Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli online abuse 14:15 - Aug 7 with 22570 viewsRangersw12

What's a matter with people FFS

Kolli online abuse on 14:44 - Aug 8 with 2032 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 14:41 - Aug 8 by qprxtc

This is a right f ucking larf. Just the antidote to the shite in the world right now.

I’m going to go down the pub drink a shitload of Guinness and a litre of Sherry back home. Talk bollocks up to my eyeballs.

And then put this thread in the f ucking bin of my brain and some twa t on ignore.

You want all the shite going on in the world to stop? Start paying attention.

If you don't - If you're able to tolerate children being murdered - If you accept the 2-tier society - Stick me on ignore. Simple.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Kolli online abuse on 14:49 - Aug 8 with 2038 viewsqprxtc

Kolli online abuse on 14:44 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

If you don't - If you're able to tolerate children being murdered - If you accept the 2-tier society - Stick me on ignore. Simple.

Stick it up your arse.
Kolli online abuse on 14:52 - Aug 8 with 1944 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 14:49 - Aug 8 by qprxtc

Stick it up your arse.

Ask Clive, I'm sure he's up for it

Mostly peaceful Labour politician suggesting we should "Cut the troats" of.....Not the bloke who murdered those kids......

Kolli online abuse on 14:56 - Aug 8 with 1948 viewspeterlund_dk

Can't wait for the season to start this Saturday.
Come on you R's!!!!
Kolli online abuse on 14:58 - Aug 8 with 1929 viewsLazyFan

It is two-tier.

But not the way you see it on physical eugenics. It's two-tier, one haves and have-nots.
Rich vs Poor.

I notice that the right does not take on the rich; all I see is Shoe Zone being ransacked, not the big banks in Canary Wharf.

Also, you do realise that if you got your way and there were zero immigrants, that the working class are next?
They will come for you next. And as you don't like Unions, you will be remembered for that and will get blanked for it hard. There will be no help for collaborators. No social fallbacks, you won't just be on your own, you will be out in the cold hard ... Dickins style. They will put you in prison for simply thinking you can be even in direct servitude to them (you should be indirect). Above your station is the phrase they use.

Don't think your far-right friends will all club together and help out. Many people in C18 went to prison and one of the big learnings for them is that they said after being in a few years all their old mates "who will never let you down and always be there for them" of course totally disappeared and forgot them hard. Even though these so-called mates were still in C18 and still being proper fascists and saying they were together forever to their *new* mates who had just come in.

At this point, the Kids can no longer handle it; it's not life for them. And then they are properly on their own. See the film American History X for an example of how that plays out, even when one of the Kids is a fascist.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kolli online abuse on 14:58 - Aug 8 with 1861 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 14:58 - Aug 8 by LazyFan

It is two-tier.

But not the way you see it on physical eugenics. It's two-tier, one haves and have-nots.
Rich vs Poor.

I notice that the right does not take on the rich; all I see is Shoe Zone being ransacked, not the big banks in Canary Wharf.

Also, you do realise that if you got your way and there were zero immigrants, that the working class are next?
They will come for you next. And as you don't like Unions, you will be remembered for that and will get blanked for it hard. There will be no help for collaborators. No social fallbacks, you won't just be on your own, you will be out in the cold hard ... Dickins style. They will put you in prison for simply thinking you can be even in direct servitude to them (you should be indirect). Above your station is the phrase they use.

Don't think your far-right friends will all club together and help out. Many people in C18 went to prison and one of the big learnings for them is that they said after being in a few years all their old mates "who will never let you down and always be there for them" of course totally disappeared and forgot them hard. Even though these so-called mates were still in C18 and still being proper fascists and saying they were together forever to their *new* mates who had just come in.

At this point, the Kids can no longer handle it; it's not life for them. And then they are properly on their own. See the film American History X for an example of how that plays out, even when one of the Kids is a fascist.

Er, excuse me, I think I'm the Conspiracy theorist in Chief around here, mate.

Or, maybe not!!
[Post edited 8 Aug 14:59]

Kolli online abuse on 14:59 - Aug 8 with 1907 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kolli online abuse on 12:03 - Aug 8 by slmrstid

Finally put the ignore button on, can't be doing with people who are deliberately provocative behind their keyboard and go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, because they've clearly got nothing better to do with their life and time. Always a sign of deep unhappiness to me.

