Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those blaming Bob Bradley 16:33 - Nov 1 with 12355 viewsmagicdaps10

You have not got a clue!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:38 - Nov 1 with 4418 viewsLandore_Jack

He is responsible for the team selection and tactics. He got it horribly wrong yesterday.

#backtojack

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:40 - Nov 1 with 4393 viewsmonmouth

Didn't he pick a powder puff midfield, Neil Taylor (for the second time in three games), and a guy who has about half a dozen Championship games for Barnsley against Stoke away then? Didn't he send them out to hoof the ball away at every possible opportunity....against Shawcross and the rest of the thugs? Didn't he bring on a defensive player at 85 mins when 3-1 down after 85 minutes of needing such a player? Didn't he put Rangel on the bench instead of Kingsley?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:43 - Nov 1 with 4373 viewsmagicdaps10

If the players are not good enough then you can pick any tactics you want and you will get F all.

Alot of those players out on that field last night are squad players at best, not players capable or good enough to be involved in the starting 11.

Guidolin was let down by what happened or so i should say, what didnt happen in the transfer window. Bradley is now expected to come in and work wonders with the shiite we have available..........sorry but if you cant see that then god help us.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:45 - Nov 1 with 4350 viewsmagicdaps10

So you think that what we have as a squad at present is good enough to keep us in this league?

please!

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:46 - Nov 1 with 4330 viewsmonmouth

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:43 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

If the players are not good enough then you can pick any tactics you want and you will get F all.

Alot of those players out on that field last night are squad players at best, not players capable or good enough to be involved in the starting 11.

Guidolin was let down by what happened or so i should say, what didnt happen in the transfer window. Bradley is now expected to come in and work wonders with the shiite we have available..........sorry but if you cant see that then god help us.

Ok lets make it simple.

Even with the limitations we have...HE. PICKED. THE. WRONG. PLAYERS. and HE. CHOSE. THE. WRONG . TACTICS.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:47 - Nov 1 with 4333 viewsHeadmaster

Fact is, Bradley was tactically naive last night. Combine that with the shit players we've got and that's a recipe for disaster.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:47 - Nov 1 with 4330 viewsmax936

He doesn't seem to have much of a clue either, if last night was anything to go by he can't pick his nose let alone a Team.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:50 - Nov 1 with 4295 viewsjack247

It's not his fault, he is just out of his depth. Fully understandable when you consider he has been a manager for thirty years and has yet to manage at a decent club level.

I'd expect the Peterborough manager to be out of his depth here too.
Login to get fewer ads

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:51 - Nov 1 with 4287 viewsicecoldjack

I think most have said it's not really bobs fault but he isn't exactly helping !

Not got a clue ? Cork on 85 mins ? Why?

Ki and Fer together away at Stoke ? Taylor ? Long ball from back to front with just an isolated llorente? No runners nobody even close to support. Bob talking the swansea way and playing the old Stoke way ?

I bloody well hope I haven't got a clue mate, I honestly do. There is enough in the team to keep us up but the manager needs to know how to do it. He had 8 solid days to prepare for Stoke and we looked a mess, the selection was awful, the passing worse . Bob looked shot after 55 mins , you could see it in his eyes he had no idea what to do.

Hopefully I'm wrong mate.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:55 - Nov 1 with 4254 viewsmonmouth

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:50 - Nov 1 by jack247

It's not his fault, he is just out of his depth. Fully understandable when you consider he has been a manager for thirty years and has yet to manage at a decent club level.

I'd expect the Peterborough manager to be out of his depth here too.

We seriously might as well have employed Russell Slade. Or the cock with the cravat.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:56 - Nov 1 with 4245 viewsMorganator100

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:43 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

So why change the manager if that was the case?
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:56 - Nov 1 with 4241 viewsmagicdaps10

Out of curiosity, what would you lot have gone with and what would you have done during the game with regards subs.

Up until the Stoke 2nd goal, i thought we were holding our own. Their 2nd came from a bad touch by Routledge that then exposed a badly positioned Rangel who was thinking on getting forward when Routledge was first in possession.
I totally agree with him bringing Baston on, we had to chase the game and that would as it did leave us exposed to the third. If Routledge plays Baston in or even takes the shot on then its 2-2.
I have accepted that we are likely to go down this season, not because our manager is tactically poor but because we have a poor squad of players who are either not good enough for this league or are not ready for this league.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:57 - Nov 1 with 4234 viewsmagicdaps10

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:56 - Nov 1 by Morganator100

So why change the manager if that was the case?

A scapegoat was needed.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:01 - Nov 1 with 4209 viewsmonmouth

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:57 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

A scapegoat was needed.

