Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli online abuse 14:15 - Aug 7 with 22569 viewsRangersw12

What's a matter with people FFS

Kolli online abuse on 17:09 - Aug 7 with 2651 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:58 - Aug 7 by BostonR

This is the new defence posture for all the fecking idiots getting hauled before the courts at the moment. They all suffer from ADHD, poor mental health, lack of intelligence, self awareness, self control etc.
It's all suddenly being discovered after they have been lobbing concrete blocks at the Police, setting fire to hotels with people inside, injuring Police dogs, arson, criminal damage, calling for riots on-line, promoting race hate on-line etc.
The amount of young children now getting actively involved in all of the above, is fecking frightening. We need a serious re-set in this country.

Doubt we're allowed to talk about anything that serious on here mate, so it's a "no comment" from me.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Kolli online abuse on 17:10 - Aug 7 with 2693 viewsdaveB

Kolli online abuse on 17:02 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

When I go on holiday - I don't leave all my windows and doors open, and then return home to a ransacked house saying "What the fck, man!"

I take sensible precautions to protect me from this type of crime. Partly because that's my responsibility as an adult, but also partly because I know the police don't give a fck.

Perhaps footballers who can't take reading criticism/abuse should do the same?

Or perhaps they should use their public profile to shine a light on these issues to help people getting similar abuse who don't have the help around them to deal with it

Using your analogy are you really saying if a person signs upto a social media account they should just expect to be racially abused. That just seems wrong
Kolli online abuse on 17:14 - Aug 7 with 2620 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:10 - Aug 7 by daveB

Or perhaps they should use their public profile to shine a light on these issues to help people getting similar abuse who don't have the help around them to deal with it

Using your analogy are you really saying if a person signs upto a social media account they should just expect to be racially abused. That just seems wrong

If you are a famous footballer, singer, TV presenter, Boxer, whatever........Yeah, pretty much. Price on the ticket.

Since when has "Using a platform to shine a light on issues" ever actually achieved anything positive beyond enhancing the reputations of the people with the platforms? We're not talking about Kevin Sinfield & Rob Burrow here. We're talking about a bit of social media cope from a footballers dad. It's such a load of bollocks. Sorry that you can't see it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 17:15]

Kolli online abuse on 17:16 - Aug 7 with 2644 viewsconnell10

Kolli online abuse on 17:00 - Aug 7 by terryb

I don't think I want to read it Jon.

Knowing that it exists is more than enough.

Best wishes to Rayan
[Post edited 7 Aug 17:05]

Here here Tel.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kolli online abuse on 17:24 - Aug 7 with 2538 viewsMr_Beef

Kolli online abuse on 17:14 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

If you are a famous footballer, singer, TV presenter, Boxer, whatever........Yeah, pretty much. Price on the ticket.

Since when has "Using a platform to shine a light on issues" ever actually achieved anything positive beyond enhancing the reputations of the people with the platforms? We're not talking about Kevin Sinfield & Rob Burrow here. We're talking about a bit of social media cope from a footballers dad. It's such a load of bollocks. Sorry that you can't see it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 17:15]

Racism. Price on the ticket.

Wow.
Kolli online abuse on 17:26 - Aug 7 with 2480 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:24 - Aug 7 by Mr_Beef

Racism. Price on the ticket.

Wow.

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you have to be prepared for these things. You have to be vigilant. You have to support the police doing an incredibly hard job”

Kolli online abuse on 17:30 - Aug 7 with 2482 viewsBoston

Kolli online abuse on 15:42 - Aug 7 by daveB

sounds like the person doing it was a young kid, sooner social media gets banned the better

Is this site not 'social media' then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kolli online abuse on 17:31 - Aug 7 with 2463 viewsMr_Beef

Kolli online abuse on 17:26 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you have to be prepared for these things. You have to be vigilant. You have to support the police doing an incredibly hard job”

Wow. You're actually being serious. Or maybe just trolling. Who knows.
Login to get fewer ads

Kolli online abuse on 17:37 - Aug 7 with 2380 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:31 - Aug 7 by Mr_Beef

Wow. You're actually being serious. Or maybe just trolling. Who knows.

Ahhhhh yes, because you removing all prior context and posting "Racism. Price on the Ticket. Wow." in response is definitely not trolling in any sense.

At least (some) people find my "trolling" amusing. Yours is just boring.

Kolli online abuse on 17:40 - Aug 7 with 2392 viewsMr_Beef

Kolli online abuse on 17:37 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

Ahhhhh yes, because you removing all prior context and posting "Racism. Price on the Ticket. Wow." in response is definitely not trolling in any sense.

At least (some) people find my "trolling" amusing. Yours is just boring.

Context.

Kolli online abuse on 17:42 - Aug 7 with 2319 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:40 - Aug 7 by Mr_Beef

Context.

In a world where we're expected to be vigilant and keep ourselves safe from all sorts of crime......You really think it's unreasonable to expect footballers to take sensible precautions against online abuse?

