Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those blaming Bob Bradley 16:33 - Nov 1 with 12359 viewsmagicdaps10

You have not got a clue!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:42 - Nov 1 with 1134 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:19 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

His "best 11" changed depending on the opposition.

A difficult concept for some to grasp, obviously.

Oh have a day off! He won 1 game in 7 and every game was a different line up with a different system. He had a full pre season and still couldn't work out what his best system was.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:46 - Nov 1 with 1133 viewsWarwickHunt

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:42 - Nov 1 by Jango

Oh have a day off! He won 1 game in 7 and every game was a different line up with a different system. He had a full pre season and still couldn't work out what his best system was.

Pork is notoriously difficult to educate.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:53 - Nov 1 with 1115 viewsDarran

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:46 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

He's right though and both Bob or Frankie aren't good enough for us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:57 - Nov 1 with 1103 viewsmonmouth

Oh I don't know. There's a few pigs just down the road at the moment that I'd bet are smarter than some on here.

Anyway, surely we needed a better manager than either. I'm not mentioning any names but I think there was a hush-hush rumour that someone half decent was in the market before we appointed Monk. Maybe we should have interviewed him....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:57 - Nov 1 with 1103 viewsmax936

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:53 - Nov 1 by Darran

That's not the point, its looking like Guidolin was the better option even if his way was a tad haphazard.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:58 - Nov 1 with 1102 viewsMorfa_Same

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 21:15 - Nov 1 by Scotia

We've got a stronger squad than Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Burnley and Hull at least. Everyone one of those has a better manager though (apart from phelan maybe)
Our last three managerial appointments have got progressively worse and that is as much of a problem as our squad.

I don't think we have a stronger squad than anyone personally. We only have two players who are good enough to be regular starters in the Premier League. Others are good enough to be squad players, some were good in their day but are now over the hill. Others are no better than Championship standard. All pretty depressing really.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:59 - Nov 1 with 1102 viewsdameedna

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:50 - Nov 1 by jack247

It's not his fault, he is just out of his depth. Fully understandable when you consider he has been a manager for thirty years and has yet to manage at a decent club level.

I'd expect the Peterborough manager to be out of his depth here too.

Probably right but if it was Darren Ferguson I think he would have a far better understanding of British football and Welsh culture.

I think we are going to have to trawl the loan market and it would have been better if we still had Guidolin for that.

I dread what the current set up is going ti come up with next.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:59 - Nov 1 with 1099 viewsJango

Educate me then? People seem to think that because we battled hard in the 2 home losses (yes we lost both games) to city and Liverpool that guidolin suddenly became a tactical genius! They forget the shower of sh*t that lost to Hull at home and Leicester and Southampton away, all performances on a par with last night.
Login to get fewer ads

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 23:07 - Nov 1 with 1083 viewsWarwickHunt

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:53 - Nov 1 by Darran

He's right that our performances against Citeh and Liverpool were the same as those under Bobbly? Arf!

He kept us up with a shit squad last season and would have done it again this one.

We're not going to get a top manager while we have Jenkins as DoF.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 23:11 - Nov 1 with 1073 viewsWarwickHunt

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 22:59 - Nov 1 by Jango

Educate me then? People seem to think that because we battled hard in the 2 home losses (yes we lost both games) to city and Liverpool that guidolin suddenly became a tactical genius! They forget the shower of sh*t that lost to Hull at home and Leicester and Southampton away, all performances on a par with last night.

"Educate me then? "

That's not a question. Stay tuned for the next lesson.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 02:51 - Nov 2 with 1003 viewsdameedna

Southampton, very poor
Leicester, disappointing
Stoke, naive and confusing

It has been a few games now and we look like we are lacking.

5 points to make up at this stage is a big gap.

