Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry goes on trial this Monday 02:39 - Jul 8 with 51306 viewsDylanP

Terry's trial to start on Monday. Yet another thing to look forward to, Sadly, apparently the maximum he can get is a small fine. However, the humiliation will be a laugh.

Football fans found guilty of racism can be banned from going to football grounds for a while. Wouldn't it be funny if Terry received a football ground ban!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170238/John-Terry-trial-Anton

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:03 - Jul 13 with 1681 viewsFDC

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:57 - Jul 13 by BasingstokeR

Here's the full judgement in PDF, it might tell you Server to busy for a bit

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-john-terry.pdf

I like the fact that that's callled 'r v john terry'

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:05 - Jul 13 with 1653 viewsBasingstokeR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:03 - Jul 13 by FDC

I like the fact that that's callled 'r v john terry'

Reading the full judgement now. Brian Swanson is getting on my nerves reporting it all wrong because he's not being careful with his wording.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:06 - Jul 13 with 1642 viewsRANGERS4EVER

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:01 - Jul 13 by johnswiltsqpr

Is anybody actually surprised he got off becuase I for one am not.

What goes around comes around so one day he will have some form of payback.

Can't wait for the game at LR god I hope he plays.

no one is suprised , it was so likely , he has been let off with loads of things

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:10 - Jul 13 with 1598 viewshoopstilidie

"Shut up you Lippy Black Monkey!" - John Terry to Ledley King 2006.
"F**king Black C*nt!" - John Terry to Anton Ferdinand 2011.
2012 - John Terry Cleared of Racism.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:11 - Jul 13 with 1588 viewscheeseydane

In my younger days, i was happy to be referred to as JT (my initials), but am seriously considering changing my name now. Wheres those deedpole forms?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Fu*k off Terry Fu*k off. You fuc*king chel**a c**t. You fuc*king kn0bhead on 15:22 - Jul 13 with 1503 viewsqprxtc

And that's a fu(king fact.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:23 - Jul 13 with 1500 viewsMarkPerryMason

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:01 - Jul 13 by johnswiltsqpr

Is anybody actually surprised he got off becuase I for one am not.

What goes around comes around so one day he will have some form of payback.

Can't wait for the game at LR god I hope he plays.

He is paid a hundred grand a week to play football, plus he has countless commercial endorsements and is an England international. On what planet is that f***ing retard ever going to get what he deserves? He could get struck down with aids tomorrow and I would still think it wasn't enough. It's not just about the trial result it's everything about him as listed above. I've heard some horrendous things about him and a female England international but he just gets away with it!
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:23 - Jul 13 with 1500 viewsBedford_R

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:11 - Jul 13 by cheeseydane

In my younger days, i was happy to be referred to as JT (my initials), but am seriously considering changing my name now. Wheres those deedpole forms?

Disappointed wih that verdict. JT must think it gives him cart blanhe to use that kind of language now and any other farking moron who plays football......

RMH_R Reborn

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:27 - Jul 13 with 1470 viewsKonk

You only have to see that cu nt thinking he shouldn't have to stand in the dock, and Cole wanting to sit down as soon as he got there to know that these cu nts are used to doing whatever the fuc k they please. Sometimes, I really fu cking hate modern football.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:35 - Jul 13 with 1402 viewsNorthernr

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:23 - Jul 13 by MarkPerryMason

He is paid a hundred grand a week to play football, plus he has countless commercial endorsements and is an England international. On what planet is that f***ing retard ever going to get what he deserves? He could get struck down with aids tomorrow and I would still think it wasn't enough. It's not just about the trial result it's everything about him as listed above. I've heard some horrendous things about him and a female England international but he just gets away with it!

He might get run over.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:40 - Jul 13 with 1360 viewsAntti_Heinola

Do you know what I'd like, but will never happen? It would be for us to be as vociferous as ever v Chelsea at the next game. But to fall completely silent whenever Terry touches the ball.

Despite all the words of support from his team-mates (which did not include Mikel) it seems amazing that no other players support him anywhere else. Fitz Hall, Ramage, Rio, Jason Roberts and many others on Twitter can't believe he got off. In the game people know what he is, but outside he's invulnerable.

Bare bones.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:40 - Jul 13 with 1355 viewsGetMeRangers

I have no idea who writes on that chelsea fanzine, but hteir supporters attitudes really worry me. Clearly things have not changed much since their dark past and I fully vindicated in describing them as low life Scum. Have Scum FC adopted Kick it Out, or would that affect attendances to too great an extent.

No doubt Speediesdouble will be on here soon giving it large about being a lovely club with angelic players.

And then their plastic fans do not understand why we give their team and 'Captain, leader, legend' such a hostile reception..... please dont bothering coming to LR next year....PLEASE
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:44 - Jul 13 with 1322 viewsMarkPerryMason

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:35 - Jul 13 by Northernr

He might get run over.

By the entire notting hill carnival has a genuine sense of justice about it I suppose
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:46 - Jul 13 with 1308 viewsQPunkR

I am absolutely dumbfounded. Can't say any more than that really.

Just goes to show what a good defence lawyer can do for you - though how he persuaded a judge (yes I know they're all inbred d!ckheads out of touch with life but still) that someone in the crowd may have shouted 'black' at the same time as Anton shouted 'Bridge' is beyond me.

Farcical defence for a farcical waste of DNA

QPR - "shit but local"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:53 - Jul 13 with 1257 viewsAntti_Heinola

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:46 - Jul 13 by QPunkR

Just goes to show what a good defence lawyer can do for you - though how he persuaded a judge (yes I know they're all inbred d!ckheads out of touch with life but still) that someone in the crowd may have shouted 'black' at the same time as Anton shouted 'Bridge' is beyond me.

