Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col 17:50 - Nov 28 with 33126 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59059
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 17:16 - Nov 30 with 5207 viewsstainrods_elbow

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 15:12 - Nov 30 by A40Bosh

Probably because it was as behind the scenes to the club as it was for us.

Beale was the pitch with the players
His representatives on the phone to potential suitors

If Clive claims to have known about yet another suitor in Stoke and/or activity within a couple of weeks of joining, it beggars belief that no one at the club had an inkling. In any event, as mere fans, no one will tell us anything.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:44 - Nov 30 with 5113 viewscolinallcars

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 16:10 - Nov 30 by QPR_Hibs

Anyone who uses the phrase "very unique" is not as intelligent as they think they are.

It's like saying someone is “quite” honest. I didn't think there were degrees of honesty.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:01 - Nov 30 with 4935 viewsGloryHunter

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:44 - Nov 30 by colinallcars

It's like saying someone is “quite” honest. I didn't think there were degrees of honesty.

"At this moment in time" is one that always gets me annoyed.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:21 - Nov 30 with 4915 viewsRangersw12

Don't know if this has already been answered but who was the manager mentioned here

"One of the other managers courted by QPR last summer knew Beale and upon hearing that he was in for the job as well remarked to a colleague who’d been working on video clips for his presentation “we won’t be getting that one then, once Mick gets them in the room that’ll be that” "
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:49 - Nov 30 with 4861 viewsNorthernr

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:21 - Nov 30 by Rangersw12

Don't know if this has already been answered but who was the manager mentioned here

"One of the other managers courted by QPR last summer knew Beale and upon hearing that he was in for the job as well remarked to a colleague who’d been working on video clips for his presentation “we won’t be getting that one then, once Mick gets them in the room that’ll be that” "

When I'm able to say these things I will. I'm sorry, I know that's sht. But if somebody tells me something under the condition I don't publish it, and I do, then that person doesn't tell me anything ever again...
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:06 - Nov 30 with 4833 viewsRangersw12

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:49 - Nov 30 by Northernr

When I'm able to say these things I will. I'm sorry, I know that's sht. But if somebody tells me something under the condition I don't publish it, and I do, then that person doesn't tell me anything ever again...

No worries mate 👍

Surprised they said on WLS Podcast that they don't think anyone will be in till after Burnley game
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 23:55 - Nov 30 with 4685 viewsPunteR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:06 - Nov 30 by Rangersw12

No worries mate 👍

Surprised they said on WLS Podcast that they don't think anyone will be in till after Burnley game

Paul Hall seemed to think he'll still have the reins till then.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 01:07 - Dec 1 with 4623 viewsLoftgirl

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 16:10 - Nov 30 by QPR_Hibs

Anyone who uses the phrase "very unique" is not as intelligent as they think they are.

Also, people that say 'sat here' instead of 'sitting here'.
Login to get fewer ads

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 02:11 - Dec 1 with 4584 viewsDixie_CT

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:49 - Nov 30 by Northernr

Agony. This is as frustrating as being in a lap dancing club and forgetting your wallet.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 02:17 - Dec 1 with 4582 viewsDixie_CT

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 17:07 - Nov 30 by VancouverHoop

I to have wondered too how many players knew about his out of school conversations with other clubs. Also when did they know?

If they did, how did he deal with it? Clearly their play fell off a cliff after the Birmingham loss/trip to Ibrox, so it must have been common knowledge in the dressing room by then. But before that...?

Of course they knew. Football is worse than the WI’s day out at the hairdressers for rumour and gossip. People in the industry love it and are always discussing others.

It could of had an negative & unsettling impact on the players, especially the younger ones or ones who have just signed. It isn’t just the bad run of form, it is also the way the performances have fell off a cliff in recent weeks. That points to the fact something has rattled the players.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 05:19 - Dec 1 with 4540 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 02:17 - Dec 1 by Dixie_CT

Of course they knew. Football is worse than the WI’s day out at the hairdressers for rumour and gossip. People in the industry love it and are always discussing others.

It could of had an negative & unsettling impact on the players, especially the younger ones or ones who have just signed. It isn’t just the bad run of form, it is also the way the performances have fell off a cliff in recent weeks. That points to the fact something has rattled the players.

Fair points there Dixie_CT and one of the players who really fell off was Laird since then.
The million dollar question is how they will respond right now or when the new guy takes over.
Chair and Dieng are actually lucky to be away having a great time in the WC and should be fresh when they come back having missed all the Beale B.S.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:18 - Dec 1 with 4293 viewsstainrods_elbow

To make the point yet again, the idea that players actually play (and should play) for the fans seems neither here nor there. Truly weird!

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:16 - Dec 1 with 3721 viewscaroliner

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:18 - Dec 1 by stainrods_elbow

To make the point yet again, the idea that players actually play (and should play) for the fans seems neither here nor there. Truly weird!

Here's what stinks the most in all this...

Our record in our last five matches is LDLLL. One point from 15. A dramatic downturn. Given MB's appearance at Ibrox on October 29th, it's not unfair to speculate that his mind *may* have been elsewhere from as far back as earlier that week - ie before the defeat to Birmingham. It's also not unreasonable to speculate that he/Glasgow Rangers were waiting for the World Cup break to make a quiet switch etc.

