Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... 17:06 - Apr 8 with 12018 viewsTheResurrection

Some of you just want to blame, blame, blame... Anyone without any real thought process into why.

We went a lot more adventures second half and does anyone think Siggy played a lot better there? I'm not blaming Siggy by the way just pointing out he's too slow for there and can't go past a man. At least Ayew can but he doesn't know when to get rid of it. I wouldn't have taken Carroll off as he moves the ball around quick for us, even if he did have a poor first half. Fer was awful today and West Ham even worse.

There's just nothing to us but there hasn't been all season. The camera panned over to the only one to blame but there's good reason in his case. While he's used the Swans to enjoy a millionaires lifestyle we'll maybe have many years to suffer back down in the lower leagues.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:02 - Apr 8 with 1496 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Shouldn't have sacked the psychologist we had?
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:03 - Apr 8 with 1495 viewsdobjack2

Blame the multi millionaire that assembled the squad.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:04 - Apr 8 with 1483 viewsjasper_T

Anyone who thinks Gylfi has been playing well recently is deluded.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:04 - Apr 8 with 1483 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:54 - Apr 8 by 3swan

It did but with everything else that has happened we have killed ourselves with the results against Hull & Boro

I know. Even though we're only two points behind, it's hard to see us coming back at the moment
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:06 - Apr 8 with 1463 viewscrtz

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:04 - Apr 8 by jasper_T

Anyone who thinks Gylfi has been playing well recently is deluded.

Anyone who thinks Gylfi is the problem with the squad is an idiot.
N/A. on 18:07 - Apr 8 with 1448 viewsHuw57

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:02 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

Shouldn't have sacked the psychologist we had?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:08 - Apr 8 with 1445 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:04 - Apr 8 by jack247

I know. Even though we're only two points behind, it's hard to see us coming back at the moment

Just thought that might not totally have explained.

Not just the last couple of games but the home and away games.

0 points from Hull
1 from Boro

Always IF but if we did to them what they did to us we would be playing safe now.

Neither team are anything special but showed more will to win.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:11 - Apr 8 with 1421 views3swan

N/A. on 18:07 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Or more importantly we had players that just about papered over the cracks.

Another year older and no strengthening.

As poor as performances have been, the big problem is off the field
Login to get fewer ads

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:11 - Apr 8 with 1417 viewsjasper_T

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:06 - Apr 8 by crtz

Anyone who thinks Gylfi is the problem with the squad is an idiot.

He's a problem. He doesn't have a role in the system and shoehorning him into a wing position is proving a major hindrance.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:11 - Apr 8 with 1417 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:08 - Apr 8 by 3swan

Just thought that might not totally have explained.

Not just the last couple of games but the home and away games.

0 points from Hull
1 from Boro

Always IF but if we did to them what they did to us we would be playing safe now.

Neither team are anything special but showed more will to win.

We should have beaten Hull (well on top even though it finished 2-0) and Boro at home. Yes, that would have put a different complexion on losing to Spurs and West Ham.

I don't see Watford being as bad as West Ham were today.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:12 - Apr 8 with 1409 viewsperplex

I think Clement will do ok for us, but he needs time, even if we go down to get rid of as many as possible of the gutless players in the squad and as we know there are quite a few of them, he can than continue to bring in players and hopefully rebuild, but that means the ones who have got us in to this mess the ones who are response able for bringing these players to the club have no say in any dealings we do in the future.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:12 - Apr 8 with 1403 viewsSwanzay

Cant disagree with the OP, even the commentator questioned during the 1st half why we were obsessed with crossing the ball into the box with no target man.
We are a shambles, with light weight prima donnas, with no physical presence, to busy on ensuring their hair style stays on place.
No fight what so ever
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:12 - Apr 8 with 1403 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:11 - Apr 8 by jack247

We should have beaten Hull (well on top even though it finished 2-0) and Boro at home. Yes, that would have put a different complexion on losing to Spurs and West Ham.

I don't see Watford being as bad as West Ham were today.

No they won't definately more of a battling team than WHU
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:14 - Apr 8 with 1389 viewsjasper_T

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:12 - Apr 8 by perplex

I think Clement will do ok for us, but he needs time, even if we go down to get rid of as many as possible of the gutless players in the squad and as we know there are quite a few of them, he can than continue to bring in players and hopefully rebuild, but that means the ones who have got us in to this mess the ones who are response able for bringing these players to the club have no say in any dealings we do in the future.

What do you base this opinion on? He has history of not being able to adapt when the going gets tough.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:15 - Apr 8 with 1378 viewscrtz

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:11 - Apr 8 by jasper_T

He's a problem. He doesn't have a role in the system and shoehorning him into a wing position is proving a major hindrance.

It's not Siggy's fault Clement doesn't know how to set up the team.

If he wants to play a 4-3-3, Siggy should always be in the midfield. Did he not see Siggy's time as an AML at Tottenham? Let's not forget however that he had done well in that position a few games ago and no one questioned his play and position until now for some odd reason.

