Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: 16:58 - Jul 28 with 16122 viewsEalingRanger

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

But I'm resolute on getting people who want to play with pride for QPR. Who get excited to put the hoops shirt. Who want promotion. Hungary

Lots of choice upfront. So we will bolster firepower. We are working damm hard. I learn fast. And I don't care about negative comments.

to clear any doubt. Ale faurlin I hope gets back to the form. He's my favourite hoop. A model professional. Hope he gets to prove himself

Haven't talked about players in. We should just keep quiet till we do a deal. Pointless talking. Do the deal then talk

After clearing up mess I will keep my word that I said last season. And say less on twitter hahaha

Key goal is twitter is to keep fans posted. I think it's refreshing and transparent. And you fans deserve it

The abuse I get is undeserving for someone who works so hard but it's results that counts. And I have failed on that count as Chairman.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:55 - Jul 28 with 2317 viewsted_hendrix

Having never been on twit ter, is it always this embarrassing ?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 2315 viewsNov77

Yet more:

Key goal is twitter is to keep fans posted. I think it's refreshing and transparent. And you fans deserve it

The abuse I get is undeserving for someone who works so hard but it's results that counts. And I have failed on that count as Chairman.

He sounds drunk!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 2314 viewsEalingRanger

He's making a real spectacle of himself this afternoon isn't he?
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 2313 viewsEalingRanger

n/a
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 2312 viewsQPR_John

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:44 - Jul 28 by HollowayRanger

my wide guess is this

park and remy out on loan

and ceaser taarabt sold

barton stays

faurlin stays

Hasn't Park only one year left. Seems pointless going out on loan if that is the case unless it takes him off the wage bill
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:58 - Jul 28 with 2301 viewswittle

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:56 - Jul 28 by EalingRanger

He's making a real spectacle of himself this afternoon isn't he?

sounds like he has been on the juice all afternoon.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:59 - Jul 28 with 2296 viewsLoft1979

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:37 - Jul 28 by qpr85

To be honest a lot of that undermines HR And so it should HR has been Stupid speaking his mind to the media.
My favourite part was this

"more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future."

It shows he's I'm charge and tells Harry why we will be sensing these guys out on loan. It shows that TF isn't going to be taken, and wont let is fans be taken for mugs by a manager that will not be here next year! I'm happy with these tweets and especially Ale he has been treated like Shi t by Harry

Don't see Tony and Harry's comments as dissimilar. In fact I think TF sounds upbeat.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:00 - Jul 28 with 2290 viewsBromleyHoop

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 17:52 - Jul 28 by Gloucs_R

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

Loan - Remy and Adel

Leave - Barton and Cesar

If you read that literally it means 6 players are leaving; 4 permanantly and 2 on loan. I think he does actually mean 2 permanantly and 2 on loan.

I think it'll be

Perm= Traore and Ferdinand.

Loan= Park and Remy

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:05 - Jul 28 with 2259 viewsQPRDave

I think if anyones entitled to put his point of view forward this man is.
Jeez so many looking to stab the fella in the back .....he's on our side i believe
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:09 - Jul 28 with 2245 viewsQPR_John

Of course a lot of the abuse might be coming from supporters of other clubs.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:29 - Jul 28 with 2170 viewsexiled_dictator

Hungary refers to where he was today at the F1.

4 players leaving permanently
2 being loaned out

I think that Boswinga & Mackie are not part of the 4.
Park & Granero are 2 of the 4. I think the other two are Cesar & Barton.
Cesar wants to leave for his World Cup ambitions and will force through a sale. Barton has just burned too many bridges to ever appear again in Hoops. Even if they have to buy out his contract.
Taarabt & Remy to be loaned out. Taarabt for the season. Seeing who is manager & which division we are in will decide his QPR future.
Remy's will be decided by his court case. He could then be sold, kept out on loan till we see where are next season, or just play for us in Championship.

We will see more new players coming in including at least 2 new strikers. Hooper going to Norwich has opened a wound, and TF will want to bring in Austin for no excuses. Plus another striker at least. He will not want to give Harry ANY ammunition over failure, and having already proved he can snatch Remy from under Newcastle's noses & bring in Samba (albeit for a short time but at no financial loss), I think TF will bring in players who are on Harry's napkin.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:40 - Jul 28 with 2120 viewscjc

Refreshing we have an owner who takes it on the chin and continúes to move on.

