Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BUNDLE – Report 22:41 - Sep 15 with 6904 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62978
BUNDLE – Report on 23:52 - Sep 15 with 5605 viewseastside_r

‘Lloyd 90+5 (unassisted)’ !!
BUNDLE – Report on 00:52 - Sep 16 with 5437 viewsted_hendrix

Steve Cook can kick a player or two when he wants, they don't teach you that on the training pitch.

That was the Mother of all goalmouth melees, the absolute Mother, we'll never see another one like It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

BUNDLE – Report on 01:36 - Sep 16 with 5396 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Well that report just about capped off a perfect weekend for QPR fans thank you as always .
Nothing like a late goal to salvage a point after giving up a cruel goal a few minutes earlier it changes the mood completly .
This team has a new found never say die attitude and yes its desperation time by then but that draw will really feel like a win to those players IMO.
As for our new attacking style they lost it on the motorway somewhere so hopefully it shows up this week there is a couple of huge games
BUNDLE – Report on 02:23 - Sep 16 with 5327 viewsVancouverHoop

Excellent. I absolutely agree with Clive's assessment of how the ref handled the scrimmage. There's a point where it's just better to put the whistle away. It reminded me of play-off ice-hockey, where the officials tend to let the boys sort it out themselves... at least until there's some claret on the ice.
[Post edited 16 Sep 3:20]
BUNDLE – Report on 07:00 - Sep 16 with 4982 viewsnix

Don't think I've ever expected a ref to give a foul more when I can't really see what's going on (it's a long old way from the away end and it seemed to go on forever) and yet he doesn't and we blooming well score.

Absolutely bonkers for QPR fans after the most turgid of turgid 90 minutes for us.

We deserved it, Alfie deserved it, even if Barry Bannan didn't really deserve it - stormed off down the tunnel apparently... Actually he's only scored 15 goals in the Championship in his 338 appearances. Surely most of them have been against us? Two in the Prem and one of them definitely is against us. He LOVES beating QPR and for once we gave him the old two-fingered salute back.
BUNDLE – Report on 07:38 - Sep 16 with 4773 viewsdaveB

BUNDLE – Report on 07:00 - Sep 16 by nix

Don't think I've ever expected a ref to give a foul more when I can't really see what's going on (it's a long old way from the away end and it seemed to go on forever) and yet he doesn't and we blooming well score.

Absolutely bonkers for QPR fans after the most turgid of turgid 90 minutes for us.

We deserved it, Alfie deserved it, even if Barry Bannan didn't really deserve it - stormed off down the tunnel apparently... Actually he's only scored 15 goals in the Championship in his 338 appearances. Surely most of them have been against us? Two in the Prem and one of them definitely is against us. He LOVES beating QPR and for once we gave him the old two-fingered salute back.

among the chaos I enjoyed no one actually going to take the free kick at first as they all run in the box and just left the ball on its own, that was a clue that the next 90 seconds was going to be mental
BUNDLE – Report on 08:15 - Sep 16 with 4549 viewsLanhoop

Nice one sir.

BTW keep your eye on Bannen during the scramble. He stands watching, hopping around just like the annoying kid at school who’s always on the edge of the fight egging them on but never getting involved.
BUNDLE – Report on 08:46 - Sep 16 with 4361 viewsbosh67

Bookings: LLoyd (90+5) Needlessly kicking the ball away from a scrum.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

BUNDLE – Report on 08:47 - Sep 16 with 4371 viewsPaddyhoops

BUNDLE – Report on 08:15 - Sep 16 by Lanhoop

Nice one sir.

BTW keep your eye on Bannen during the scramble. He stands watching, hopping around just like the annoying kid at school who’s always on the edge of the fight egging them on but never getting involved.

Toby jones the actor and Bannon seperated at birth ?
BUNDLE – Report on 08:53 - Sep 16 with 4331 viewsbosh67

BUNDLE – Report on 08:47 - Sep 16 by Paddyhoops

Toby jones the actor and Bannon seperated at birth ?

Very good. I am sure Toby Jones will play him in any upcoming biopic.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BUNDLE – Report on 08:57 - Sep 16 with 4325 viewsPhilmyRs

A "wispy ball bag for a head" haha. Indeed, I don't get how he always runs the show against us. Agree with the comments about the keeper. MOTM for me and made some great saves, but it's how comfortable he is with his feet whch really impressing me. A few times, some proper decent passes floated over to Santos when in space. Passes an outfield player would be proud of. Looks a really good signing to me.
BUNDLE – Report on 09:00 - Sep 16 with 4298 viewsPaddyhoops

BUNDLE – Report on 08:53 - Sep 16 by bosh67

Very good. I am sure Toby Jones will play him in any upcoming biopic.

