Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bombs at France game and shooting 21:54 - Nov 13 with 35472 viewsGloucs_R

Suicide bombers at France v Germany game and machine gun attacks in Paris

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:01 - Nov 14 with 3626 viewsrosseeles

Bombs at France game and shooting on 23:29 - Nov 13 by Brightonhoop

Muslims within. No sleeper cells? Jesus wept, they've been amongst us for years, secret services are constantly disrupting plots.
Now reporting 2suicide attacks and 1grenade attack. France has called a state of emergency and Hollander has called for Military reinforcements...

If you think IS have sleep cells then your right, Jesus wept indeed

Where have al queda gone? Why aren't they claiming responsibility for everything as a couple of years ago

Do you really think all these groups have well trained groups across the world. I guess if the media tell you al queda , IS , insert next faction in here group are doing it, must be true

Seriously?
Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:03 - Nov 14 with 3616 viewsrosseeles

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:01 - Nov 14 by rosseeles

Where have al queda gone? Why aren't they claiming responsibility for everything as a couple of years ago

Do you really think all these groups have well trained groups across the world. I guess if the media tell you al queda , IS , insert next faction in here group are doing it, must be true

Seriously?

Not trying to take anything away from how awful these events are by the way, just don't think it can be categorized nice and easy as the media like to do
Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:10 - Nov 14 with 3553 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bombs at France game and shooting on 23:29 - Nov 13 by Brightonhoop

Muslims within. No sleeper cells? Jesus wept, they've been amongst us for years, secret services are constantly disrupting plots.
Now reporting 2suicide attacks and 1grenade attack. France has called a state of emergency and Hollander has called for Military reinforcements...

"Muslims within"?

Spare us the 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' talk. My son has married an Iranian girl who is delightful and I am proud to welcome to my family.

This Paris thing is hideous and needs urgent, strong action, but please keep some perspective.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:24 - Nov 14 with 3476 viewsPommyhoop

100 dead in the rock gig alone.
Horrible C'nts..
That's the kind of music my eldest daughter is into ,in fact her BF is in a DM band.
I keep imagining her being in the crowd.Poor ,poor kids..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:28 - Nov 14 with 3455 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My thoughts are with everyone in Paris.

Anyone who's been in a crowded venue can imagine the carnage.

I've been to a gig in Paris, another time another place could have been me.

I hope the find those connected to this act and destroy them utterly.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:29 - Nov 14 with 3446 viewsQPR442

I can't believe i am watching this on TV. I hope those murdering F@@ks rot in hell. Religion of peace strikes again.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:40 - Nov 14 with 3383 viewsWilloW4

It's an outrage... 150 dead, for what?? Achieves absolutely nothing.!! Just carnage and heartbreak.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:46 - Nov 14 with 3365 viewsQPR442

The last attack were from french nationals (that's within) and it will no doubt be the same again.
Europe has a problem on its hands as only a few weeks ago many were feeling sorry for all the people coming over from Syria,Iraq and after tonight people will feel differently towards letting 2 million Muslims into their countries.
You cannot talk to these murders so all you can do is keep killing them. I know that is a sad thing to say but they are not interested in peace just their corrupt cr@p ideology.
Login to get fewer ads

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:53 - Nov 14 with 3347 viewsQPR442

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:46 - Nov 14 by QPR442

The last attack were from french nationals (that's within) and it will no doubt be the same again.
Europe has a problem on its hands as only a few weeks ago many were feeling sorry for all the people coming over from Syria,Iraq and after tonight people will feel differently towards letting 2 million Muslims into their countries.
You cannot talk to these murders so all you can do is keep killing them. I know that is a sad thing to say but they are not interested in peace just their corrupt cr@p ideology.

By the way i am not saying all the people fleeing from Syria are Terrorists. I am just saying you cannot deal with this isis lot.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 0:54]
Bombs at France game and shooting on 01:09 - Nov 14 with 3297 viewsBrightonhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:01 - Nov 14 by rosseeles

Seriously?

Sleepers? No, the September 11th attackers never took flying lessons, the London bombers weren't remotely trained. They just got up off the sofa put down the x box and went towar....

Tonight, these came outnof the suburbs around Paris's ring road. Go see for yourself. For 15 years the moderates have not put the extremists amongst their community, because they will not assimilate with the host, in a neck hold, so we never hear these great peace loving types.

Now the French are going to go to war. A war they never sought. Only one element sought this war. Nobody else bombs and attacks the west. The same attack Russia, China, but let's pretend all is cozy ostrich style. It's not. And the elephant in the room needs to leave.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 01:14 - Nov 14 with 3283 viewsconnell10

What do these people want?? I just don't focking understand this!! Just shooting people, throwing grenades into crowds. I'm really at a lost here!! RIP to all the innocents killed and god dam the bastards that committed this act!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 01:28 - Nov 14 with 3243 viewsnix

This is so sad. I really feel for the French people. Paris is such a beautiful, civilised, cultured city.

Thinking of the Parisians tonight.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 03:29 - Nov 14 with 3147 viewsHooparoo

Je suis Charlie. Nous somme tous Charlie!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 03:46 - Nov 14 with 3134 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just got in from a piss up.

Pakistani fella who drove the taxi sweating a bit.

He told me Islam forbid all the killing, and I in my shameful drunken state told him that Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all backed the actions of those animals tonight and then threw me out 2 miles from my house.

I'm no victim but what I said was true and I stick by it.

I'd rather be Chelsea than religious.

