Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col 17:50 - Nov 28 with 33127 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59059
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:41 - Nov 29 with 3366 viewsNorthernr

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:26 - Nov 29 by bosh67

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/mick-beale-issues-message-to-qpr-fans-after-

Yeah, cheers Mick. Best of luck at (delete as appropriate). Reputations are built on achieving things, sticking with them and not running off before you’ve proved yourself to a club, the players and fans.

I genuinely can't believe him (or his representatives who don't exist) have gone ahead with all the big fcking farewell on Instagram piece (with the comments switched off). Unreal.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:41 - Nov 29 with 3355 viewsgazza1

Don't start bringing MW into this FFS....he gone and rightly so - he failed for the back end of the season - end of.

However a better man that MB.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:47 - Nov 29 with 3335 viewsR_from_afar

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:47 - Nov 28 by Northernr

Fcking Holy Island, we never get a result there. Know a good pub though.

It would probably be a more pleasant away day experience to paddle your own coracle to the game than to risk taking the train, given all the current issues.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:50 - Nov 29 with 3327 viewstraininvain

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:41 - Nov 29 by gazza1

Don't start bringing MW into this FFS....he gone and rightly so - he failed for the back end of the season - end of.

However a better man that MB.

I’m not questioning whether Warburton should’ve gone. That’s debatable but not relevant to my point. It’s the way Warburton’s exit was handled by the club. Ditto Ale Faurlin, Onuoha, Barbet etc.

I was always told to treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself. Unfortunately we’re on the receiving end this time.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 09:15 - Nov 29 with 3235 viewsgazza1

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:50 - Nov 29 by traininvain

I’m not questioning whether Warburton should’ve gone. That’s debatable but not relevant to my point. It’s the way Warburton’s exit was handled by the club. Ditto Ale Faurlin, Onuoha, Barbet etc.

I was always told to treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself. Unfortunately we’re on the receiving end this time.

Who knows what went on behind the scenes with those players but I am not sure the Club have failed any more than the players......
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 09:48 - Nov 29 with 3120 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Best thing we can do...move it on as soon as possible.

He's been a bit too cute for us by far. Good luck to him if that's how he wants to roll, but such shenanigans will come back to bite him on the 'arris one day.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 09:55 - Nov 29 with 3093 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:14 - Nov 29 by stevec

I can’t get too worked up about this.

What I can get worked up about though, is this. We are still stuck with the same youth development team that have presided over precisely fck all for the best part of eight years.

The only managers who are going to stay here are the ones who turn a blind eye to this playground. Three consecutive years bottom of the league, it’s beyond wrong that this is allowed to carry on regardless.

The problem with our current set-up is the naivety of those running it. A DoF 'learning on the job' and a puppet chairman. Beale, like Warburton, clearly recognised this and I imagine it was a significant factor in his decision to bail. In Ferdinand's head, you set up a youth system and automatically you're bringing players through like the Class of 92 every couple of seasons. The reality is what Warburton and Beale both saw.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:00 - Nov 29 with 3081 viewsMaggsinho

A great write up Clive as ever, I remember my mum waking me up with the news of Jim Smith.

I was struck in your article how much inside chat/gossip there was. Is this stuff you normally hear but can't divulge or has this episode been particularly leaky?
Login to get fewer ads

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:02 - Nov 29 with 3075 viewsNorthernr

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:00 - Nov 29 by Maggsinho

A great write up Clive as ever, I remember my mum waking me up with the news of Jim Smith.

I was struck in your article how much inside chat/gossip there was. Is this stuff you normally hear but can't divulge or has this episode been particularly leaky?

Both.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:24 - Nov 29 with 3010 viewsPunteR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:38 - Nov 29 by traininvain

A penny for Warburton’s thoughts. Debatable whether he should have gone but the way it was handled didn’t sit right with me.

It’s a cutthroat business and no excusing Beale’s behaviour but I doubt Warburton would say that he was treated with integrity towards the end of last season.

This has crossed my mind too. Both with Grangers links too. I do wonder if the two of them have had a chat about QPR just in passing ?
I don't like kicking anyone when they are down and the board have no control of Beales actions but I can't help thinking there's some questions to be asked of them. From the outside they look like they are doing all the right things, new training ground, keeping within the FFP rules, trying to integrate youth players into the 1st team etc but as a fan that knows nothing about the realities of a working football club it looks to me like issues are going on behind the scenes when you also take into account the Warburton era.
Maybe I'm being unfair to the club but things just dont really make sense to me. Like why Warburton had a sniff of the Brizzle job in his first season.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:41 - Nov 29 with 2972 viewsqprphil

Whichever way you look at it, and for what reasons, it looks a lot like the man has failed in this job. I think he new Wolves were in dire trouble, and taking them down would tarnish his reputation. Ah Rangers, in the Mickey mouse league in Scotland, what a challenge that will be. Next stop Barrow.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:56 - Nov 29 with 2917 viewstoboboly

Fck him. We are £1.5m further away from FFP. That'll do me.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:09 - Nov 29 with 2852 viewsqprd

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 10:41 - Nov 29 by qprphil

Whichever way you look at it, and for what reasons, it looks a lot like the man has failed in this job. I think he new Wolves were in dire trouble, and taking them down would tarnish his reputation. Ah Rangers, in the Mickey mouse league in Scotland, what a challenge that will be. Next stop Barrow.

