Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... 17:06 - Apr 8 with 12015 viewsTheResurrection

Some of you just want to blame, blame, blame... Anyone without any real thought process into why.

We went a lot more adventures second half and does anyone think Siggy played a lot better there? I'm not blaming Siggy by the way just pointing out he's too slow for there and can't go past a man. At least Ayew can but he doesn't know when to get rid of it. I wouldn't have taken Carroll off as he moves the ball around quick for us, even if he did have a poor first half. Fer was awful today and West Ham even worse.

There's just nothing to us but there hasn't been all season. The camera panned over to the only one to blame but there's good reason in his case. While he's used the Swans to enjoy a millionaires lifestyle we'll maybe have many years to suffer back down in the lower leagues.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:52 - Apr 8 with 1405 viewsperchrockjack

Ruins a decent Saturday evening Chris does it not

Should have stayed for ADO v Groningen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:01 - Apr 8 with 1390 viewsvetchonian

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:51 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You can believe what you want. It's all guesswork. Facts of the matter is, in relation to Guidolin, the Hull home game, Southampton and Leicester away's were among the worst performances all season.

Guidolin had a 0.57 points per game ratio
Bradley had 0.72
and Clement 1 point per game.

Clement has also had the benefit of a window.

But, the last 5 and this is with the addition of 4 new players have been right up there with the worst of the lot - all season.

You carry on blaming without thinking - that's your forte. I'll carry on correcting you.

You haven't a clue.....I'm not blaming Bradley or any of the managers my post was about the new owners, the old board and how the "SwNsea way" has been dismantled since we joined the PL
Personally I believe the appointment of Bradley contributed significantly to our current league postion and the disruption of 2 managerial changes has not helped our cause.
You have quoted stats well Guido was trying to sort a team following the crap preseason and ins and outs Bradley had more games this season during which some of the new players had settled in to their new surroundings.
My. Post is directed to the boards old and new and also how being in the PL has destroyed what brought us here...trouble is most don't see it.....the things that made us what we were and brought us here have been eroding since we arrived.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:11 - Apr 8 with 1374 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:01 - Apr 8 by vetchonian

You haven't a clue.....I'm not blaming Bradley or any of the managers my post was about the new owners, the old board and how the "SwNsea way" has been dismantled since we joined the PL
Personally I believe the appointment of Bradley contributed significantly to our current league postion and the disruption of 2 managerial changes has not helped our cause.
You have quoted stats well Guido was trying to sort a team following the crap preseason and ins and outs Bradley had more games this season during which some of the new players had settled in to their new surroundings.
My. Post is directed to the boards old and new and also how being in the PL has destroyed what brought us here...trouble is most don't see it.....the things that made us what we were and brought us here have been eroding since we arrived.

Have you been drinking again?

You said... "Bradley's appointment was an unmitigated disaster I believe Guidolin would have given us a better set of results over Bradley and we wouldn't be where we are now as a result. "

This pre-season excuse?? It's as bad as all the excuses made for Siggy and Llorente when they turn in shit games.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:20 - Apr 8 with 1357 viewsvetchonian

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:11 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Have you been drinking again?

You said... "Bradley's appointment was an unmitigated disaster I believe Guidolin would have given us a better set of results over Bradley and we wouldn't be where we are now as a result. "

This pre-season excuse?? It's as bad as all the excuses made for Siggy and Llorente when they turn in shit games.

Guidolin at least knew how to set up a side....unlike Bradley but you still keep missing the point of my posts on this thread...........how since we got to the PL we have eroded what made us the team that got us here ....this is my final word .i am not getting into a battle with you...Its my opinion to which I am entitled as you are to yours ......we can not always be right all the time but that doesn't stop us expressing those opinions that's why we live in a democracy

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:41 - Apr 8 with 1309 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:20 - Apr 8 by vetchonian

Guidolin at least knew how to set up a side....unlike Bradley but you still keep missing the point of my posts on this thread...........how since we got to the PL we have eroded what made us the team that got us here ....this is my final word .i am not getting into a battle with you...Its my opinion to which I am entitled as you are to yours ......we can not always be right all the time but that doesn't stop us expressing those opinions that's why we live in a democracy

I'm just interested, Guidolin knew how to set up a side? Explain this...?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 07:19 - Apr 9 with 1218 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:51 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You can believe what you want. It's all guesswork. Facts of the matter is, in relation to Guidolin, the Hull home game, Southampton and Leicester away's were among the worst performances all season.

Guidolin had a 0.57 points per game ratio
Bradley had 0.72
and Clement 1 point per game.

