Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! 16:35 - Jan 9 with 32540 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all here, the English Covid free environment on toast with some good old dripping. Have it with some hock or lamb replacement therapy. Roll on the floor with your positive nouns.It’s the match day thread. It’s a pay on the day away day that day.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unl

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56758
David Webb will be the referee when Swansea City take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday (3pm). The County Durham official will be taking charge of a Swans game for the third time this season, having had the whistle for the opening-day defeat at Blackburn and the away win at Barnsley. Webb was at the helm of two Swans games last season, awarding a key late spot-kick for Andre Ayew to net a late winner at Stoke, and overseeing a goalless draw against Reading. He will be assisted by Adam Crysell and Matthew Mcgrath, while Neil Hair will be the fourth official.

The game is now pay on the day.
It’s only a fiver !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56760
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56761/a-super-swansea-ci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56776/carlos-corberán

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:42 - Jan 19 with 897 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:07 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Because I’d notice if I was as odd as you.

I doubt it, seeing how far your head is up your own a***.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 13:19 - Jan 19 with 863 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:42 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

I doubt it, seeing how far your head is up your own a***.

For good reason.

However, If my existence on here was just to obsess about another man on the internet, I’d be asking myself some very important questions.

It’s extremely, extremely odd.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 19:07 - Jan 19 with 815 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 13:19 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

For good reason.

However, If my existence on here was just to obsess about another man on the internet, I’d be asking myself some very important questions.

It’s extremely, extremely odd.

I’m not the one obsessing over another user, you’re the one always keeping a special eye out for me. Heartwarming stuff truly.

‘For good reason’ - please get some friends in real life - I mean this truly
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 22:13 - Jan 19 with 785 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 19:07 - Jan 19 by YouBackJastard

I’m not the one obsessing over another user, you’re the one always keeping a special eye out for me. Heartwarming stuff truly.

‘For good reason’ - please get some friends in real life - I mean this truly

I reckon 80% of your posts are about me, I am the reason you are here. It’s incredibly flattering.

I always reply to you though and don’t let your multi user trolling stand unchallenged.

You got your cash ready?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 02:49 - Jan 20 with 758 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 22:13 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I reckon 80% of your posts are about me, I am the reason you are here. It’s incredibly flattering.

I always reply to you though and don’t let your multi user trolling stand unchallenged.

You got your cash ready?

To be this narcissistic requires real isolation from people - I advise you to join a club or any other social activity. I’m being totally serious. Hope you can get better soon.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 04:16 - Jan 20 with 750 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 02:49 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

To be this narcissistic requires real isolation from people - I advise you to join a club or any other social activity. I’m being totally serious. Hope you can get better soon.

Thanks for your kind words.

Please send your cash to gotchatroll@unlucky.lol

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:38 - Jan 20 with 684 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 04:16 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Thanks for your kind words.

Please send your cash to gotchatroll@unlucky.lol

A fascinating example of a man with minimal social interaction fused with an insecurity complex.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:42 - Jan 20 with 683 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:38 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

A fascinating example of a man with minimal social interaction fused with an insecurity complex.

Could be that, although I think you may just be extremely bored as an individual.

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 680 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:42 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Could be that, although I think you may just be extremely bored as an individual.

This isn’t about me, the mysterious man of many names. This is about you Dr P. Please seek professional help before you swallow yourself whole trying to calculate the exact % decline in the percentage of friends you’ve had from 2020 to 2022
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:56 - Jan 20 with 678 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:47 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

This isn’t about me, the mysterious man of many names. This is about you Dr P. Please seek professional help before you swallow yourself whole trying to calculate the exact % decline in the percentage of friends you’ve had from 2020 to 2022

Maybe you think it isn’t about you, but I’m afraid your ever increasing bizarre contribution to this site means it will always be about you whether you like it or not.

That’s the mentality of the youth of today, the more bizarre you are the more attention you get. Like a toddler.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:00 - Jan 20 with 674 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:56 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Maybe you think it isn’t about you, but I’m afraid your ever increasing bizarre contribution to this site means it will always be about you whether you like it or not.

