Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... 17:06 - Apr 8 with 12016 viewsTheResurrection

Some of you just want to blame, blame, blame... Anyone without any real thought process into why.

We went a lot more adventures second half and does anyone think Siggy played a lot better there? I'm not blaming Siggy by the way just pointing out he's too slow for there and can't go past a man. At least Ayew can but he doesn't know when to get rid of it. I wouldn't have taken Carroll off as he moves the ball around quick for us, even if he did have a poor first half. Fer was awful today and West Ham even worse.

There's just nothing to us but there hasn't been all season. The camera panned over to the only one to blame but there's good reason in his case. While he's used the Swans to enjoy a millionaires lifestyle we'll maybe have many years to suffer back down in the lower leagues.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:07 - Apr 8 with 1503 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:58 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

Thanks for that Clive. That s how people should post

My point was and is that selling a club should not necessarily mean the club automatically gets screwed and is relegated that season

Nobody KNEW anything at the start of this season. Some have had their doubts vindicated . Great for them

It's of nothing

It does seem we ll see a fan bitchfest too egged on by the usual on here ,which is sad, but it's village mentality

We re sold, it's what happens next that is key.

Will the owners screw us and feck off or will they do the obvious and ditch the cretin that is Jenkins .

Clement ,to me, won't bring us back up, these players certainly will not

Again

"My point was and is that selling a club should not necessarily mean the club automatically gets screwed and is relegated that season "

It's not the selling, but how it was done.

You can have a sale where people pull together.

This sale has ripped the heart out of our club
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:07 - Apr 8 with 1501 viewslifelong

It's remarkable that we are not totally cut adrift, we could even claw our way out of the bottom 3 next Saturday... it's not over, yet.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:09 - Apr 8 with 1489 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:07 - Apr 8 by lifelong

It's remarkable that we are not totally cut adrift, we could even claw our way out of the bottom 3 next Saturday... it's not over, yet.

That's the spirit, stranger things have happened, it need the whole team to hit 100% at th e same time for 3 or 4 of the games left.

Unlikely but then again ????????????
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:07 - Apr 8 by lifelong

Can you honestly see this team going to Watford and pulling off a win? I've often been accused of being a "happy clapper" on here but I'll honestly be surprised if we win another game this season.

Poll: Tory leader

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 1485 viewsDarran

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:07 - Apr 8 by 3swan

Again

"My point was and is that selling a club should not necessarily mean the club automatically gets screwed and is relegated that season "

You're wasting your time with him Clive,people that have supported this club through thick and thin know what the truth is,he's not one of those people.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:13 - Apr 8 with 1475 viewslifelong

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:10 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Can you honestly see this team going to Watford and pulling off a win? I've often been accused of being a "happy clapper" on here but I'll honestly be surprised if we win another game this season.

Probably not, but you never know. I refuse to give up.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:13 - Apr 8 with 1475 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:10 - Apr 8 by Darran

You're wasting your time with him Clive,people that have supported this club through thick and thin know what the truth is,he's not one of those people.

If I have a different view I post (just to get it off my chest). Not here to change peoples minds, although being right does help

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:17 - Apr 8 with 1453 viewsPokerface

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:44 - Apr 8 by raynor94

A spot on assessment from the Resurrection, knee jerks are in full flow tonight

You agree with the Resurrection that Bradley is not to blame at all and Siggy is shocking.

Jesus wept.......

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Login to get fewer ads

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:19 - Apr 8 with 1435 viewsDarran

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:13 - Apr 8 by 3swan

If I have a different view I post (just to get it off my chest). Not here to change peoples minds, although being right does help

That's the problem with him though he can't be told when he's wrong.
The Yankee dollar see,investment in the club see.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:21 - Apr 8 with 1426 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:13 - Apr 8 by lifelong

Probably not, but you never know. I refuse to give up.

An admirable attitude. I too shall approach every game with optimism. Only for it to be dashed. It's what fans do, not wait for something to go wrong so they can tell the Internet how right they've been all along. It's the hope that kills you.

Poll: Tory leader

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:22 - Apr 8 with 1419 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:19 - Apr 8 by Darran

That's the problem with him though he can't be told when he's wrong.
The Yankee dollar see,investment in the club see.

Such is life.

It will be a love in when we win 4 of our last games
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:34 - Apr 8 with 1372 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:15 - Apr 8 by crtz

It's not Siggy's fault Clement doesn't know how to set up the team.

If he wants to play a 4-3-3, Siggy should always be in the midfield. Did he not see Siggy's time as an AML at Tottenham? Let's not forget however that he had done well in that position a few games ago and no one questioned his play and position until now for some odd reason.

Siggy is an AMC and should be played behind the striker.

It's you that doesn't get the game. You're just spouting out the same old Siggy cliche's everyone else does. There's nothing interesting or thought provoking about what you're saying.

People like you have been making excuses for him all season. If you look back at all our games where he's played AM you'll notice one huge constant - we've been woeful. Siggy behind Llorente must be the slowest central attack in all 4 divisions. The other thing about the pair of them is they just don't click.

So every manager has the same issue with Siggy. We've had 3, Villas Boas and managers will continue to do so.

As Jasper said, we're trying to force him into the side in the hope he can put a set piece across but at the expense of any real cohesion or balance in the team.

We're so flatfooted and predictable and we've got no pace. Quite often when we're not playing well, Siggy epitomises those unfortunate qualities.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:35 - Apr 8 with 1372 viewslifelong

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:21 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

An admirable attitude. I too shall approach every game with optimism. Only for it to be dashed. It's what fans do, not wait for something to go wrong so they can tell the Internet how right they've been all along. It's the hope that kills you.

