Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 23581 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:02 - Jun 10 with 645 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:07 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

You didn't reply to me when i asked if you supported Israel?

You never answer anyone when they ask you do you support Russian war crimes in Ukraine.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:33 - Jun 10 with 601 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:02 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

You never answer anyone when they ask you do you support Russian war crimes in Ukraine.

I see no more Russian war crimes than i do Ukranian, Israeli or Hamas? Do you support IDF war crimes in Gaza?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:49 - Jun 10 with 606 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:02 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

It's a question with an obvious answer Felix

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:04 - Jun 10 with 584 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:33 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

I see no more Russian war crimes than i do Ukranian, Israeli or Hamas? Do you support IDF war crimes in Gaza?

I support the right of any country to defend itself when attacked by another country or terrorist.

Do you support the Russian invasion of another country?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:23 - Jun 10 with 559 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:04 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

I support the right of any country to defend itself when attacked by another country or terrorist.

Do you support the Russian invasion of another country?

So you support the Palestinians then?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:34 - Jun 11 with 526 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:23 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

So you support the Palestinians then?

I never support terrorism unlike you. It was the Palistinians and Hamas that started thus conflict last October killing over a thousand civilians when they invaded Israel.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:12 - Jun 11 with 493 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:34 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

I never support terrorism unlike you. It was the Palistinians and Hamas that started thus conflict last October killing over a thousand civilians when they invaded Israel.

No it wasn't. Israel has been terrorising and oppressing the Palestinians for decades. You either don't know this or don't want to know it. This is common knowledge to most people.
The UN has said often enough.You really need to keep up as you are woefully uninformed
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:20 - Jun 11 with 493 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:12 - Jun 11 by controversial_jack

No it wasn't. Israel has been terrorising and oppressing the Palestinians for decades. You either don't know this or don't want to know it. This is common knowledge to most people.
The UN has said often enough.You really need to keep up as you are woefully uninformed

Israel has never attacked any Arab nation first. It is always after the Arab nations or Arab terrorist groups committed atrocities than Israel has exercised it right to defend itself under the United Nations charter.

It is the Arab nations that have sworn to eliminate Israel and have since 1948 refused to accept the United Nations mandate that created Israel.

A few enlighten Arab Countries like Egypt recognise Israel .
They would of course be an immediate cease fire if Hamas released its hostages, recognised the state of Israel and laid down its arms.

You do need to get out more and stop listening only to Russian properganda and "news".

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:03 - Jun 11 with 449 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:20 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

Israel has never attacked any Arab nation first. It is always after the Arab nations or Arab terrorist groups committed atrocities than Israel has exercised it right to defend itself under the United Nations charter.

It is the Arab nations that have sworn to eliminate Israel and have since 1948 refused to accept the United Nations mandate that created Israel.

They would of course be an immediate cease fire if Hamas released its hostages, recognised the state of Israel and laid down its arms.

You do need to get out more and stop listening only to Russian properganda and "news".

Israel invaded South Lebanon in 82 and it got it's arse kicked too
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:15 - Jun 11 with 443 viewsFlashberryjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:03 - Jun 11 by controversial_jack

Israel invaded South Lebanon in 82 and it got it's arse kicked too

Following the attempted assassination of the Israeli ambassador in London, Israel attacked PLO targets in Lebanon on June 4, 1982. The PLO responded with rocket and artillery barrages, and Israel retaliated by sending ground troops into Lebanon, in a mission titled “Operation Peace for the Galilee

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:06 - Jun 11 with 422 viewsonehunglow

Not forgetting 9/11,and that wasn’t Israel’s doing ,as they tend not to simply slaughter people indescriminatelyround the world.
Allah has blood on his/ her/ it’s hands

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:25 - Jun 11 with 406 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:15 - Jun 11 by Flashberryjack

Following the attempted assassination of the Israeli ambassador in London, Israel attacked PLO targets in Lebanon on June 4, 1982. The PLO responded with rocket and artillery barrages, and Israel retaliated by sending ground troops into Lebanon, in a mission titled “Operation Peace for the Galilee

Yes, it was a full invasion of Lebanon which failed
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:31 - Jun 13 with 327 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:13 - Jun 7 by raynor94

Who was before Hamas, Have you ever heard of the PLO? and Hamas brutally put down Fatah to gain control of Gaza, ordinary Palestinians aren't backing Hamas they are ruled by fear

They won an election. Please engage your brain before posting nonsense! The Israelis created Hamas so they and fatah would split the Palestinian Liberation Organization. And it worked. What they didn’t anticipate was Hamas winning an election!
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:24 - Jun 13 with 311 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:59 - Jun 8 by SullutaCreturned

How do you know exactly who are atheists on here?That post is interesting if not 100% accurate.

Herzl proposed the idea of Israel, he didn't found it, that was more or less the UN general assembly after they voted to initiate the partition of Palestine. The Arabs rejected the idea then as now.

https://www.historyskills.com/classroom/modern-history/formation-of-modern-israe

ALL religions are made up. Christianity itself didn't exist until the first century and was, back then, a sect of the Jewish religion. Jesus' followers were "apocalyptic" Jews.

PS, I like the irony of your username as you argue against Israel. Are you of Issachar?
[Post edited 8 Jun 13:05]

“All religions are made up “ - well you’re definitely one of them then!

I argue against the state of Israel because, as most Orthodox Jews of the diaspora will tell you the last remaining Jews were exiled for the 3rd (and last time according to those people) in AD 70.

As atheist I find your view on Christianity - in particular your assertion that it was apocalyptic Jews who inaugurated it a little off piste. The only apocalyptic Jews were those Asseans who lived as a community in Qmran (where the Dead Sea scrolls were found).