I'm sorry for what your family has had to go through Dorse.

I raised the beauty of the ignore button recently on here, and I can't recall the poster, but their counter was that they didn’t want to start doing that. Fair enough.

However, the ignore button is, as I said then, like Gary Waddock in the first year under Venables: vastly underrated!

Back in the day before antisocial media polluted our lives, some plum wanting attention only had a pub to go to, to pour forth their rubbish, as opposed to hiding behind their keyboard as many do today. Of course, now, they can literally reach all four corners of the planet, and with the rise of antisocial media, there's been a corresponding rise in ignorance.

I choose to ignore people on here, not because I disagree with them per se, but if there's something pernicious, nasty, or downright pig-ignorant about them, that becomes apparent over time.

We can't all agree all of the time; the world would be a sad place if we did. However, if people expect me to respect their right to have their views, then it's on condition that they respect my right to think they're a plum! And if I do think that of them, then life's too short to waste time and energy on them.

The issue of Kolli's treatment is the issue here, I hope he's ok and the young lad isn't affected by it.
[Post edited 8 Aug 15:01]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kolli online abuse on 15:07 - Aug 8 with 1829 viewsJuzzie

Hang on, I’m confused…. one minute you’re saying people should ignore things and now you’re saying people should start paying attention.

Which is it? Please tell us what we should do.
Login to get fewer ads

Kolli online abuse on 15:15 - Aug 8 with 1695 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 15:07 - Aug 8 by Juzzie

Hang on, I’m confused…. one minute you’re saying people should ignore things and now you’re saying people should start paying attention.

Which is it? Please tell us what we should do.

Well, I tell people to ignore my posts if they do not like or experience negative emotional reactions to them, as quite a few evidently do. Just as I advise Rayan Kolli ignores QPR's social media feed because whether we like it or not.....there is likely to be something there Rayan isn't going to particularly like. It might be about him, it might be about a team mate. As you might know, I have a close mate who went Pro with a Champ club a few years back and my advice to him at the time was the exact same, for the exact same reasons. People can take the advice or they can leave it. But who cares about that when everyone is going after me for telling the inconvenient truth?

I notice you've ignored my explanation as to why I simply cannot ignore the world crumbling around me anymore. How convenient.

Kolli online abuse on 15:18 - Aug 8 with 1723 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Kolli online abuse on 13:15 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Not really. I'm constantly asking you lot to clarify what the rules are, as the rules seem to apply differently based on who you are and what you think. I just see it as another symptom of the 2 tier society we live in, that the vast majority of people on here deny exists.

People on here only accuse me of trolling because deep down they haven't got any answers to the questions I pose. Perhaps if you lot had better answers, I'd stop asking?

EDIT in response to your edit - One of the reasons I struggle to ignore it is that I live around it. My Church is full of Muslims pretending to convert in aid of their asylum appeal. It only takes 1 rejection and who knows what happens? Do you think I should keep taking my children to Church with me on a Sunday? Is that the responsible thing to do? Did you not read about the Liverpool Women's hospital attack?

Had a thing recently on a bus, 2 asylum seekers from a local hotel got on demanding to be taken to the hospital. Bus driver says call an ambulance, I ain't moving until you get off. After 20-30 minutes it obviously ended up in a fight with these 2 asylum seekers spitting in people's faces. I'm on the bus with my (at the time) 1 year old trying to get to an appointment.

Last night I'm being sent videos of "Muslim Defence League" rioters marching around Sheffield with weapons looking for people to attack, while the media is busy pretending everything is fine and normal. How am I supposed to ignore it?
[Post edited 8 Aug 13:34]

This is a very important post from SheffieldHoop and should not be ignored to be honest .
Its there in black and white or in this case brown but either way its landed on his front door and I feel bad if its the same across the UK.
A lot of LFW posters take the train or bus to LF so what happens Saturday if the "Muslim Defense League "stop those modes of transport and our fans miss the game altogether .
Would you walk up to them and tell them get off we need to get to a game or sit there and suck it up thinking its the best thing for our safety and their cause is just and right .
What if one of our fans or their family member have an emergency and cannot get an ambulance or the roads are blocked by either protestors or far right rioters and looters its pretty scary thinking of that.
Can anybody answer me this question without setting the page on fire please .
How many of the Anti Immigration protestors are regular english people just there to make their voices heard which is their legal right under the Constutition and how many are simply fringe lunatics looking for the chance to destroy and loot.
This group is drowning out the people concerned for their neighbourhood and country and that is a shame .
As for abusing an Athlete online its cowardly firstly,stupid secondly and needs to be stamped out
Kolli online abuse on 15:30 - Aug 8 with 1643 viewsJuzzie

