Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 23582 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:58 - Jun 22 with 717 viewsDr_Winston

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:35 - Jun 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It takes time to mobilise a force and get them to where you need them to be though. If 3000 Hamas fighters landed at Fishguard and started shooting everyone how long do you think it would take the British army to get there?

Please stop arguing with these morons.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:06 - Jun 22 with 707 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:58 - Jun 22 by Dr_Winston

Please stop arguing with these morons.

I know. I can’t help it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:38 - Jun 23 with 635 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:06 - Jun 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I know. I can’t help it.

It’s God’s work you do.
For evil to succeed ,it only takes that wise men do nothing

Something like that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - Jun 23 with 610 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:14 - Jun 22 by sons_of_omri

There was not fighting everywhere. The IDF were nowhere to be seen for hours.

That is utter nonsense, Hamas had to storm watch towers and small army camps. They killed some soldiers, took others prisoner,

https://abcnews.go.com/International/detailed-hamas-secretly-crossed-israel/stor

There was lots of fighting and it didn't just happen at one entry point, they breached in quite a few areas so as to keep the numbers in any one place low and eeasier to disguise.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:24 - Jun 23 with 584 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

That is utter nonsense, Hamas had to storm watch towers and small army camps. They killed some soldiers, took others prisoner,

https://abcnews.go.com/International/detailed-hamas-secretly-crossed-israel/stor

There was lots of fighting and it didn't just happen at one entry point, they breached in quite a few areas so as to keep the numbers in any one place low and eeasier to disguise.

His posts show clearly the issues Israel gas
Her enemies always justified

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:53 - Jun 23 with 561 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:35 - Jun 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It takes time to mobilise a force and get them to where you need them to be though. If 3000 Hamas fighters landed at Fishguard and started shooting everyone how long do you think it would take the British army to get there?

Fishguard isn’t next to the Gaza Strip , is it? What an idiotic comparison
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:11 - Jun 23 with 551 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

I already said that - the IDF commanders left those girls in the watchtowers to die. They were sacrificed. There is video footage of Hamas fighters travelling around looking for IDF in pick up trucks and none were to be seen. So not utter nonsense my dear friend.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:13 - Jun 23 with 548 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:24 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

His posts show clearly the issues Israel gas
Her enemies always justified

I bet Israel has gassed her enemies mr hung glow
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:11 - Jun 24 with 508 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:53 - Jun 23 by sons_of_omri

Fishguard isn’t next to the Gaza Strip , is it? What an idiotic comparison

No. Fishguard is a beautiful port settlement on the coast of West Wales. The Gaza Strip is an absolute shit hole on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The two locations are thousands of miles apart.

What I was using is an analogy. You are probably familiar with that word as it also contains the word anal.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:47 - Jun 24 with 484 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:11 - Jun 23 by sons_of_omri

I already said that - the IDF commanders left those girls in the watchtowers to die. They were sacrificed. There is video footage of Hamas fighters travelling around looking for IDF in pick up trucks and none were to be seen. So not utter nonsense my dear friend.

That israel sacrificed those soldiers is merely an opinon that someone or other may share with you but many others would disagree.

That video footage, the IDf were hardly thick on the ground there that day. even on D Day you could find areas in Northern France that had hardly any troops present. It's not like Israel was expecting a major incursion. That comes down to, in my opinion, a major feck up by Mossad and/or other intelligence services.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:20 - Jun 29 with 362 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:11 - Jun 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No. Fishguard is a beautiful port settlement on the coast of West Wales. The Gaza Strip is an absolute shit hole on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The two locations are thousands of miles apart.

What I was using is an analogy. You are probably familiar with that word as it also contains the word anal.

Well well the little boy bites back! Be careful, your use of that word will bring this website and the wonderful charity aligned with it into disrepute.

Your description of Fishguard as beautiful also suggests you have seriously impaired judgment.

Don’t try to discuss things with such an alarming lack of knowledge. Makes you look a bit silly.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:27 - Jun 29 with 356 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:47 - Jun 24 by SullutaCreturned

That israel sacrificed those soldiers is merely an opinon that someone or other may share with you but many others would disagree.

That video footage, the IDf were hardly thick on the ground there that day. even on D Day you could find areas in Northern France that had hardly any troops present. It's not like Israel was expecting a major incursion. That comes down to, in my opinion, a major feck up by Mossad and/or other intelligence services.

Normandy’s coastline is 641 km long. The Israel - Gaza border is 41 Kim’s long. Fenced all the way along and watchtowers every few hundred metres equipped with the latest in reconnaissance technology. The fence also has touch sensors. To compare the two areas in beyond absurd.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:38 - Jun 29 with 347 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:47 - Jun 24 by SullutaCreturned

I’d say Isabel is hated by Palestinians whereas Israelis treat Palestinians with contempt
They both need to wind tgeir necks in

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:46 - Jun 29 with 341 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:20 - Jun 29 by sons_of_omri

Well well the little boy bites back! Be careful, your use of that word will bring this website and the wonderful charity aligned with it into disrepute.

