Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Koli 13:35 - Sep 18 with 9953 viewsdutch

What's the story with Koli, keep hearing the word exiled? What's happening with him?
Koli on 13:42 - Sep 18 with 7049 viewsAntti_Heinola

posting sarcy messages on his socials last night.
He's finished with us.
A real shame.

Bare bones.

Koli on 13:51 - Sep 18 with 6991 viewsDono77

Koli on 13:42 - Sep 18 by Antti_Heinola

He's finished with us.
A real shame.

Strange situation. He's a very talented lad but has obviously upset MC. That's only ends up with the player finding himself surplus to requirements. He should be out on loan somewhere but I suspect MC doesn't even value that option now. Has Kolli done something we are not aware of? Billy big balls attitude or just lazy and disinterested in training?

Look at Lloyd. Gets his head down. Says nothing. Works his arse off. Is grateful for his opportunity..Kolli maybe doesng feel like he needs to prove himself to MC. It's a bizarre situation.
Koli on 14:02 - Sep 18 with 6914 viewsnix

Koli on 13:51 - Sep 18 by Dono77

Strange situation. He's a very talented lad but has obviously upset MC. That's only ends up with the player finding himself surplus to requirements. He should be out on loan somewhere but I suspect MC doesn't even value that option now. Has Kolli done something we are not aware of? Billy big balls attitude or just lazy and disinterested in training?

Look at Lloyd. Gets his head down. Says nothing. Works his arse off. Is grateful for his opportunity..Kolli maybe doesng feel like he needs to prove himself to MC. It's a bizarre situation.

He won't sign a new contract OR go out on loan reportedly.

Silly, silly boy.

The club had invested a lot into him and now he thinks he's too good for us. Look, I know footballers' careers are short but even Harry Kane went out on loan to lower division sides.

His father is very mouthy on SM and I suspect he's driving this. But for as many David Beckhams and Cole Palmers who catapaulted into the first team of big clubs there are the Josh Bowlers and Patrick Roberts who got into cul de sacs by going to bigger clubs before having to resurrect their careers.

He should be looking at the chances Alfie is getting and re-think things but I suspect he won't. Armstrong also missed out on going out on loan because he wouldn't sign a longer term contract and he's probably earning a decent living at Bristol City but I suspect he'd be a better player if he'd had a few more loans.
Koli on 14:14 - Sep 18 with 6830 viewsbosh67

Koli on 14:02 - Sep 18 by nix

Silly, silly boy.

The club had invested a lot into him and now he thinks he's too good for us. Look, I know footballers' careers are short but even Harry Kane went out on loan to lower division sides.

His father is very mouthy on SM and I suspect he's driving this. But for as many David Beckhams and Cole Palmers who catapaulted into the first team of big clubs there are the Josh Bowlers and Patrick Roberts who got into cul de sacs by going to bigger clubs before having to resurrect their careers.

He should be looking at the chances Alfie is getting and re-think things but I suspect he won't. Armstrong also missed out on going out on loan because he wouldn't sign a longer term contract and he's probably earning a decent living at Bristol City but I suspect he'd be a better player if he'd had a few more loans.

If this is the case then Ryan and his family only have themselves to blame. He's a very gifted player but he's not God's gift. How many players get ahead of themselves and yes, Alfie Lloyd the model of how to work hard and take your chances.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Koli on 15:04 - Sep 18 with 6580 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/qpr/qpr-given-huge-injury-boost-ahead

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Koli on 15:09 - Sep 18 with 6510 viewsMonkey_Roots

He's finished with us.
A real shame.

What comments were made?
Koli (n/t) on 15:23 - Sep 18 with 6383 viewsnumptydumpty

Been said by Marti, he was training with Algerian Under 20s squad and be available this Saturday.

These rumours need more meat !!!

Nix or others who feel they are ITK ,where have you got your information from ???

[Post edited 18 Sep 15:31]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Koli on 15:30 - Sep 18 with 6345 viewsrbee

Koli on 15:04 - Sep 18 by aston_hoop

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/football/qpr/qpr-given-huge-injury-boost-ahead

The club have never mentioned Kolli’s absence during their brief injury updates. No wonder speculation runs rife.
Login to get fewer ads

Koli on 15:47 - Sep 18 with 6196 viewsRsinWales

Koli on 15:30 - Sep 18 by rbee

The club have never mentioned Kolli’s absence during their brief injury updates. No wonder speculation runs rife.

There are two sides to this story and we are speculating without even knowing one.

I would suggest we stop jumping to harsh judgements about players and their attitudes without knowing what we are talking about. It's a dangerous and unfair game and can poision a relationship with the support base, when it may be completely untrue.
Koli on 16:04 - Sep 18 with 6040 viewsCamberleyR

Koli on 14:02 - Sep 18 by nix

Silly, silly boy.

Beckham did go out on loan though (briefly, 5 games in early 1995) to Preston in Division 3 as was (League 2 now).

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Koli on 16:43 - Sep 18 with 5775 viewsderbyhoop

The London World article implies he could be back in the fold. After going away with Algeria U20s. He's only 19, with a handful of games. Either he has to work his guts out in training, or go on loan to L1/L2. ATM his defensive side needs work.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Koli on 16:52 - Sep 18 with 5679 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Koli on 15:47 - Sep 18 by RsinWales

There are two sides to this story and we are speculating without even knowing one.

I would suggest we stop jumping to harsh judgements about players and their attitudes without knowing what we are talking about. It's a dangerous and unfair game and can poision a relationship with the support base, when it may be completely untrue.