Kolli online abuse on 15:15 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Well, I tell people to ignore my posts if they do not like or experience negative emotional reactions to them, as quite a few evidently do. Just as I advise Rayan Kolli ignores QPR's social media feed because whether we like it or not.....there is likely to be something there Rayan isn't going to particularly like. It might be about him, it might be about a team mate. As you might know, I have a close mate who went Pro with a Champ club a few years back and my advice to him at the time was the exact same, for the exact same reasons. People can take the advice or they can leave it. But who cares about that when everyone is going after me for telling the inconvenient truth?

I notice you've ignored my explanation as to why I simply cannot ignore the world crumbling around me anymore. How convenient.

Sorry for not taking the time to reply to everything, currently back from holiday so still sorting out stuff, about to go shopping etc.

Why do you automatically jump to conclusions that a non-reply equates to ignoring something?
Also, not every comment necessarily needs a response.
One can choose to respond or just take on board what was said.
The fact you seem to demand a response to everything is interesting.

Using words such as “how convenient” is also very passive-aggressive, no wonder people are fed up with you. It’s not necessarily what you are saying but how you say it and then you play the victim when you feel people are not responding.

[Post edited 8 Aug 15:42]
Kolli online abuse on 15:32 - Aug 8 with 1550 viewsSheffieldHoop

I suspect this thread is about to go down a "Who needs to mix politics and football? Give it a rest guys" route.

But they didn't say this about the BLM movement - They didn't say this about Woke Flo or Finney crowbarring their politics in on QPR Pod - They don't say this every time the club promotes the only official fan group it can be bothered with "The Rainbow Rangers"

It's all so tacit these days

Kolli online abuse on 15:43 - Aug 8 with 1476 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 15:30 - Aug 8 by Juzzie

Sorry for not taking the time to reply to everything, currently back from holiday so still sorting out stuff, about to go shopping etc.

Why do you automatically jump to conclusions that a non-reply equates to ignoring something?
Also, not every comment necessarily needs a response.
One can choose to respond or just take on board what was said.
The fact you seem to demand a response to everything is interesting.

Using words such as “how convenient” is also very passive-aggressive, no wonder people are fed up with you. It’s not necessarily what you are saying but how you say it and then you play the victim when you feel people are not responding.

[Post edited 8 Aug 15:42]

Really? I don't see that I ever "play the victim" on this website even though the level of feedback my posts receive at times feels somewhat abusive. The way Clive specifically tells me off whenever RangerThings throws their toys out the pram - The weird posts from characters like Honneywood or Strange/Lazy types who I'm frankly on another planet to - I'm sure all that is entirely deliberate.

You still haven't addressed any of my points btw. Nobody has. Nobody ever does, including the country's fcking Government. Just ignore it mate. Focus on the kids yeah. They'll love you loads more if you leave them with absolutely no national cultural heritage whatsoever.
[Post edited 8 Aug 15:45]

Kolli online abuse on 15:47 - Aug 8 with 1465 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 13:15 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Not really. I'm constantly asking you lot to clarify what the rules are, as the rules seem to apply differently based on who you are and what you think. I just see it as another symptom of the 2 tier society we live in, that the vast majority of people on here deny exists.

People on here only accuse me of trolling because deep down they haven't got any answers to the questions I pose. Perhaps if you lot had better answers, I'd stop asking?

EDIT in response to your edit - One of the reasons I struggle to ignore it is that I live around it. My Church is full of Muslims pretending to convert in aid of their asylum appeal. It only takes 1 rejection and who knows what happens? Do you think I should keep taking my children to Church with me on a Sunday? Is that the responsible thing to do? Did you not read about the Liverpool Women's hospital attack?

