Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: 16:58 - Jul 28 with 16123 viewsEalingRanger

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

But I'm resolute on getting people who want to play with pride for QPR. Who get excited to put the hoops shirt. Who want promotion. Hungary

Lots of choice upfront. So we will bolster firepower. We are working damm hard. I learn fast. And I don't care about negative comments.

to clear any doubt. Ale faurlin I hope gets back to the form. He's my favourite hoop. A model professional. Hope he gets to prove himself

Haven't talked about players in. We should just keep quiet till we do a deal. Pointless talking. Do the deal then talk

After clearing up mess I will keep my word that I said last season. And say less on twitter hahaha

Key goal is twitter is to keep fans posted. I think it's refreshing and transparent. And you fans deserve it

The abuse I get is undeserving for someone who works so hard but it's results that counts. And I have failed on that count as Chairman.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:34 - Jul 28 with 2111 viewskingo

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:29 - Jul 28 by hoopstar67

I wish some of our fans would shut up and stop moaning, for years fans were moaning about no communication, now we have a chairman who wants to keep us informed and you still moan and i for one don't mind he chooses to communicate on a more personal level rather than some sort of worded statement on the website.Yes lots of mistakes but just lets get on with it and back the manager, team and chairman to put it right.

Well said

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:34 - Jul 28 with 2104 viewsHollowayRanger

twitter is for twits

end of

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:35 - Jul 28 with 2102 viewsJonDoeman

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:34 - Jul 28 by HollowayRanger

twitter is for twits

end of

You've signed up then? @HollowayRanger

It Is What It Is !!

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:36 - Jul 28 with 2095 viewsted_hendrix

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:26 - Jul 28 by N12Hoop

Just saw this tweet from ScottJones@ScottJonesy

@tonyfernandes how about u shut the fcuk up on twitter, keep schtum until deals r done +do our business behind closed doors?
4:53pm - 28 Jul 13

I appreciate we have differing opinions on the way TF conducts business at times, but you've got to be a right c u n t to send him messages like this. These so called fans deserve Tango & Cash back in charge.

What a strange world.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:42 - Jul 28 with 2082 viewsrsonist

Don't think it's over-analysis to see HR and TF are far from being on the same page. Faurlin, talking before deals, keeping "unwanted" players are all the things we've criticised HR in relation to.

The other side of the coin however is further evidence TF is so insecure and eager to please he will immediately and publicly go along with whatever the fans are telling him.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:45 - Jul 28 with 2068 viewsdaveB

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:26 - Jul 28 by N12Hoop

Just saw this tweet from ScottJones@ScottJonesy

@tonyfernandes how about u shut the fcuk up on twitter, keep schtum until deals r done +do our business behind closed doors?
4:53pm - 28 Jul 13

I appreciate we have differing opinions on the way TF conducts business at times, but you've got to be a right c u n t to send him messages like this. These so called fans deserve Tango & Cash back in charge.

Scott is just upset that the chairmen no longer just tells a select few whats going on down the pub rather than tell everyone
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:47 - Jul 28 with 2061 viewsrsonist

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:49 - Jul 28 by Nov77

Exactly. Have a read of david McIntyre twitter today, he's going off on one about how badly this club has been run for years now.
Doesn't see change anytime soon.

TF the absent chairman really should keep quite about ins and outs and leave it the manager.

McIntyre? Moaning? Never.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:07 - Jul 28 with 2004 viewsGloucs_R

BTW, Diakite? Must be one going?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:11 - Jul 28 with 1987 viewsJonDoeman

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:07 - Jul 28 by Gloucs_R

BTW, Diakite? Must be one going?

Already gone hasn't he! Mysterious Disappearing Diakite!

It Is What It Is !!

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:20 - Jul 28 with 1960 viewshoopstar67

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:01 - Jul 28 by JonDoeman

well said mate.

Nothing you can do about it though, some people are just moany bollocks.

Thanks,yes some people are only happy when they can have a good moan.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:24 - Jul 28 with 1951 viewshoopstar67

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:45 - Jul 28 by daveB

Scott is just upset that the chairmen no longer just tells a select few whats going on down the pub rather than tell everyone

I'm not a hateful person and i don't know him or ever met him but Snotty Jones is the worst fan ever and the biggest saddest nobhead. Fact.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:54 - Jul 28 with 1866 viewsYorkRanger

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:24 - Jul 28 by hoopstar67

I'm not a hateful person and i don't know him or ever met him but Snotty Jones is the worst fan ever and the biggest saddest nobhead. Fact.

I've seen Scott Jones referred to on here but have absolutely no idea who he is. Can someone enlighten me?
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:01 - Jul 28 with 1850 viewsTW_R

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:54 - Jul 28 by YorkRanger

I've seen Scott Jones referred to on here but have absolutely no idea who he is. Can someone enlighten me?

Yeah sure - he's a c*nt.

I trust this helps?
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:09 - Jul 28 with 1820 viewshoopstar67

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:01 - Jul 28 by TW_R

Yeah sure - he's a c*nt.

I trust this helps?

haha i actually laughed out loud reading that!
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:19 - Jul 28 with 1782 viewsBromleyHoop

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:45 - Jul 28 by daveB

It's more likely that he realises that comments like this will get him more attention, negative or otherwise, on his twitter account and that is what he's after....attention.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:43 - Jul 28 with 1730 viewsqprmick

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:44 - Jul 28 by HollowayRanger

my wide guess is this

park and remy out on loan

and ceaser taarabt sold

barton stays

faurlin stays

Did I read something wrong. Park for the future?