Less on Twitter agreed but nice to see he cares and wants to do his best to keep us informed.

Everyone can moan but if we went back to the old days of owners who spend nothing, don't bother improving our infrastructure and look at fans with disdain we would have an awful lot more to gripe about.

We are very lucky to have the current owners we have considering the modern game.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:44 - Jul 28 with 2108 viewstimcocking

It still beggars belief to me that anybody abuses TF on twitter. Shame on them, fcuking ungrateful whinging pr!cks.

Tony you are still a star in my eyes.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 18:48 - Jul 28 with 2090 viewsenfieldargh

think Granero will stay as he has seemed pretty key in our pre-season games plus I hope he can produce his early form from last season before he caught the qpr malaise.

Think Luke Young will be a gonna, Tarbs, Diakite possibly Ferdinand, Traore.

Does anyone know which player it was TF heard asking in the dressing room after yet another defeat which night club they would all be going to that evening?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:16 - Jul 28 with 2005 viewsWeaverQPR

I wish TF would just shut up, if he has something to say release it through the official club website instead of these mis spelt drunken old man ramblings.

@WeavQPR

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:29 - Jul 28 with 1759 viewshoopstar67

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:16 - Jul 28 by WeaverQPR

I wish TF would just shut up, if he has something to say release it through the official club website instead of these mis spelt drunken old man ramblings.

I wish some of our fans would shut up and stop moaning, for years fans were moaning about no communication, now we have a chairman who wants to keep us informed and you still moan and i for one don't mind he chooses to communicate on a more personal level rather than some sort of worded statement on the website.Yes lots of mistakes but just lets get on with it and back the manager, team and chairman to put it right.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:32 - Jul 28 with 1747 viewsTheBlob

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:29 - Jul 28 by hoopstar67

I wish some of our fans would shut up and stop moaning, for years fans were moaning about no communication, now we have a chairman who wants to keep us informed and you still moan and i for one don't mind he chooses to communicate on a more personal level rather than some sort of worded statement on the website.Yes lots of mistakes but just lets get on with it and back the manager, team and chairman to put it right.

This.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:45 - Jul 28 with 1700 viewsdolcelatte

+ 2 and stop whinging about Harry at every friggin' opportunity - it is becoming so boring. One of them has actually lost a customer this week because of it but he'll have no idea. Can't be bothered to put money into the pocket of such an opinionated tw*t any longer..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:52 - Jul 28 with 1675 viewsderbyhoop

Tony uses twitter to try and keep QPR fans informed. Better than not communicating, IMHO.
It's only 140 characters per message so you cannot say much. If people spend their time trying to dissect every word, more fool them.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:57 - Jul 28 with 1651 viewsdaveB

whats cryptic about him saying 6 players are leaving this week, seems pretty clear to me
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:01 - Jul 28 with 1635 viewsJonDoeman

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 19:29 - Jul 28 by hoopstar67

well said mate.

Nothing you can do about it though, some people are just moany bollocks.

It Is What It Is !!

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:13 - Jul 28 with 1584 viewsBklynRanger

Mbia's bound to be leaving. The post match interview with him yesterday only reinforced his disdain for the Championship. It's a pity because I do think he could've done a lot more good than harm for us at that level.

Cesar - sold
Barton - paid off
Ferdinand - Euthanised
Remy - loaned to Newcastle I suppose
Adel - probably loaned, at TF's instructions, rather than sold but you never know

It seems like Traore will go at some point based on how the team is shaping up, which is also a pity because he could've been a lethal left midfielder for us, imho
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:15 - Jul 28 with 1576 viewsdubaistu

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Granero amongst this thread, TBH I would keep Ferdinand over that useless feck.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:23 - Jul 28 with 1556 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah, I'd expect Granero to leave - just not sure it'll be in the next week or so
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:26 - Jul 28 with 1552 viewsN12Hoop

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 20:01 - Jul 28 by JonDoeman

well said mate.

Nothing you can do about it though, some people are just moany bollocks.

Just saw this tweet from ScottJones@ScottJonesy

@tonyfernandes how about u shut the fcuk up on twitter, keep schtum until deals r done +do our business behind closed doors?
4:53pm - 28 Jul 13

I appreciate we have differing opinions on the way TF conducts business at times, but you've got to be a right c u n t to send him messages like this. These so called fans deserve Tango & Cash back in charge.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024