Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col 17:50 - Nov 28 with 33124 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59059
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:47 - Nov 28 with 3881 viewsManinBlack

Great write up. I knew he was on the way out when he chose to go to Ibrox instead of doing his job watching our forthcoming opponents. It was no secret that Bronckhurst was on his way out after the dismal campaign on Europe. Defeat to St Johnstone and a draw with St Mirren sealed his fate.

I do hope we will get new manager bounce against Burnley but won't expect too much as that doesn't usually apply to us.

Once a big club comes in for a player or manager then generally that means they will leave us even if we were in the Premier league. It is all a long time ago but did Sexton leave us in 1977 for Manchester Utd before Venables went to Barcelona in 1984?
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 3681 viewsdaveB

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:03 - Nov 28 by WestbourneR

Guys this is all a bit silly.

We'd happily sack him if results were poor and we were doing badly, so why should he not vice versa take a bigger job that he wants if and when it's going well?

I find fans love 'loyalty' but it only ever flows one way.

There is no loyalty. IT'S A JOB. You'd do exactly the same thing.

On to the next.

The issue is not him taking the job, why wouldn't you take it, the issue I have is how he got the job. Turning up at a game when the manager is under pressure not 24 hours after he was on Sky before the Birmingham gamer talking about long term projects at QPR and enjoying all the positive press about how great he was. When you add on top of that him speaking to Wolves and this Stoke job not a month into the season it's bizarre and unprofessional behaviour.

I'm sure like me you'd take a better job with better pay but you would have the brains to not stand in front of everyone and say how much you love the place and you won't be leaving when you know you are off soon, you'd keep your head down

I shed no tears over him going, we've had better managers than him leave over the years but the way he's done it absolutely stinks
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 21:54 - Nov 28 with 3636 viewsbosh67

Beautifully written Clive. I was also someone who was sure he would stay and refer us back the honourable answer he gave 4 weeks ago.

"The only reasons for leaving QPR right now would be selfish ones around ego, status or finance. And that's not really me,"

Okay, so to be fair if it isn't ego, status or finance then they must have offered him a free annual pass to Wetherspoons?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:02 - Nov 28 with 3601 viewsGreenbay

Who wants a manager who is a LIAR?
Certainly not us.
I may be wrong but I couldn't see Warbs acting that way.
Remember he was at Glasgow Rangers before going to Forest - then us.
OK people lie all the time but for Beale to come out with the line 'integrity and loyalty,' after turning down the Wolves job, is way over the mark.
There's not an ounce of integrity and loyalty in that man.
All I can say is 'good riddance' to Beale.
He's shown what he's really all about - whether he's a good coach or not.
To be given his first managerial role and leave after just 22 games is taking us for a laugh.
-
Now 'moving on' - the big concern is our team.
How many of those will think - why am I here?
And many came to QPR because of the Beale connection.
They may say - if the boss (now gone) has proved he's a liar then I'm on my way.
The big job for the new manager is to somehow motivate the players to stay.
That's a huge task.
And as we all know we have to sell to survive - and also probably lose both our loans - Laird and Tim.
So perhaps we'll return to our sort of average '16th' spot in the Championship.
Yes we have some good players but not enough to take us to the Promised Land or a play-off spot.
Midtable by the end of the season - well I'll take that.
Miracles do happen but as a QPR fan I'm allowed to dream.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:21 - Nov 28 with 3500 viewsstainrods_elbow

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:02 - Nov 28 by Greenbay

Who wants a manager who is a LIAR?
Certainly not us.
I may be wrong but I couldn't see Warbs acting that way.
Remember he was at Glasgow Rangers before going to Forest - then us.
OK people lie all the time but for Beale to come out with the line 'integrity and loyalty,' after turning down the Wolves job, is way over the mark.
There's not an ounce of integrity and loyalty in that man.
All I can say is 'good riddance' to Beale.
He's shown what he's really all about - whether he's a good coach or not.
To be given his first managerial role and leave after just 22 games is taking us for a laugh.
-
Now 'moving on' - the big concern is our team.
How many of those will think - why am I here?
And many came to QPR because of the Beale connection.
They may say - if the boss (now gone) has proved he's a liar then I'm on my way.
The big job for the new manager is to somehow motivate the players to stay.
That's a huge task.
And as we all know we have to sell to survive - and also probably lose both our loans - Laird and Tim.
So perhaps we'll return to our sort of average '16th' spot in the Championship.
Yes we have some good players but not enough to take us to the Promised Land or a play-off spot.
Midtable by the end of the season - well I'll take that.
Miracles do happen but as a QPR fan I'm allowed to dream.