If all the above is correct, then it stinks big time. Why not just leave in October, rather than hang around for 4 or 5 matches? Was he focused on QPR? Were the players unsettled? Most likely. This selfishness has potentially cost us a lot of points... and come May this could be hugely significant. This whole debacle may have cost us a play-off place.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:22 - Dec 1 with 3681 viewsstainrods_elbow

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:16 - Dec 1 by caroliner

Here's what stinks the most in all this...

Our record in our last five matches is LDLLL. One point from 15. A dramatic downturn. Given MB's appearance at Ibrox on October 29th, it's not unfair to speculate that his mind *may* have been elsewhere from as far back as earlier that week - ie before the defeat to Birmingham. It's also not unreasonable to speculate that he/Glasgow Rangers were waiting for the World Cup break to make a quiet switch etc.

If all the above is correct, then it stinks big time. Why not just leave in October, rather than hang around for 4 or 5 matches? Was he focused on QPR? Were the players unsettled? Most likely. This selfishness has potentially cost us a lot of points... and come May this could be hugely significant. This whole debacle may have cost us a play-off place.

I'd better not say who said it, but the diversionary tactic in the club statement of requesting us all to redouble our support for the players kind of added insult to injury for me - what about the players supporitng the fans by playing for them through thick and thin? Talking like that, though, is whistling in the dark in modern football. Beale is pond life who's now thankfully out of the building, but he players owe us big time after a truly wretched few weeks that may well have turned a number of floating fans (not to mention prospective managers) off QPR for good.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2022 20:28]

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:42 - Dec 1 with 3681 viewsNoelmc

Another good article on Beale's betrayal from one of our own, Matt Dickinson, in the Times. Clive even gets a namecheck.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/2ff1f2f2-719d-11ed-8a5b-f385de7508fe?shareTok
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:32 - Dec 1 with 3572 viewsOldPedro

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:42 - Dec 1 by Noelmc

Another good article on Beale's betrayal from one of our own, Matt Dickinson, in the Times. Clive even gets a namecheck.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/2ff1f2f2-719d-11ed-8a5b-f385de7508fe?shareTok

Worth a read - although The Times have a paywall, it did let me read it as a free article

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:58 - Dec 1 with 3398 viewsstainrods_elbow

Good piece, and kudos to Clive for the allusion to LFW.

He's right, of course. Football is run by liars and self-promoters now, and fans are treated like pond life. Alan McDonald would be turning in his grave. The game doesn't deserve us.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 03:23 - Dec 2 with 3311 viewsNortholt_Rs

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 14:16 - Nov 29 by CLAREMAN1995

I am very interested to hear from our players today (maybe after the friendly) or when they address the media.SJ said the players were so thrilled when MB announced he was staying they tried to give him a round of applause but he left the room too quickly .
Some body made an excellent point online ,they are all pros and will play for their jobs but some players are motivated to play harder for certain managers .
Will there be a hangover or fresh start hopefully the latter.
James Alcott made a great statement "QPR was not pretty enough for Beal " so fcuk him let him head off .I added that bit

“But he left the room too quickly” = he knew he would be leaving for GR in a few weeks.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 07:46 - Dec 2 with 3236 viewsPaddyhoops

Sadly since he got here , Beale has been the story. Never has so much been written about a man who has managed 20 odd championship games. He’s gone and we move on.
Hopefully the players will come to the forefront again and we’ve got some cracking ones .
Nothing will be expected of us now and with the pressure off , I think we’ll thrive.
In a way it’s a fee hit.
I expect to see Beale back here as a championship manager in a couple of years after he inevitably gets sacked for finishing miles behind Celtic.
I’d pay extra on the day to see the welcome he gets. It would be Terry like.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:01 - Dec 2 with 3088 viewsCamberleyR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:42 - Dec 1 by Noelmc

"Or, to put it another way, Michael Beale is a duplicitous git guilty of a terrible betrayal. At home, we call him much worse."
[Post edited 2 Dec 2022 10:03]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:50 - Dec 2 with 3013 viewsScarecrow

Thanks for sharing the article on Beale from The Times. I have good Glasgow Rangers friends, where I am keeping them well informed on the snake charmer.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:59 - Dec 2 with 2986 viewskernowhoop

Perhaps our ranting gives us short-term satisfaction, but, we should be thinking that Beale's departure is actually helpful to QPR and be looking forward in a positive frame of mind. I hope that this is the way that the club is looking at it and that the fans soon catch up.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:15 - Dec 2 with 2962 viewsTeddRanger

Toby Young might not have the credibility of Matt Dickinson but he(like Giles Coren) is a proper fan.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/michael-beale-has-broken-my-heart/
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 13:35 - Dec 2 with 2787 viewsLazyFan

According to Wikipedia he has a 40% win ratio.

Managing Glasgow, will get him up to 50% in that two-horse league. In addition, he gets some Euro compo on his CV as well.

Should he get lucky and win some cups, now he has honours on his CV. Scottish Cup for example or Celtic implode one year and he gets the champions.

Even if it implodes he will get 3 year's worth of money and possibly a job with someone like Rotherram down the line for another 2-3 years. If it goes okay, then he gets a job say with Club Brugge down the line.

This guy has made it out of the coaching world to an established manager and has set himself up well. Evolving the Redknapp school of propaganda.

zzzzzzzzzz

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:29 - Dec 2 with 2510 viewsGloryHunter

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:32 - Dec 1 by OldPedro

Worth a read - although The Times have a paywall, it did let me read it as a free article

Can someone copy-and-paste the text?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024