Qprmick

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:44 - Jul 28 with 1730 viewsscot1963

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:54 - Jul 28 by YorkRanger

I'm not Scott Jones, for those not in the know, I just picked a name that had a certain similarity and then found out everyone hated him
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:48 - Jul 28 with 1721 viewsINFIRMARY

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:44 - Jul 28 by scot1963

I'm not Scott Jones, for those not in the know, I just picked a name that had a certain similarity and then found out everyone hated him

"We want QPR player types" , until is the last but one day of the transfer window , no one will come to us as we are not Prem anymore and its not as easy and so we go on a BONKERS over paid spending spree, WAKE UP TF & PB

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 22:52 - Jul 28 with 1711 viewsqprmick

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 21:24 - Jul 28 by hoopstar67

I am sure TF would know exactly who Jones is and ignore him.

Qprmick

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 23:01 - Jul 28 with 1687 viewsqueensparker

In a sane world having our chairman keeping us up to date on Twitter would be wonderful. News straight from the horse's mouth, transparency, etc.

But we don't live in one, and unfortunately it gives every bloke you've ever wished you weren't sat / stood next to at games a direct line into him - and it does look like he reads it all as well. Do a search on "@tonyfernandes" on Twitter to see some of the crap he's getting.

What exactly do these tw*ts think abusing him is going to achieve? That he's going to listen to "DazLOL66" and change his whole outlook on life and buy Messi?

While life might not be perfect right now, driving out the only bloke in the world who is happy to bankroll our increasingly dysfunctional club isn't the way forward.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 23:05 - Jul 28 with 1663 viewsDylanP

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:41 - Jul 28 by Toast_R

Wish they'd both shut the f@ck up and get on with running their football club instead of spouting all this cryptic bollocks over the internet.

F@cking carry on like a couple of teenage tw@tty children.

What are you on about? There is nothing cryptic about any of this. He is as straightforward as you can be.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 23:06 - Jul 28 with 1662 viewsHunterhoop

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 23:01 - Jul 28 by queensparker

In a sane world having our chairman keeping us up to date on Twitter would be wonderful. News straight from the horse's mouth, transparency, etc.

But we don't live in one, and unfortunately it gives every bloke you've ever wished you weren't sat / stood next to at games a direct line into him - and it does look like he reads it all as well. Do a search on "@tonyfernandes" on Twitter to see some of the crap he's getting.

What exactly do these tw*ts think abusing him is going to achieve? That he's going to listen to "DazLOL66" and change his whole outlook on life and buy Messi?

While life might not be perfect right now, driving out the only bloke in the world who is happy to bankroll our increasingly dysfunctional club isn't the way forward.

Exactly.

Amazing it's the dazzers and scott joneses of this world dishing out the abuse.

I remember when they were "defenders" of the chairman. I wonder what's changed??!!

Complete pillocks.

TF has been naïve, made lots of mistakes and has paid for it financially and through huge amounts of stress and pressure.

But his heart is in the right place, he continues to bankroll us, continues to invest both on and off the pitch and continues to give his time to club.

I don't think it's particularly difficult to tell that he and 'Arry aren't seeing eye to eye. Comments in public from both in recent months have been at odds with each other. This instance is no exception.

Unfortunately it comes down to money again. 'Arry won't go without a pay off and TF doesn't want to pay him off.

Frankly, unless we sign a forward and 'Arry starts Faurlin, I fear we'll be c. 15th come Nov and either 'Arry will walk to save face claiming he wasn't supported or TF will get anxious and pull the trigger regardless of cost.

Hope to be proved wrong.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 01:02 - Jul 29 with 1589 viewsBklynRanger

It seems like a touch of double standards with TF when you compare things to Bill Power.

Yes, I know it's a whole different level of investment etc, but BP got away with all kinds of rows and ructions that TF would be slated for in these Twitter days.

It seems pretty clear that TF is backing Ale in contrast to HR, which is good - I'd rather he bank on Ale sticking around than HR sticking around. That's nothing against HR particularly, just reality.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 09:47 - Jul 29 with 1481 views00calben

Tony Fernandes in attention-seeking shock!

Well I never!
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 1477 viewsNorthernr

It looks like it's heading for a row to me. Redknapp has made barbed comments about the board in the press quite regularly since the turn of the year. It started after MK Dons when he said he'd "been told some of these lads were good players" which was blatantly about Faurlin who has hardly played since, now you've got Fernandes publicly backing Faurlin when the manager clearly wants rid. After the Joe Cole transfer and now the Gary Hooper transfer you've got Redknapp publicly stating that the club is too slow to get deals done. Now you've got Redknapp in the paper saying he should just be allowed to get on with bringing his players in and Fernandes on Twitter saying he's keeping a tight check on transfers. No doubt once the season starts if we struggle we'll be treated to "well that's why I wanted the boy Hooper here but we didn't get that deal done..." in post match press conferences.

It comes across as growing tension, and Fernandes and Redknapp both playing games in public. It's not healthy and it won't end well. They seem to be communicating with each other through the press and Twitter. Problem is if it ends with a parting of the ways and we're already most of the way, or all of the way, through the transfer window then the replacement will have the "not my players" excuse and before you know it that's 2013/14 gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024