Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. 18:06 - Jan 11 with 28100 viewsconnell10

Bit early but as its my birthday tomorrow what the hell. I will go for a plucky 1-1 draw. With all the snow forcast tomorrow anyone going to the match please be careful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:49 - Jan 12 with 2191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's a long time since I've seen a Rangers side move off the ball so well - in numbers, with pace and without hesitation. Every time we win the ball four or five of our players are immediately off on a run.

Great stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:50 - Jan 12 with 2185 viewsFDC

Any one else's heart in their mouth when mackie collided with the defender then?
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:50 - Jan 12 with 2184 viewskropotkin41

Is it me or is this the most organised and convincing we've been in a very long time? Fully appreciating that we might get our arses handed to us on a plate in the 2nd half.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:51 - Jan 12 with 2152 viewsstevec

Well, whatever happens, that's the best half of football from us this season.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:51 - Jan 12 with 2148 viewsdannyblue

Good half. Reading sloppy. Wonderful assist from Manning.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:51 - Jan 12 with 2145 viewsDeepcutHoop

If nothing else, that 45 minutes proves possession stats tell you sod all about the balance of a game.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 20:51]
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:51 - Jan 12 with 2124 viewsisawqpratwcity

Possession
Home73%Away27%
Shots
Home5Away5
Shots on Target
Home1Away1
Corners
Home3Away2
Fouls
Home3Away6

We look a helluva lot better than 27% possession!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:52 - Jan 12 with 2108 views100percent

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:50 - Jan 12 by kropotkin41

Is it me or is this the most organised and convincing we've been in a very long time? Fully appreciating that we might get our arses handed to us on a plate in the 2nd half.

Hello from sunny Gambia.... managed to find a local bar showing the game... great first half... come on you Rrrrrrrsssss!!!
Login to get fewer ads

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:53 - Jan 12 with 2083 viewsToast_R

This has been a really good performance so far, the only negative is that we haven't scored another one.

Now the last couple of matches I've seen (Brighton & Ipswich), we've come out for the second half asleep, lets hope that don't happen again. Important 10 minutes coming up.
COYR'S!!!!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:53 - Jan 12 with 2050 viewssupahoopsa

Seize the young determination
Show the FAKERS you ain't foolin
You'll see me come runnin
To the sound of your strummin
Fill my heart with joy and gladness
I've lived too long in shadows of sadness

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:55 - Jan 12 with 1997 viewskarl

Enjoyed the half, hope we get re energised for the start of the 2nd half and pick up the pace again. Human instinct was to just be a little bit more careful but we really aren't a clever enough defensive unit to play 45 mins in our half and come away with the 3pts, we have taken the lead though and we've shown great resilience recently when we have done this.
Well played so far!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:55 - Jan 12 with 1995 viewseghamranger

I'm impressed with the work rate. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving or have left the club.

Furlong doing well and also North Pole on the right flank.

Liking manning too, a confidence player.

Mackie will always cause them problems.

COYRS
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:59 - Jan 12 with 1889 viewsstevec

WTF are those pictures at the bottom of every reply, pressed one and it down arrowed Connell, sorry about that.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:00 - Jan 12 with 1863 viewsCFW

Already seen the benefits of having a proper right back - balances the side so much better. If only we had Robinson fit Bidwell looks suspect to me.

Come on boys keep it going
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:02 - Jan 12 with 1795 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:00 - Jan 12 by CFW

Already seen the benefits of having a proper right back - balances the side so much better. If only we had Robinson fit Bidwell looks suspect to me.

Come on boys keep it going

Totally agree about Furlong. I thought that Bidwell played well in that first half, too. They targeted his side and he handled it well, winning plenty tackles and headers and I thought his positioning was better than of late.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:03 - Jan 12 with 1776 viewsRs_Holy

Can we keep a clean sheet???... come on Rangers let's f@cking do it !
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:03 - Jan 12 with 1775 viewsngbqpr

the return of Olly's bad rashing

"Tell 'em what we are Furs"
"We're a laundry gaffer"
"Why Furs?"
"Because we always press"

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:04 - Jan 12 with 1762 viewsTGRRRSSS

Reading having loads of ball but huge amounts in their half they look good on the ball and if we can limit it and not get tempted to chase ball we clearly cant win then we can nick another one as Reading have to press forward more so crucial we don't concede a silly early one.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:06 - Jan 12 with 1728 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:04 - Jan 12 by TGRRRSSS

Reading having loads of ball but huge amounts in their half they look good on the ball and if we can limit it and not get tempted to chase ball we clearly cant win then we can nick another one as Reading have to press forward more so crucial we don't concede a silly early one.

Good analysis.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:07 - Jan 12 with 1708 viewsFDC

OMG OMG OMG WE JUST RETAINED POSSESSION FROM A THROW IN!!!1!!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:10 - Jan 12 with 1639 viewsTGRRRSSS

any subs at HT?
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:12 - Jan 12 with 1597 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:10 - Jan 12 by TGRRRSSS

any subs at HT?

None.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:12 - Jan 12 with 1809 viewsDeepcutHoop

Was that a DDT on Manning there?
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:13 - Jan 12 with 1805 viewsCamberleyR

any subs at HT?

No.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 1780 viewsFredManRave

any subs at HT?

Bloody Hell. Just how much has it been raining there.

Sorry, bored at work so can't watch the game so caan only amuse myself on here.

Just popping off for a recomended 5 minute break...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024