Clement has also had the benefit of a window.

But, the last 5 and this is with the addition of 4 new players have been right up there with the worst of the lot - all season.

You carry on blaming without thinking - that's your forte. I'll carry on correcting you.

Bradley's 2 wins in 11 games came at home to Sunderland and Palace before they started putting results together. We were beaten by half time and shipping 3 or 4 goals as often as not.

It's not often someone has a 0.72 points per game ratio and it actually flatters them.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 07:37 - Apr 9 with 1211 viewsSTID2017

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:01 - Apr 8 by vetchonian

Owners, etc cannot make highly paid players play with little conviction and no guts as they did yesterday.
They all need to take a good look at themselves and put a shift in for the next 6 games.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:08 - Apr 9 with 1193 viewsvetchonian

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 21:41 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

I'm just interested, Guidolin knew how to set up a side? Explain this...?

Do I really need to for someone who professes to know so much about football yr defence of the inept Bradley is mystifying......the guy had no concept of the basics like picking a settled back four .Guido made mistakes too but understood the game ....remember Taylor gate?
As I said I don't want to go into battle we will not always be able to agree that is what's makes the world what it is ...doesn't mean to say I'm right or you are wrong but we both are entitled to an opinion

Login to get fewer ads

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:11 - Apr 9 with 1184 viewsSTID2017

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:08 - Apr 9 by vetchonian

Do I really need to for someone who professes to know so much about football yr defence of the inept Bradley is mystifying......the guy had no concept of the basics like picking a settled back four .Guido made mistakes too but understood the game ....remember Taylor gate?
As I said I don't want to go into battle we will not always be able to agree that is what's makes the world what it is ...doesn't mean to say I'm right or you are wrong but we both are entitled to an opinion

No-one can defend BB, why Chris continues to do it I do not know.
However the lack of passion from the team and the bench yesterday makes it look like they've given up the ghost

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:17 - Apr 9 with 1180 viewsvetchonian

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 07:37 - Apr 9 by STID2017

Owners, etc cannot make highly paid players play with little conviction and no guts as they did yesterday.
They all need to take a good look at themselves and put a shift in for the next 6 games.

The owners made managerial appointments but I agree about the players which is why I have kept saying it is the erosion of up what brought us here to the PL which is to blame.
Look at the team which played in the first season....a core of that team had come through from league 2, been around through the Martinez era where a total team togetherness was built even brining the youth team together to eat with the firsts after training as could be seen at the Glamorgan when they took over the conservatory ......also how many premier teams trained in an open field. And then showered with the fans...yes this had to change but what a a leveller that was.most of that team could only have dreamed of playing in the premier.....because of necessity our recruitment and payment structure has changed...we became just another pl club with the final nail being the sale last year.the problem is we are not big enough to just be another club.by doing so we have a team of journey men who are highly paid with no affinity to the club or city
Same as us fans sing anti Cardiff songs won't mean a hing to the players unlike years ago when we had Jacks in the team

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:22 - Apr 9 with 1174 viewsSTID2017

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:17 - Apr 9 by vetchonian

The owners made managerial appointments but I agree about the players which is why I have kept saying it is the erosion of up what brought us here to the PL which is to blame.
Look at the team which played in the first season....a core of that team had come through from league 2, been around through the Martinez era where a total team togetherness was built even brining the youth team together to eat with the firsts after training as could be seen at the Glamorgan when they took over the conservatory ......also how many premier teams trained in an open field. And then showered with the fans...yes this had to change but what a a leveller that was.most of that team could only have dreamed of playing in the premier.....because of necessity our recruitment and payment structure has changed...we became just another pl club with the final nail being the sale last year.the problem is we are not big enough to just be another club.by doing so we have a team of journey men who are highly paid with no affinity to the club or city
Same as us fans sing anti Cardiff songs won't mean a hing to the players unlike years ago when we had Jacks in the team

The point is though that eleven players go onto a field, whether it's PL or Sunday League and at that point try and win the game with all their effort and no-one can blame them.
When they don't even try, then the buck stops with them.
They play less games, have more leisure time and are like pampered puppies compared to players of a few years ago, yet look like the fun runners at the end of the London Marathon.
They are a joke and a disgrace to their profession.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 09:34 - Apr 9 with 1149 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:08 - Apr 9 by vetchonian

Yes you do and I am just trying to play devil's advocate to check your understanding of the game and tactics.

It's funny because the one example you were able to give was a settled back 4 but then talked of "Taylorgate" when we brought him off before half time after going 3/5 at the back!!!