Had a thing recently on a bus, 2 asylum seekers from a local hotel got on demanding to be taken to the hospital. Bus driver says call an ambulance, I ain't moving until you get off. After 20-30 minutes it obviously ended up in a fight with these 2 asylum seekers spitting in people's faces. I'm on the bus with my (at the time) 1 year old trying to get to an appointment.

Last night I'm being sent videos of "Muslim Defence League" rioters marching around Sheffield with weapons looking for people to attack, while the media is busy pretending everything is fine and normal. How am I supposed to ignore it?
[Post edited 8 Aug 13:34]

You say that your "church is full of Muslims pretending to convert to support their asylum appeal". How do you know this is true? Have you taken the time to communicate with them and find out what's really going on with them?

Maybe your church has convicted them to genuinely convert to Christianity. It has been known to happen..

Should any of them openly admit to you that this is true (which sound somewhat unlikely), then you have a confession of fraud which you can submit to the necessary authorities.

"It takes 1 rejection and who knows what happens". Isn't that a tad melodramatic?

"Do you think I should keep taking my children to Church on Sunday?", I would suggest that depends on how much you trust your church leadership to be in charge of what goes on inside your church. If they're decent leaders, I'm sure that they're well aware of any ongoing issues and are taking the requisite steps to ensure that everyone can worship and commune in peace and love.

"Last night I'm being sent videos of "Muslim Defence League" rioters marching around Sheffield with weapons looking for people to attack, while the media is busy pretending everything is fine and normal. How am I supposed to ignore it?" - So in your view, the Muslim Defence League are obviously more dangerous than the far right mostly white British EDL and sympathisers, who pulled a family of innocent bystanders in Hull out of their car and chased them down their street uttering all manner of threats, simply becuase they didn't like the colour of their skin?

...And you wonder why you're getting trolled..
Kolli online abuse on 15:49 - Aug 8 with 1451 viewsJuzzie

Kolli online abuse on 15:43 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Really? I don't see that I ever "play the victim" on this website even though the level of feedback my posts receive at times feels somewhat abusive. The way Clive specifically tells me off whenever RangerThings throws their toys out the pram - The weird posts from characters like Honneywood or Strange/Lazy types who I'm frankly on another planet to - I'm sure all that is entirely deliberate.

You still haven't addressed any of my points btw. Nobody has. Nobody ever does, including the country's fcking Government. Just ignore it mate. Focus on the kids yeah. They'll love you loads more if you leave them with absolutely no national cultural heritage whatsoever.

Why should I? I’ve read them and digested it and that’s enough for me.
I can chose for myself, not you or anyone else, what I will or will not respond to, either of which has no bearing on what you or anyone has said.
You’re the one upset that you’re not getting a response, and then demanding one, that’s your problem not mine.

You just played the victim a few minutes ago by saying “how convenient” because I hadn’t responded.

Edit: just so you don’t get paranoid that I’m not responding to your next reply, just letting you know I’m going offline now as got stuff to crack on with.

[Post edited 8 Aug 15:59]
Kolli online abuse on 15:49 - Aug 8 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

Kolli online abuse on 15:43 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

I'd love to understand how we ever got to this point where you're repeatedly posting about me like this? I've always thought we got on, don't recall any significant falling out about anything. What is it I did, or said, exactly?

All I've ever reiterated is this is a football message board primarily, there are loads of places on the internet to discuss politics and culture wars and my impression is the vast majority of people come here to get away from that stuff and just have a bit of a chat about football, music, TV or whatever. I've been really lenient with that as well, just said 'can we wind it in and calm down a bit'.
Kolli online abuse on 15:53 - Aug 8 with 1355 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 15:47 - Aug 8 by E15Hoop

You say that your "church is full of Muslims pretending to convert to support their asylum appeal". How do you know this is true? Have you taken the time to communicate with them and find out what's really going on with them?

Maybe your church has convicted them to genuinely convert to Christianity. It has been known to happen..

Should any of them openly admit to you that this is true (which sound somewhat unlikely), then you have a confession of fraud which you can submit to the necessary authorities.

"It takes 1 rejection and who knows what happens". Isn't that a tad melodramatic?