I think he believed his own hype when we were first in the table.... theres no better way to advance your career than getting promoted from the championship to the prem, and he thought he had a good chance of doing it.... of course, getting promoted is really effing hard and we lost a few games in a row and he realised that.... as clive said in his report, had the timing for the wolves "approach" been slightly earlier or later, then i suspect he wouldve bailed then
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:12 - Nov 29 with 2851 viewsNorthernr

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:09 - Nov 29 by qprd

I think he believed his own hype when we were first in the table.... theres no better way to advance your career than getting promoted from the championship to the prem, and he thought he had a good chance of doing it.... of course, getting promoted is really effing hard and we lost a few games in a row and he realised that.... as clive said in his report, had the timing for the wolves "approach" been slightly earlier or later, then i suspect he wouldve bailed then

And what we're hearing now is that the prime reason for rejecting Wolves anyway was simply because Rangers gave him a heavy nudge that he'd be their first choice for a job not long in the offing.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:12 - Nov 29 with 2850 viewsR_from_afar

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:41 - Nov 29 by Northernr

I genuinely can't believe him (or his representatives who don't exist) have gone ahead with all the big fcking farewell on Instagram piece (with the comments switched off). Unreal.

It's a bit like Lieutenant John Chard or Gonville Bromhead (name!) standing on the highest roof at Rorke's Drift and saying to the 3000 Zulu warriors besieging the mission station: "Gentlemen, can we just say that we sincerely appreciate your interest in the British empire. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, please telegram your contact details to the British consulate. I thank you. Any questions?"

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:18 - Nov 29 with 2832 viewsqprd

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:41 - Nov 29 by Northernr

hell eventually turn his comments back on when his next media manipulation results in some good press
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:03 - Nov 29 with 2702 viewskensalriser

He's just another narcissist, isn't he. Loves to hold court and show everyone how smart he is. Time will tell whether his ambition outweighs his abilities but as I'm fond of saying whenever we're praising or criticising what the manager's saying - ignore the words, watch the actions.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:17 - Nov 29 with 2664 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:12 - Nov 29 by Northernr

And what we're hearing now is that the prime reason for rejecting Wolves anyway was simply because Rangers gave him a heavy nudge that he'd be their first choice for a job not long in the offing.

And this is why I think the form dropped off a cliff. The players were clearly affected, the lack of energy and desire was pretty evident, and I know we had injuries but it was such a marked difference to pre wolves.
He knew he was going, the coaches he's taken would have known, and so did the players.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:40 - Nov 29 with 2569 viewsstainrods_elbow

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:17 - Nov 29 by Wilkinswatercarrier

And this is why I think the form dropped off a cliff. The players were clearly affected, the lack of energy and desire was pretty evident, and I know we had injuries but it was such a marked difference to pre wolves.
He knew he was going, the coaches he's taken would have known, and so did the players.

And f*ck the fans who spend shedloads and/or endure heart events to watch us. They don't deserve us, and we don't deserve them.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:40 - Nov 29 with 2576 viewshubble

Fantastic write up Clive, the Stoke approach was another eye-opener I wasn't aware of.

I think our very own Lyndon Dykes summed it up well (apparently) in his latest instagram post...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:46 - Nov 29 with 2560 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 11:12 - Nov 29 by Northernr

If that is true then he really was stupid for making the 'all-in' comments.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 13:18 - Nov 29 with 2453 viewsngbqpr

LFW posters! Are we "all-in?" Yes? Great, can I put something to the vote...all in (see what I did there?) the interests of integrity and loyalty, you understand?

When Clive writes a. feature or report, can we decided collectively whether the subsequent debate / feedback takes place in the comments section under the. article itself; or in the comments section of the thread which flags up said article.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 13:36 - Nov 29 with 2393 viewsjohnhoop

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:40 - Nov 29 by hubble

Fantastic write up Clive, the Stoke approach was another eye-opener I wasn't aware of.

I think our very own Lyndon Dykes summed it up well (apparently) in his latest instagram post...

Back of the net, Lyndon.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 13:39 - Nov 29 with 2373 viewsstainrods_elbow

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 13:36 - Nov 29 by johnhoop

Back of the net, Lyndon.

Something he isn't that well acquainted with, unfortunately.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 14:04 - Nov 29 with 2304 viewsR_from_afar

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 12:40 - Nov 29 by stainrods_elbow

And f*ck the fans who spend shedloads and/or endure heart events to watch us. They don't deserve us, and we don't deserve them.

This club of ours certainly puts us through the wringer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024