Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:59 - Apr 28 with 12692 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the do or die, maybe it isn’t game for Derby County who need to win this one, or not lose, it depends on Sheffield Wednesday who need to do the same. Either way it’s an either way situation based on two teams, one which is led by Darren Moore and the other is led by Wayne Rooney who recently changed his name to Derby County. Or it could have been the other way round, anyway both are shit. When I say both I mean the two, that’s of them, at least.

It’s the last home game of the season in the EFL for Swansea City except the one that’s coming after this one in the play offs.

Swansea City v Derby County
Liberty Stadium
Saturday 1st May 2021
Kick off 3pm

LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

And in a dark market somewhere near you.

Match Officials
DARREN BOND
Philip Dermott and Robert Hyde
Fourth Official : Dean Whitestone

Woolmer watch,
He’s at Wycombe in charge of a board with lights on.
Fourth Official : Andy Woolmer

It’s the swans v the rams in 1935

I don’t recognise the strip here, anyone else ?

Well ?

It’s official, follow the leader
SOCIAL MEDIA BOYCOTT…
The FA, Premier League, EFL, FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, PFA, LMA, PGMOL, Kick It Out and the FSA will unite for a social media boycott from 15.00 on Friday 30 April to 23.59 on Monday 3 May, in response to the ongoing and sustained discriminatory abuse received online by players and many others connected to football.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54949/swansea-city-v-der

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain); Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Conor Hourihane, Wayne Routledge, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Brandon Cooper.

Derby County: Kelle Roos, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie (captain), George Edmundson, Kamil Jozwiak, Martyn Waghorn, Tom Lawrence, Nathan Byrne, Colin Kazim-Richards, Matt Clarke, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: David Marshall, Max Bird, Louie Sibley, Eiran Cashin, Patrick Roberts, Lee Buchanan, Festy Ebosele, Kornell McDonald, Louie Watson.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54952/swansea-city-ram-r

There’s more to follow once Rooney stops chocking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 with 1257 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

We’ve done this to death Risc.

He’s a good wing back but a poor full back.

He won’t play in play offs. No chance.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:10 - May 1 with 1245 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 by TenbySwan

Once again Woodman rooted to his line for a cross.

who then fell over the line .Almost comical

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:11 - May 1 with 1230 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:10 - May 1 by onehunglow

who then fell over the line .Almost comical

I don't think it's a cross he should try to collect. I'd like to know how we lost the ball so quickly from the goalkick however.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:13 - May 1 with 1201 viewsTenbySwan

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:11 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think it's a cross he should try to collect. I'd like to know how we lost the ball so quickly from the goalkick however.

should be looking to punch it
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:13 - May 1 with 1196 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When will Cooper realise that Roberts and Bidwell are good as wing backs but they’re both terrible full backs?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:13 - May 1 with 1195 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

We’ve done this to death Risc.

He’s a good wing back but a poor full back.

Yup - if we want to have any chance in the play-offs we need to risk a 5-2-3 formation with both Roberts & Bidwell as WBs, Grimes & Fulton in CM leaving Ayew, Lowe plus 1 up top.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:14 - May 1 with 1180 viewsGroo

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:54 - May 1 by onehunglow

I thought you were ignoring me Trefor which shows you to be economical with the truth.
Groo,oory you never did give me your name,but you remind me of nobody at all.

Looking at your remarks,it lokks like you really are enjoying this fare. Otherwise,it wouldnt irk you to have it described as crap.
It is insulting boring and it shames all the great entertaining players we've had.

Anyone wanting to defend this really aint being honest

See thats why I don't like responding to you.

1. You don't read what someone says (I say "what's missing is the movement", you respond "No. Passing it back is not what we have been doing without a reason.") You didn't read what was written again.

2. If someone is not as negative as you and close to slitting wrists then we must love what we're watching.

Not worth responding really.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:14 - May 1 with 1172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just as I expected. Flat, no impetus or momentum, looking clueless.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:15 - May 1 with 1156 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:11 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You have any idea as to the logic of starting him ,again.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:15 - May 1 with 1163 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 by nantywatcher

Absolutely mind blowing comment. I As it went in I wondered how much stick Robert's would get compared to Bidwell against Reading. Incredible!!!!!

Bidwell wandered across the penalty area allowing the cross to happen, he wasn’t even at half pace. Roberts defending was similar to Bidwell the other week. I like Jake Bidwell as a player, but can’t see any reason why he can’t be criticised for lack of effort in that instance.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:15 - May 1 with 1162 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:13 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

When will Cooper realise that Roberts and Bidwell are good as wing backs but they’re both terrible full backs?

In fairness he’s making sure Manning and Naughton are fit for play offs.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:17 - May 1 with 1131 viewsTreforys_Jack

Feeling for Cullen, give the lad some service ffs.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:18 - May 1 with 1109 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 by nantywatcher

Absolutely mind blowing comment. I As it went in I wondered how much stick Robert's would get compared to Bidwell against Reading. Incredible!!!!!

Totally different situation bidwell should have watched the line and stepped out again St reading leaving his marker offside
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:19 - May 1 with 1079 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:05 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

Roberts again.

Every time in a flat back four

Roberts and BOrwell are poor fullbacks.
A back five suits them better
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:19 - May 1 with 1070 viewsjackrabbit

Has anybody told our players that the bloke dressed in orange is their goalkeeper and the idea of the game is to shoot the ball past him into their goal. If they didn’t spend so much time passing sideways and backwards they might just occasionally get a chance to attempt a shot on goal. Who knows, we could even score a goal.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:20 - May 1 with 1053 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why does it take going a goal down for us to play even half way decent football?
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:21 - May 1 with 1045 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:19 - May 1 by jackrabbit

Has anybody told our players that the bloke dressed in orange is their goalkeeper and the idea of the game is to shoot the ball past him into their goal. If they didn’t spend so much time passing sideways and backwards they might just occasionally get a chance to attempt a shot on goal. Who knows, we could even score a goal.

Get in there.
We're going up!
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:22 - May 1 with 1033 views34dfgdf54

Well done Morgan boy!!
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 with 1009 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Plus it was a different corner, instead of the high one.
Good for Morgan's confidence.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 with 1011 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:19 - May 1 by jackrabbit

Or even two!
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 with 1007 viewsDr_Parnassus

Two good finishes there, Roberts’ was spectacular.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 with 1011 views34dfgdf54

That’s what Roberts can do though!!
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 with 996 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:22 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

Well done Morgan boy!!

That's where Roberts is better going forward as a wing back.
Not very good defending
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 with 998 viewsjasper_T

phwoar what a goal
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 1 with 972 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 by jasper_T

phwoar what a goal

We have to 5 in the back with wing backs in these play offs to stand a chance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024