Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 22361 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:55 - Jul 2 with 465 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:20 - Jul 1 by felixstowe_jack

Even more killed in Ukraine by the invading Russian forces.. Russian also invaded Afghanistan and bombed civilians in Syria.
[Post edited 1 Jul 17:22]

Troops yes, but not civilians.The Russians haven't targeted schools, hospitals, tented refugee camps. Ukrainians are not starving, they have free movement, hence the millions who have left the parts that haven't seen war at all
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:11 - Jul 2 with 450 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:55 - Jul 2 by controversial_jack

Troops yes, but not civilians.The Russians haven't targeted schools, hospitals, tented refugee camps. Ukrainians are not starving, they have free movement, hence the millions who have left the parts that haven't seen war at all

The Palestinians moved pretty freely into Israel back in October, slaughtered and raped a load of people and freely moved back with hostages.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:19 - Jul 2 with 418 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:11 - Jul 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The Palestinians moved pretty freely into Israel back in October, slaughtered and raped a load of people and freely moved back with hostages.

Actually no! The rape thing was debunked ages ago, even the IDF said it didn't happen. The Palestinians in Israeli jails help without charges can't move freely, maybe Israel should release those hostages
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:22 - Jul 2 with 412 viewsKeithHaynes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:19 - Jul 2 by controversial_jack

Actually no! The rape thing was debunked ages ago, even the IDF said it didn't happen. The Palestinians in Israeli jails help without charges can't move freely, maybe Israel should release those hostages

There’s a link which I suggest you find yourself of every minute of the attack, over 140 hours of these individuals footage which I suggest you take a look at.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:27 - Jul 2 with 397 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:19 - Jul 2 by controversial_jack

Don’t bother, this and other things debunked (like the babies in ovens lie) - even debunked and published by the Israeli press won’t convince him. He just enjoys watching Israelis massacre Palestinians. He hates Muslims like most on here TBH - some members of this board still reckon Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

On a side note the US press are reporting that the plot to destroy the WTC on 9/11 may now have originated in Saudi Arabia. (Nothing at all to do with the Saudis now trading oil in Yuan of course).
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:48 - Jul 2 with 388 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:27 - Jul 2 by sons_of_omri

Don’t bother, this and other things debunked (like the babies in ovens lie) - even debunked and published by the Israeli press won’t convince him. He just enjoys watching Israelis massacre Palestinians. He hates Muslims like most on here TBH - some members of this board still reckon Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

On a side note the US press are reporting that the plot to destroy the WTC on 9/11 may now have originated in Saudi Arabia. (Nothing at all to do with the Saudis now trading oil in Yuan of course).

I believe it was one journalist that put that story about. It's the same in every conflict, one side demonises the other. We did it with Saddam and the babies in the incubators, total lies, but many fall for it time and time again. I'm not saying many weren't killed and maimed, and it was awful, but what's going on now has trumped that many times over.

I'm sorry to say , but you are correct, it's plain Islamophobia with many.

Michael Moore always said he thought it was the Saudi Royal family behind the attack. We will never know
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:36 - Jul 2 with 345 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:48 - Jul 2 by controversial_jack

I believe it was one journalist that put that story about. It's the same in every conflict, one side demonises the other. We did it with Saddam and the babies in the incubators, total lies, but many fall for it time and time again. I'm not saying many weren't killed and maimed, and it was awful, but what's going on now has trumped that many times over.

I'm sorry to say , but you are correct, it's plain Islamophobia with many.

Michael Moore always said he thought it was the Saudi Royal family behind the attack. We will never know

I have a feeling it will come out - hopefully within 5 years as the USA govt can only hide stuff for so long. The mega close ties between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family is probably why they blamed the Iraqis - with Bush senior dead that might now trickle out.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:55 - Jul 4 with 292 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps there’s hope for the Palestinians after all. Hamas getting pelters. People naming their donkeys after Hamas leaders is quite appropriate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c0vewvp14zdo

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:20 - Jul 4 with 267 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:55 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps there’s hope for the Palestinians after all. Hamas getting pelters. People naming their donkeys after Hamas leaders is quite appropriate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c0vewvp14zdo

Hamas are butchers
That simple
Hardly human
No excuses

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:51 - Jul 7 with 193 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:20 - Jul 4 by onehunglow

Hamas are butchers
That simple
Hardly human
No excuses

Everyone seems to be sub human according to 80-90 percent of the posts you make. Of course the glorious Israeli Defence Force Killing women and children are the exception for you aren’t they?

