Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn as Prime Minister 11:26 - May 28 with 35139 viewsoff2div1

Labour policies are more for the working class but is Corbyn capable of running the country.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 01:23 - Jun 10 with 1445 viewsD_Alien

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:52 - Jun 9 by rochdaleriddler

I'm happy that you are happy. My cake has always been moist , never more so than now talking to you, mystic meg

I'm surprised you find "talking to me" a requirement for your happiness, it's something I'd normally associate with a teenage crush

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 08:13 - Jun 10 with 1386 viewsmingthemerciless

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 23:50 - Jun 9 by 49thseason

But apparently she has more friends than Jeremy. .. To be fair this election will probably go down as the worst decision ever made by a PM but Labours excitement will evaporate once the fact they are still sitting on the opposition benches sets in.
The idea that this is the beginning of a Labour revival should be taken with a large pinch of salt too, 5 years is a very long time in politics, anything could happen and probably will. Lets face it, this is 3 elections with no labour victory, even UKIP have won a national election since Labour last won one.

You'll find out just how many friends she's got in the next few months.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 12:29 - Jun 10 with 1275 viewssoulboy

The tory hierarchy were constantly telling us how Thatcher was not just the greatest ever tory leader but the best prime minister weve had. Then as soon as they could they knifed it in the back and got rid. Theresa will get the same.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 12:45 - Jun 10 with 1255 viewsDaleFan7

May ran one of the worst ever campaigns of any PM in the history of British politics. Jeremy Corbyn offered the world to people.

These two combined and the fact that the Tories are still miles in front of Labour just shows how over the top Labour are going about this result.

A new leader and a better planned manifesto and the Tories take back their majority later in the year imo.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 13:36 - Jun 10 with 1204 viewsfrenzied

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 12:45 - Jun 10 by DaleFan7

May ran one of the worst ever campaigns of any PM in the history of British politics. Jeremy Corbyn offered the world to people.

These two combined and the fact that the Tories are still miles in front of Labour just shows how over the top Labour are going about this result.

A new leader and a better planned manifesto and the Tories take back their majority later in the year imo.

I doubt the Tories would risk another election so soon..can you imagine Boris in a debate?,,I'm sure he's a bright fella..but his clown antics and inability to keep pants on would be highlighted by the press.

The buddying up with the DUP is going to cause issues in N Ireland..how can the Tories remain neutral in the negotiations between Sinn Fein and the DUP?

Right across the political spectrum there are no great personalities ,not one with any leadership skills we could well be lions led by sheep!!.
May was found out...her own political vanity got the better of her..that walk she was on when she decided to go ahead with a GE must have been at altitude and the lack of oxygen removed her rational thinking process.

Corbyn would welcome another GE because by that time the Tories will have the knives out for each other, ,,Brexit will be a car crash,....

Coiuld have never imagined Maggie and Dennis going on that political pressure cooker programme ...The One Show..clever fella Dennis always seen..but never present!!
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 16:16]
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 15:51 - Jun 10 with 1136 viewsmingthemerciless

But apparently she has more friends than Jeremy. .. To be fair this election will probably go down as the worst decision ever made by a PM but Labours excitement will evaporate once the fact they are still sitting on the opposition benches sets in.
The idea that this is the beginning of a Labour revival should be taken with a large pinch of salt too, 5 years is a very long time in politics, anything could happen and probably will. Lets face it, this is 3 elections with no labour victory, even UKIP have won a national election since Labour last won one.

Looks like she's got two friends less that she had this morning.

What's that old saying " Greater love hath no man than to lay down your friends for your career ".

A Vicars daughter as well, she must have had her " Walkman " on during his sermons.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 15:52 - Jun 10 with 1135 viewsmingthemerciless

They'll press the self destruct button over Brexit before then.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 15:55 - Jun 10 with 1132 viewsmingthemerciless

UKIP ? They'll be going in the dustbin of history along with the SDLP I'm afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 16:44 - Jun 10 with 1098 viewsNorthernDale

I just a bit of stability for the country now, and it is now the duty of all the parties to come to some form of agreement, that until the brexit talks are completed in 2019 to seek to come to forms of compromise on most government policies.

The Labour party promised Brexit and now needs to support the government on this to ensure that we provide a united face to the EU, but in return the Tories need to spend more money on the NHS and social care for example, hopefully from the overseas budget.