Have you not read any other threads? Nobody is blaming Bradley for not being good enough. We know he's not good eough, and he should not be there. It's not his fault he has been employed despite having nowhere near the credentials to be even on the planet, no universe, of potential applicants for our club.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 17:01]

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:03 - Nov 1 with 4192 viewsmagicdaps10

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:01 - Nov 1 by monmouth

Have you not read any other threads? Nobody is blaming Bradley for not being good enough. We know he's not good eough, and he should not be there. It's not his fault he has been employed despite having nowhere near the credentials to be even on the planet, no universe, of potential applicants for our club.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 17:01]

Guardiola would not even keep Swansea in the premier league with the players available.

WE HAVE A POOR SQUAD!

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:08 - Nov 1 with 4171 viewsLord_Bony

We were very lucky it was only 3.1 last night...they also hit the woodwork three times.

Under Guidolin in my opinion it was starting to come together and we would have stayed up.That performance against Liverpool had all the hallmarks of a good team effort to build on.

I m really not convinced his replacement Bradley has what it takes to achieve that.

Last night was a big step backwards against a not very good Stoke team and with some real tough fixtures coming up its hard to see where any points are coming from. Once we get cut adrift by the end of November then it will be very difficult from then on in.

He only has a short time to turn this around. Putting Taylor permanently on the bench for most games would be a great start.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:09 - Nov 1 with 4154 viewsmonmouth

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:08 - Nov 1 by Lord_Bony

We were very lucky it was only 3.1 last night...they also hit the woodwork three times.

Under Guidolin in my opinion it was starting to come together and we would have stayed up.That performance against Liverpool had all the hallmarks of a good team effort to build on.

I m really not convinced his replacement Bradley has what it takes to achieve that.

Last night was a big step backwards against a not very good Stoke team and with some real tough fixtures coming up its hard to see where any points are coming from. Once we get cut adrift by the end of November then it will be very difficult from then on in.

He only has a short time to turn this around. Putting Taylor permanently on the bench for most games would be a great start.

No, no mun. Even Guardiola couldn't keep us up.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:13 - Nov 1 with 4130 viewsblueytheblue

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:09 - Nov 1 by monmouth

No, no mun. Even Guardiola couldn't keep us up.

Indeed.

After all, no manager ever has had the man management skills to get a team to overperform, have they?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:16 - Nov 1 with 4108 viewsjack247

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:03 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

Guardiola would not even keep Swansea in the premier league with the players available.

WE HAVE A POOR SQUAD!

Guidolin would have
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:16 - Nov 1 with 4106 viewsunion_jack

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:08 - Nov 1 by Lord_Bony

Taking each paragraph in turn:

Agree

Disagree

Agree

Agree

Disagree. Leave him out if the squad altogether would be a good start.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:21 - Nov 1 with 4072 viewsWarwickHunt

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:03 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

WE HAVE A POOR SQUAD!

YES WE KNOW!

We have an even poorer "coach".
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:28 - Nov 1 with 4031 viewsmax936

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:56 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

Out of curiosity, what would you lot have gone with and what would you have done during the game with regards subs.

Up until the Stoke 2nd goal, i thought we were holding our own. Their 2nd came from a bad touch by Routledge that then exposed a badly positioned Rangel who was thinking on getting forward when Routledge was first in possession.
I totally agree with him bringing Baston on, we had to chase the game and that would as it did leave us exposed to the third. If Routledge plays Baston in or even takes the shot on then its 2-2.
I have accepted that we are likely to go down this season, not because our manager is tactically poor but because we have a poor squad of players who are either not good enough for this league or are not ready for this league.

We did ok 1st half after a bad start, but Bradley obviously never instilled confidence in the team or give instructions on how to keep the 1st half's performance up, the midfield fell apart, with Charlie fuking Adams controlling the midfield virtually on his own as Joey was playing further forward and ripping us a new one, what did Bradley do feckall except wonder up and down the technical area like, with his mouth open, then he had a brain fart and put Cork on after 85 minutes when we were 3-1 down ffs.

Barrow, Fer were hopeless yet he took far to long to change things, lookout Mourinho you're up against a technical football mastermind on Sunday.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:37 - Nov 1 with 3985 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It is not his fault that he does not know what to do, who hired him?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:52 - Nov 1 with 3936 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:56 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

Out of curiosity, do you think we are playing better football now than when we played Man C and Liverpool with exactly the same players available?
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:00 - Nov 1 with 3893 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:40 - Nov 1 by monmouth

Didn't he pick a powder puff midfield, Neil Taylor (for the second time in three games), and a guy who has about half a dozen Championship games for Barnsley against Stoke away then? Didn't he send them out to hoof the ball away at every possible opportunity....against Shawcross and the rest of the thugs? Didn't he bring on a defensive player at 85 mins when 3-1 down after 85 minutes of needing such a player? Didn't he put Rangel on the bench instead of Kingsley?

perfectly said my man your bang on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024