Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onahua.. No thanks. 00:11 - May 3 with 11650 viewsWilloW4

For months I've been saying he's crap. Just get rid. Some posters on here seem to like him. Explain please.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:19 - May 3 with 5265 viewsbaz_qpr

He's a decent championship / lower half pre centre back when placed with the right partner. He's not a right back and he needs a leader next to him. Certainly would not get rid for the Championship
Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:29 - May 3 with 5245 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:19 - May 3 by baz_qpr

He's a decent championship / lower half pre centre back when placed with the right partner. He's not a right back and he needs a leader next to him. Certainly would not get rid for the Championship

What? He needs a leader next to him? He's a a fecking brute of a man, built like an old school middleweight boxer... Poxy caulker is 6ft 4... Surely those pair off overatted pansys could hold each other's hands and play a decent game of football together.. I wouldn't hesitate to get shot of both.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:31 - May 3 with 5237 viewsbaz_qpr

I'd ship Caulker out ASAP he's been a disaster. Neither are leaders. Dunne and Ned did very very well in the Championship together last time and his pace will get him out of trouble more so than in the premiership
Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:34 - May 3 with 5231 viewslave16

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:19 - May 3 by baz_qpr

I have said this many times hes half decent but does on really stupid thing per match and if he goes through 1 match without doing something stupid he does 2 stupid things the next match..

remember he was the one who got gary o'neill sent off at wembley with a stupid pass.. it all worked out there but he gave the penalty away today and then got sent off... I have heard people complain about dunne but he is head and shoulders about onahua performance wise...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:40 - May 3 with 5182 viewsHollowayRanger

dependant on wages id keep onouha hill dunne along with elmer and yun

rest of defence can leave asap

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:47 - May 3 with 5194 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:40 - May 3 by HollowayRanger

dependant on wages id keep onouha hill dunne along with elmer and yun

rest of defence can leave asap

Why keep onahua holly? He's hugely overatted ! Never understood the ' love' for him.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:15 - May 3 with 5161 viewseastside_r

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:47 - May 3 by WilloW4

Why keep onahua holly? He's hugely overatted ! Never understood the ' love' for him.

Try at least to spell his name correctly, then I might take you seriously.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:20 - May 3 with 5155 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:15 - May 3 by eastside_r

Up yours!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:29 - May 3 with 5135 viewseastside_r

Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:20 - May 3 by WilloW4

Up yours!!!

Fair enough.

You seem to be able to punctuate correctly (unlike some posters on here who are fêted, everyone knows who I mean) but spelling the name of one of our players seems to be beyond you.

Never understood this.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:33 - May 3 with 5128 viewsBklynRanger

Spelling his name's got nothing to do with it. I can never spell it.

Anyway, I posted a minute ago but it got lost - I'd keep him. That 2nd yellow was completely brainless but I think he knew we were in a desperate situation and did a desperate thing. And tbh I liked how he gave a bit of aggression on the way off. He's more than good enough for the division below and we'll be lucky to keep him, I think.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:37 - May 3 with 5119 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:29 - May 3 by eastside_r

Fair enough.

You seem to be able to punctuate correctly (unlike some posters on here who are fêted, everyone knows who I mean) but spelling the name of one of our players seems to be beyond you.

Never understood this.

Er, Ned. Is that ok ? So, is he any good then.? No not much cop is he really!? In fact he might be seriously overrated ,possibly shite. Just a thought... But you have Brian as your avatar so you can't be all bad. I hope my spelling is ok for you. 😜.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 06:02 - May 3 with 5030 viewsparker64

He's like most of them. An alright championship player on massive money which bears no relation to his ability. He barely kicks the ball properly sometimes. He's the player who tried to take on Sheffield United in his own 6 yard box.

Under pressure too many players have come up short and haven't been able to deal with it.
[Post edited 3 May 2015 6:03]
Onahua.. No thanks. on 08:28 - May 3 with 4851 viewsbosh67

I think one of the teams coming up may take him but I like Ned. He is a well educated lad, works hard, but as everyone says, possibly more suited to the Championship, purely because his ball play is so limited. But then again so was Alan McDonalds, but Macca was a real leader. Ned perhaps is too quiet to be a leader but he has the attributes.

I have the feeling that if we keep Ehmer, who has the best feet and ball skills of any defender we have alongside him that we would be okay next year.

More to the point we must start playing Ehmer. He is 6 foot 5 and has the ability to be the next Glenn Roeder.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Onahua.. No thanks. on 08:40 - May 3 with 4822 viewsStanisgod

Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:15 - May 3 by eastside_r

So spelling his name slightly wrong makes a difference
Still always been massively overrated by most on here.
Having said that at least always gives all.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Onahua.. No thanks. on 08:53 - May 3 with 4786 viewsElHoop

Onahua.. No thanks. on 08:40 - May 3 by Stanisgod

So spelling his name slightly wrong makes a difference
Still always been massively overrated by most on here.
Having said that at least always gives all.