His Dad has been on Twitter, not a good idea really!
It could be Kolli has signed and now he is back in contention.
Koli on 17:23 - Sep 18 with 5400 viewsstainrods_elbow

Koli on 15:30 - Sep 18 by rbee

The problem with a board like this one is those who are speculating but pretending insider insights they (like all of us) don't have.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Koli on 17:43 - Sep 18 with 5308 viewsLblock

This lad has to make it with us - really do think we have a player on our hands here.

Be a choker if he falls out with the club and vice versa.

Hope he’s back in the fold asap

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Koli on 17:54 - Sep 18 with 5209 viewsnix

Koli on 15:47 - Sep 18 by RsinWales

Yes, fair point. I have been repeatng what I thought was reported as factual. Apologies if it's not true. Maybe it arose from the juxtaposition of his not having signed a new contract and not being in the squad.

Whatever it would be good news if he IS in the fold, either back in the fold or never having left!
Koli on 18:26 - Sep 18 with 4898 viewsLazyFan

It's a good job the CEO states who is under contract and for how long, as not doing so would only increase false rumours and pressure on the team. Oh, wait ... doh!

I see Armstrong and Willock got dropped for the last game in their respective teams. And Dykes is struggling to get into a L1 team. If they had signed new contracts, both of these would for sure be players much more with us. Willock would be a starter (especially as Chair is out) and Armstrong may have started a few as well.

Kohli should sign a new contract do, a Les and demand to be played or loaned out to team that will play him. Otherwise, he could end up like Amos in Scotland on the bench or worse, like poor Kakay with no club. Dozy conned Pompy into a contract but he's getting subbed a lot now. I think they are onto him.

zzzzzzzzzz

Koli on 19:19 - Sep 18 with 4588 viewsGaryHaddock

He's finished with us.
A real shame.

Quite damaging if true.

Eze > Chair > Kolli

Was the line of succession wasn't it. Three valuable assets that kept us afloat and cost us fck all.

Shame (if true).
[Post edited 18 Sep 19:19]
Koli on 19:49 - Sep 18 with 4189 viewsAntti_Heinola

Koli on 15:09 - Sep 18 by Monkey_Roots

What comments were made?

picture of the team with a 'good luck lads' and a sorry/sad emoji.
Apologies, lots of ways of reading that and I jumped to it being sarcy probably because I was annoyed at the team selection and saw it as him expecting that team to be thrashed. Could just as easily be him being sad he's not involved.

Bare bones.

Koli on 20:15 - Sep 18 with 3967 viewsFredManRave

Koli on 19:49 - Sep 18 by Antti_Heinola

picture of the team with a 'good luck lads' and a sorry/sad emoji.
Apologies, lots of ways of reading that and I jumped to it being sarcy probably because I was annoyed at the team selection and saw it as him expecting that team to be thrashed. Could just as easily be him being sad he's not involved.

Bit of a knee jerk reaction there Antti!

What ever happend to those? Always a good read? And they'd be even more so bearing in mind the split in opinions as to the start of the season and realistic expectations of both individual players, team performance and management approach to and during games!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Koli on 20:23 - Sep 18 with 3847 viewsNed_Kennedys

Koli on 17:54 - Sep 18 by nix

Yes, fair point. I have been repeatng what I thought was reported as factual. Apologies if it's not true. Maybe it arose from the juxtaposition of his not having signed a new contract and not being in the squad.

Whatever it would be good news if he IS in the fold, either back in the fold or never having left!

On the other side of the coin the article from Londonworld has no quotes to back up its story.
Kolli is clearly way down the pecking order now: wrong decision by whoever for him not to be put on loan at the moment.
Koli on 20:34 - Sep 18 with 3724 viewsSuperhoops2808

I think regardless of whats going on behind the scenes his Dad is a loose cannon on social media and will cause issues for his son before long if not already
Koli on 20:35 - Sep 18 with 3715 viewsSuperhoops2808

Koli on 20:15 - Sep 18 by FredManRave

What ever happend to those? Always a good read? And they'd be even more so bearing in mind the split in opinions as to the start of the season and realistic expectations of both individual players, team performance and management approach to and during games!

Yep I always enjoyed the knee jerks too
Koli on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 3405 viewsbosh67

Koli on 17:23 - Sep 18 by stainrods_elbow

The problem with a board like this one is those who are speculating but pretending insider insights they (like all of us) don't have.

I think people speculate on this sight with good reason and information. In regards to Kolli it is obvious that he's just not happy here or that he is an alien. My uncle's cousin's mate, who is ITK says it's the latter.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Koli on 21:29 - Sep 18 with 3051 viewsEalingHoop81

I’m not on all the ‘socials’ but there was a lovely piece written on here when he made his debut by his Dad.

If there is an underlying issue here it’s a real shame. I met him with my son after a game earlier this year getting his shirt signed. We had a quick chat about his injury and he seemed a good lad. He’s been with us since he was 8, is a local lad (Hounslow I think). Looked fantastic in the U18s and looked pretty good pre season etc.

He also got hit with all the bile on Twitter in the summer apparently by those keyboard warriors.

I have really looked forward to seeing him develop with us and hope if there is anything in this that it gets resolved positively with the club.
Koli on 21:32 - Sep 18 with 3019 viewsNorthernr

Koli on 20:15 - Sep 18 by FredManRave

I miss the knee jerks as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024