Not to mention he always picked Amat!!!!!!

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 09:51 - Apr 9 with 1127 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 08:11 - Apr 9 by STID2017

No-one can defend BB, why Chris continues to do it I do not know.
However the lack of passion from the team and the bench yesterday makes it look like they've given up the ghost

I can and will defend Bradley to a point. As I was trying to explain to so many idiots on this site back then, the problem wasn't his fault, but who had to choose from to pick.

All there's been for the last at least 4 games is we're too cautious, same approach, same result, Clement getting it all wrong etc.....

It was the same when Guidolin was here.... Exactly the same!!

When Bradley came in he was told to get us playing more, make us more expansive and exciting and to take the shackles off. There were glimmers of hope and some decent performances in defeat, Arsenal away in his first game for one, the point at Everton was our best away performance until Liverpool under Clement. Sunderland home was our best performance all season probably and yeah I know it's only Sunderland but it was nice just to dispatch a team properly for once in the most miserable of seasons. Bradley tried new ideas and formations and as a result we conceded too many goals before confidence totally finished us off in those last 3 games.

But as we're finding now and this after £20m has been spent in January we haven't got the players for any sort of formation. Clement went back to Guidolin and we got results again from sticking Siggy out left and being defensively minded first.

People are now screaming out to go back to Bradley but the worst thing about thick, unintelligent posters is they don't even realise it.

This is what we're up against. It's like listening to arguments from your typical Ebbw Vale chav why they voted for Brexit.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 11:10 - Apr 9 with 1087 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 09:51 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

I can and will defend Bradley to a point. As I was trying to explain to so many idiots on this site back then, the problem wasn't his fault, but who had to choose from to pick.

All there's been for the last at least 4 games is we're too cautious, same approach, same result, Clement getting it all wrong etc.....

When Bradley came in he was told to get us playing more, make us more expansive and exciting and to take the shackles off. There were glimmers of hope and some decent performances in defeat, Arsenal away in his first game for one, the point at Everton was our best away performance until Liverpool under Clement. Sunderland home was our best performance all season probably and yeah I know it's only Sunderland but it was nice just to dispatch a team properly for once in the most miserable of seasons. Bradley tried new ideas and formations and as a result we conceded too many goals before confidence totally finished us off in those last 3 games.

But as we're finding now and this after £20m has been spent in January we haven't got the players for any sort of formation. Clement went back to Guidolin and we got results again from sticking Siggy out left and being defensively minded first.

People are now screaming out to go back to Bradley but the worst thing about thick, unintelligent posters is they don't even realise it.

This is what we're up against. It's like listening to arguments from your typical Ebbw Vale chav why they voted for Brexit.

Mate, just give it up.

Yes, the problems stem far deeper than Bob Bradley. He was still one of the worst managers the Premier League has ever seen. He was nowhere near qualified for the job. You know full well he was utterly inept.

One thing I agree with you on is we shouldn't revert to the kind of football we played under him.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 11:15 - Apr 9 with 1082 viewsSPboy

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:47 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

It's not about blame but accountability

We started this season with a pretty sick 60 yr old and with Taylor Fernandez Naughton as defence first starters . Van dear horn not good enough even at two million to make bench

We gave dyer a four year contract

We start games with Rotledge

We have captain comotose in Cork

Then...

We buy in a player from Spain with a good reputation but one who is injured . When recovered its deemed he s actually two bad to warm a bench.

Ok so far.

We were crying out for some midfield muscle ,we get Carroll, tidy but tiny.

We still have Ki on our books

We still have FF who will always cost us

Only shining light is Mawson ,who s gonna be a very good player

Accountability

It's not about the sale of the club but the players bought and retained

It's really sickening to behold

Goodness me, I had to check that I didn't write that last night ... spot on, can't argue with any of that, thoughI could probably add even more ...
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 11:23 - Apr 9 with 1070 viewsDarran

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 09:51 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

So I ask again,why aren't you making post after post about the people that are to blame instead of push after post on the people that aren't to blame?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 14:48 - Apr 9 with 1007 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 11:10 - Apr 9 by jack247

Mate, just give it up.

Yes, the problems stem far deeper than Bob Bradley. He was still one of the worst managers the Premier League has ever seen. He was nowhere near qualified for the job. You know full well he was utterly inept.

One thing I agree with you on is we shouldn't revert to the kind of football we played under him.

You ain't got a clue. You don't see past your nose, it's like reading a daily column from Jermaine Jenas. One day I'm hoping you're going to say something, ANYTHING that makes me think.

