Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 13:24 - Oct 31 with 11217 viewspencoedjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63456797

Strange we want to be called by a name only a small % of the country speak.

Very small minded but I’m sure it will keep a few idiots happy.
Wales on 17:25 - Nov 9 with 795 viewsonehunglow

Wales on 20:35 - Nov 8 by Catullus

"the English and their Welsh sympathisers"

"Some Anglophones will use tropes against the Welsh" Even funnier.

This isn't about being anti Welsh or pro English in any shape or form.

DNA suggests that Welsh people, the majority of, are no more than 35% Welsh. That's because of all the "foreigners" that have come to Brittania over the centuries, or put another way...what the Romans did for us. Macsen Wledig and his legions certainly left their mark.

If people want to learn Welsh then great, good for them but people should have the choice.

It’s simply full on racism with resolven. Had he been opining about ,say Xhosa ,Punjabi or Urdu, he d be banned .
Divisive without a doubt

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales on 17:45 - Nov 9 with 775 viewsGwyn737

Wales on 16:53 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

It is rabid hounding by racist drunken louts. You are an apologist for this hounding. Gerwyn has balls of steel to keep his nerve like that I salute him. Darts is a battle of mental fortitude he is / was world Champion for a reason.

I doubt you have ever been targeted like this in your life. Welsh people do not need to make a joke out of slurs. It is cowardice. I do not expect support for a Union flag man.

When the 'all in Brit' supports Welsh people and culture I will know the Union has a good future.

Why does it not seem to happen to Johnny Clayton?

(I think the one example out there were Scottish fans)
Wales on 17:50 - Nov 9 with 759 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales on 17:25 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

It’s simply full on racism with resolven. Had he been opining about ,say Xhosa ,Punjabi or Urdu, he d be banned .
Divisive without a doubt

Other countries have racist issues as well. Why do you think Indian and Pakistan are always on the verge of war?. Chinese are re programming Muslims in China. Turkic people have it in for Armenians and vice versa. Putin claims Ukrainians do not exist.

Accusing any ethnic group of people anywhere in the world of bestially is racist and that is illegal in this country. It has been proven in court more than once. Some to avoid the harsh truth contest Welsh are not an ethnic sub group. Desperate stuff.

Welsh fans engaging in this x rated banter are encouraging hate to other communities . 15-17 year old will have trouble processing this 'banter' which to them will be transferable to African Asians and others. 5-8 years old who can say how this stuff affects them.

I am zero tolerant and do not give the English free pass.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 17:54]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales on 19:06 - Nov 9 with 719 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales on 17:45 - Nov 9 by Gwyn737

Why does it not seem to happen to Johnny Clayton?

(I think the one example out there were Scottish fans)

Some English will target Gerwyn because he has a Welsh name. An 'in your face' Welsh name.

Many are absolutely bladdered. Sots are not immune to racist sectarian abuse as we all know. Encouraged by the English lead and meek Welsh 'uncle Tom' apologists.

Wales on 21:07 - Nov 9 with 681 viewsGwyn737

Wales on 19:06 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Some English will target Gerwyn because he has a Welsh name. An 'in your face' Welsh name.

Many are absolutely bladdered. Sots are not immune to racist sectarian abuse as we all know. Encouraged by the English lead and meek Welsh 'uncle Tom' apologists.

You reckon if Johnny was called Gerwyn he’d get exactly the same?

I don’t. I love Gerwyn bypir he’s cultivated his ‘baddie’ persona.