Baz x
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 4:17]
Bombs at France game and shooting on 04:49 - Nov 14 with 3093 viewsWesty75

Bombs at France game and shooting on 01:09 - Nov 14 by Brightonhoop

Sleepers? No, the September 11th attackers never took flying lessons, the London bombers weren't remotely trained. They just got up off the sofa put down the x box and went towar....

Tonight, these came outnof the suburbs around Paris's ring road. Go see for yourself. For 15 years the moderates have not put the extremists amongst their community, because they will not assimilate with the host, in a neck hold, so we never hear these great peace loving types.

Now the French are going to go to war. A war they never sought. Only one element sought this war. Nobody else bombs and attacks the west. The same attack Russia, China, but let's pretend all is cozy ostrich style. It's not. And the elephant in the room needs to leave.

Ever wondered why France has so many African immigrants living in the suburbs around Paris, particularly North African Muslims?

Something to do with invading their countries in the past perhaps?

That's no explanation for what happened last night btw, but to imply France's immigrant population is some kind of invasion on their part ignores the history of how they got there in the first place.

After last night this is a time for calm heads and the security services to do their thing. What we have to try and ensure doesn't happen is to let the perpetrators turn this into a war between the infidel and Islam which would be playing straight into their hands.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 07:46 - Nov 14 with 2688 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 03:46 - Nov 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Just got in from a piss up.

Pakistani fella who drove the taxi sweating a bit.

He told me Islam forbid all the killing, and I in my shameful drunken state told him that Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all backed the actions of those animals tonight and then threw me out 2 miles from my house.

I'm no victim but what I said was true and I stick by it.

I'd rather be Chelsea than religious.

Baz x
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 4:17]

I think his reaction was fairly typical.
You were giving him an 'out' .
You were lumping other religions in with his as being a
major cause of war and conflict.
It wasn't good enough for him though.
I think you were being too PC and it came back and bit you on
your drunk arse.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 07:49 - Nov 14 with 2674 viewsLblock

Je Suis Paris

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:07 - Nov 14 with 2627 viewsjohnhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 07:49 - Nov 14 by Lblock

Je Suis Paris

Surely only a matter of time before we get something similar here.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:26 - Nov 14 with 2571 viewsDWQPR

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:46 - Nov 14 by QPR442

I said straight away that the scum that call themselves IS will use the refugee situation to get terrorists into Europe and given that seven of the eight sub-human scum chose to meet their maker in the most cowardly of fashions by blowing themselves up suggests to me that they may not have been French nationals. Thank god for the English Channel, although we will still have enough of the filth within our own borders. Now hopefully the French will round up those trying to get through to the UK at Sangetti and ship them back. Europe does need to close its borders and tear up the Shengen Agreement now. Things are going to get a whole lot worse before they ever get better.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:46 - Nov 14 with 2503 viewsbatmanhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 04:49 - Nov 14 by Westy75

Ever wondered why France has so many African immigrants living in the suburbs around Paris, particularly North African Muslims?

Something to do with invading their countries in the past perhaps?

That's no explanation for what happened last night btw, but to imply France's immigrant population is some kind of invasion on their part ignores the history of how they got there in the first place.

After last night this is a time for calm heads and the security services to do their thing. What we have to try and ensure doesn't happen is to let the perpetrators turn this into a war between the infidel and Islam which would be playing straight into their hands.

Ireland and the Nordic countries have let in 100's of thousands of muslims and I don't think they 'invaded' anyone. Don't try and justify these animals actions by past history, not on innocent people any way
Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:58 - Nov 14 with 2459 viewsDorse

Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:26 - Nov 14 by DWQPR

I said straight away that the scum that call themselves IS will use the refugee situation to get terrorists into Europe and given that seven of the eight sub-human scum chose to meet their maker in the most cowardly of fashions by blowing themselves up suggests to me that they may not have been French nationals. Thank god for the English Channel, although we will still have enough of the filth within our own borders. Now hopefully the French will round up those trying to get through to the UK at Sangetti and ship them back. Europe does need to close its borders and tear up the Shengen Agreement now. Things are going to get a whole lot worse before they ever get better.

And when they meet their Maker, do you think they will find Him in a cheerful mood?

What do you think God will be more upset about? People going about their lives without bugging anyone or someone taking His name in vain by claiming they have been instructed to murder the innocent? And by doing so, potentially causing the suffering of millions more?

I would buy fcuking tickets to watch that conversation.

My thoughts and prayers are with Paris.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:03 - Nov 14 with 2437 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:46 - Nov 14 by batmanhoop

Ireland and the Nordic countries have let in 100's of thousands of muslims and I don't think they 'invaded' anyone. Don't try and justify these animals actions by past history, not on innocent people any way

edited .. sorry .light hearted images doesn't belong on a thread like this.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 9:25]

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:28 - Nov 14 with 2351 viewsLblock

So it looks like Dave will have a French ally now in pushing for tougher border controls and restriction in freedom of movement in Europe.

I know the toughest controls still cant stop these atrocities but why not make them just a little bit harder to achieve?

As noted above, thank the good Lord for that stretch of water called the Channel; it's saved our lillywhite arses a good few times over the years

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:52 - Nov 14 with 2278 viewsWesty75

Bombs at France game and shooting on 08:46 - Nov 14 by batmanhoop

Try reading my post again mate.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:52 - Nov 14 with 2278 viewsTheBlob

Not one of Mankind's proudest moments.
Just be careful out there,shopping centres and outside football grounds.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024