"Do you think I should keep taking my children to Church on Sunday?", I would suggest that depends on how much you trust your church leadership to be in charge of what goes on inside your church. If they're decent leaders, I'm sure that they're well aware of any ongoing issues and are taking the requisite steps to ensure that everyone can worship and commune in peace and love.

"Last night I'm being sent videos of "Muslim Defence League" rioters marching around Sheffield with weapons looking for people to attack, while the media is busy pretending everything is fine and normal. How am I supposed to ignore it?" - So in your view, the Muslim Defence League are obviously more dangerous than the far right mostly white British EDL and sympathisers, who pulled a family of innocent bystanders in Hull out of their car and chased them down their street uttering all manner of threats, simply becuase they didn't like the colour of their skin?

...And you wonder why you're getting trolled..

I went to a baptism for about 5 of them on a Tuesday evening. The Bishop came down from Willesden for it. They all sat there playing with their phones throughout, clearly texting other people, smiling and laughing at their phones. It was genuinely unbelievable. That evening was when I decided I couldn't keep taking the kids there. Sorry.

The fact you're bleating on about racism to me - I have 2 mixed race children - I am far more concerned about Islamic extremism impacting their lives than I am about racism. Why can't you just accept that people have genuine concerns?
[Post edited 8 Aug 15:54]

Kolli online abuse on 16:00 - Aug 8 with 1317 viewsconnell10

Not sure what old Sheffield is bleating on about , as I've got him on ignore ....but to rest who are reading his little rants I'd say ....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kolli online abuse on 16:04 - Aug 8 with 1234 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 15:49 - Aug 8 by Northernr

I'd love to understand how we ever got to this point where you're repeatedly posting about me like this? I've always thought we got on, don't recall any significant falling out about anything. What is it I did, or said, exactly?

All I've ever reiterated is this is a football message board primarily, there are loads of places on the internet to discuss politics and culture wars and my impression is the vast majority of people come here to get away from that stuff and just have a bit of a chat about football, music, TV or whatever. I've been really lenient with that as well, just said 'can we wind it in and calm down a bit'.

Hmmmm given the stuff you let people get away with sending me, I don't know if I really believe you, though I guess you might argue that I have also crossed the line on occasions. Given you've known me since I was 14 (Possibly even earlier), have been out for dinner with me and my Mrs, know my mum, know full well that I don't come on here and bullsht or discuss stuff I have no experience of.......I find your reactions to some of my posts pretty surprising tbh
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:06]

Kolli online abuse on 16:07 - Aug 8 with 1239 viewsNorthernr

Kolli online abuse on 16:04 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Hmmmm given the stuff you let people get away with sending me, I don't know if I really believe you, though I guess you might argue that I have also crossed the line on occasions. Given you've known me since I was 14 (Possibly even earlier), have been out for dinner with me and my Mrs, know my mum, know full well that I don't come on here and bullsht or discuss stuff I have no experience of.......I find your reactions to some of my posts pretty surprising tbh
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:06]

Well likewise given that you know me, know how much work I put into this bloody site and for how many years, I find the way you speak about me on here, and the way you carpet bomb threads like this with a whole load of talking points like the ones you've raised on this thread when I've repeatedly asked you politely not to do so... pretty fcking soul destroying.
Kolli online abuse on 16:10 - Aug 8 with 1199 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 15:53 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

I went to a baptism for about 5 of them on a Tuesday evening. The Bishop came down from Willesden for it. They all sat there playing with their phones throughout, clearly texting other people, smiling and laughing at their phones. It was genuinely unbelievable. That evening was when I decided I couldn't keep taking the kids there. Sorry.

The fact you're bleating on about racism to me - I have 2 mixed race children - I am far more concerned about Islamic extremism impacting their lives than I am about racism. Why can't you just accept that people have genuine concerns?
[Post edited 8 Aug 15:54]

I'm not denying your. or anyone elses's right to have genuine concerns in relation to the spread of Islamic extremism, but I would respectfully suggest that you're going slightly overboard in terms of the impact you seem to be allowing it to have on your everyday wellbeing.

