Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bombs at France game and shooting 21:54 - Nov 13 with 35469 viewsGloucs_R

Suicide bombers at France v Germany game and machine gun attacks in Paris

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:56 - Nov 14 with 2663 viewsSnipper

Today's outrage is tomorrow's chip wrapping to our lily livered western governments.

They won't do anything. They never do.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:06 - Nov 14 with 2624 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:56 - Nov 14 by Snipper

Today's outrage is tomorrow's chip wrapping to our lily livered western governments.

They won't do anything. They never do.

What can they do though.?
Serious question ?
I'm not a PC liberal either.Or a right wing nutter .Just a normal bod who didn't want the war on Iraq.I knew there was no WMD .I knew Tony Blair and GW Bush were lying..
What happens now though..?
Serious question.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:17 - Nov 14 with 2592 viewsSnipper

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:06 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

Serious question ?
I'm not a PC liberal either.Or a right wing nutter .Just a normal bod who didn't want the war on Iraq.I knew there was no WMD .I knew Tony Blair and GW Bush were lying..
Serious question.

Well for a start, the left wing and liberal pricks can fcuk right off with their agenda of branding everybody a 'racist' who dare try and voice an opinion.

The government can immediately ban all marches and protests by these savages and their supporters. How can it be right that these kunts can protest with placards calling for beheadings and slaughter of 'non believers'.

I'm not an EDL member or mad right winger, but they're vilified for protesting back at these nutters.

Enough is enough.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:20 - Nov 14 with 2580 viewsDWQPR

Serious question ?
Serious question.

The awful answer is that there is no finish to it. Bush and Blair were allowed to go into Iraq, invading Afghanistan to try and get the heads of Al Qeada after 9/11 was one thing but to go after a dictator who frankly was abhorred by Al Qeada despite his despotic ways was another. And then to make the same mistake again with the so called Arab spring was a diabolical decision. Thankfully the Egyptian military saw what mistakes were being made and took control of their country although problems still remain but the instability caused by downing the likes of Saddam and Gadaffi and also, without success Assad was naive at best and criminal at worst. These people are tribalism, will turn coat at a drop of a hat and lack education in the most part. Should have just left the fûckers alone. Sometimes it is better to keep your enemies closer as the saying goes. Hollande has now declared that the actions last night were 'an act of war by IS'. I suspect that means that the French will now go into Syria with all guns blazing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:24 - Nov 14 with 2563 viewsBrisbaneR

Bombs at France game and shooting on 07:46 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

I think his reaction was fairly typical.
You were giving him an 'out' .
You were lumping other religions in with his as being a
major cause of war and conflict.
It wasn't good enough for him though.
I think you were being too PC and it came back and bit you on
your drunk arse.

As long as anyone is taught/told/believes that they have the shortcut to paradise and all they need to do is follow the instructions from one of The Books, then these issues will always be with us. We happen to be living through the period where the atrocities are committed in Isalms name, but this has happened before.
1) cover your hair 2) don't eat a particular food 3) have sex only to have babies 4) don't have sex 5) unbelievers are less than you 6) kill umbelievers.....etc...it doesn't matter the rule or instruction, though some are obviously more benign than others.
The principle is the same, "those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
All the world leaders saying their thoughts and PRAYERS are with the people of Paris need much more of the first and none of the second.
You pray for me, I'll think for you.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:33 - Nov 14 with 2516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:24 - Nov 14 by BrisbaneR

As long as anyone is taught/told/believes that they have the shortcut to paradise and all they need to do is follow the instructions from one of The Books, then these issues will always be with us. We happen to be living through the period where the atrocities are committed in Isalms name, but this has happened before.
1) cover your hair 2) don't eat a particular food 3) have sex only to have babies 4) don't have sex 5) unbelievers are less than you 6) kill umbelievers.....etc...it doesn't matter the rule or instruction, though some are obviously more benign than others.
The principle is the same, "those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
All the world leaders saying their thoughts and PRAYERS are with the people of Paris need much more of the first and none of the second.

'You pray for me, i'll think for you'

10/10
Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:41 - Nov 14 with 2491 viewsLewes_r

Can only hope we can be free of organised religion one day

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:44 - Nov 14 with 2484 viewsLblock

There's no reasoning with these people

So if we discovered a way of turning mud into fuel etc and didn't need oil the Western governments would be able to shut up shop, not interfere in the Middles East or Africa and leave these areas to it. Israel can fend for themselves.
But what then? It'll still happen because this is about an ideology. A warped and twisted one.