Have you ever met an English person you’ve liked?
Wales on 21:12 - Nov 9 with 679 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales on 21:07 - Nov 9 by Gwyn737

I met one once but he turned out to be Scottish 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales on 21:15 - Nov 9 with 670 viewsonehunglow

Wales on 21:12 - Nov 9 by KeithHaynes

I met one once but he turned out to be Scottish 😂

I’ve avoided talking to any Scot since Anfield 1977

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales on 21:29 - Nov 9 with 660 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wales on 19:06 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

He encourages it, loves it, raises his game because of it. If you can't see that, then I'm amazed. Don't be so feeble and cry victim, that can be a Welsh trait with some.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 21:41 - Nov 9 with 637 viewslifelong

I used to work with a bloke from Hartlepool, he used to call me a sheep shagger and I used to call him a monkey hanger, he used to go ape shite.
Wales on 22:06 - Nov 9 with 628 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales on 21:29 - Nov 9 by Treforys_Jack

He encourages it, loves it, raises his game because of it. If you can't see that, then I'm amazed. Don't be so feeble and cry victim, that can be a Welsh trait with some.

He gets it every week and called the fans pathetic. He does not love it. He is hounded by the baying mob of stupid drunks in front of his wife and children. English and Scottish drunks. It is not acceptable.

It is feeble to accept these slurs and laugh it off. Cowardly I would say. Say it o a policemen and you get arrested for 'aggravated racial disorderly conduct' in the UK. Do it Qatar and anything is possible.

Wales on 22:08 - Nov 9 with 623 viewsWhiterockin

Wales on 21:41 - Nov 9 by lifelong

I used to work with a bloke from Hartlepool, he used to call me a sheep shagger and I used to call him a monkey hanger, he used to go ape shite.

Wales on 22:11 - Nov 9 with 612 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales on 21:07 - Nov 9 by Gwyn737

Plenty. I lived in England for about 20 years. In that time I told about 3 people to piss off and stop being racist. None liked it very much. One wanted to beat me up. I do not know any other sports greats that are subjected to this filthy abuse other than 'footballers of colour'. Raheem Sterling etc .

Wales on 22:16 - Nov 9 with 606 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wales on 22:06 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

He gets it every week and called the fans pathetic. He does not love it. He is hounded by the baying mob of stupid drunks in front of his wife and children. English and Scottish drunks. It is not acceptable.

It is feeble to accept these slurs and laugh it off. Cowardly I would say. Say it o a policemen and you get arrested for 'aggravated racial disorderly conduct' in the UK. Do it Qatar and anything is possible.

He loves being the panto villain end of. Bit like that nice lad from Wigan last week.
Wales on 23:23 - Nov 9 with 576 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales on 22:16 - Nov 9 by Treforys_Jack

He loves being the panto villain end of. Bit like that nice lad from Wigan last week.

Accusing people even in jest of bestially is disrespectful and a blatant insult "end of". Welsh fans like to dress it up as friendly banter but this is simply pandering to far right English (in the main) thugs. Many have admitted to have seen the ugly side of this.

This might be historically acceptable in days gone by when life was tough and the English man paid the miner his weekly wage. With 4 kids in the house being gobby got you into big trouble. Those days are long gone.

We now live in an age of respect for minority groups and "zero tolerance". Anti Irish stuff is no longer OK. Only the Welsh are fair game and that is also coming to an end. No one has to laugh at this feeble banter anymore.

Wales on 23:34 - Nov 9 with 572 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales on 23:23 - Nov 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Accusing people even in jest of bestially is disrespectful and a blatant insult "end of". Welsh fans like to dress it up as friendly banter but this is simply pandering to far right English (in the main) thugs. Many have admitted to have seen the ugly side of this.

This might be historically acceptable in days gone by when life was tough and the English man paid the miner his weekly wage. With 4 kids in the house being gobby got you into big trouble. Those days are long gone.

We now live in an age of respect for minority groups and "zero tolerance". Anti Irish stuff is no longer OK. Only the Welsh are fair game and that is also coming to an end. No one has to laugh at this feeble banter anymore.

Great post.

Read it and you would have to agree.

Johnsons muscular unionism has emboldened the hard of thinking.

The recent reaction to the proposal to call our side ‘Cymru’ is instructive.
We decide what we call our side.
Suck it up yoons.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024