Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those blaming Bob Bradley 16:33 - Nov 1 with 12357 viewsmagicdaps10

You have not got a clue!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:09 - Nov 2 with 904 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:28 - Nov 2 by Bloodyhills

Why?

Well it makes no sense. Guidolin had 8 months to work with what he had, Bradley has had a few weeks, 1 of those weeks being an international break. Bradley has 1 point from his last 3 games, guidolin had 0. How you can make the comparison and then say Bradley is the one out of his depth is strange.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:16 - Nov 2 with 892 viewsDaggyjack

Bradley may be proven to be the wrong man in time but those blaming him now aren't prepared to give him a chance anyway.

We have a poor defence and midfield, the blame lay with Huw and the board, we all know that.

Let's see what happens in January, we need at least a RB, CB, two midfielders and a winger.Even then, it may be too late.

To see Joey and Wilf out there on Monday makes me dislike the board even more but let's give BB a chance.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:21 - Nov 2 with 888 viewsmax936

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:16 - Nov 2 by Daggyjack

Bradley may be proven to be the wrong man in time but those blaming him now aren't prepared to give him a chance anyway.

We have a poor defence and midfield, the blame lay with Huw and the board, we all know that.

Let's see what happens in January, we need at least a RB, CB, two midfielders and a winger.Even then, it may be too late.

To see Joey and Wilf out there on Monday makes me dislike the board even more but let's give BB a chance.

There's 9 games before January, January will be to late, we need at least 12 points out of those next 9 games to give us a slight chance, which also depends on what pts the other Teams get out those 9 games.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:27 - Nov 2 with 880 viewsLoyal

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:21 - Nov 2 by max936

There's 9 games before January, January will be to late, we need at least 12 points out of those next 9 games to give us a slight chance, which also depends on what pts the other Teams get out those 9 games.

I am convinced this will happen.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:28 - Nov 2 with 877 viewsblueytheblue

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:09 - Nov 2 by Jango

Well it makes no sense. Guidolin had 8 months to work with what he had, Bradley has had a few weeks, 1 of those weeks being an international break. Bradley has 1 point from his last 3 games, guidolin had 0. How you can make the comparison and then say Bradley is the one out of his depth is strange.

Neil Warnock had little time, 7 points from first 3 games. We had 8 from around 10, 11 games under Trollope.

Good managers can turn things around quickly.

Bradley is out of his depth due to never having managed at your level in how many decades of being a manager?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:30 - Nov 2 with 867 viewsjack247

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:09 - Nov 2 by Jango

Guidolin didn't have 8 months. He found a system that worked well and then had that ripped from him with the removal of Ayew, Williams and to a lesser extent Paloschi. He then started the season with Baston injured and Gylfi unfit. He had to start again, it looked like it was just starting to work.

The clever move for Bob would have been to carry on playing that system, but improve on areas he was stronger in. He seems the type of manager that could improve fitness and motivation. He didn't need to adopt a more simplistic playing style. It makes his opponents job much easier.

If Guidolin had to go, he had to go. We needed to replace him with better though.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:31 - Nov 2 with 861 viewsmax936

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:27 - Nov 2 by Loyal

I am convinced this will happen.

You reckon we'll get out of this Loyal?

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:45 - Nov 2 with 844 viewsLoyal

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:31 - Nov 2 by max936

You reckon we'll get out of this Loyal?

There is no way Swansea city will give us a natural route this season, as per other teams.
We do it differently.
Just you see.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 19:07]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:51 - Nov 2 with 827 viewsPrivate_Partz

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 17:07 - Nov 2 by karnataka

I'm not doubting the logic in what you have said but if we had a really good, experienced manager with the proven ability to get players playing at 90%+ of their ability, do you think we'd still be in this mess? . We know Siggy is world class but he's only been 50% of the player we know and that's pretty much the same for all the others.
I don't see any of our players performing at anywhere near their known potential and while it's clear that 2 or 3 quality additions would obviously improve things, having players playing to their potential would also make a massive difference before those 2 or 3 additions can arrive and it's surely the managers responsibility to get players delivering

I think there is recognition that players were, and are, off form. This is good news as we have some slack to pick up.
I have to say that the signs were that these players were returning to form in the last few matches under Frankie's reign.
I agree it is the manager's responsibility. Just as it is Bob's now. The difference is we no longer have the time to wait for form to return under his style if playing. We just don't have that time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:56 - Nov 2 with 814 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:30 - Nov 2 by jack247

Guidolin didn't have 8 months. He found a system that worked well and then had that ripped from him with the removal of Ayew, Williams and to a lesser extent Paloschi. He then started the season with Baston injured and Gylfi unfit. He had to start again, it looked like it was just starting to work.

The clever move for Bob would have been to carry on playing that system, but improve on areas he was stronger in. He seems the type of manager that could improve fitness and motivation. He didn't need to adopt a more simplistic playing style. It makes his opponents job much easier.

If Guidolin had to go, he had to go. We needed to replace him with better though.

It looked it was starting to work in the 2 home defeats? People are clutching at straws and making excuses here. He did have 8 months to work with most of the squad he had and still didn't know his best midfield, who was his best left back, apologised for subbing players. He wasn't anywhere as good as people are making out.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:58 - Nov 2 with 811 viewsmax936

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:45 - Nov 2 by Loyal

There is no way Swansea city will give us a natural route this season, as per other teams.
We do it differently.
Just you see.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 19:07]

Hope you're right, but at the moment I can't wait till next summer, it'll either be to rejoice and look forward to a good recruitment window, or a re-building job, either way it'll be a relief to see this season over, trouble is I'm sure I thought the same this time last year and never thought we'd be in an even worse position a year on.