This support must include allowing May to remain as PM until a successor can be found, which I suspect will be done by October and allowing time for the successor to govern, with out calling for a new election. I know I am and I suspect that the people are getting tired of voting every few months, just to keep the politicians happy.

Labour's call for them to become the government with the support of the SNP, PC, Lib Dem's and the Greens are are a joke, in that the DUP will not support the IRA supporting Corbyn and the left wing coalition would still have less votes then the Tories in parliament. This means that the Tories could in theory out defeat any Labour coalition at any time and so Labour would struggle to impose its extreme left wing 1970's policies anyway.

But sadly the political parties and the politicians do not give a toss about the impact of their actions on jobs and the economy, and so I expect the calls for May to resign or Labour claiming they should form the government, despite having less chancing of being able to govern then the Tories will continue due to the Tories having more MP's.

Ps as anyone see our new MP in the town or do you think he will be like Milliband in Doncaster, in that he will only visiting the town when he as too.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 16:59 - Jun 10 with 1082 viewsrochdaleriddler

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 16:44 - Jun 10 by NorthernDale

I just a bit of stability for the country now, and it is now the duty of all the parties to come to some form of agreement, that until the brexit talks are completed in 2019 to seek to come to forms of compromise on most government policies.

The Labour party promised Brexit and now needs to support the government on this to ensure that we provide a united face to the EU, but in return the Tories need to spend more money on the NHS and social care for example, hopefully from the overseas budget.

This support must include allowing May to remain as PM until a successor can be found, which I suspect will be done by October and allowing time for the successor to govern, with out calling for a new election. I know I am and I suspect that the people are getting tired of voting every few months, just to keep the politicians happy.

Labour's call for them to become the government with the support of the SNP, PC, Lib Dem's and the Greens are are a joke, in that the DUP will not support the IRA supporting Corbyn and the left wing coalition would still have less votes then the Tories in parliament. This means that the Tories could in theory out defeat any Labour coalition at any time and so Labour would struggle to impose its extreme left wing 1970's policies anyway.

But sadly the political parties and the politicians do not give a toss about the impact of their actions on jobs and the economy, and so I expect the calls for May to resign or Labour claiming they should form the government, despite having less chancing of being able to govern then the Tories will continue due to the Tories having more MP's.

Ps as anyone see our new MP in the town or do you think he will be like Milliband in Doncaster, in that he will only visiting the town when he as too.

May has jumped into bed with knuckle dragging creationist ex paramilitaries, read a bit eh?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 17:02 - Jun 10 with 1073 viewsrochdaleriddler

Err labour was dead and buried, and corbyn suffered nasty personal attacks throughout , and the v dull May blew it

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 17:05 - Jun 10 with 1062 viewsrochdaleriddler

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 01:23 - Jun 10 by D_Alien

I'm surprised you find "talking to me" a requirement for your happiness, it's something I'd normally associate with a teenage crush

I don't I was referring to cake, I'm sure you excite men generally though #throbbinggristle

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 17:46 - Jun 10 with 1030 viewsNorthernDale

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 16:59 - Jun 10 by rochdaleriddler

May has jumped into bed with knuckle dragging creationist ex paramilitaries, read a bit eh?

I suppose Corbyn links and friends in the IRA, Hamas and other terrorist organisations is acceptable.

What I am saying we need a form of stability and compromise to ensure that we get the best deal from the EU, we protect jobs and the economy, and not have constant elections, which breed instability.

John McDonnell and Jeremy Corbyn have said they are ready to serve the country, now lets see them prove it by allowing some form of political stability to develop until 2019, then they can campaign for a future Labour government, the situation at the moment is a mess, in that neither Labour or the conservatives can govern due to the fact neither of them have the MP's to do this.
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:25 - Jun 10 with 1006 viewsmingthemerciless

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 17:46 - Jun 10 by NorthernDale

I suppose Corbyn links and friends in the IRA, Hamas and other terrorist organisations is acceptable.

What I am saying we need a form of stability and compromise to ensure that we get the best deal from the EU, we protect jobs and the economy, and not have constant elections, which breed instability.

John McDonnell and Jeremy Corbyn have said they are ready to serve the country, now lets see them prove it by allowing some form of political stability to develop until 2019, then they can campaign for a future Labour government, the situation at the moment is a mess, in that neither Labour or the conservatives can govern due to the fact neither of them have the MP's to do this.