Your description of Fishguard as beautiful also suggests you have seriously impaired judgment.

Don’t try to discuss things with such an alarming lack of knowledge. Makes you look a bit silly.

What word? Anal? As in anal retentive? Childlike? Obsessed with details that do not matter?

I believe it was the correct word to use to describe you based on all available evidence.

Interesting you jumped to the other meaning of the word though. Very interesting.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:40 - Jun 29 with 318 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:46 - Jun 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What word? Anal? As in anal retentive? Childlike? Obsessed with details that do not matter?

I believe it was the correct word to use to describe you based on all available evidence.

Interesting you jumped to the other meaning of the word though. Very interesting.

I think it was plain obvious which context you meant it. Take some ownership and responsibility for what you say - like we grown ups have to.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:53 - Jun 29 with 312 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:40 - Jun 29 by sons_of_omri

I think it was plain obvious which context you meant it. Take some ownership and responsibility for what you say - like we grown ups have to.

If you think the post was inappropriate then feel free to use the report feature and let the moderators judge. It’s what it’s there for. I know what context it was meant in and will happily argue my case with them.

You also have the option to block me.

I will leave it there. I was always told not to argue with an idiot because they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:32 - Jun 29 with 298 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:27 - Jun 29 by sons_of_omri

Normandy’s coastline is 641 km long. The Israel - Gaza border is 41 Kim’s long. Fenced all the way along and watchtowers every few hundred metres equipped with the latest in reconnaissance technology. The fence also has touch sensors. To compare the two areas in beyond absurd.

The D day lanidng zones extended for 70km and over 123000 solbiers were landed there with parachutists and glider troops going in behind the beaches. Thsi is why my comarison is decent because I was comparing the numbers involved and showing that even with numbers 40 times higher you could still find gaps so 3000 infitrators over 41Km being a much lower concentration would bviously leave big gaps, be harder to spot and then there's the defences, a shocking failure of the whole system it would appear,

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/07/middleeast/israel-gaza-border-security-intl/i
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:06 - Jun 29 with 283 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:32 - Jun 29 by SullutaCreturned

The D day lanidng zones extended for 70km and over 123000 solbiers were landed there with parachutists and glider troops going in behind the beaches. Thsi is why my comarison is decent because I was comparing the numbers involved and showing that even with numbers 40 times higher you could still find gaps so 3000 infitrators over 41Km being a much lower concentration would bviously leave big gaps, be harder to spot and then there's the defences, a shocking failure of the whole system it would appear,

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/07/middleeast/israel-gaza-border-security-intl/i

A failure, or deliberate, make your own mind up
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:59 - Jul 1 with 232 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:06 - Jun 29 by controversial_jack

A failure, or deliberate, make your own mind up

That is the trouble with terrorist they don't play by rules of war. They are happy to kill women and children and execute hostages.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:24 - Jul 1 with 226 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:59 - Jul 1 by felixstowe_jack

That is the trouble with terrorist they don't play by rules of war. They are happy to kill women and children and execute hostages.

I mean ,the buggers.
Our IR@ freedom fighting chums did that .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:25 - Jul 1 with 224 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:53 - Jun 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If you think the post was inappropriate then feel free to use the report feature and let the moderators judge. It’s what it’s there for. I know what context it was meant in and will happily argue my case with them.

You also have the option to block me.

I will leave it there. I was always told not to argue with an idiot because they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yield not to temptation

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:11 - Jul 1 with 183 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:59 - Jul 1 by felixstowe_jack

Neither do conventional forces. Hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria , Gaza and that's just fairly recently
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:19 - Jul 1 with 171 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:32 - Jun 29 by SullutaCreturned

It was the most heavily guarded coastline in Western Europe. The Germans must have deliberately let the allied troops through. Nothing happened for seven hours.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:20 - Jul 1 with 132 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:11 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

Neither do conventional forces. Hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria , Gaza and that's just fairly recently

Even more killed in Ukraine by the invading Russian forces.. Russian also invaded Afghanistan and bombed civilians in Syria.
[Post edited 1 Jul 17:22]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:43 - Jul 1 with 112 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:20 - Jul 1 by felixstowe_jack

Even more killed in Ukraine by the invading Russian forces.. Russian also invaded Afghanistan and bombed civilians in Syria.
[Post edited 1 Jul 17:22]

And caused millions to suffer in the Horn of Africa
A devious ,dirty country

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024