Kolli online abuse on 17:45 - Aug 7 with 2329 viewsMr_Beef

Kolli online abuse on 17:42 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

In a world where we're expected to be vigilant and keep ourselves safe from all sorts of crime......You really think it's unreasonable to expect footballers to take sensible precautions against online abuse?

By not being black presumably?
Kolli online abuse on 17:48 - Aug 7 with 2263 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:45 - Aug 7 by Mr_Beef

By not being black presumably?

Huh? Rayan Kolli aint black?

I've already detailed some precautions they might take. You read them and yet you're still trolling me, a fellow QPR supporter who sits in the same stadium as you. Sad.

Kolli online abuse on 17:50 - Aug 7 with 2286 viewsMatch82

Kolli online abuse on 17:02 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

When I go on holiday - I don't leave all my windows and doors open, and then return home to a ransacked house saying "What the fck, man!"

I take sensible precautions to protect me from this type of crime. Partly because that's my responsibility as an adult, but also partly because I know the police don't give a fck.

Perhaps footballers who can't take reading criticism/abuse should do the same?

In your example the equivalent would be someone saying to you "well don't go on holiday then". To which you would understandably and rightfully say "fck that why shouldn't I go on holiday when everyone else does?"
Kolli online abuse on 17:53 - Aug 7 with 2232 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:50 - Aug 7 by Match82

In your example the equivalent would be someone saying to you "well don't go on holiday then". To which you would understandably and rightfully say "fck that why shouldn't I go on holiday when everyone else does?"

Not really. I can just lock my door when I go out. It's a really quick, simple, and effective way to minimise the risk of being burgled.

Rayan Kolli could lock his social media if he wants. He can log out of it. He can simply look at other pages on social media instead. Loads of quick and effective ways to avoid being harmed by the abusive words on social media.
[Post edited 7 Aug 17:56]

Kolli online abuse on 17:56 - Aug 7 with 2251 viewsStainrod

Oh god seems I was being way too optimistic about the reaction on here, or to be exact one poster hell bent on fighting a culture war and telling black footballers to ignore vile racist abuse.

Can’t be bothered with such views - a tiny minority on here admittedly with many, many other excellent posters and a first class writer in Clive - so think I will stay off here for a while
Kolli online abuse on 17:59 - Aug 7 with 2235 viewssaxbend

Clearly whoever it is, whether he believes he's a QPR fan, or whether the whole aim is to be a troll, he is clearly brainless. Kolli's father is right to speak out, and we could and should offer support. But as for the twunt in question, best thing we can do is ignore him.
Kolli online abuse on 18:00 - Aug 7 with 2190 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:56 - Aug 7 by Stainrod

Oh god seems I was being way too optimistic about the reaction on here, or to be exact one poster hell bent on fighting a culture war and telling black footballers to ignore vile racist abuse.

Can’t be bothered with such views - a tiny minority on here admittedly with many, many other excellent posters and a first class writer in Clive - so think I will stay off here for a while

Rayan Kolli is not black. Stop saying he is. He or his dad might find that offensive too.
[Post edited 7 Aug 18:01]

Kolli online abuse on 18:12 - Aug 7 with 2149 viewsdmm

I have to say I agree that those on social media who post contrary, attention seeking comments should be ignored. And that goes for here too.
Kolli online abuse on 18:37 - Aug 7 with 2039 viewsconnell10

I message his dad , just to let him know that the tit who posted his racist rubbish was very much in the minority and most fans back him. Oh and asked him if he could ask Raylan if he could score on Saturday.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kolli online abuse on 19:18 - Aug 7 with 1827 viewsqueensparker

For some reason I'm being reminded of this

Kolli online abuse on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 1823 viewsdaveB

Kolli online abuse on 17:30 - Aug 7 by Boston

Is this site not 'social media' then?

I wouldn't describe this site as social media personally
Kolli online abuse on 19:43 - Aug 7 with 1706 viewsLazyFan

Kolli online abuse on 18:00 - Aug 7 by SheffieldHoop

Rayan Kolli is not black. Stop saying he is. He or his dad might find that offensive too.
[Post edited 7 Aug 18:01]

It's up to Kolli how he defines himself.

By the way, did you know that Trump has only recently become Orange?
I remember a time when he said he was just tanned like anyone else.

But to win favour with his base, he started saying he was of Orange descent.
He recently claimed he has always been His Orangness.

Well, that's up to him. I respect whether he wants to be Orange or not, but I would point out that he's only recently decided he's Orange, as he has not always claimed that.

You know, just asking innocent questions.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kolli online abuse on 20:11 - Aug 7 with 1616 viewsdm97

Kolli online abuse on 18:12 - Aug 7 by dmm

I have to say I agree that those on social media who post contrary, attention seeking comments should be ignored. And that goes for here too.

Very well played
Kolli online abuse on 20:35 - Aug 7 with 1524 viewsMick_S

Kolli online abuse on 20:11 - Aug 7 by dm97

Very well played

Ditto.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024