Please try.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 14:51 - Apr 9 with 1003 viewsperchrockjack

Our fans ,bless em, seem to have given up some time ago

I'm of the opinion some never felt we were worthy to be in Prem

We were and all this ...I don't mind if we go down simply ripped me apart

Jenkins is 100 per cent accountable and by now should have been replaced

I doubt we d find someone less qualified, or maybe ,knowing us, we would

No missing fan is to blame either

It's down to two men . I can't bring myself to post dineen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 14:54 - Apr 9 with 988 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 14:48 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

You ain't got a clue. You don't see past your nose, it's like reading a daily column from Jermaine Jenas. One day I'm hoping you're going to say something, ANYTHING that makes me think.

Please try.

Attempting to patronise without any content just reinforces the fact that you are talking nonsense.

Would you take Bob back?

Edit - no one is going to post anything that makes you think. You are way too far up your own arse for that.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 14:57]
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 15:48 - Apr 9 with 930 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 14:54 - Apr 9 by jack247

Attempting to patronise without any content just reinforces the fact that you are talking nonsense.

Would you take Bob back?

Edit - no one is going to post anything that makes you think. You are way too far up your own arse for that.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 14:57]

You could never accuse me of having no content.

Wouldn't have Bradley back but like Clement now on the worst run in the Premier League, it's neither of their fault.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 15:58 - Apr 9 with 913 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 15:48 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

You could never accuse me of having no content.

Wouldn't have Bradley back but like Clement now on the worst run in the Premier League, it's neither of their fault.

That's more like it. There was no content to your previous post, you just didn't like being disagreed with.

There are clearly bigger problems than the manager.

You know as well as anyone that he wasn't fit for purpose. You wouldn't have him back no matter which owners or players we had, who was doing the recruitment or who was holding the purse strings. He was a terrible manager.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:27 - Apr 9 with 889 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 15:58 - Apr 9 by jack247

That's more like it. There was no content to your previous post, you just didn't like being disagreed with.

There are clearly bigger problems than the manager.

You know as well as anyone that he wasn't fit for purpose. You wouldn't have him back no matter which owners or players we had, who was doing the recruitment or who was holding the purse strings. He was a terrible manager.

I wouldn't have brought him in in the first place but was happy to give him a chance. I thought he spoke well and saw and pointed out integral issues after games.

He was right to try the false 9, he realised the back 4 were struggling and tried to get the right formula.

But he couldn't get the right blend overall and I don't think the players respected his accent so the collapse was accelerated.

Am I right in saying we're on the worse run now this season? If so,think about that for a minute with the teams we've just played!!

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:44 - Apr 9 with 863 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:27 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

I wouldn't have brought him in in the first place but was happy to give him a chance. I thought he spoke well and saw and pointed out integral issues after games.

He was right to try the false 9, he realised the back 4 were struggling and tried to get the right formula.

But he couldn't get the right blend overall and I don't think the players respected his accent so the collapse was accelerated.

Am I right in saying we're on the worse run now this season? If so,think about that for a minute with the teams we've just played!!

Yes you probably are, who has the best form this season been under?

No Llorente off the bench and Bob loses to Palace too. A fully fit Llorente and I'd say we beat Middlesbrough at least. They wouldn't be able to nullify him by defending deep like they did with Ayew.

He was great at pointing out integral issues after we had lost 3-0. Not so good at fixing them by the following week.

Don't go down the accent route. You're better than that.

You would have been better off just leaving it at the owners were to blame. I doubt anyone would have disagreed.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:50 - Apr 9 with 853 viewsE20Jack

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:27 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

We were worse just before the Palace 5-4 I think.

3 pts in 11 games. 3 draws 8 defeats.

We are in awful form now though and the performances just as worrying.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:51 - Apr 9 with 850 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 16:44 - Apr 9 by jack247

Yes you probably are, who has the best form this season been under?

No Llorente off the bench and Bob loses to Palace too. A fully fit Llorente and I'd say we beat Middlesbrough at least. They wouldn't be able to nullify him by defending deep like they did with Ayew.

He was great at pointing out integral issues after we had lost 3-0. Not so good at fixing them by the following week.

Don't go down the accent route. You're better than that.

You would have been better off just leaving it at the owners were to blame. I doubt anyone would have disagreed.

We were the better side against Palace and it was 1-1 when Llorente came on so you can't take anything for granted there.

Llorente has been so hit and miss all season there's also no guarantees there.

Clement has also had the huge benefit of a transfer window and we've still got Bastón FFS.

And his accent definitely played a part, without doubt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024