Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . 14:30 - May 27 with 10177 viewsJonDoeman

Stoke City hope to discover on Monday whether Mark Hughes is willing to make a return to management at the Britannia Stadium, ESPN understands http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1461224/stoke-city-waiting-mark-hughes-make-de

It Is What It Is !!

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:04 - May 30 with 905 viewsStanisgod

Announced in next few minutes apparently ! Can't wait to hear his speil at the news conference. Better listen on the radio as the telly may get smashed in when I see the arrogant git on it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:06 - May 30 with 900 viewsJamie

Stoke chairman says they ignored his job at QPR due to the situation at the club - new owners, new administrators, 3 'top' managers all struggled.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:07 - May 30 with 894 viewsJamie

Hughes: 'the owners have done their due diligence, ignored my last position and looked at my career as a whole'.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:09 - May 30 with 888 viewsJamie

Hughes: 'don't regret qpr, massive manager turnover there, mistakes were made, difficult time, achieved my task of keeping them up. Didn't get the results, difficult time. Could've turned it around. Tried to run before we could walk'
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:15 - May 30 with 869 viewsKevinPR

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:09 - May 30 by Jamie

Hughes: 'don't regret qpr, massive manager turnover there, mistakes were made, difficult time, achieved my task of keeping them up. Didn't get the results, difficult time. Could've turned it around. Tried to run before we could walk'

What a cnt!
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:17 - May 30 with 862 viewsTheBlob

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:15 - May 30 by KevinPR

What a cnt!

That's being a little unfair to c*nts that comparison Kevin my lad!

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:18 - May 30 with 851 viewsRangerJim

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 11:09 - May 30 by Jamie

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 12:14 - May 30 with 811 viewsTGRRRSSS

Still he had a whole summer to.... oh never mind

How the journo's keep a straught face sometimes I'll never know.
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 20:05 - May 30 with 755 viewsTacticalR

On the Hughes/Fernandes question...

It does all make you wonder if Fernandes and Hughes were a lethal combination...the man who wanted everything (or didn't have the sense to ask for the right things) and the man who promised everything (or didn't have the sense to promise only what he could deliver).

Air hostess clique

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 20:15 - May 30 with 747 viewsTW_R

The interesting thing is Coates looks like he's been suckered in by the Hughes publicity machine. Looked at his fantastic record blah blah blah, only interviewed Hughes etc. Sounds just like us 18 months ago.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 20:24 - May 30 with 732 viewsWeaverQPR

Apart from Wales and Blackburn,Man City,Fulham and QPR supporters do not have a good word to say about him which carries more weight than his win % and stats bullshit which the media continually bring up.
His win % has been declining as his career moves along which shows his coaching methods and tactics are somewhat outdated.

@WeavQPR

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 20:44 - May 30 with 713 viewsTacticalR

I am wondering when Stoke's next away win will be.

Air hostess clique

Let's all laugh at Stoke City. on 21:57 - May 30 with 665 viewsWilloW4

WOW! Mark (give me your money) Hughes gets another job in the Premier League - unbelievable! I don't particularly give a monkeys about Stoke City, never have done, but my only interest in the Premier League next season will be to see if they are losing week in, week out.

My understanding is that the good news is we don't pay him another pound cause he got the job. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but let's hope any pray that he buys the shower of shite he brought to Rangers and takes them to the Midlands. ie first and foremost Mbia, should never be seen in a Rangers shirt again and all the other cr*p.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024