That’s the mentality of the youth of today, the more bizarre you are the more attention you get. Like a toddler.

This poster seems to have lached onto you.
I had a similiar expererience when I was in junior school when one of the class uglier girls wanted to chase me and kiss me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:17 - Jan 20 with 667 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 10:56 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

My bizarre contributions to the site consist of replying to Swansea threads with Swansea related topics. I’ve realised now that you don’t intend on debating swansea; you just use this site to attempt to fuel an undeserving ego in an attempt to find a place where you matter. It’s really sad and I hope you can find a way to contribute to society in a more positive, blessed way rather than continuing on this path of speaking like a high IQ prat online to strangers on the internet.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:18 - Jan 20 with 665 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:00 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

I had a similiar expererience when I was in junior school when one of the class uglier girls wanted to chase me and kiss me.

I’ve only had experience with models chasing me, unfortunately. Wish I could relate.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:20 - Jan 20 with 664 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:17 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

My bizarre contributions to the site consist of replying to Swansea threads with Swansea related topics. I’ve realised now that you don’t intend on debating swansea; you just use this site to attempt to fuel an undeserving ego in an attempt to find a place where you matter. It’s really sad and I hope you can find a way to contribute to society in a more positive, blessed way rather than continuing on this path of speaking like a high IQ prat online to strangers on the internet.

I’m afraid not, you get more excited to talk to me than about Swansea. When your internet was switched off it must have been torture for you.

As others are clearly noticing, it seems now it’s switched back on you have once again latched on to me. As I said a few posts ago, it’s very weird but very flattering. I always seem to have a troll or two that follow me around the place.

It means I’m doing something right.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:22 - Jan 20 with 662 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:00 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

Comes with the territory unfortunately.

The better posters on the forum will always get the multi trolls that get angry that they cannot compete with them in discussion, so they just spend their hours chasing them around the forum looking for attention.

I’m always happy to give it.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:24 - Jan 20 with 660 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:20 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m afraid not, you get more excited to talk to me than about Swansea. When your internet was switched off it must have been torture for you.

As others are clearly noticing, it seems now it’s switched back on you have once again latched on to me. As I said a few posts ago, it’s very weird but very flattering. I always seem to have a troll or two that follow me around the place.

It means I’m doing something right.

I didn’t come on this site because there weren’t any games on, unlike others I don’t use this site to massage my ego or spread anti-vaccine nonsense but instead to discuss Swansea City football club. When I don’t watch a match in person I don’t talk about it, unlike some plastics on here
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:27 - Jan 20 with 659 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:24 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

I didn’t come on this site because there weren’t any games on, unlike others I don’t use this site to massage my ego or spread anti-vaccine nonsense but instead to discuss Swansea City football club. When I don’t watch a match in person I don’t talk about it, unlike some plastics on here

You didn’t come on this site because you were getting no traction, nobody bothered with your posts and the only attention you could get is when you were having meltdowns because people were calling you a multi.

I assume your hand was forced by your internet being taken away in some capacity. Maybe you were grounded?

I’m afraid that’s what these forums have to put up with, fake fans who are bored and looking for cheap thrills. I’m happy to keep providing them for you, a bit of light entertainment always raises a smile.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:33 - Jan 20 with 646 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:27 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

You didn’t come on this site because you were getting no traction, nobody bothered with your posts and the only attention you could get is when you were having meltdowns because people were calling you a multi.

I assume your hand was forced by your internet being taken away in some capacity. Maybe you were grounded?

I’m afraid that’s what these forums have to put up with, fake fans who are bored and looking for cheap thrills. I’m happy to keep providing them for you, a bit of light entertainment always raises a smile.

“fake fans who are bored and looking for cheap thrills.”

Never seen a self-own so plain
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:40 - Jan 20 with 639 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:33 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

“fake fans who are bored and looking for cheap thrills.”