The Apostles were in no way apocalyptic - their first task (from Christ himself) was to preach to the Jews to lead them away from their Oral Tradition (Talmud) as it was leading them astray from the true and pure Mosaic faith (see Matthew 23). (Of course the Apocalypse (Revelation) of John was written later AD90 after his vision in a cave in Patmos where he was being held prisoner by the Roman authorities).

Although many thousands of Jews accepted the reformed Judaic religion (known as Christianity a term coined in Antioch for the followers of Jesus) unfortunately a remnant did not and not only carried on with Talmudic practices and belief but actually rewrote the Old Testament (Masoretic texts) which distorted a lot of messianic references which had existed in the original Hebrew then Greek translated Old Testament (Septuagint).

The descendants of these are the modern day Jews . Along the way Kabbalah was also incorporated into their belief system along with gematria which are considered witchcraft by Jews who don’t adhere to them.

But all this has to hinge on the belief that Christ was God incarnate- a belief that even some “Christians” have difficulty with today.

Just so that one hung low and other haters of Islam try to paint me as some sort of sympathizer I truly believe that Islam is definitely made up , has no tradition or roots from Torah and therefore cannot claim to be an Abrahamic faith. Like I said earlier if the Surahs ATS closely examined the correspond directly to Jewish apocrypha and other folklore and also borrow from the pre existing Arabic paganism.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:30 - Jun 13 with 308 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:37 - Jun 8 by SullutaCreturned

People are funny but religion but then, religion is funny about people who follow other religions.

My sister was a church goer up until she was about 16. She attended Mount Pleasant on Swansea Kingsway then about 2 years later she'd walked away declaring it a load of rubbish, if anything the place had scared her off religion. Then last year she started coming back around to the idea but she was in the last few weeks of her life and the thought of an afterlife brought her some comfort, understandable I guess when you're not ready to die but it's imminent.

Personally I think religion is a cause of much of the worlds trouble. Some claim the Gaza stuff isn't about religion but if there were no religion, would they be arguing? Or, if another group of Muslims had moved onto that land (if there were no jews) would they have moaned?

Chapels resemble synagogues far more than they resemble Churches. Some Israeli visitors were quite taken aback whilst travelling through West Wales and seeing these buildings with such names as Zoar, Bethania, Tabernacle etc etc. A lot of the reformed churches use the Masoretic translation too.

Are you getting it yet?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:32 - Jun 13 with 304 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:50 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It demonstrably isn’t.

Whatever you say Yossi
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:33 - Jun 13 with 311 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:31 - Jun 13 by sons_of_omri

They won an election. Please engage your brain before posting nonsense! The Israelis created Hamas so they and fatah would split the Palestinian Liberation Organization. And it worked. What they didn’t anticipate was Hamas winning an election!

Maybe,you should think first before posting such .
It’s nonsense to you,sense to others
An atheist that doesn’t believe religions are not made up!
Israel,does provide a focus for people like you though .
If Israel wasn’t there,you’d have to invent it
Rayner is a long term,well respected poster whereas you are an offensive ingenue .
Wind yer neck in .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:36 - Jun 13 with 306 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:32 - Jun 13 by sons_of_omri

Whatever you say Yossi

Yossi?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:38 - Jun 13 with 304 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:36 - Jun 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yossi?

It might be a bastardisation of Yossa or simply a subtle racist dig as Yossi is a Hebrew version of Joseph

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:40 - Jun 13 with 297 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:33 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

Maybe,you should think first before posting such .
It’s nonsense to you,sense to others
An atheist that doesn’t believe religions are not made up!
Israel,does provide a focus for people like you though .
If Israel wasn’t there,you’d have to invent it
Rayner is a long term,well respected poster whereas you are an offensive ingenue .
Wind yer neck in .

Rayner is a long term poster, but respected, hmmmm! I think he's humoured more than anything

Israel was invented, by the UN.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:45 - Jun 13 with 291 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:57 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

With them being in democratically, shows the people support the most violent means of “ “disobedience”.
They won’t beat Israel and need to accept that,even though mother Russia supports them( because USA backs Israel)
Israel needs to wind its neck in and Hamas accept Israel and its territory. Having said that, Israel needs to accept their God isn’t the God of others and the land was promised to others .

Bible see?

Not about religion

They were evicted 3 times by GOD! Once to Assyria, once to Babylon and finally after AD 70 anywhere else. If God really wanted them there do you think he would have allowed the destruction of the Temple? The spiritual home of the Jewish faith? That Bible you speak of - have you read it? Temple worship was transferred to the churches and the levitical priesthood was abolished . Though in Mount Pleasant Baptist “Church” I guess you wouldn’t have seen any of that.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:14 - Jun 13 with 278 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:34 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

1948 and the Nakba passed you by then? Do you remember the Stern gang and Urgun killing British police and soldiers as well as any Arabs that came in their crosshairs? They were publicly declared terrorists and were the first terrorists of the 20th century. You can’t say Israel was defending itself then because it didn’t exist and hadn’t existed since 800 BC.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:35 - Jun 13 with 272 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:14 - Jun 13 by sons_of_omri

1948 and the Nakba passed you by then? Do you remember the Stern gang and Urgun killing British police and soldiers as well as any Arabs that came in their crosshairs? They were publicly declared terrorists and were the first terrorists of the 20th century. You can’t say Israel was defending itself then because it didn’t exist and hadn’t existed since 800 BC.

The first terrorists of the 20th century?

The WPSU were self proclaimed terrorists decades before that.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:13 - Jun 13 with 242 viewsBoundy

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:35 - Jun 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The first terrorists of the 20th century?

The WPSU were self proclaimed terrorists decades before that.

It's like Speakers Corner on Sunday at times on here

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:40 - Jun 13 with 235 viewsjackrmee

Israel have said they would not stop the assault if the hostages were released

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024