The defeat on Wednesday against Spurs was hard to take, today was totally different, it was a dreadful performance yet we still had chances towards the end. That Narsingh chance when he was put through on goal, my mind went back to Michu and what a different outcome that would have been.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:03 - Apr 8 with 1311 viewsStarsky

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:21 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

I'm trying desperately not to care... I really am.

It's just the internet, init.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:07 - Apr 8 with 1300 viewsdobjack2

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:51 - Apr 8 by 3swan

Agree with most of that

Apart from

It's not about the sale of the club but the players bought and retained

Imo it's the sale of the club that took the emphasis off the playing side.

From the time of the first failed attempt to sell the club things have gone downhill

I would suggest that Once making money became the goal of the other shareholders we started on this road. I don't know when the nice little deal between shareholders in relation to Dutch tours started but paid directors and dividends were warning signs.

The collapse of the first attempt at selling shares followed by the possibility of relegation appeared to focus actions into selling the shares above all else. Player and management recruitment became a mess leaving us with a squad that is not strong enough for this league.

If we survive this season the squad will need major surgery otherwise we will be in the same position again.

It's not Clements fault, it's not Bradley's fault I don't even blame the players for not being good enough I blame those that have done very nicely out of Swansea city football club and who have left in its place something that is no longer my club. But is just any old club with clueless foreign owners.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:14 - Apr 8 with 1284 viewsDarran

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:07 - Apr 8 by dobjack2

I would suggest that Once making money became the goal of the other shareholders we started on this road. I don't know when the nice little deal between shareholders in relation to Dutch tours started but paid directors and dividends were warning signs.

The collapse of the first attempt at selling shares followed by the possibility of relegation appeared to focus actions into selling the shares above all else. Player and management recruitment became a mess leaving us with a squad that is not strong enough for this league.

If we survive this season the squad will need major surgery otherwise we will be in the same position again.

It's not Clements fault, it's not Bradley's fault I don't even blame the players for not being good enough I blame those that have done very nicely out of Swansea city football club and who have left in its place something that is no longer my club. But is just any old club with clueless foreign owners.

Funny thing I was just reading this when searching for Jenkins next level comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/19/swansea-city-owners-sale-takeov
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 20:21]

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:14 - Apr 8 with 1287 viewsmonmouth

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:07 - Apr 8 by dobjack2

'Done very nicely?, I know you meant this anyway dob, but just to clarify, they are all multi millionaires and they have raped our club. Not just Jenkins neither - all of them, especially no-talent Dineen, Morgan and that Dutch Tw*t that pretended to be something they weren't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:21 - Apr 8 with 1255 viewsLeonWasGod

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 19:07 - Apr 8 by 3swan

Again

Yep. All eyes were firmly on the deal as they mentally counted their imminent retirement pots, and not on the manager & squad as they should have been. We'd had two seasons that were wake up calls and then unfathomably we went and had an even worse transfer window. And that was followed up by the sordid details of the deal and treatment of the Trust trickling out over the autumn. All compounded by very little communication from the Americans, who to me still haven't really grasped what they've taken on.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:23 - Apr 8 with 1241 viewsDarran

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:14 - Apr 8 by monmouth

'Done very nicely?, I know you meant this anyway dob, but just to clarify, they are all multi millionaires and they have raped our club. Not just Jenkins neither - all of them, especially no-talent Dineen, Morgan and that Dutch Tw*t that pretended to be something they weren't.

Dutch Tw*t had just been on twitter saying we are staying up by beating Watford,Stoke and WBA.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 20:24]

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:32 - Apr 8 with 1215 viewsvetchonian

Yes it's not Bradley's fault that our new owners appointed him they are as much to blame for current predicament as the sell outs. Bradley's appointment was an unmitigated disaster I believe Guidolin would have given us a better set of results over Bradley and we wouldn't be where we are now as a result.
The problems started as son. As we got in the PL we got here through a all for one one for all team spirit with things like wages controlled and structured to keep a team spirit once we got to the pl all this dissapeared, player selection went awry and now we are we are!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:37 - Apr 8 with 1198 viewsperchrockjack

I think it's the case siggy and Llorente are the only ones with any pedigree. The fact they have been fooked about is another matter

Siggy was awful today and I fear the great man has had his spirit ripped up.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:39 - Apr 8 with 1194 viewsSmellyplumz

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:23 - Apr 8 by Darran

Dutch Tw*t had just been on twitter saying we are staying up by beating Watford,Stoke and WBA.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 20:24]

That c unt isn't helping the situation at all.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:40 - Apr 8 with 1177 viewsDarran

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:39 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

That c unt isn't helping the situation at all.

I agree with that.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:40 - Apr 8 with 1176 viewsSmellyplumz

Today was down to the players, the season is down to the new owners and the old board.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:51 - Apr 8 with 1157 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 20:32 - Apr 8 by vetchonian

Yes it's not Bradley's fault that our new owners appointed him they are as much to blame for current predicament as the sell outs. Bradley's appointment was an unmitigated disaster I believe Guidolin would have given us a better set of results over Bradley and we wouldn't be where we are now as a result.
The problems started as son. As we got in the PL we got here through a all for one one for all team spirit with things like wages controlled and structured to keep a team spirit once we got to the pl all this dissapeared, player selection went awry and now we are we are!

You can believe what you want. It's all guesswork. Facts of the matter is, in relation to Guidolin, the Hull home game, Southampton and Leicester away's were among the worst performances all season.

Guidolin had a 0.57 points per game ratio
Bradley had 0.72
and Clement 1 point per game.

Clement has also had the benefit of a window.

But, the last 5 and this is with the addition of 4 new players have been right up there with the worst of the lot - all season.

You carry on blaming without thinking - that's your forte. I'll carry on correcting you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024