What you seem to be forgetting is that the vast majority of Muslims who live in this country - particularly the British-born contingent - are ordinary peaceful folk who are as abhorred and distressed by what they've seen happening around them over the last few weeks as everyone else is. I wouldn't underestimate the power of the moderate majority to isolate the extremists and to ensure that they are identified and treated as such, in the exact same way that the majority of us feel that the EDL should be rounded up and despatched to an island in the middle of nowhere with no hope of return so that they can live out their pathetic Lord of The Flies fantasy amongst themselves, whilst the rest of us with at least half a brain and a modicum of decency go about doing our best to leave in peace and harmony with each other, regardless of their skin colur, ethnic origin, preferred religion and sexual orientation.
Kolli online abuse on 16:11 - Aug 8 with 1191 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:00 - Aug 8 by connell10

Not sure what old Sheffield is bleating on about , as I've got him on ignore ....but to rest who are reading his little rants I'd say ....

As you're so interested in his 'rants' (despite blocking him) his last post included the following paragraph:
"The fact you're bleating on about racism to me - I have 2 mixed race children - I am far more concerned about Islamic extremism impacting their lives than I am about racism. Why can't you just accept that people have genuine concerns?"

As always, thanks for your contribution to the discussion, I look forward to more of these erudite posts of yours in the future.
Kolli online abuse on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 1126 viewsLazyFan

Kolli online abuse on 14:58 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Er, excuse me, I think I'm the Conspiracy theorist in Chief around here, mate.

Or, maybe not!!
[Post edited 8 Aug 14:59]

No dont worry its still you.

I never mentioned Conspiracy because there is none. The rich can and do what they want, mostly in public (apart from the few Epsteins), as they can because they control it all. So, there's no need for a Conspiracy, as it would only be to conspire against themselves.

However, there could be a Conspiracy in that people like you say there is one to deflect from these people lording their power over us and muddying up the situation by prioritising the bullying of everyone—well, everyone but them, of course, funny that. The is a view could be that your being a key part of the problem with your deflections, yes. But then I would have to give you more credibility than others on here think you deserve.
So, don't worry I don't think that :P

zzzzzzzzzz

Kolli online abuse on 16:18 - Aug 8 with 1071 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:10 - Aug 8 by E15Hoop

I'm not denying your. or anyone elses's right to have genuine concerns in relation to the spread of Islamic extremism, but I would respectfully suggest that you're going slightly overboard in terms of the impact you seem to be allowing it to have on your everyday wellbeing.

What you seem to be forgetting is that the vast majority of Muslims who live in this country - particularly the British-born contingent - are ordinary peaceful folk who are as abhorred and distressed by what they've seen happening around them over the last few weeks as everyone else is. I wouldn't underestimate the power of the moderate majority to isolate the extremists and to ensure that they are identified and treated as such, in the exact same way that the majority of us feel that the EDL should be rounded up and despatched to an island in the middle of nowhere with no hope of return so that they can live out their pathetic Lord of The Flies fantasy amongst themselves, whilst the rest of us with at least half a brain and a modicum of decency go about doing our best to leave in peace and harmony with each other, regardless of their skin colur, ethnic origin, preferred religion and sexual orientation.

Ok. That might be true for you.

I've been experiencing this for years and years. Not just the last few weeks. I went to school with the kids of people who've since been sent to prison for Grooming gang offenses. They are not good people, and they use your Liberalism against people like me. I just find it incredibly frustrating that people with your experience will never listen to people with mine.

I hated the EDL when it was a thing. I once got punched in the Conningham by one of the old QPR EDL types because they started singing EDL songs and I objected. Please do not lecture me any more about racism or ethnic origins or whatever it is in your head that is telling you I am somebody I'm not.

The fact you have faith that the Muslim majority will out the extremist minority is vaguely reassuring to me - And I will happily acknowledge that the vast majority of Terrorism reported is reported by Muslims - Yes I know all of this. But also, more British Muslims joined ISIS than Joined the British Army. To deny the integration problems just alienates people like me. Sorry.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:22]

Kolli online abuse on 16:22 - Aug 8 with 1041 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Kolli online abuse on 14:52 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Ask Clive, I'm sure he's up for it

Mostly peaceful Labour politician suggesting we should "Cut the troats" of.....Not the bloke who murdered those kids......

Wow, that's pretty dumb.

Of course it's all very well Starmer acting tough on sentencing but there's going to be trouble further down the line if people see other people getting away with equally violent offences. I mean only a month ago, he was telling us the prisons were full...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024