'Midtable by the end of the season - well I'll take that.'

Says so much about why this club is where it is since about 1492.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:35 - Nov 28 with 3493 viewsQPsyR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:43 - Nov 28 by digswellhoop

liar

Absolute Fckn cnt and Bromley mug
Integrity oh do fck off FFS

FKA AcidPixie

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:37 - Nov 28 with 3485 viewscolinallcars

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:21 - Nov 28 by stainrods_elbow

'Midtable by the end of the season - well I'll take that.'

Says so much about why this club is where it is since about 1492.

1492 - a key year in history:
Columbus discovered the Americas and QPR were knocked out of the cup in the 3rd round by Holy Island.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:44 - Nov 28 with 3462 viewsqprd

Says a lot about the guy that he absolutely kicked us in the teeth, posted some rubbish thank you message to qpr and then disabled his Instagram so that no one can comment under his posts (interestingly didn’t disable comments when he turned down wolves and was getting praised nationally for his loyalty)

This is literally out of an authoritarian regime… put out propaganda and then suppress people expressing their views

This is a scumbag who has carefully and manipulatively crafted a narrative around him. Let us as rangers fans continue to make it known what kind of a human being he is….
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 22:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:47 - Nov 28 with 3454 viewsNorthernr

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:37 - Nov 28 by colinallcars

1492 - a key year in history:
Columbus discovered the Americas and QPR were knocked out of the cup in the 3rd round by Holy Island.

Fcking Holy Island, we never get a result there. Know a good pub though.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 22:58 - Nov 28 with 3410 viewsBucksRanger

[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 22:59]
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 23:05 - Nov 28 with 3391 viewsGloryHunter

Chris Sutton has gone up in my estimation.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 23:13 - Nov 28 with 3358 viewsPunteR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:03 - Nov 28 by WestbourneR

We'd happily sack him if results were poor and we were doing badly, so why should he not vice versa take a bigger job that he wants if and when it's going well?

On to the next.

He blatantly lied mate. On more than one occasion.
Snakey maneuvers.
The fact Warburton did the same in his first season here and went and shown a bit of leg to Bristol City does highlight this sort of thing happens in football regularly and I don't think anyones too surprised. But it's the way Beale has gone about it, saying one thing and doing another.
He had our fans backing him on this message board and he's completely mugged them/us off.
Horrible, deceitful man in my book and I'm just gutted as I really liked him. Came across as an honest football man whose main priority was to turn young players into great players and setting an example in attitude and application for the good of the game.
Turns out it's a load of bollox and he's just as bad as some of the mercenaries we've had playing for us.
What's he taught young players?. Money talks in football.
Same shit ,different day.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 00:17 - Nov 29 with 3211 viewsdannyblue

If we're a club that needs to find good players, polish them up, and sell them on...the same could apply to coaches.

Had we signed a player for nothing, and sold him after 6 months for £1.5m we might wonder what could have been, but we'd view it as a success...
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 01:50 - Nov 29 with 3128 viewsVancouverHoop

Thing I don't get is why Rangers? I mean if you're in it for the money – OK there's probably more than QPR, but by most accounts not that much – then there are better options elsewhere. And if you're looking at building a resumé then, Celtic aside, the rest of the competition ain't going to cut it. Yes, you'll get to play in Europe every year but reaching the Europa League final didn't do Van Bronckhorst much good. The EPL Championship OTOH is arguably the most competitive league in Europe win that, even get promoted and it's a legitimate achievement. Even the play-offs with a club like QPR would get the attention of the big boys. But Rangers...? If you're as ambitious as Beale is, I don't get it.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 05:28 - Nov 29 with 3025 viewsLoftgirl

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:32 - Nov 28 by Northernr

If you want it in video form, here's Charlie getting me out of bed this morning to whitter on a bit...