Time to get a new moral compass and wake up to Zionist infiltration and influence around the globe.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 168 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:51 - Jul 7 by sons_of_omri

Everyone seems to be sub human according to 80-90 percent of the posts you make. Of course the glorious Israeli Defence Force Killing women and children are the exception for you aren’t they?

Time to get a new moral compass and wake up to Zionist infiltration and influence around the globe.

He's very selective with his condemnations. He called the red subhuman during ww2 with their rapes, but when I pointed out the Germans did far far worse, it either didn't sink in or he didn't want to accept it. I think the latter
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:05 - Jul 7 with 139 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:23 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

He's very selective with his condemnations. He called the red subhuman during ww2 with their rapes, but when I pointed out the Germans did far far worse, it either didn't sink in or he didn't want to accept it. I think the latter

Well,let’s have a look at what he said.
Red Army basically animals .
You want to argue that is untrue shows what makes you tick.
Nazis west equally evil,although when invading,they stuck to simple slaughter rather than rape and slaughter,which is what your heroes do.
It’s comparing bad v bad

Hamas,to you and Om are defending the indefensible . Had not Hamas gone into Israel and slaughtered indescriminately ,then we wouldn’t be have this conversation.

Israel won’t be defeated . Get over that

Israel is la king shrewd leadership as ,had they that, the world would empathise more with their plight .
However, lefties,virtue signallers and Glastonbury hooray henries would still bleed for Palestine. Because it’s a good gig,fashionable like Vietnam, and Apartheid campaigns .

He can see why Israel is so defensive though

You cNnot

Meanwhile,your heroes are still occupying a sovereign country blitzing it .

You defend this .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:17 - Jul 8 with 85 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:05 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Well,let’s have a look at what he said.
Red Army basically animals .
You want to argue that is untrue shows what makes you tick.
Nazis west equally evil,although when invading,they stuck to simple slaughter rather than rape and slaughter,which is what your heroes do.
It’s comparing bad v bad

Hamas,to you and Om are defending the indefensible . Had not Hamas gone into Israel and slaughtered indescriminately ,then we wouldn’t be have this conversation.

Israel won’t be defeated . Get over that

Israel is la king shrewd leadership as ,had they that, the world would empathise more with their plight .
However, lefties,virtue signallers and Glastonbury hooray henries would still bleed for Palestine. Because it’s a good gig,fashionable like Vietnam, and Apartheid campaigns .

He can see why Israel is so defensive though

You cNnot

Meanwhile,your heroes are still occupying a sovereign country blitzing it .

You defend this .

Are you serious? The SS and Wehrmacht raped 10 million Russian women during the occupation of Russia, with up to a million children born as a result. Compared to 2 million raped by the Russians.

The Germans were much much worse in every way. You really are something else.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 03:15 - Jul 8 with 74 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas leader hiding like a coward in a school killed. #humanshields

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ce93qvvzzx0o

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 03:53 - Jul 8 with 72 viewsAnotherJohn

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 03:15 - Jul 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas leader hiding like a coward in a school killed. #humanshields

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ce93qvvzzx0o

Depressing extract from a recent BBC report:

"A regular poll carried out by a West Bank-based think tank, the Palestinian Centre for Policy and Survey Research, claims that most people in Gaza still blame Israel and its allies for the war, rather than Hamas.

The latest survey in June said that almost two-thirds of Gazan respondents were satisfied with Hamas - a rise of 12 points from December - and suggested that just around half would still prefer Hamas to run Gaza after the war ends, over any other option."

I do think the degree of Hamas support and the genocidal objectives of the Hamas Covenant has been underestimated by the Western media. In my view the idea of an extremist hardcore coercing a largely innocent population is a fiction, children excepted.

It does seem that some who always opposed Hamas are now willing to speak more openly. I read a telling quote from one hospital doctor who suggested that Hamas support is strongest among those sitting safely outside Gaza. As we see, there are a couple on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024