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:59 - Nov 2 with 809 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:28 - Nov 2 by blueytheblue

Neil Warnock had little time, 7 points from first 3 games. We had 8 from around 10, 11 games under Trollope.

Good managers can turn things around quickly.

Bradley is out of his depth due to never having managed at your level in how many decades of being a manager?

warnock is not a good manager.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:04 - Nov 2 with 799 viewsblueytheblue

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:59 - Nov 2 by Jango

warnock is not a good manager.

Then a "not good" manager in your opinion managed to get results from the same squad that lost what, 4 in a row?

What does that say about Bradley? He's seemingly not hd the "new manager bounce" effect a lot of clubs have.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:14 - Nov 2 with 784 viewsRancid

It's almost like he's 'taking a look' at the squad.

Sorry Bob, ain't got time, dude.

15 wins from 28 games to hit 40 points.Big ask.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:42 - Nov 2 with 743 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:14 - Nov 2 by Rancid

It's almost like he's 'taking a look' at the squad.

Sorry Bob, ain't got time, dude.

15 wins from 28 games to hit 40 points.Big ask.

We are down

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:44 - Nov 2 with 740 viewsWarwickHunt

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 12:39 - Nov 2 by Jango

When it's used as a question, hence the question mark. Etiquette tells us that it is more polite to ask for a response than it is to command a response which is why I didn't put 'educate me then!!!' Maybe next time I'll put 'could you educate me then?' because you obviously struggle using punctuation to clarify meaning.

Now that's settled I suggest you just stick to the topic of conversation in future rather than try to be a clever tw*t, because you're obviously not.

It wasn't a fûcking question, you thick cûnt.

Stop digging.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 0:16]
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:45 - Nov 2 with 730 viewsmonmouth

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:42 - Nov 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

We are down

We won't need 40 points. 34 might do it.

We're still screwed though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:52 - Nov 2 with 712 viewsexiledclaseboy

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:45 - Nov 2 by monmouth

We won't need 40 points. 34 might do it.

We're still screwed though.

I just hope we stay close for as long as possible. I can't think of anything more soul destroying than being all but down when it's still winter and just having to wait for mathematical certainty like dead men walking.

Poll: Tory leader

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:53 - Nov 2 with 708 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 19:44 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

It wasn't a fûcking question, you thick cûnt.

Stop digging.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 0:16]

Bore off mate, you acted like a cocky immature idiot and were wrong.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:14 - Nov 2 with 659 viewsjack247

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 18:56 - Nov 2 by Jango

It looked it was starting to work in the 2 home defeats? People are clutching at straws and making excuses here. He did have 8 months to work with most of the squad he had and still didn't know his best midfield, who was his best left back, apologised for subbing players. He wasn't anywhere as good as people are making out.

Yes, it did. Against two of the best teams on the country and we ran them close, I quite get the view we weren't picking up enough points, though that did look, to me at least, that it was about to change.

The issue isn't him being sacked, it's replacing him with an inferior manager.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:17 - Nov 2 with 640 viewsJango

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:14 - Nov 2 by jack247

Yes, it did. Against two of the best teams on the country and we ran them close, I quite get the view we weren't picking up enough points, though that did look, to me at least, that it was about to change.

The issue isn't him being sacked, it's replacing him with an inferior manager.

You may well be right, I think we've gotta give Bradley at least 10 games before we judge him. He's gonna get time I'd imagine so we just gotta hope he turns it around.
For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:17 - Nov 2 with 640 viewsDavillin

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 14:49 - Nov 2 by Jango

All fair points, I just find it harsh that people are one hand saying that FG was just starting to get right, after 7 league games, 2 cup games and a full pre season. Then on the other hand classing Bradley as a failure after 3 league games. Of the 3 games only really stoke was a shocker. He may not be up to it, but the last thing we wanna be doing is sacking a 3rd manager in the space of a year without giving a fair crack

You insistingly repeat that Guidolin "had a full pre season," but he did not.

Nearly all of his best players were away on international duty during the "full pre-season," and some came back too late even to make the first league game.

New players also came in very late in the "full pre-season" -- with one of the expected best of that lot out injured for weeks of league games, including weeks of team training.

Guidolin had "a full pre-season" in a calendar sense only, and not in any way in a team sense.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:19 - Nov 2 with 628 viewsDarran

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 23:07 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

He's right that our performances against Citeh and Liverpool were the same as those under Bobbly? Arf!

He kept us up with a shit squad last season and would have done it again this one.

We're not going to get a top manager while we have Jenkins as DoF.

He's right that Guidolin was shit.

All this he kept us up last season is bollox and people going on about the great wins against Chelsea and Liverpool is bigger bollox. It was 100% the right decision to get rid of him and 100% the wrong decision to appoint Baldy Bob.

Seriously though how the f*ck people can say Frankie would have kept us up this season when many of his performances were far worse than anything under Monk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:20 - Nov 2 with 628 viewsDavillin

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 15:20 - Nov 2 by jasper_T

"Full pre season" is far from the truth.

Sorry, Jasper T, I made a similar reply before I read your reply, above. I leave mine up only because I want to leave my more detailed point.

Same apology for the same reason to Private_Partz and Jack247 [and anyone else I missed].
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 20:25]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

For those blaming Bob Bradley on 20:20 - Nov 2 with 627 viewsRancid

I'm surprised nobodies rinsed me for my awful arithmetic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024