We are looking like Villa.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 02:59 - Nov 2 with 1002 viewsGlyn1

I was at the match and made a point of focusing on Ki, and you know what, he played well.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 07:02 - Nov 2 with 979 viewscurleigh

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:51 - Nov 1 by icecoldjack

I think most have said it's not really bobs fault but he isn't exactly helping !

Not got a clue ? Cork on 85 mins ? Why?

Ki and Fer together away at Stoke ? Taylor ? Long ball from back to front with just an isolated llorente? No runners nobody even close to support. Bob talking the swansea way and playing the old Stoke way ?

I bloody well hope I haven't got a clue mate, I honestly do. There is enough in the team to keep us up but the manager needs to know how to do it. He had 8 solid days to prepare for Stoke and we looked a mess, the selection was awful, the passing worse . Bob looked shot after 55 mins , you could see it in his eyes he had no idea what to do.

Hopefully I'm wrong mate.

top post
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 07:04 - Nov 2 with 978 viewsjack247

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 21:57 - Nov 1 by Jango

How people can insist that guidolin would have kept us up because we played well in 2 losses at home is staggering. He had 8 months and still didn't know his best 11. Bradley has had 3 games to get to try new things and he's a failure. Our first 5 games of this season were just as bad as last night if not worse.

Guidolin is a tactician who was slowly figuring out a way of playing that suited the players we have. Bob appears tactically naive. Yes, it's early days, fair enough. He has had a long career of pretty basic football though. He will get the players fitter, which was one of Guidolins criticisms, but that alone isn't enough.

Despite our squad being weak, there is more than enough there for a decent manager to keep us up relatively comfortably
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 08:26 - Nov 2 with 938 viewsScotia

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 07:04 - Nov 2 by jack247

Guidolin is a tactician who was slowly figuring out a way of playing that suited the players we have. Bob appears tactically naive. Yes, it's early days, fair enough. He has had a long career of pretty basic football though. He will get the players fitter, which was one of Guidolins criticisms, but that alone isn't enough.

Despite our squad being weak, there is more than enough there for a decent manager to keep us up relatively comfortably

I agree with a lot of that, apart from the Guido tactician bit he had 9 months including a full pre season and still didn't know his strongest side.

We have a better keeper, attacking midfielder, wingers and strikers than those around us. Our defence and midfield is probably as good too. That's enough to finish at least 5th from bottom if the manager gets it right.

This season we have got it totally wrong against hull, Leicester, Southampton, and the first half against Chelsea and that's without looking back to last season. I'm not saying we would have won each game, but we would have more points on the board. Guido didn't keep us up, he was manager of a side that stayed up there's a huge difference.

The worrying thing is bob looks like a rabbit in the headlights and seems even worse tactically than guidolin.

Can you believe our recent managers include a now international manager of a top European side, a manager of two of the world's historically biggest clubs currently managing in the champions league and a true legend of world football? Wtf has happened?
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 08:27 - Nov 2 with 939 viewsnierika

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 16:51 - Nov 1 by icecoldjack

I think most have said it's not really bobs fault but he isn't exactly helping !

Not got a clue ? Cork on 85 mins ? Why?

Ki and Fer together away at Stoke ? Taylor ? Long ball from back to front with just an isolated llorente? No runners nobody even close to support. Bob talking the swansea way and playing the old Stoke way ?

I bloody well hope I haven't got a clue mate, I honestly do. There is enough in the team to keep us up but the manager needs to know how to do it. He had 8 solid days to prepare for Stoke and we looked a mess, the selection was awful, the passing worse . Bob looked shot after 55 mins , you could see it in his eyes he had no idea what to do.

Hopefully I'm wrong mate.

If you have a sub left, why not put in a midfielder that is fresh? We already had Llorente and Baston on.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 09:02 - Nov 2 with 895 viewsmonmouth

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 08:27 - Nov 2 by nierika

If you have a sub left, why not put in a midfielder that is fresh? We already had Llorente and Baston on.