Never seen a self-own so plain

I don’t speak youth nonsense I’m afraid no idea what you are trying to say. I can only assume you agree with me.

Self own, belongs in the same nonsense box as “low key” and “lit”.

Grow up maybe?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:48 - Jan 20 with 635 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:40 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t speak youth nonsense I’m afraid no idea what you are trying to say. I can only assume you agree with me.

Self own, belongs in the same nonsense box as “low key” and “lit”.

Grow up maybe?

Your grown up example of debating -

Losing a debate? Randomly call the other person a former user (never actually back up these claims in any way, just constantly repeat it across the forum hoping it sticks)

Losing another debate? Just insist you have a higher IQ than the person you’re replying to, and that you have more clout and you’re far more popular than them (on an anonymous football website)

Losing another debate? Call the other poster a child (despite, as we have established, being the most childish debater on the platform)

Your acts of straw-manning and constantly seeking validation wherever possible replicate that of a neglected child, I am simply finding the humour in beating this fact in with a stick.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:04 - Jan 20 with 627 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 11:48 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

Your grown up example of debating -

Losing a debate? Randomly call the other person a former user (never actually back up these claims in any way, just constantly repeat it across the forum hoping it sticks)

Losing another debate? Just insist you have a higher IQ than the person you’re replying to, and that you have more clout and you’re far more popular than them (on an anonymous football website)

Losing another debate? Call the other poster a child (despite, as we have established, being the most childish debater on the platform)

Your acts of straw-manning and constantly seeking validation wherever possible replicate that of a neglected child, I am simply finding the humour in beating this fact in with a stick.

Nobody “calls” you a former poster, people just note that you are a multi troll. Which one you are is up for debate, there has been many hasn’t there… bueno.

Where have I mentioned having a higher IQ? It’s only the self conscious trolls that tend to do that who have a complex about the lack of their own… hence why they become trolls instead of valued members of the board.

I understand my presence here upsets someone of your… “complexities” shall we say. But I’m afraid it’s just something you will have to learn to live with, regardless of which username you post on.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:11 - Jan 20 with 621 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:04 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Nobody “calls” you a former poster, people just note that you are a multi troll. Which one you are is up for debate, there has been many hasn’t there… bueno.

Where have I mentioned having a higher IQ? It’s only the self conscious trolls that tend to do that who have a complex about the lack of their own… hence why they become trolls instead of valued members of the board.

I understand my presence here upsets someone of your… “complexities” shall we say. But I’m afraid it’s just something you will have to learn to live with, regardless of which username you post on.

“ As I said, I have barely missed a game in the last decade and have far higher power of analysis than trolls like you… hence why I was voted 2nd best poster of the year for such views, where as you can go missing for a month and nobody knows you are gone.”

Just gonna leave that quote there. You should read it again and be ashamed of the man that you’ve become. I just pray your parents aren’t aware of the person they raised being a socially stunted nerd online.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:13 - Jan 20 with 619 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:11 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

“ As I said, I have barely missed a game in the last decade and have far higher power of analysis than trolls like you… hence why I was voted 2nd best poster of the year for such views, where as you can go missing for a month and nobody knows you are gone.”

Just gonna leave that quote there. You should read it again and be ashamed of the man that you’ve become. I just pray your parents aren’t aware of the person they raised being a socially stunted nerd online.

You can leave it where you like, I stand by it, every word.

I feel your anger is bubbling up inside you like the frustrated troll you are. Quite delicious

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 616 viewsYouBackJastard

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:13 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

You can leave it where you like, I stand by it, every word.

I feel your anger is bubbling up inside you like the frustrated troll you are. Quite delicious

Are your parents not in your life? Explains a lot.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:17 - Jan 20 with 614 viewsDr_Parnassus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! on 12:14 - Jan 20 by YouBackJastard

Are your parents not in your life? Explains a lot.

They always taught me to expose moronic insecure people.

I think they would be extremely proud.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024