Excellent stuff.
What does "Brough to you by" in the top right corner mean?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 8:25]
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 05:35 - Nov 29 with 3019 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good piece Clive, sums it up perfectly including the background of Jim Smith to Newcastle in 1988, which I remember. Long gone are the days when loyalty and service mean't anything, not just in football but in all working sectors. Beale is just a product of a footballing system that encourages it. I never really bought into his mantra and to be honest was rather ill at ease with the chanting of Micky Beale's blue and white army at Loftus Road, he always sounded and looked a bit slippery to me. Going now might have done us a favour, just have to wait and see, I still think we are a mid table team at best, but ever hopeful of better things to come.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 06:05 - Nov 29 with 2992 viewsCamberleyR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:13 - Nov 28 by KeithHaynes

Feel sorry for you, we ( at Swansea Independent ) your sister site have seen it so many times.
Cooper, Potter, Rodgers, Martinez, the list goes on.

Michael Beale by raynor94 28 Nov 2022 17:56
Has left QPR to rejoin Rangers, he hasn't been there 6 months.

No loyalty in this game

Appreciate the sentiment but those guys didn't leave you after six months in the job and 22 games. I mean, the guy has been here literally five minutes.

That must have been a tough write up Clive btw. Great read.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 6:08]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 07:47 - Nov 29 with 2858 viewsjohnhoop

On to the next.

That may well be true and would be some mitigation if he hadn’t come out with all the bs he did about loyalty and integrity and wanting to see the job through after the Wolves job.
As it is he’s just revealed himself to be utterly deceitful and dishonest and there is no reason why anyone should ever believe a word that comes out of his mouth again.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:01 - Nov 29 with 2818 viewsPunteR

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 07:47 - Nov 29 by johnhoop

That may well be true and would be some mitigation if he hadn’t come out with all the bs he did about loyalty and integrity and wanting to see the job through after the Wolves job.
As it is he’s just revealed himself to be utterly deceitful and dishonest and there is no reason why anyone should ever believe a word that comes out of his mouth again.

And not forgetting he's nicked our coaching staff.
Cheers Michael

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:04 - Nov 29 with 2809 viewsFrankRightguard

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 07:47 - Nov 29 by johnhoop

Exactly. It’s not that he has gone that rankles, it’s the circumstances under which he has gone.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:14 - Nov 29 with 2769 viewsstevec

I can’t get too worked up about this.

What I can get worked up about though, is this. We are still stuck with the same youth development team that have presided over precisely fck all for the best part of eight years.

The only managers who are going to stay here are the ones who turn a blind eye to this playground. Three consecutive years bottom of the league, it’s beyond wrong that this is allowed to carry on regardless.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:26 - Nov 29 with 2739 viewsbosh67

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/mick-beale-issues-message-to-qpr-fans-after-

Yeah, cheers Mick. Best of luck at (delete as appropriate). Reputations are built on achieving things, sticking with them and not running off before you’ve proved yourself to a club, the players and fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:31 - Nov 29 with 2713 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:26 - Nov 29 by bosh67

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/mick-beale-issues-message-to-qpr-fans-after-

Yeah, cheers Mick. Best of luck at (delete as appropriate). Reputations are built on achieving things, sticking with them and not running off before you’ve proved yourself to a club, the players and fans.

I know he doesn't have an agent or a representative and it's just him, ahem, but surely someone close to him would advise him here and say "No, Mick, you're not seeing it. That shít's not going to sail with anyone".

More and more I think that he's incapable of accurately assessing his own actions. Like there's a gene missing!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:37 - Nov 29 with 2687 viewsgazza1

I don't blame him for moving to Glasgow Rangers.....they are a massive club and we fit into their back garden - I would have moved if I was in MB's position and so would most ambitious Managers. As someone has said - its a job and MB has gotten himself promotion with lots more opportunities and a lot more cash.

Where I have a problem is all the 'bullshit' that he came out with and the way he has 'handled himself' during the Wolves job, the Stoke job that Norf talks about, and then the GR job. The man has no principles, talks absolute lies, etc, etc.

It is not worth getting stressed about it - he's a 'bad man' and we don't want those type of people at the helm - it would never stop and we would always be on edge about what he was going to do next. Was MB that good anyways???
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 8:40]
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 08:38 - Nov 29 with 2699 viewstraininvain

A penny for Warburton’s thoughts. Debatable whether he should have gone but the way it was handled didn’t sit right with me.

It’s a cutthroat business and no excusing Beale’s behaviour but I doubt Warburton would say that he was treated with integrity towards the end of last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024