My preference is a Logans Run solution (but obviously not using the age of 30 as your vapourisation requirement).
Implant everyone with a tracker, take DNA profiles from everyone and once you're proved to be a danger to society then it's your time to visit the carousel

Fck 'em!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:47 - Nov 14 with 2472 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:24 - Nov 14 by BrisbaneR

Exactly...
Bazza tried to be too PC .He tried to blame the atrocities on 'religion' as a whole.
He probably insulted the cab driver in even mentioning Islam in the same breath as Judaism or Christianity.
I would've gone another route. When he said it was against Islam ( the killings) I would've gone ''hold on mate'' and asked him what branch of Islam he was from .And then debated why muslims are killing each other and the current crises has alot to do with different branches of the peaceful religion not getting on with each other.
I might not have been right but I bet I would've made it to my front door.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:08 - Nov 14 with 2403 viewsMark1

If we are at war with these people and it appears we are, what would we have done in the past and perhaps we should follow the same route.

We are far to liberal and tolerant in the West and they are taking the Piss out of our weak leaders ,if we don't come down really hard it's just gonna continue.

Anyone born here who gets involved should be tried for treason and hung - there's a start and their families deported to their place of origin, even if it goes back a few generations - that might make em think twice if it's gonna affect their families.

Awaits backlash.

I
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:10 - Nov 14 with 2393 viewslondonscottish

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:44 - Nov 14 by Lblock

There's no reasoning with these people

So if we discovered a way of turning mud into fuel etc and didn't need oil the Western governments would be able to shut up shop, not interfere in the Middles East or Africa and leave these areas to it. Israel can fend for themselves.
But what then? It'll still happen because this is about an ideology. A warped and twisted one.

My preference is a Logans Run solution (but obviously not using the age of 30 as your vapourisation requirement).
Implant everyone with a tracker, take DNA profiles from everyone and once you're proved to be a danger to society then it's your time to visit the carousel

Fck 'em!!

It does make me wonder about civil liberties types all these people wringing their hands about the fact that authorities can have access a lot of peoples' internet history.

Sadly, with the way the IS lot organise themselves online, accessing this information becomes an imperative and not an option.

I'm not saying it will mean we'll catch them all but electronic surveillance is a very powerful tool when investigators are trying to predict/stop an attack or track down accomplices.

Anyway, I feel for those poor families in France affected by this latest attack.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:16 - Nov 14 with 2386 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:47 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

Exactly...
Bazza tried to be too PC .He tried to blame the atrocities on 'religion' as a whole.
He probably insulted the cab driver in even mentioning Islam in the same breath as Judaism or Christianity.
I would've gone another route. When he said it was against Islam ( the killings) I would've gone ''hold on mate'' and asked him what branch of Islam he was from .And then debated why muslims are killing each other and the current crises has alot to do with different branches of the peaceful religion not getting on with each other.

I was an unpleasant drunken dickhead to be fair, but I stand by my point.

Other than scale there is no difference for me between Islamic fundamentalism, aggressive Zionism, and the Westboro Baptist Church for example.

I agree with Brisbane. No one has ever come to a 'rational' decision to massacre 130 people.

More thinking please.

[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 11:17]
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:18 - Nov 14 with 2376 viewstommytanker

A wise man once told me he was an atheist, when I asked why he said because god can spot a fraud.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:23 - Nov 14 with 2350 viewsBrisbaneR

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:47 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

Exactly...

I think we're all in agreement about the problems caused by organised religions and the demands made of those who want to actually follow the rules they lay down ( as apposed to paying lip service to them).
We're disagreeing about the best tactics to highlight their shortcomings, but that's ok.....this is the sort of conversation that needs to replace the spouting of dogma....if your argument or evidence is strong enough I'm willing to change my view, and I assume your approach would be the same.
When it comes to education being espoused as the solution to the problem, then teaching people to debate, converse and think like this is the great hope for us all....
That and following the R's of course...
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:25 - Nov 14 with 2349 viewsQPR442

Muslims were causing problems long before Bush/Blair were even born so we cannot put the blame on them although they didn't help things.
The US claims to have killed 20,000 IS fighters so far, which is not enough for my liking.
You cannot deal with these murderers because their minds are corrupted with a crap ideology. Most are under achievers, losers that cannot make it in a normal society so they turn to these religious fanatics. These fanatics pray on young vulnerable muslims and get them to do the dirty work.
We have been very lucky here because of our intelligence agencies stoping attacks before they happen. I believe at some point it will be our turn and i just hope we are ready and we take no prisoners.
There is no way to beat this crap ideology. All we can do is keep taking out as many of the leaders and networks as we can.
Last night will change the way the normally liberal French will be with muslims/Islam.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:28 - Nov 14 with 2331 viewsTheBlob

Serious question ?
Serious question.