I would unload him if we can. He looks a bit rocky in pressure games - it seems as if those big moments get to him a bit and he panics. I'd prefer to take a chance with Ehmer if it were a choice between the two of them.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 09:07 - May 3 with 4743 viewsAgedR

My nomination for centre backs who have difficult names to spell and have had ropey seasons; Phil Jaggyellkakakakaka

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Onahua.. No thanks. on 09:19 - May 3 with 4701 viewsCheshireR

I think he has one year remaining on his contract.
Personally I would weigh him in.
Three and a half seasons of proving to be injury prone and inconsistent is enough for me.
I would take whatever transfer fee we can get for him.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 09:46 - May 3 with 4615 viewsDiscodroids

Onahua.. No thanks. on 01:29 - May 3 by eastside_r

Fair enough.

Never understood this.

What a pious shitty thing to say to me and the rest of the board, some may have dyslexia, like me, or just want to put thier point across the only way they know how.

why attack me off the bat like that.??

can any one explain that to me as i wake up with my coffee this morning??

snide, petty , nasty shit.

at least people engage me mate, unlike you who is simply ignored.

never understood this high handed manner of some to peoples comprehension ,spelling and writing style.

its a message board that should be enjoyable, not a session with alan Bennet.

there's one poor fellow on here whose beliefs are the polar opposite to mine in every way, and would be an east target because of his spelling and lack of understanding of the basic written word..i would never pull him upon it, as he may some difficulty in that regard.

you know what the geezer is saying, and willows a nice bloke and great contributor to this board.

just leave that pious crap out of it.

fuk me ,whats wrong with this place? ,what do you want on here clive , a message board for speak and spell machines

WHAT.IS.YOURE.FAVOURITE.KFC.KRUSHEM.?.
[Post edited 3 May 2015 10:41]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:02 - May 3 with 4565 viewscaliforniahoop

Onahua.. No thanks. on 09:46 - May 3 by Discodroids

What a pious shitty thing to say to me and the rest of the board, some may have dyslexia, like me, or just want to put thier point across the only way they know how.

never understood this high handed manner of some to peoples comprehension ,spelling and writing style.

there's one poor fellow on here whose beliefs are the polar opposite to mine in every way, and would be an east target because of his spelling and lack of understanding of the basic written word..i would never pull him upon it, as he may some difficulty in that regard.

you know what the geezer is saying, and willows a nice bloke and great contributor to this board.

fuk me ,whats wrong with this place? ,what do you want on here clive , a message board for speak and spell machines

I might be wrong but I have never seen him lose his cool like this, yesterday might have been hard on him, he only just lost his mum to cancer.

I know it might be an excuse as we have been poor all season but that game should have been called off.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:05 - May 3 with 4544 viewsDiscodroids

Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:02 - May 3 by californiahoop

I might be wrong but I have never seen him lose his cool like this, yesterday might have been hard on him, he only just lost his mum to cancer.

I know it might be an excuse as we have been poor all season but that game should have been called off.

cant imagine what he's going through at the moment. poor fella.

im one of the posters that rate him, but yesterday was a day to forget for ned.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:47 - May 3 with 4451 viewsLblock

I've been one of Ned's harshest critics -- I could never understand with Hughesless persisted with him and countered all the arguments made about "he's not a right back" with the fact that no matter where you are on the pitch you should be able to read the ball, trap it, head it or pass to a man 5 yards away from you.
So Willow4 I can see your point.

However I'm also on record as eating humble pie.
Last season Ned was a revelation at CB and I had him down as a shoe in for my POTY until he picked up a long term injury.
Play the man at CB, pair him with Dunne, Hill or someone new of that ilk and we'll keep most lower league attacks quiet.

At right back he's usually average at best but as a CB he's good, sometimes superb.

Unfortunately I can see him going and at rumoured wages north of £60k a week any half decent bid and it's yet another peg to fill in the changing room.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:56 - May 3 with 4423 viewscaliforniahoop

Didn't realise he is 6-2, he is a CB or the right side of a three at the back.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:56 - May 3 with 4418 viewsSpiritofGregory

Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:47 - May 3 by Lblock

I've been one of Ned's harshest critics -- I could never understand with Hughesless persisted with him and countered all the arguments made about "he's not a right back" with the fact that no matter where you are on the pitch you should be able to read the ball, trap it, head it or pass to a man 5 yards away from you.
So Willow4 I can see your point.

However I'm also on record as eating humble pie.
Last season Ned was a revelation at CB and I had him down as a shoe in for my POTY until he picked up a long term injury.
Play the man at CB, pair him with Dunne, Hill or someone new of that ilk and we'll keep most lower league attacks quiet.

At right back he's usually average at best but as a CB he's good, sometimes superb.

Unfortunately I can see him going and at rumoured wages north of £60k a week any half decent bid and it's yet another peg to fill in the changing room.

Cumbersome player.

His salary is utter madness.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 11:01 - May 3 with 4400 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 09:46 - May 3 by Discodroids

As always disco, a fine post..."it's a message board that should be enjoyable, not a session with Alan Bennet"..... Wonderful stuff.!!
Onahua.. No thanks. on 11:08 - May 3 with 4387 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Onahua.. No thanks. on 10:56 - May 3 by SpiritofGregory

Cumbersome player.

His salary is utter madness.

What is his salary and how do you know?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024