I can't really blame the judge. I read his full judgement and he is very even handed and you can totally understand why he made the ruling. I strongly suspect that he thinks Terry is guilty, but if there's enough doubt there's nothing he can do. Not one person stepped forward saying he heard what Terry said exactly. Without that, it was always going to be very hard to prove. On one level, the pictures are pretty unequivocal, but on a legal level, it's a different story. The judge didn't believe the crowd theory and he believed Anton despite the defence''s attempts to discredit him. But prosecution didn't quite have enough.

The judge even said: "Terry's explanation is, under cold light of forensic examination, unlikely....it is sandwiched between other undoubted insults" - in effect, his hands were tied. System played.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Bare bones.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:54 - Jul 13 with 1460 viewsBklynRanger

Having read the verdict it all seems to come down to this:

Both lip readers think he said 'you (or 'ya') fcuking black kunt', but because they want to make it clear that lip reading is not an exact science it it 'possible' that the you or ya could have been 'a'. They could have got 10 more lip readers in there, all agreeing that he said 'you' or 'ya' but it wouldn't have mattered because of the 'limitations of lip reading'.

That and how Terry 'summoned' (the kock...) Anton to their dressing room - that evidence was described as 'neutral' because the judge basically couldn't figure out if that was because Terry was upset by the allegation or if he'd found out about the youtube video. If anybody can point me to that part from the trial I'd be interested, but Cashley has said you can't even get a signal in that dressing room, the coach driver's chimed in and nobody apparently knows.

But it's surely not a stretch to believe that a load of media obsessed footballers with hundreds of hangers-on would have found out just as fast as we did about that youtube video, and Terry would have wanted to do something right away. When the video came out I said on here that we shouldn't jump to conclusions about it being legit because how the fcuk did that get up there so fast? I'll give Terry credit for not being as thick as he looks though because he got out of a tight spot and so far has stayed out of it.

There might be enough of a doubt for the judge but there really isn't enough for me.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:55 - Jul 13 with 1457 viewsBasingstokeR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:46 - Jul 13 by QPunkR

LOL at the Chelsea supporters fella on Sky Sports! "Steve Butler" @tufnailsteve What an utter bell

They asked him about how Chel$ea fans would to respond to Anton Ferdinand - and he said "its a difficult one because John Terry receives abuse up and down the country" so they should receive a (adopts sarcastic tone) "fair hearing from Chelsea fans"
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:55 - Jul 13 with 1457 viewsreal_loftus

Fark me, their Offish didnt waste any time-

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2848665,00.html

(apologies for scum infested link)

ATAF.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:00 - Jul 13 with 1434 viewsKevinPR

'The defendant does not deny that he used the words, “f##k off, f##k off”,
“f###ing b##ck c#nt” or “f###ing knobhead”. His case is that his words were
not uttered by way of abuse or insult nor were they intended to be abusive or
insulting.'

Just how exactly are these terms not deemed abusive or insulting?!?!

I can't even think how you would get “f###ing b##ck c#nt” into a statement without it being abusive or insulting.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:09 - Jul 13 with 1388 viewsQPunkR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:00 - Jul 13 by KevinPR

'The defendant does not deny that he used the words, “f##k off, f##k off”,
“f###ing b##ck c#nt” or “f###ing knobhead”. His case is that his words were
not uttered by way of abuse or insult nor were they intended to be abusive or
insulting.'

Just how exactly are these terms not deemed abusive or insulting?!?!

I can't even think how you would get “f###ing b##ck c#nt” into a statement without it being abusive or insulting.

Does this ruling mean that we'll be able to take the asterisks out of f*cking black c*nt now, par example?

QPR - "shit but local"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:11 - Jul 13 with 1368 viewseastside_r

The simple fact is that to find Terry guilty the magistrate would have to have thought him so beyond reasonable doubt.

All along, I have found Terry’s version of events preposterous. If you read the judgement, the magistrate tends to agree and I quote:

‘Mr. Terry’s explanation is, certainly under the cold light of forensic examination, unlikely. It is not the most obvious response.’

This trial would not have happened without the video footage, as it would simply be one man’s word against another i.e. why Ledley King did not pursue Terry back in 2006.

Unfortunately, the footage as we have all seen, is incomplete and key moments of speech are obstructed. It is not disputed that the words were said, only their context. There is reasonable doubt; therefore in law, this is the correct decision.

I believe it was also correct that this prosecution was undertaken, as the magistrate agreed; there was a case to answer.

The burden of guilt having to be proven by the prosecution is a fundamental tenet of our justice system and I would not have it waived even for the likes of Terry and I find him as odious as the next reasonable person.

I note that should Anton Ferdinand wish to pursue is in the civil courts then the decision is made on the balance of probabilities and that would certainly be interesting but enough already! Time for everyone to move on

that is until the 15th September.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:12 - Jul 13 with 1363 viewsOldPedro

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:09 - Jul 13 by QPunkR

Does this ruling mean that we'll be able to take the asterisks out of f*cking black c*nt now, par example?

And does this mean that Liverpool and Suarez should go back to the FA cos Suarez said that he didn't think he was being racist - surely that is all Terry has said ???

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:18 - Jul 13 with 1330 viewsTGRRRSSS

FA Charges Kangaroo Court not British court of law so probably no hope.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:24 - Jul 13 with 1304 viewsdaveB

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:12 - Jul 13 by OldPedro

And does this mean that Liverpool and Suarez should go back to the FA cos Suarez said that he didn't think he was being racist - surely that is all Terry has said ???

Suarez now has a very good case to clear his name if Terry can get off
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 16:25 - Jul 13 with 1296 viewsTGRRRSSS

Different courts though Palios already said FA need worry less about reasonable doubt unlike the actual courts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024