Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onahua.. No thanks. 00:11 - May 3 with 11876 viewsWilloW4

For months I've been saying he's crap. Just get rid. Some posters on here seem to like him. Explain please.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 16:56 - May 6 with 1654 viewsNorthernr

I like Onuoha but he's not playing well at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me if he was carrying an injury.

Everton are long-term, big admirers of him and will come looking should he be available.

If we can keep them, him and Caulker would be the best centre half pairing in the Championship next season IMO.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:00 - May 6 with 1640 viewssuperhoopdownunder

let them both go
Caulker is shite'
Ned average at best
Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:00 - May 6 with 1638 viewsGloucs_R

Onahua.. No thanks. on 16:56 - May 6 by Northernr

I like Onuoha but he's not playing well at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me if he was carrying an injury.

Everton are long-term, big admirers of him and will come looking should he be available.

If we can keep them, him and Caulker would be the best centre half pairing in the Championship next season IMO.

With Ehmer challenging them....agree.

We actually have a good spine next year if we can keep them all together.

Mccarthy
Onouha / Caulker
Sandro / Faurlin or Henry
Fer playing off the front man

If you add to that:

Mccarthy
RB / Onouha / Caulker / Yun
Phillips / Sandro / Faurlin or Henry / LM
Striker

Plus 4-5 others, I think we could do OK. If Ramsey is a good coach, maybe he can get the best out of Diakite?!?!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:05 - May 6 with 1630 viewsNorthernr

Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:00 - May 6 by superhoopdownunder

let them both go
Caulker is shite'
Ned average at best

And replace them with who/what considering we'll be cost cutting and possibly under FL transfer restrictions?
Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:06 - May 6 with 1628 viewsNorthernr

Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:00 - May 6 by Gloucs_R

With Ehmer challenging them....agree.

We actually have a good spine next year if we can keep them all together.

Mccarthy
Onouha / Caulker
Sandro / Faurlin or Henry

If you add to that:

Mccarthy
RB / Onouha / Caulker / Yun
Phillips / Sandro / Faurlin or Henry / LM
Striker

Plus 4-5 others, I think we could do OK. If Ramsey is a good coach, maybe he can get the best out of Diakite?!?!

You've got to think we'll be moving heaven and earth to shift Sandro. I bet he's on big, big money.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:12 - May 6 with 1602 viewsGloucs_R

Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:06 - May 6 by Northernr

You've got to think we'll be moving heaven and earth to shift Sandro. I bet he's on big, big money.

Agree, but when he is fit, he is a bloody good player. He would smash the Championship.

Reality is, I think most of those players wont be here!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Onahua.. No thanks. on 19:42 - May 6 with 1563 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Onahua.. No thanks. on 16:52 - May 6 by danehoop

Wasnt that what his agent was asking for, rather than what he is on now?

No that's pretty much what he's on.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 19:50 - May 6 with 1547 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Onahua.. No thanks. on 17:06 - May 6 by Northernr

Ssssh, you're not allowed to mention salaries on this message board unless you have a copy of the player's payslip along with a certificate of authenticity signed by Sir Les and endorsed by Barry Scott.
Login to get fewer ads

Onahua.. No thanks. on 20:26 - May 6 with 1528 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Onahua.. No thanks. on 19:50 - May 6 by Benny_the_Ball

Ssssh, you're not allowed to mention salaries on this message board unless you have a copy of the player's payslip along with a certificate of authenticity signed by Sir Les and endorsed by Barry Scott.

You're not well mate.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:34 - May 6 with 1471 viewssix_foot_two

Onahua.. No thanks. on 19:50 - May 6 by Benny_the_Ball

Why would you want to make up shit then post it on here as if its true ?
Onahua.. No thanks. on 23:10 - May 6 with 1450 viewsozexile

He'll be injured within the first week in the championship. I think we should sell. Never seen a Brazillian with such a bad first touch.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:08 - May 7 with 1390 viewsfakekerby

Onahua.. No thanks. on 16:56 - May 6 by Northernr

The best centre half pairing in the championship comment is based purely on reputation than actual ability, because Caulker has shown very little thus far and Onouha is overrated by many. I suspect even next season we'll look to partner one of them with Dunne, who will get a new contract.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:11 - May 7 with 1384 viewsNorthernr

Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:08 - May 7 by fakekerby

The best centre half pairing in the championship comment is based purely on reputation than actual ability, because Caulker has shown very little thus far and Onouha is overrated by many. I suspect even next season we'll look to partner one of them with Dunne, who will get a new contract.

I've seen enough of both over their careers to believe that they're more than good enough for that level. Caulker has been excellent in that division previously and I still think he is a good Premier League centre half, while admittedly having a poor second half of the season for us. Onuoha looks like one of those yo yo players, too good for the Champ and not good enough for the Prem, although I'd be interested to see what he would do in a better side. Playing in defence in the Premier League for a side as crap as ours is a thankless task.

Suspect you're right about Dunne though which I'm not entirely sure will be a good move. He showed he wasn't able to do 46 game Championship season last time we were there and he's another year and another bad injury older since then. Not buying all this stuff about him being a fantastic pro either, as anybody who happened upon him out in Camden during his latest 'recovery period' would testify to.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:13 - May 7 with 1379 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:08 - May 7 by fakekerby

"Based purely on reputation than actual ability"... Top line fakerboy.
Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:28 - May 7 with 1362 viewsDesertBoot

Caulker makes too many mistakes in his own box. Poor or rushed clearances, deflections that either go in or create real problems and gives the ball away too easily when upfield. Huge disappointment

Wish I could be like David Watts

Onahua.. No thanks. on 21:53 - May 7 with 1310 viewsnewgolddream

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:19 - May 3 by baz_qpr

He's a decent championship / lower half pre centre back when placed with the right partner. He's not a right back and he needs a leader next to him. Certainly would not get rid for the Championship

Onahua.. No thanks. on 21:54 - May 7 with 1302 viewsnewgolddream

Onahua.. No thanks. on 15:28 - May 7 by DesertBoot

Caulker makes too many mistakes in his own box. Poor or rushed clearances, deflections that either go in or create real problems and gives the ball away too easily when upfield. Huge disappointment

Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:05 - May 7 with 1291 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:34 - May 6 by six_foot_two

Why would you want to make up shit then post it on here as if its true ?

I don't know, why would you?
Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:07 - May 7 with 1288 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Onahua.. No thanks. on 23:10 - May 6 by ozexile

He'll be injured within the first week in the championship. I think we should sell. Never seen a Brazillian with such a bad first touch.

Yep injury prone and earning serious corn. Need to move him on in the summer.
[Post edited 7 May 2015 22:07]
Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:09 - May 7 with 1279 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Onahua.. No thanks. on 00:19 - May 3 by baz_qpr

He's a decent championship / lower half pre centre back when placed with the right partner. He's not a right back and he needs a leader next to him. Certainly would not get rid for the Championship

I agree he needs a leader alongside him yet some think we should make him captain! Never a captain in a month of Sundays...
Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:30 - May 7 with 1259 viewsWilloW4

Onahua.. No thanks. on 22:09 - May 7 by Benny_the_Ball

I agree he needs a leader alongside him yet some think we should make him captain! Never a captain in a month of Sundays...

100% agree benny... Big tick in the positive column.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024