when he was gone despite the objective success of reaching playoffs twice. I’m hoping I’ll be vindicated with Martin in the next year or so, but even if I’m wrong about him which I may very well be I’ll still never regret letting Cooper go when we did, only sad we got paid barebones for his services.

You got your cash ready by the way?

I thought that’s why you did the runner that nobody noticed for the past month.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 23:38]

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 00:53 - Jan 19 with 892 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 23:37 - Jan 18 by Dr_Parnassus

You got your cash ready by the way?

I thought that’s why you did the runner that nobody noticed for the past month.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 23:38]

I’m glad you think of me every day, Dr P. Unfortunately I am going to have to gently put you down as I an not looking for a romantic partner at this time. Keep trying, though!
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 00:57 - Jan 19 with 891 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 00:53 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

I’m glad you think of me every day, Dr P. Unfortunately I am going to have to gently put you down as I an not looking for a romantic partner at this time. Keep trying, though!

So you don’t know then?

Didn’t think so. What a Tesco Value troll

Bueno.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 01:08 - Jan 19 with 884 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 00:57 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

So you don’t know then?

Didn’t think so. What a Tesco Value troll

Bueno.

Maybe I’ll take you out on that date if you came down to swansea and actually watch a game!

(No, sitting down in the stadium and staring at the long ball % on your phone does not count as watching the game before you ask)
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 02:19 - Jan 19 with 879 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 01:08 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

Maybe I’ll take you out on that date if you came down to swansea and actually watch a game!

(No, sitting down in the stadium and staring at the long ball % on your phone does not count as watching the game before you ask)

Pay for my flights and I’ll consider it.

Although no doubt I will then have to rewatch it to see all the things we missed by being in the static single angled spot.

You figured out why I want to be American yet or still trying to figure it out? Take a look on your old username for clues maybe? Bueno.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 03:27 - Jan 19 with 867 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 02:19 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Pay for my flights and I’ll consider it.

Although no doubt I will then have to rewatch it to see all the things we missed by being in the static single angled spot.

You figured out why I want to be American yet or still trying to figure it out? Take a look on your old username for clues maybe? Bueno.

Look at us, bickering like an old couple. Truly romantic
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 05:48 - Jan 19 with 854 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 03:27 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

Look at us, bickering like an old couple. Truly romantic

I’m not bickering, I’m bemused by your presence on here. That’s all.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 07:15 - Jan 19 with 841 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 05:48 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not bickering, I’m bemused by your presence on here. That’s all.

Bemused is a kind word for it.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 07:53 - Jan 19 with 825 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 07:15 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

Bemused is a kind word for it.

Yeah bemused, weirded out whatever the description.

Such an odd pastime.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:06 - Jan 19 with 783 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 07:53 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Yeah bemused, weirded out whatever the description.

Such an odd pastime.

Tis better than harassing young tennis players and stalking forum posters
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:08 - Jan 19 with 776 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:06 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

Tis better than harassing young tennis players and stalking forum posters

Well don’t do it then is my suggestion..

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:18 - Jan 19 with 765 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:08 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Well don’t do it then is my suggestion..

Look in the mirror needed methinks
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:19 - Jan 19 with 764 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:18 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

Look in the mirror needed methinks

Agreed, make sure it’s a big one for all your different username personalities though.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:22 - Jan 19 with 760 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:19 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Agreed, make sure it’s a big one for all your different username personalities though.

This one didn’t even make sense! I’m getting the sense you’ve stopped trying my good doctor ..
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:23 - Jan 19 with 755 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:22 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

This one didn’t even make sense! I’m getting the sense you’ve stopped trying my good doctor ..

Of course it makes sense, you have many usernames that need to take a look in a mirror due to their behaviour. This latest one probably won’t get the root of your clear issues that make you behave in this way.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:05 - Jan 19 with 746 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:23 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course it makes sense, you have many usernames that need to take a look in a mirror due to their behaviour. This latest one probably won’t get the root of your clear issues that make you behave in this way.

How do you know that I’m not you? That your username is mine? Your personality, manufactured. This argument is one-sided, literally. I am you. You are me.

One big happy family?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:07 - Jan 19 with 738 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:05 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

How do you know that I’m not you? That your username is mine? Your personality, manufactured. This argument is one-sided, literally. I am you. You are me.

One big happy family?

Because I’d notice if I was as odd as you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024