Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. 18:06 - Jan 11 with 28105 viewsconnell10

Bit early but as its my birthday tomorrow what the hell. I will go for a plucky 1-1 draw. With all the snow forcast tomorrow anyone going to the match please be careful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 1771 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ta missed it till after KO in 2nd just seen line ups.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 1758 viewsCamberleyR

That pitch, even on the telly, looks fücking atrocious.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 1755 viewsTGRRRSSS

Giving Reading bit too much ball too near are areas.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:15 - Jan 12 with 1740 viewsBoston

For all their possession we've had more shots.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:15 - Jan 12 with 1733 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:14 - Jan 12 by TGRRRSSS

Giving Reading bit too much ball too near are areas.

Sylla's pressing too far up and we're getting stretched as a result.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:16 - Jan 12 with 1715 viewsTGRRRSSS

Exactly what Reading want and we dont.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:17 - Jan 12 with 1686 viewsDeepcutHoop

Wszolek has been brilliant so far.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 21:17]
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:17 - Jan 12 with 3046 viewsTGRRRSSS

Great Stuff, come on Rangers!
Login to get fewer ads

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:18 - Jan 12 with 3021 viewsisawqpratwcity

That was a nice build up...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:18 - Jan 12 with 3015 viewsFredManRave

Ahhh! Right, where were we.

Oficial attendance 12,103.

Clive Anderson must have one big fcuk off living room.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:21 - Jan 12 with 2938 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sylla's wasted a couple of attacks in the last ten minutes.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:22 - Jan 12 with 2883 viewsDeepcutHoop

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:21 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Sylla's wasted a couple of attacks in the last ten minutes.

'Wasted' is a bit harsh tbh
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:24 - Jan 12 with 2829 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:22 - Jan 12 by DeepcutHoop

'Wasted' is a bit harsh tbh

Yes, harsh word alright. Fair point. He just had other options, I thought.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:26 - Jan 12 with 2764 viewsDeepcutHoop

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:24 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, harsh word alright. Fair point. He just had other options, I thought.

True, always take a greedy striker's instinct though!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:27 - Jan 12 with 2725 viewslondonscottish

OH!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:28 - Jan 12 with 2718 viewsGloucs_R

What formation are we playing? Not got TV

Poll: Are we staying up?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:28 - Jan 12 with 2698 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:26 - Jan 12 by DeepcutHoop

True, always take a greedy striker's instinct though!

True, too. I'm just a bit nervous maybe that we haven't got a second.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:29 - Jan 12 with 2671 viewsFredManRave

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:27 - Jan 12 by londonscottish

OH!!

You'll never make the BBC Live Reporting text team with posts like that, mate!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:29 - Jan 12 with 2664 viewsRs_Holy

Subs Ollie... subs
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:30 - Jan 12 with 2629 viewsCamberleyR

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:28 - Jan 12 by Gloucs_R

4-3-3

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:30 - Jan 12 with 2618 viewsBklynRanger

Champagne football all second half so far. Men against boys, sheep against goats. Outrageous, unbelievable stuff.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:31 - Jan 12 with 2601 viewsisawqpratwcity

Reading are rattled, they're getting scrappier.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:31 - Jan 12 with 2321 viewsTGRRRSSS

Had some chances to nick that second, Reading breakaway was a huge warning, need a second.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:31 - Jan 12 with 2311 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:28 - Jan 12 by Gloucs_R

Looks like this to me on the telly.

------------Smithies
Furlong Ned Lynch Bidwell
--------------Hall
-------Luongo Manning
Wzsolek------Mackie
--------------Sylla
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 21:33]

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:32 - Jan 12 with 2301 viewsrsonist

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:17 - Jan 12 by DeepcutHoop

Wszolek has been brilliant so far.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 21:17]

Not half. It's been a while since Charlie left but I think I feel a new man crush stirring in my loins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024