Because we needed a defensive midfielder for the first 85 minutes, not after we'd been battered by a pretty crap Stoke team, and just about the only person that couldn't see the obvious was frigging bob a job.

Look it's not his fault he shouldn't be near a PL job. I hope he miraculously grows and prospers and gets manager of the year, but that hapless and hopeless showing on Monday was very much rooted in selection and tactics, as well as some players seriously letting him down on the night (but he picked them), and that is down to him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 09:51 - Nov 2 with 853 viewsPrivate_Partz

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 08:26 - Nov 2 by Scotia

I agree with a lot of that, apart from the Guido tactician bit he had 9 months including a full pre season and still didn't know his strongest side.

We have a better keeper, attacking midfielder, wingers and strikers than those around us. Our defence and midfield is probably as good too. That's enough to finish at least 5th from bottom if the manager gets it right.

This season we have got it totally wrong against hull, Leicester, Southampton, and the first half against Chelsea and that's without looking back to last season. I'm not saying we would have won each game, but we would have more points on the board. Guido didn't keep us up, he was manager of a side that stayed up there's a huge difference.

The worrying thing is bob looks like a rabbit in the headlights and seems even worse tactically than guidolin.

Can you believe our recent managers include a now international manager of a top European side, a manager of two of the world's historically biggest clubs currently managing in the champions league and a true legend of world football? Wtf has happened?

I am fed up of saying it but will have another go....
Frankie nherited a team on its ass. Caution was the only way forward and he saved us. Then the best players were sold off initially followed by poor and late deals in the window. Was it anyway surprising it was taking time to sort that lot out? Even the players coming in were untried and injured.
FG was sorting it out and we appear to have effed up royally by hastily sacking him for untried inexperience.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 09:54 - Nov 2 with 845 viewsjasper_T

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 02:59 - Nov 2 by Glyn1

I was at the match and made a point of focusing on Ki, and you know what, he played well.

The issue with Ki is that we don't have a proper partner for him. He likes to sit back to dictate/recycle/hide so the man alongside him needs to have the attacking ability to influence things further forward, but also the defensive industry to cover as well.

What Bradley saw against Watford is that even though we controlled the game, Leon didn't have the craft to create in forward areas (or the stamina to get up and down for 90 minutes). So he brought in Fer, he has more creativity on the ball but is invisible without it, so all control was lost.

Cork's limitations get exposed when asked to push forward (although he is willing). They've never worked well together.

What we needed was Joe Allen.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:06 - Nov 2 with 826 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 23:11 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

"Educate me then? "

That's not a question. Stay tuned for the next lesson.

Me asking you to educate me is very much a question. That's today's lesson over.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:13 - Nov 2 with 817 viewswaynekerr55

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 23:07 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

He's right that our performances against Citeh and Liverpool were the same as those under Bobbly? Arf!

He kept us up with a shit squad last season and would have done it again this one.

We're not going to get a top manager while we have Jenkins as DoF.

The longer that Pinocchio nosed c*nt stays at the club, along with Mr Creosote, the more damage is caused.

The sooner those two clowns f*ck off back to the circus/get sacked by the Americans the better.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:25 - Nov 2 with 798 viewsWarwickHunt

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:06 - Nov 2 by Jango

Me asking you to educate me is very much a question. That's today's lesson over.

Pork. Prime pork.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:39 - Nov 2 with 776 viewsFireboy

I think apart from bradley obviously being tactically naive we don't have any 'fighters' in the team

And that alone will get us relegated
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:40 - Nov 2 with 776 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:25 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

Pork. Prime pork.

Little tip for you, when trying to act a clever c*nt you need a little bit of intelligence or you just end up looking a tw*t. You're a fine example of someone who shouldn't try to be clever. Pork is one one word to describe you I suppose.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 10:49 - Nov 2 with 763 viewsLandore_Jack

Guidolin to be interviewed by Inter Milan:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-swansea-city-bo

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024