Siggy is an AMC and should be played behind the striker.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:16 - Apr 8 with 1375 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:14 - Apr 8 by jasper_T

What do you base this opinion on? He has history of not being able to adapt when the going gets tough.

I wouldn't say history as It was only Derby where he was the No 1.

The others he was carrying out other peoples thoughts and with top class players.

He's still unproven as a manager
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:20 - Apr 8 with 1355 viewsploppy

If Siggy thinks he's going to be spoonfed the ball to his feet in front of the box then he has another thing coming. We're not Chelsea, Man C, Arsenal or Spurs who can toy with defences around the box. And if we were, Siggy wouldn't get in the team because you need a bit more than he has to get into those teams. There's very little space in front of the box in the PL and it tends to get closed down very quickly (except by us of course). To play in that area your first touch has to be excellent and quite frankly Siggy's is not. He takes a good dead ball (normally) but he doesn't have to control that does he, coz it's already standing still and he's not being closed down.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:23 - Apr 8 with 1342 viewscrtz

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:20 - Apr 8 by ploppy

If Siggy thinks he's going to be spoonfed the ball to his feet in front of the box then he has another thing coming. We're not Chelsea, Man C, Arsenal or Spurs who can toy with defences around the box. And if we were, Siggy wouldn't get in the team because you need a bit more than he has to get into those teams. There's very little space in front of the box in the PL and it tends to get closed down very quickly (except by us of course). To play in that area your first touch has to be excellent and quite frankly Siggy's is not. He takes a good dead ball (normally) but he doesn't have to control that does he, coz it's already standing still and he's not being closed down.

There were multiple instances where he should have gotten the ball and wasn't. Of course he isn't going to be walking around the box with the ball every ten minutes. I'm talking about instances where he is clearly open and isn't given the ball.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:25 - Apr 8 with 1331 viewsjack247

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:14 - Apr 8 by jasper_T

The going was pretty dire when he got here. He turned that around quickly enough.

Let himself down today though
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:30 - Apr 8 with 1312 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You e blamned siggy all year .

It's all his fault .

You've won !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:35 - Apr 8 with 1293 viewsploppy

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:23 - Apr 8 by crtz

There were multiple instances where he should have gotten the ball and wasn't. Of course he isn't going to be walking around the box with the ball every ten minutes. I'm talking about instances where he is clearly open and isn't given the ball.

Well, if you say so, but I don't remember any such instances.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:39 - Apr 8 with 1285 viewsperplex

He was in with a shout of getting Derby into the play offs no one really knows what would have happened if he had stayed, these players have now failed under quite a few managers and as we are not a big enough club to bring in a proven top class manager what do you want to do keep appointing different managers every six months, at the end of the day the players are not good enough and we have no leaders and no one prepared to get suck in and fight with all there heart for the club, so it`s going to take time to off load the bad eggs and give Clement a crack at bringing in players that will improve the team.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:47 - Apr 8 with 1249 viewsperchrockjack

It's not about blame but accountability

We started this season with a pretty sick 60 yr old and with Taylor Fernandez Naughton as defence first starters . Van dear horn not good enough even at two million to make bench

We gave dyer a four year contract

We start games with Rotledge

We have captain comotose in Cork

Then...

We buy in a player from Spain with a good reputation but one who is injured . When recovered its deemed he s actually two bad to warm a bench.

Ok so far.

We were crying out for some midfield muscle ,we get Carroll, tidy but tiny.

We still have Ki on our books

We still have FF who will always cost us

Only shining light is Mawson ,who s gonna be a very good player

Accountability

It's not about the sale of the club but the players bought and retained

It's really sickening to behold

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:51 - Apr 8 with 1235 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:47 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

It's not about blame but accountability

We started this season with a pretty sick 60 yr old and with Taylor Fernandez Naughton as defence first starters . Van dear horn not good enough even at two million to make bench

We gave dyer a four year contract

We start games with Rotledge

We have captain comotose in Cork

Then...

We buy in a player from Spain with a good reputation but one who is injured . When recovered its deemed he s actually two bad to warm a bench.

Ok so far.

We were crying out for some midfield muscle ,we get Carroll, tidy but tiny.

We still have Ki on our books

We still have FF who will always cost us

Only shining light is Mawson ,who s gonna be a very good player

Accountability

It's really sickening to behold

Agree with most of that

Apart from

Imo it's the sale of the club that took the emphasis off the playing side.

From the time of the first failed attempt to sell the club things have gone downhill
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:58 - Apr 8 with 1184 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks for that Clive. That s how people should post

My point was and is that selling a club should not necessarily mean the club automatically gets screwed and is relegated that season

Nobody KNEW anything at the start of this season. Some have had their doubts vindicated . Great for them

It's of nothing

It does seem we ll see a fan bitchfest too egged on by the usual on here ,which is sad, but it's village mentality

We re sold, it's what happens next that is key.

Will the owners screw us and feck off or will they do the obvious and ditch the cretin that is Jenkins .

Clement ,to me, won't bring us back up, these players certainly will not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024