Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry goes on trial this Monday 02:39 - Jul 8 with 51301 viewsDylanP

Terry's trial to start on Monday. Yet another thing to look forward to, Sadly, apparently the maximum he can get is a small fine. However, the humiliation will be a laugh.

Football fans found guilty of racism can be banned from going to football grounds for a while. Wouldn't it be funny if Terry received a football ground ban!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170238/John-Terry-trial-Anton

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:37 - Jul 13 with 1477 viewsJAPRANGERS

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:31 - Jul 13 by JAPRANGERS

any appeal possible now??

yes no??
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:38 - Jul 13 with 1462 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Im sure on 14th September he will get 'injured'

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:40 - Jul 13 with 1432 viewsHollowayRanger

john terry unoffical statment!!!

i didnt call Ferdinand a "f****** black c***" and a "f****** k***head"

law's an ass!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:40 - Jul 13 with 1425 viewsHAYESBOY

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:37 - Jul 13 by JAPRANGERS

yes no??

Think there would have to be new evidence for the CPS to be able to refer it back to court.

How anyone who has seen the footage over and over again cannot see that it is plain as day that Terry racially abused Anton is beyond me.

The bloke is scum.

Smells like a trout farm in here

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:42 - Jul 13 with 1393 viewsBklynRanger

Ludicrous stuff. Now that tosspot can walk around feeling like a vindicated martyr. Fcuking scum.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:42 - Jul 13 with 1378 viewsJamie

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:40 - Jul 13 by HAYESBOY

Think there would have to be new evidence for the CPS to be able to refer it back to court.

How anyone who has seen the footage over and over again cannot see that it is plain as day that Terry racially abused Anton is beyond me.

The bloke is scum.

Dangerous day as any further race cases are just going to go straight for the same defence - 'it was a misunderstanding and i was just repeating what i thought i had heard'.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:45 - Jul 13 with 1336 viewsNov77

Chelsea fans (predictable) response:

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/21119-good-luck-jt/page__st__540

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:46 - Jul 13 with 1323 viewsdaveB

Big Ron Atkinson will be back on tv soon, he was only joking
Login to get fewer ads

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:49 - Jul 13 with 1283 viewsJuzzie

A lot of ill informed comments on there. Blaming Anton. Spiller86 seeems to have got it right.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:51 - Jul 13 with 1251 viewsVish

Former Football Association chief executive Mark Palios on Sky Sports News: "All of this has left people in the game under no doubt that casual racism has no part to play.

"It's been painful, long and drawn-out, particularly for the people involved, but it does make a statement."

Am i missing something??
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:52 - Jul 13 with 1229 viewsJAPRANGERS

Too dangerous for a news story on this from Clive??
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:52 - Jul 13 with 1228 viewsNorthernr

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:51 - Jul 13 by Vish

Former Football Association chief executive Mark Palios on Sky Sports News: "All of this has left people in the game under no doubt that casual racism has no part to play.

"It's been painful, long and drawn-out, particularly for the people involved, but it does make a statement."

Am i missing something??

No it's true - Palios is an absolute fcktard.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:53 - Jul 13 with 1225 viewscheeseydane

-This verdict has now given the FA a f**king headache....Great result for JT...f**k of the Ferdinad Brothers bunch of lying b*******c****

Such charming people, chelsea fans.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:53 - Jul 13 with 1214 viewsRANGERS4EVER

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:49 - Jul 13 by Juzzie

A lot of ill informed comments on there. Blaming Anton. Spiller86 seeems to have got it right.

exactly what i thought

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:54 - Jul 13 with 1194 viewsJigsore

Breaking - Anton Ferdinand found guilty of wasting Big 4's time and will recieve a 12 game ban.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:54 - Jul 13 with 1858 viewsJuzzie

'Andreas' on that website missing the point completely. One, or two, of the words were missing as Cole momentarily obscured the camera's view. It's the 'lost' words that were the central point. Andreas is just making up the word to suit his opinion.

Shame Terry was obscured for that second as it would have been a lot clearer what was said.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:54 - Jul 13 with 1857 viewsA40Bosh

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:53 - Jul 13 by RANGERS4EVER

exactly what i thought

+1

Some of them are so thick they still do not get that QPR and AF had not part in bringing this case against him.

Nice to see at least a couple on there have some grasp of reality.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:57 - Jul 13 with 1820 viewsBasingstokeR

Here's the full judgement in PDF, it might tell you Server to busy for a bit

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-john-terry.pdf
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:58 - Jul 13 with 1806 viewsstowmarketrange

Just another incident where Terry is found not guilty.
He didn't bottle that bloke in a nightclub,he didn't spend September 11th 2001 laughing and joking while people were dying,he didn't abuse Ledley King,he didn't show people around Chelshites training ground for money,he didn't shag his teammates bird,and he didn't call Anton a fbc.
He ought to be sponsored by Teflon.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:58 - Jul 13 with 1795 viewsJamie

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:54 - Jul 13 by Juzzie

'Andreas' on that website missing the point completely. One, or two, of the words were missing as Cole momentarily obscured the camera's view. It's the 'lost' words that were the central point. Andreas is just making up the word to suit his opinion.

Shame Terry was obscured for that second as it would have been a lot clearer what was said.

Having looked at it a few times, the prosecutions theory of 'and yours' (AF's girlfriend) being the obscured words before 'you fcking black cnt' seem the most likely.

As said a few days ago, its desperately sad that its being reported as Ferdinand v Terry as Ferdinand has no real part in it.

He'll be mercilessly abused at Stamford Bridge and Kick it Out & The FA will turn the proverbial blind eye whilst lauding what a fantastic job they do.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:59 - Jul 13 with 1766 viewsTacticalR

He didn't knee Sanchez because he's not that kind of player.

Air hostess clique

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:59 - Jul 13 with 1757 viewsSidcupRs

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:54 - Jul 13 by A40Bosh

+1

Some of them are so thick they still do not get that QPR and AF had not part in bringing this case against him.

Nice to see at least a couple on there have some grasp of reality.

Hate the team and have no time for JT but this verdict was a sound one. Lets hope that in future this keeps the authorities off the pitch.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:00 - Jul 13 with 1750 viewsColesIndyRs

Well that should diffuse any future tension between us and the scum.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:01 - Jul 13 with 1723 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Is anybody actually surprised he got off becuase I for one am not.

What goes around comes around so one day he will have some form of payback.

Can't wait for the game at LR god I hope he plays.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:02 - Jul 13 with 1718 viewsBostonR

The world has gone mad! How must Anton be feeling this afternoon. As for JT well what acn you say other than eventually "bad karma" does get you in the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024