What happens now?
More of the same I fear.
More innocents sacrified on the altar of someone elses ambitions,in causes that were never their own.
More militarisation of the police.
More surveillance measures.
More glib propaganda.
And when you've finally subjugated the world little man and you run out of cowering people to lop heads off,how are you going to get your jollies?
You understood nothing until there was nothing left to understand.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:37 - Nov 14 with 2297 viewskensalriser

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:08 - Nov 14 by Mark1

If we are at war with these people and it appears we are, what would we have done in the past and perhaps we should follow the same route.

We are far to liberal and tolerant in the West and they are taking the Piss out of our weak leaders ,if we don't come down really hard it's just gonna continue.

Anyone born here who gets involved should be tried for treason and hung - there's a start and their families deported to their place of origin, even if it goes back a few generations - that might make em think twice if it's gonna affect their families.

Awaits backlash.

I

So the way to defeat these people is to become more like them?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:38 - Nov 14 with 2294 viewsisawqpratwcity

If you vilify all adherents of Islam then you will fuel a reciprocal action. You will lose the support of the very people, moderate Muslims, who will be most useful in identifying and combating threats. The terrorist propaganda is that we oppress all of Islam and that all Muslims should fight us. We shouldn't help them prove that message.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:46 - Nov 14 with 2276 viewsBrightonhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:37 - Nov 14 by kensalriser

So the way to defeat these people is to become more like them?

We have to do something, though. Even if that means taking steps against what we would ordinarily do or think.
these are not ordinary times.

Be careful out there folks. Reports earlier of Gatwick North being evacuated after someone was found to have a grenade in their hand luggage.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:58 - Nov 14 with 2235 viewsstevec

The solution is to send our peace envoy, Emma Thompson, to negotiate on our behalf.

I'd pay good money to watch that.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 12:08 - Nov 14 with 2194 views2Thomas2Bowles

The sad reality is this could happen on our streets any time, we can try to stop it as I'm sure the French have tried but you can't stop it altogether.

I do feel the near open unguarded borders of Europe make it more difficult for those counties, closing them won't solve everything but it must be a step that has to be taken.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Bombs at France game and shooting on 12:36 - Nov 14 with 2105 viewspaulparker

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:58 - Nov 14 by stevec

The solution is to send our peace envoy, Emma Thompson, to negotiate on our behalf.

don't worry Stevie boy she is right behind us

about 2000 miles behind us in her mansion in LA

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bombs at France game and shooting on 12:38 - Nov 14 with 2092 viewsBluce_Ree

The politics that created this situation aren't going away any time soon. Get used to these c**ts because they are here to stay.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 12:42 - Nov 14 with 2075 viewsQPR442

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:38 - Nov 14 by isawqpratwcity

If you vilify all adherents of Islam then you will fuel a reciprocal action. You will lose the support of the very people, moderate Muslims, who will be most useful in identifying and combating threats. The terrorist propaganda is that we oppress all of Islam and that all Muslims should fight us. We shouldn't help them prove that message.

It's just a shame that the authorities don't get more help from these communities.
I am a normal bloke who gets on with life, family, QPR, job, mates but would never walk down a street holding up banners say 'death to all non believers' and crap like that. Plenty of them from the muslim community.
This country we live in is a great country and if these religious scumbags cannot integrate with us and chose our ways then they should f*** off.
It's about time we stopped being so tolerant and crack down hard on them. I would like to see more deportations and banning of these hate groups.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 12:51 - Nov 14 with 2050 viewsDiscodroids

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:58 - Nov 14 by stevec

Im just waiting for a # followed by a quote from Voltaire, Possibly from Benedict cumberbatch to gird our collective loins against Hand grenades .

Incredible scenes on facebook and twitter with people from Hertfordshire posting and sharing #standingtogether to make believe French people they dont know who wont ever f ucking read it. Knowing full f ucking well they are going to log off and go to ASDA shopping without doing a f ucking thing to help other than hash tagging some pointless bollix to make them feel like they've done something worthwhile to help the cause. Stupid f ucking c unts.

With any luck Steve, Emma and her hampstead S.S. joy division pals , who would shit themselves if they ever visited East ham of forest gate primary schools To see embryonic jihadists incubate , will pen their own unique take on the Genesis iconic 'land of confusion' in tribute to the young Parisians.

its what they would have wanted.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 12:52]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024