What so Labour can take the blame and the Tories all the credit like what happened with the Coalition and the Lib Dems ? I don't think so.

The Tories got the country into this mess, it's their job to get us out of it or resign.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 18:26]
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:28 - Jun 10 with 994 viewsmightydale

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 17:05 - Jun 10 by rochdaleriddler

I don't I was referring to cake, I'm sure you excite men generally though #throbbinggristle

I can tell your one off the thick fcukers who votes liebour

Now answer a question

How was Labour gonna pay for all there promises they pledge at the general election.

Not one person as be able to answer this!!!!!!

COME ON SHAUN YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION INSTEAD OF MARKING PEOPLE DOWN
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 18:41]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:41 - Jun 10 with 968 viewsrochdaleriddler

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:28 - Jun 10 by mightydale

Now answer a question

How was Labour gonna pay for all there promises they pledge at the general election.

All costed and in the manifesto, unlike the tories who just kept saying strong and stable, I'll hazard a guess that my IQ is substantially higher than yours you knob

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:42 - Jun 10 with 960 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jog on

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:58 - Jun 10 with 935 views1mark1

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:28 - Jun 10 by mightydale

Now answer a question

As opposed to one of the thick or selfish fookers who vote Tory or some other lying right wing shite.
At least Labour had a manifesto, which was costed, unlike wobbly May and co, who would say where the cuts to certain elderly benefits would fall.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:58 - Jun 10 with 935 viewsmightydale

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:41 - Jun 10 by rochdaleriddler

All costed and in the manifesto, unlike the tories who just kept saying strong and stable, I'll hazard a guess that my IQ is substantially higher than yours you knob

55 billion surplus so let's try again

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:04 - Jun 10 with 922 viewsnordenblue

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:58 - Jun 10 by 1mark1

As opposed to one of the thick or selfish fookers who vote Tory or some other lying right wing shite.
At least Labour had a manifesto, which was costed, unlike wobbly May and co, who would say where the cuts to certain elderly benefits would fall.

You seem very bitter and childish with comments like that...
Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:10 - Jun 10 with 912 views1mark1

May, Trump etc support the Saudi regime. The very regime that build the Wahidi Mosques that have the extreme nutters behind much of the terrorist attacks, behind the funding of ISIs. Hamas on the other hand, have NEVER caused any terrorist attacks in this country, in fact, they are fighting ISIS in the Middle East.

Corbyn' never supported any IRA violence, and indeed then and now condemned all violence, conducted by Republican and Loyalist groups. He tried to speak to politicians linked to the Loyalists but they would not speak to him. Yes he spoke to Sinn Fein politicians.

Now in the PRESENT time, May is linked to the Saudi regime, and the DUP that has links to loyalist paramilitaries.

Why the hell shoulld any party help the Tories out of their own created mess? No General Election was required. Yes Labour will be ready to serve the country, but not with the May administration that has caused the uncertainty that we now have.

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:12 - Jun 10 with 907 views1mark1

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:04 - Jun 10 by nordenblue

You seem very bitter and childish with comments like that...

Yes it was a bitter and childish comment IN RESPONSE to A BITTER and TWISTED childish comment.
Normally I don't use such language, however I am fed up with tvvats that think it's ok to make derogatory comments about certain people.

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:15 - Jun 10 with 903 viewsD_Alien

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 18:58 - Jun 10 by 1mark1

I assume you're referring to winter fuel payments to the elderly rich, which even they say they don't want?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:23 - Jun 10 with 887 views1mark1

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:15 - Jun 10 by D_Alien

I assume you're referring to winter fuel payments to the elderly rich, which even they say they don't want?

And the Cap on social care, and also a couple of other elderly benefits. Also they wouldn't rule out VAT and othe tax rises. As far as winter fuel payments, it would depen on the level to what they were to be paid at, as to how many, or whom would be adversely affected, and the Tories would say what that level would be. Let's not forget that when you move away from a universal payment, it costs quite a lot to administer, so any savings might be largely wiped out.

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:29 - Jun 10 with 872 viewsrochdaleriddler

Corbyn as Prime Minister on 19:15 - Jun 10 by D_Alien

I saw some thick tory bastard the other day who said I'm happy to give up my allowance to allow it to go to those who need it more! Err May was just going to save pennies by cutting it to most people, there was no more going to anyone . Tory analysists said the saving was miniscule, shit policy from a shot person

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024