Toby jones. FFS . It’s Monday gents .
BUNDLE – Report on 09:03 - Sep 16 with 4299 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I love the way their goalie comes charging out and just flattens everyone. Comedy gold.

Point about Paal. Watch when Windass fires over first half, Paal is caught out completely, misjudged the flight and misses his header.
He has improved, but he got away with that one.
BUNDLE – Report on 09:04 - Sep 16 with 4284 viewsAntti_Heinola

BUNDLE – Report on 09:03 - Sep 16 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I love the way their goalie comes charging out and just flattens everyone. Comedy gold.

Point about Paal. Watch when Windass fires over first half, Paal is caught out completely, misjudged the flight and misses his header.
He has improved, but he got away with that one.

all players will make mistakes in all games.

Bare bones.

BUNDLE – Report on 09:17 - Sep 16 with 4220 viewsthehat

Thank you Clive - Fantastic report to read over my porridge and tea this morning.

And a big shout out to the 1300 hardy souls who made that long trip Saturday.

Looking forward to tomorrow night and also securing our Derby away tickets today!!

Come on you R'rrs
BUNDLE – Report on 10:16 - Sep 16 with 3891 viewsPaddyhoops

BUNDLE – Report on 09:00 - Sep 16 by Paddyhoops

Toby jones. FFS . It’s Monday gents .

And ladies🤦🏼‍♂️
BUNDLE – Report on 10:42 - Sep 16 with 3779 viewsfrancisbowles

I've run out of adjectives to describe your reports. It's just brilliant as always. Being from an older age group than you who doesn't watch the same shows, I don't always truly understand your references but I can grasp the overall fun in your writing.

I particularly like the idea of their goalkeeper making amorous advances in the bundle for the goal. That and a few other phrases had the laughter tear ducts moistening.

Thank you again, you've been a major part of my enjoyment in watching the Rrrrs for somewhere around fifteen years now.
BUNDLE – Report on 10:56 - Sep 16 with 3663 viewsrobith

Nigella's recipes are really good btw - At My Table is my go to dinner inspo book
BUNDLE – Report on 11:44 - Sep 16 with 3364 viewsLazyFan

BUNDLE – Report on 23:52 - Sep 15 by eastside_r

‘Lloyd 90+5 (unassisted)’ !!

The video that was in the article here:

It shows that Saito pokes it through to Lloyd; Saito should get the assist.

zzzzzzzzzz

BUNDLE – Report on 13:27 - Sep 16 with 2910 viewsSuperhoop83

BUNDLE – Report on 11:44 - Sep 16 by LazyFan

The video that was in the article here:

It shows that Saito pokes it through to Lloyd; Saito should get the assist.

I must have watched Lloyd's goal 50 times from different angles and I'm still not sure whether he shot with his left or his right foot.

I think I prefer it that way as nothing that happened made sense.

Suffering since 1978.

BUNDLE – Report on 14:13 - Sep 16 with 2666 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BUNDLE – Report on 07:00 - Sep 16 by nix

Bannon also blasted the ball into or over the stands after we scored so that is a yellow card in every game but the ref either missed it or ignored it .
Bannon then proceeded to try a long range shot directly from kick off ( thanks to a poster who explained this ) that flew just over so if that went in god knows what would have happened
BUNDLE – Report on 16:21 - Sep 16 with 2226 viewsPaddyhoops

Had to laugh at the second clip from the Wednesday fan .
At the end of the clip he had decided there should be “ some sort” of VAR for our goal .
In the space of five seconds he had decided we had committed an infringement from his position in the stand .
Never ever have VAR in this division. We’ve lost a few decisions over the years which would more than likely been overturned. We’ve been on the right side of a few as well . Swings and roundabouts.
As for TV chefs . All I’ll say is Gary Rhodes is sadly missed.
BUNDLE – Report on 16:45 - Sep 16 with 2099 viewsstevec

Great report.

The ‘That shit is everyday life’ paragraph and what immediately preceded it couldn’t have summed up the downside of modern life better.

Big up for Alfie too. Whatever happens that’ll be my goal of the season.
BUNDLE – Report on 17:10 - Sep 16 with 1996 viewsNorthantsHoop

Alfie Lloyd coming along nicely, been impressed by him this season, especially when he has come on later in games, starting to make an impact.
BUNDLE – Report on 17:41 - Sep 16 with 1872 viewsmart_Goblin

All it is is 1 measly point but it’s the 48 hours of blubbing from an over entitled fan base which has pleased me so much .

It’s a great report abc had me laughing through it. Some great descriptions of Bannan, especially the Goblin one obviously but he actually does look like a Goblin 🤣🤣.
I was not there, but him cupping his ears in the 92nd minute in front of me might well tipped me straight over the footballing edge into dangerous red mist territory 🤣🤣🤣

Glad I was constraint to my living room …for about 60 seconds then I wish for everything I was there in the limbs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024